The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 7: Ann Reminisces, Her First Woman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Ann Reminisces, Her First Woman - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Ann decided not to refill her drink. She put a Sarah MacLaughlin disc onto the CD player and as that artist's wistful vocal filled the silence of the room, Ann harkened back to the summer break after graduating high school. Before starting college. She had been hanging out with a girl named Kelly.

Ann had been friends with Kelly, a junior in high school, for more than a month before it occurred to Ann that she was sexually attracted to the girl. Boys paid scant attention to Kelly, considering her a book worm with no desirable features. She was also terribly shy, especially with regard to boys, from whom she craved attention, but very much like the song from the hit show, "Chicago," 'Mr. Cellophane, ' who 'no one knew was there, ' she went unnoticed.

Ann was convinced that they were dead wrong about that, she found her beautiful in an understated way. Kelly was petite and not knowledgable about makeup and fashion. Ann had taken poor Kelly under wing and taught her some things regarding makeup and fashion. Ann grinned as she recalled them trying on clothes in her bedroom and beingimpressed with Kelly's very alluring body as she stripped down to panties and bra in order to try on one of Ann's outfits.

As Sarah MacLaughlin segued into a song about a woman's craving, Ann thought back to the night she had made love to Kelly, a first for the two of them.

She had inveigled Kelly to come with her to a Friday night party at an abandoned waterfront warehouse. Beer and pot were available, and after some careful preparation by Ann, Kelly was looking better than she'd ever looked before. Good enough, in fact, to cause Ann to wonder what it would be like to make love to her.

Several of the older guys tried to get the two girls to put out for them after smoking some pot and having five or six beers. Ann had been surprised at Kelly's willingness to give herself to them, and had had to go to great lengths to dissuade her.

They left the party with Ann fomulating her plan for seducing Kelly whle driving back to her house; where, giggling and weaving, they arrived just before eleven. Ann's parents had gone to the beach and had taken her brother with them so they had the house to themselves.

Ann laughed as the memories flooded back. 'I was certainly ripe with new found freedoms and hornier than ever, ' Ann thought. 'The alcohol had thrown my better judgement out the window; the marijuana thrust my libido into overdrive. Since I'd spent the entire night looking furtively at Kelly's body and not the guys, wondering if there were any way she would allow me access to it. I plied her with another drink, a stiff one, while feigning to drink my own watered down version.'

Kelly, inexperienced in the manners of drinking, tripped and fell to her knees. I had picked her up and made a big show of brushing off her clothes, allowing my hands to glide over the swell of her small tits, relishing the feel of her bare skin as my palms caressed her inner thigh.

Kelly burped drunkenly, then thanked me, not noticing the flush of excitement that the contact with her body was giving me; not knowing how I'd memorized the sensation of my hand touching her springy, cotton bra covered tits. How I'd restrained myself from squeezing them right then, I'll never know.

We sat and watched television for a few minutes, each of us sipping some Kentucky bourbon that I'd liberated from my Daddy's bar.

"Ann," Kelly had said quietly, "That Ronnie Douglas is kind of cute, you think?"

"Ronnie?" I had replied, knowing instantly whom she was referring to. "Sure he's cute."

"He was flirting with me at the bash tonight." Kelly said, the burbon swishing in the glass a fraction from her lucious lips.

I snorted at this. "I'd stay away from Ronnie if I were you. He's only interested in getting your clothes off and screwing you."

"Is that so bad?" Kelly said surprised at my statement.

I had known her to be a virgin and that most guys paid scant attention to her. I also knew that Kelly weighed a few pounds more than she should and that this preyed on her mind, making her feel unworthy of being paid any attention too.

"You may be a little pudgy, but... well you may not realize it, but you do have a nice body. Sure, he'd screw you in a minute," I'd told her, overriding her response. "After he took your cherry, you'd never hear from him again, and everyone in school would know every detail of what you'd done with him."

"He would tell people?" Kelly had seemed shocked.

I recalled laughing in her face. "Of course he would. Most guys can't wait to brag about their... their conquests. They can't keep their friggin' mouths shut to save their lives. If it came down to keeping it a secret or getting all the pussy they wanted, most will tell their friends so that they can look good. Mr. Macho, Mr. Big Shot. Yeah, that's what most guys will do to a girl."

"But not all?"

"No, thank God, not all of them. The older guys seem to know enough to keep their mouths shut. But some just have to brag about it."

"That's terrible," Kelly said, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yeah, I know, finish your drink and I'll make us another."

Obediently, Kelly swallowed the bourbon and held the glass out to my outstreched hand.

"Well, what do you do about that?" Kelly had asked, as I poured several ounces into her glass and just half an ounce into my own, adding water to make both look equal in volume.

As I handed Kelly the drink, she asked, "So, how do you have sex with someone without anyone ever finding out about it?"

"With guys," I had replied, "You can't. If you decide to sleep with a guy you have to do so with the knowledge that everyone might know about it by the next day."

Kelly took a big sip of the bourbon and coughed, making a sour face. "Whew, this stuff burns going down, doesn't it?"

"You get used to it after a while," I replied and swallowed some of my diluted drink, made a face, but did not cough. "See?" I said as an example.

Kelly nodded sagely, and I hastened to add, "My first time, I was the talk of the school until the next poor girl let someone screw her."

"Who was he?" Kelly asked.

"A guy named Bobby Sripilla," I told her.

"I don't know him, do I?"

"No, that was back in high school. I was sixteen."

"Wow!"

"I recalled laughing at that. "That's not so young. I found out some of my girl friends had done it when they were twleve and thirteen."

"My God!" Kelly exclaimed, obviously shocked.

"And, they liked it. Kept screwing different guys until they both got pregnant."

"Oh... how old were they then?"

"Mmmm, Mary was seventeen and, I think, Terry was eighteen, but she had twins. Mary's parents made her get an abortion.

"Guys are such slime." Kelly said sadly, taking another gulp of her drink.

"But, haven't you ever done it without everyone knowing?"

I had shaken my head. "It can't be done, and it's a pity. If guys would just learn not to talk about it, they'd get it all the time. Take me for instance. I'm so horny right now I'd fuck a table leg. If I knew one of those guys at the party would give me what I need and not blab about it the next day, I would've given it up. As it stands now though, I didn't even consider it. I have my reputation to think of."

"So what do you do?" Kelly asked innocently. "I mean, I'm still a virgin and I want to have sex. Sometimes it's all I can think of. How do you take care of it without getting a reputation?"

I remember shugging my shoulders before answering. "There's a couple of ways." I said slyly. "Some girls go for older guys, much older."

"You mean... ?"

"Right." I nodded, "There's a lot of twenty-two year olds out there just dying to get their hands on an eighteen year old. They are much more discreet.

"Have you gone with any?" Kelly asked, wide eyed.

"No." I replied, "Although I've been tempted, but there's still the problem of pregnancy and V.D., and all that. Once again, they're just out to get laid. But there are other ways too."

"Like?" Kelly asked.

I grinned at her. "Well, one of them takes a lot of batteries."

"Masturbation?" Kelly seemed shocked, "You don't do that do you?"

"Of course I do." I responded. "And don't even try to tell me that you don't. I'd be willing to bet anything that you've rubbed yourself off before."

"Never!" Kelly protested, a little too strongly, I thought, and followed with, "That's perverted!"

I tried to look Kelly in the eye at that, but she averted her eyes, all but confirming my suspicions.

"Well I do," I replied. "All the damn time. I get so horny," I had paused then to consider where this was leading, decided I was on the right path and plunged ahead.

"Let me tell you something, Kelly, all the orgasms I've had in my life have come from my own hand. Not even once has a guy made me come."

This of course was an outright lie, but how was Kelly to know?

"You see, guys our age are clumsy and selfish. They don't have the slightest idea what they're doing. They'll finger your pussy so hard it feels like they stuck a mixer up in there. When they fuck you, it hurts, and... and they come so fast you don't have a chance to get into it. Even when they eat you, they kiss it and lap at it a few times before they climb on top and start rutting like a dog."

Kelly gulped her drink down and winced, whether from the potent taste of the bourbon or the description of male-female sex portrayed by me, I couldn't tell.

I made each of us another drink. Kelly's inebriated state revealed itself. She tried to get up but fell back into the chair. A confused look crossed her face. "That's pretty depressing," she finally said after a brief silence.

I nodded in agreement, then said, "So if you want to come you can either rub yourself off or..."

"Or what?" Kelly asked.

"Or," I whispered seductively, "Sometimes girls just have to make their own fun."

A befuddled Kelly tried to think this statement out, but failed.

Then I was trying to figure out the best way to get her out of her clothing. My main concern being Kelly's reaction if it turned out I was hitting on her at the wrong time. Finally, the solution occurred to me.

"Kelly," I said, brightly, "Let's get in the hottub and soak for a while. It really feels great on nights like this."

"I can't." Kelly replied, giggling, "I don't have a suit with me. You should've told me earlier I would have brought one."

I scoffed at her. "C'mon Kel, we can just strip down and get in. No one else is home and the backyard is private."

"You mean... get naked?" Kelly said, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Why not?" I said, not mentioning the fact that I had at least three bathing suits up in my room that would fit her. "I've seen you naked before. It's just us girls. Besides, it feels GOOD to be in there naked. It's sooo sensual."

"So tell me Kel, what good does it do to feel sensual when there's just us two here?" I laughed tipsily, and managed to stand up.

"No one else is home?" Kelly asked.

"No one."

"Are ya sure?"

"I'm positive, in fact, I'm going in now." That said I had begun unbuttoning my blouse, then walked slowly toward the back where the hot tub was located.

Meekly, Kelly had followed.

I was out of my clothes in less than a minute. Shorts, socks, shoes, shirt, and bra became an unruly pile on the redwood decking. I didn't look at Kelly until standing nude, hoping that in my excited state that juices weren't running down my leg. Kelly was staring at my breasts and the rock hard state of my nipples.

"Holy Geez, look at your nipples," Kelly said, pointing at them.

I glanced down and smiled, flicked one, then the other. "Like 'em? The cool air does it everytime."

"Yeah," Kelly sighed as she pulled her sweater over her head and sent her fingers under her bra to her own nipples. "Mine don't sprout like yours. They're kinda inverted, see?"

"You still have your bra on," I said, my voice gone dry with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.