The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8: Ann Meets Robert and Alice

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Ann Meets Robert and Alice - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The phone rang as Ann was coming out of the shower. Holding a towel to her hair and ignoring her nudity, she answered the phone and was surprised to find that Alice and Robert were inviting her over an hour ahead of the scheduled time if it was not inconvenient.

"Of course," she replied, almost purring. "I have the directions and it's not an inconvenience at all, Alice."

'Certainly not an inconvenience, ' she thought, putting the phone back down. 'My God, they want have the opportunity to taste me before Dutch and Rosa get there.' Her loins practically sizzled at the thought. 'They want to taste me... both of them, like I was a dessert, or something.'

She moved to her bed, still wet from the shower, reached into her dresser drawer and took out a vibrator, placed it on her clit and slowly rubbed it against her sex. In mere seconds, her eyes were unfocused, her face was taut, and her knees were gradually drawing together. Her breathing seemed to stop, and her body rose slightly. She held that pose for nearly a minute, and then suddenly relaxed, breathing hard, her hand lying by her side, still clenching the quietly purring vibrator.

"Oh, that was good," she whispered. She lay there for another minute before laying the vibrator on the bed beside her. She was still breathing fast, and the fingers of her left hand dipped between her legs, moving rhythmically until she came once more.

Ann opened her eyes. She continued to pant heavily until her breathing slowly returned to normal. She lay there staring at the ceiling for a bit, a smile on her lips. Finally, she sighed and started to get up.


Dutch had cancelled his last appointment of the day and headed home. He had grown horny, thinking of how he and Robert were going to double Ann later that evening. He wanted to get a head start by having a quickie with Rosa to help him build up a full head of steam. What he didn't know was that Rosa wasn't too happy at the moment, having had a million dollar plus house sale dissolve just when she thought it was a solid slam-dunk. So when she heard Dutch enter the house hollering, "How's my little honey," a euphemism for "Let's fuck," she was definitely not in the mood.

Dutch came into the living room, found Rosa at the bar making herself a generous drink and slipped his arms around her, giving her breasts a hard squeeze.

"You know, I never can get enough of you, baby, he said, his voice husky with desire.

She felt his hardness pressing against her, then he turned her around and kissed her.

Rosa angrily wrested her face from his and spat, "Can't you keep it in your pants until tonight for Christ's sake?"

"What's the matter, Rosa?"

"The truth is I lost a good commission today because of that jerk Caveretta. (Caveretta was a co-worker of Rosa's at the real estate office.)

"What happened?" he asked, starting to make a drink.

"That stupid bastard made a pass at the guy's wife. They stormed out of the office. We'll never see them again." She paused, then continued to vent her frustration. "It's not the first time he's done it either. He cost Jennifer a sale a few months back pulling the same stunt. Worse, he was screwing Jennifer at the time."

"Why doesn't Management fire him?' Dutch asked.

"He's married to the owner's daughter," Rosa said, a mournful tone in her voice. "It's not gonna happen unless the wife catches him in the act, maybe even not then. She has four kids to think about too."

Dutch took a sip of his scotch and moved closer to Rosa. She backed away a step. He sat down, put his drink on a coaster and reached out to her. She allowed herself to be caught up in his hands as he gently pulled her to him. She sat on his lap, wanting to be held, and he did just that.

In time, his hand moved stealthily along her thigh, under her dress until his fingers curled up at the junction of her panty-clad thighs.

"Not now, Dutch," she said, shifting away from the heat of his hand.

"Rosa, I've been thinking about us all day long," he groaned, moving his hand until made contact with the entrance to her cunt. He felt the dampness there and grew hopeful.

"C'mon, baby, I want to fuck you so bad..."

Rosa pried herself from his grasp, got up and moved to the couch, sat down, frowning.

"Save yourself for Alice and Ann. God, Dutch, the number of women you manage to screw..."

He moved to join her, saying, "Oh, c'mon, baby, let's get it on, c'mon." As he spoke, his arms encircled Rosa's shoulders and he kissed her, noting to his satisfaction that she had not resisted the kiss.

Rosa began to wilt under his ceaseless caresses. She shivered and cursed herself for doing so, but his fingers felt so good as they began creeping up her soft thighs... and when the tip of his middle finger found the narrow slit of her throbbing pussy, there was an uncontrollable shudder and she knew any further protests would be meaningless. For now, she wanted him inside her as much if not more than he wanted.

Instead of demonstrating her objection, she whimpered.

As the sound of her whimper faded away, Dutch sent his finger gliding over her folds, finding them wet, and slippery.

Rosa arched her back and sucked in her breath, struggling to withhold a groan of passion as it rose to her throat. She felt his hands fondling her trembling body. Dutch molded one hand to a breast while stimulating her cunt to the extent that it had opened for him, he added a second finger to the first.

"Open your legs!" he whispered to her hoarsely. "I want to fuck you with four fingers."

Rosa complied, spreading her thighs wide and as he thrust the rest of his fingers into her he moaned, "I've been thinking about fucking you all day, Rosa, all fucking day."

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!" she gasped, lurching upward to meet his hand, wanting him to fist her, wanting him to fuck her, wanting him... wanting him.

He was pounding his fingers into her and Rosa felt the beginnings of her orgasm building and moaned. Dutch knew her well enough to recognize the early warning signs of her pending climax and quickly withdrew his fingers. The action produced a soft, wet, sucking sound, leaving Rosa feeling somehow empty and open. He rolled over on top of her and moved up between her wide spread thighs, he drew the smooth, pink lips apart and gazed lovingly at the opening awaiting his cock.

"Dutch told her, "You've got the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen, baby."

Rosa felt herself melting at his words.

He looked greedily down at her for a long moment, and then dropped his head down to her throbbing cunt. The full length of his tongue snaked against the naked skin of her folds, wallowing warmly among the tissue and mounds of her highly sensitized flesh.

Rosa jerked backward, her trembling ass grinding further down into the couch cushions as though there were some escape there. Her hands went down to his hair to try to push his face deeper. Moments later, her head snapped up for she was impelled to watch as he lapped away at her sex, his head wagging back and forth like some huge, sex-maddened dog. Thrills of pleasure rippled through her lower belly and then Rosa was coming and coming hard.

Dutch was standing in front of her with his cock bobbing in front of him, pulsing with a life of its own as she opened her eyes. He watched Rosa's eyes slowly focus on his erection, and he grinned lewdly.

Slowly his hand reached up and grasped the bobbing instrument, and then it was sliding up and down, lazily jerking off. Within a second, a bubble of clear juice appeared on the tip, growing in size until it began to drip to the floor in a long silvery strand.

"Oooh!" Rosa sighed. "You know, I... I've never seen you do that. Do it for me." Her eyes lit up with lust. "Yeah, do it now, baby!" she cried, exhorting him on.

Dutch continued to move his hand up and down, his eyes focused on the dusky beauty he would soon be marrying. He noted the lust in her eyes and said, "Move your chair over here. Yeah, there just under me, yeah, like that."

Rosa quickly did as he'd requested, her hands gripped the arms of the chair until her knuckles turned white.

"Come on Mr. Big Shot, Rosa said, breathing heavily and touching herself in an attempt to recapture some to the afterglow of her just finished climax. "Let me see your juice squirt across the room."

"I don't think it will go quite that far. I'm not a teenager anymore. But let's see if I can impress you."

Rosa bit her lip as she watched his hand moving more rapidly over his fully engorge cock. Its head was swollen and shiny; the skin seemed to be stretched impossibly tight.

"Oh God, oh God!" He gasped, feeling it. Knowing it was surging through his testicles and along his shaft, and...

Her eyes widened so as to take everything in.

"YESSSS!" He shouted, and Rosa watched through excited eyes as his cockhead pulsed once, twice, then expelled an incredible stream of white sperm hitting her directly between her exposed breasts.

"OHHH!" She moaned, startled by the force and the heat of his load. She was still staring at his cock when it erupted again, this time spattering across the bridge of her nose. Some got into her right eye, some trailed across her cheek, and the balance hung suspended from her lower lip.

As she tried to clear her suddenly blurred vision, she heard him start to laugh, and unable to control herself, found herself joining in. Then they were hugging, still laughing; gradually he began to wipe his seed from her face, tasting some himself and offering some to her. Rosa, still laughing, stuck her tongue out and licked his pro-offered fingers clean. Then they cuddled on the couch


"Robert, darling," Alice said, pointing at an object in the corner of the sumptuous living room. "Where ever shall we place this Sybian stimulator?"

He looked at his wife, now finished dressing for the evening; wearing an almost see-through, shimmering, white gown, with nothing beneath except flesh. Robert smiled as he took in the dark circles of her areola and the heart-shaped, wiry bush just above her cunt.

"Have I told you how delectable you are this evening, love?"

"Not verbally, but your eyes have been sending messages ever since I walked into the room."

The "Sybian" stimulator, referred to by Alice, was an instrument looking somewhat like a vacuum cleaner, only more rectangular in shape. This particular stimulator was a virtual sex machine in that a thickly-veined phallus about seven inches in length rose up from its center. The idea being that a woman, or a man, for that matter, could squat over it and on turning it on receive tremendous vaginal or anal stimulation from the thrusting, vibrating phallus once inserted inside the user.

"I would think the center of the room," he said, the thick muscles of his thighs stretched the trousers of his tux to near bursting, as he carried the heavy apparatus to the designated spot.

"You know," Alice said as she looked lovingly at her man, "You're like a little boy, wearing that silly outfit."

"I recall your expression when I tore it off in front of you the first time," he grinned.

She took note of his rapidly growing erection and said, "Maybe not such a little boy anyway. You seem to fill those pants rather well."

"Want some right now, baby?"

"Don't tempt me, Robby, dear. I might just be craving a sample. You know me; once I start I can't stop, so you better leave well enough alone."

They both chuckled over that, then Alice looked thoughtful and said, "Ann might need something to hold onto once she gets going," Alice said, biting her lower lip in thought.

"You're right. No telling what the impact will be," he said.

"Oh, it will be strong. I've set it on high."

"Looking for instant results, dear?" He teased.

"Always, baby. That's why I married you."

"It wasn't my money?" He smiled.

"As I recall, you didn't have all that much when we met. No, it was that big, black snake right there in your silk slacks," Alice said and pointed to the still growing bulge in his trousers.

"Remember just before the wedding," he said thoughtfully.

"When you suffered from that mean old impotence on our wedding night?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll never forget it. Ever the provider, you brought Marty and Dutch in to replace you." She laughed as she recalled that memorable night. [See: Chapter 5, of "The Gathering."]

"It changed everything, didn't it?"

"It did, for sure. Now don't get any ideas about jumping my bones, baby, save that black dick for Ann. We're all going to enjoy her bones tonight."

As Alice was speaking, Robert moved the Sybian machine closer to an arm chair, squatted over it and made minor adjustments in its position until satisfied that Ann would be capable of using the chair if necessary.


"Now this is a house," Ann Stinson murmured in appreciation, as she pulled up into the driveway of the Roark residence.She rang the bell as she took in her reflection in the outer glass door. She was wearing a simple black, spaghetti strapped dress that provided a generous view of her breasts; no bra, and a thong bikini. Of course, the latter were not visible, but she saw them in her mind's eye. As suggested by Alice, she had arrived early, excited and wondering what they had in store for her.

Alice answered the door, and Ann was taken aback by her ensemble. Ann didn't own a negligee as revealing as Alice's shimmering white gown. Although she tried hard not to stare, there was no avoiding it and Ann found herself glancing continuously at the black bush just above Alice's sex. Then Alice was hugging her in greeting, and Ann hugged back; surprised that she was enjoying the crush of the other woman's breasts against her own.

They separated, and stood about two feet apart. Tearing her eyes away from Alice's seductive form, Ann glanced at Robert. He wore a black tuxedo, and looked every bit the successful surgeon that she'd been told he was.

Robert approached, took her hand and brought it to his lips, gently brushing the back of her hand. Ann felt an electrical charge sizzle over her loins. 'This man is hot!' she thought, and then looked back at Alice and had to concede that the light-skinned Negress could easily have walked out off the cover of Cosmopolitan.

Ann took stock of her surroundings, and found them opulent, far beyond that of any residence she had ever been in before. Yet she felt quite comfortable in their presence, and smiled at them as she took the proffered seat between them.

"I haven't gotten my kiss yet," Robert said, his rich voice intoxicatingly seductive.

"Well then, let's get that over with, shall we?" Ann said trying to be flip about it, but failing miserably as she turned to meet his embrace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.