The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6: Daydreams and Heart Throbs

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Daydreams and Heart Throbs - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The following day Dutch left work thoroughly exhausted. The previous two days had seen him double-team four different women. Beginning with the seduction of Ann by Rosa and himself and the following day sharing Helen with the vivacious Alice.

He changed into a business suit and met Rosa at her office. They drove to a local restaurant and had a quiet, uneventful dinner. Kathy was attending a choral recital at school and had pizza money, relieving them of any concerns on her part, at least for the early part of their evening.

"You know Rosa, I've been thinking," he said, with the salad fork inches from his mouth.

"That could be dangerous," she replied with a mischievous smile.

"C'mon, I'm serious, baby," but there was a gleam in his eye as he spoke.

"I'm all ears," she said smugly, picking up her glass of wine.

"You're all tits and ass, never mind the ears," he laughed quietly, not wishing to attract attention from any possible nearby eavesdroppers. "Anyway, we seem to have Ann ready to go in any direction we want. Do you agree?'

"I do," she said and giggled, thinking of the forthcoming wedding.

"It's not funny. I want us to nail her daughter, Peggy too."

"We will. Don't worry Dutch, she's like a fish on a hook, we're pulling her in, yard by yard."

"I wish I were as certain of that as you seem to be," he said.

"Dutch, I can tell, she wants that big dick of yours and she wants my mouth on her too. She'll do almost anything to see that she gets more of both. You wait, we didn't call her yesterday. She'll be calling us tonight. I guarantee it."

Munching a forkful of greens, he nodded, apparently satisfied with Rosa's comment and said, "I think I'll buy a mini recorder."

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"I want to write down what you and she say to one another when you're going at it. But I can't, so a recorder would solve that little problem and do it for me."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No, listen, when you and she... get going, it's the hottest shit I've ever heard or seen. I mean, I thought the two of you were gonna devour each others cunts. I know you and Alice can be pretty hot, but this tops those sessions, believe me."

"I am sore," Rosa admitted.

"Didn't you and what's her name?"

"Cynthia?"

"Yeah, Cynthia, sorry, I just forgot... well you and her went a few rounds yesterday, right?"

"In the office, yes, but it was short, nobody got off."

"How come?"

"The phone rang... business comes before pleasure, remember?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Still, you're sore. That's a damn shame," he said.

"I can still handle any 'problem' you might have later, sweet cakes."

He smiled at her; unaware of a small piece of green lettuce adhered to his front tooth.

Rosa grabbed her napkin and covered her mouth to shield him from both her laughter and the possibility of spitting her own food out at him.

When she'd recovered her composure and told him why she had laughed he was more subdued and she risked telling him of her plans for minor surgery.

"You recall Ann's lips, by any chance, Dutch?"

"I certainly do. They rival the best that Hollywood puts out."

"Maybe I'll have mine done like hers," Rosa said breezily.

"What!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"She had it done, honey, her lips aren't natural."

He sat there thinking of how Ann's lips had looked as she'd sucked his cock, and nodded. "If you think it's safe. If you won't regret it five days later, okay. I mean its okay with me. It's still your choice."

"Who's the best at that type stuff?"

"I don't know. Let me ask around. You will use the very best doctor, no second rate quacks you hear me?'

She smiled. Her man was looking out for her and she loved him for it.


Rosa proved correct. By the time they got home, Ann had called twice. Rosa called her back and the blonde beauty confessed to Rosa that she was so horny that she was fingering herself while on the phone. Dutch, listening in on the conversation, took the phone from Rosa and said, "Hi Ann."

"Oh, hi Dutch, I was just..."

He interrupted her to say, "You know, you're one of the few women to take my cock all the way into her pussy without having trouble."

"Oooh... I..."

"How did it feel to you, Ann?'

There was a pause on the line. He could hear her breathing rapidly. He was hoping to make her cum while on the line with him and get her to admit it.

"It... "Ann began speaking, trying to manage an answer to the question. It never occurred to her not to answer. "It... hurt a little, I suppose. Then... it felt like I had a small baby inside me."

"You ready to cum for me?"

"What?" She asked nervously, for that was exactly what she was about to do.

"Cum for me!" He said soothingly. "I want you to cum for Rosa and me."

"Ooooh... Unnnngh!"

"She's coming!" Rosa hissed into his ear.

"I know! Isn't it fantastic?"

Both Dutch and Rosa congratulated her on achieving an orgasm over the phone. "It wasn't what Alexander Graham Bell had in mind when he invented it, but things never work out the way they're supposed to," he told her.

"I'm so embarrassed," Ann sobbed, whether in embarrassment or relief from her climax he didn't know, nor did he care. They asked if she were free the following night and Ann paused before answering. "I... um, have a married brother and well, I'm getting together with them tomorrow."

"That's fine," Rosa told her. "Family first, that's the way it should be."

"I'm glad you understand," Ann replied. "I do want to get together with the two of you again..." She didn't finish her sentence.

"How long will your brother and his wife be in town?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm going to San Diego to visit them."

"San Diego's not that far, Ann. You'll be back when?" He asked.

"Sunday?" Ann replied making her answer a question.

Dutch tried to sound pleasant, saying, "Sunday then, say, two in the afternoon?"

"Fine... it's a date. So I'll see... the both of you?"

"Oh, yes," Rosa told her.

"Maybe Robert and Alice will join us," Dutch added smoothly.

"Robert and Alice? But I thought we'd..."

"We will and they'll join us," he told her.

"Oh... my... five people? What's that called?"

Relieved that Ann had not turned it down, he replied, "I don't know... a crowd?"

Rosa laughed. Ann was silent.

"It will be fine, Ann. They are great friends of ours. We've swung with them for several years and have never regretted a moment of it."

Dutch jumped in adding, "Robert has nine inches of the finest black cock I've ever seen, Ann. Rosa, tell her how much you love to have him fucking you."

"It's true, Ann. He's bigger than Dutch and has tremendous staying power."

They could hear Ann grunting over the phone.

"Are you jilling off, baby?" Rosa whispered.

"Y... yes!"

"You two... make me so fucking hot!"

"Have you ever had two men at the same time?" Dutch asked, knowing she hadn't; knowing it was most every woman's fantasy.

Ann groaned, other than that made no response. Non-plussed, he continued. "Rosa loves it. Does it every chance she gets, right baby?"

"He's right, Ann. It's wonderful. It doesn't matter where they put their dicks. Any hole is great."

"Any hole?" Ann said, her voice pitched so high it sounded like a horse's whinny.

"Mouth, pussy... or asshole." Dutch threw in.

"Oooh... COMING!" Ann moaned loudly.

They waited patiently for her to return. Eventually, she did. "Hello?"

"Hi, baby, we're here for you."

"You're so nice."

"Did you have a nice one?" Rosa inquired.

"Oh yes. I'm so glad I met you guys," Ann sighed happily. "And I'm looking forward to our next meeting. What were their names again?"

"Robert and Alice, he's a doctor, she's a lawyer."

"Are they both black? I mean not that I object... or anything like that. I'm just curious."

"Yes they're both black. Alice is light-skinned, Robert is fairly dark. But they make a very handsome couple.

"Ann?" Dutch said, deliberately lowering his voice.

"Yes?" Ann said quickly, anxiously, revealing her eagerness to him.

"You should see Rosa's pussy right now."

"Ooooooh!" Ann moaned.

"She's leaking and hasn't even touched herself."

"Can you... either of you or both of you come over? Oh, or I could come over there?" Ann whined.

"Sorry," Dutch laughed. "No can do. But we'll see you real soon. We have to go now, Ann. I'll say goodbye and let Rosa say goodbye too. Here's Rosa."

"Hi Ann," Rosa said smirking and trying to keep it out of her voice.

"Can't I come over?" Ann said reduced to pleading.

"Love to see you, but we have to catch up on so much work and have to take Kathy out shopping when she gets back from practice."

They continued talking for several more minutes allowing Ann to cool down. Eventually the conversation ended and Rosa picked up some work and went off to her 'office.' Dutch picked up the remote and found a baseball game.


Ann Stinson couldn't get her mind off sex. She made herself a stiff drink, double checked Peggy's schedule. Satisfied that she would be at the choral recital with Kathy, sat down and reminisced.

Rosa wasn't the first girl Ann had been attracted to, of course. She had had feelings for several of her girlfriends from about the age of thirteen or so. Ann smiled, recalling how she'd steal, or borrow, her fathers Playboy's and masturbate to the images of the models late at night when her parents assumed she was sleeping.

Ann took a sip of her drink, thinking back on how she would dream of kissing them, caressing them, and later, eating them. 'But just as often," she thought, rationalizing things, 'I would also finger myself to the images of rock stars and actors. Bon Jovi and Tom Cruise being two of my favorites."

She stretched and checked the time. Peggy would be out another hour or so. She allowed herself to relax even more, surprised to find her drink finished. Ann rose and made herself another, not as strong as the first one, 'But, ' she chided herself, "just enough to add some flavor to the mix.'

Ann yawned and thought, 'I never considered myself abnormal for thinking about my girlfriend and the playmates because of the strong feelings I had towards the guys. Then too, there was the fact that I'd always felt a little guilty jilling off over the models. Still, each and every time I encountered another female undressing, I had always become excited to the point of mastubating to the memory of that event later that night in my room.

Ann had began as most girls do, experimenting with boys. By the age of fifteen, Jerry Galavin had felt her tits under her shirt. Ann had found it 'nice, ' though kind of rough and fumbling. By sixteen, Bobby Sripilla had gotten his fingers under her skirt one night on a date and finger fucked her. It was the first time anyone other than herself had entered her. 'Didn't do anything for me, except to provide ample fodder for several rewarding masturbations over the following weeks. Of course, I also jacked him off... another first.'

Ann smiled, and yawned again."I hope I'm not sleeping when Peggy comes home," she said aloud, then laughed at herself. 'Danny will be home tomorrow, ' she thought. 'He won't want to go to San Diego to see my brother, he'll have some excuse. I think he's got a list of excuses written out and uses them one by one.'

She closed her eyes and was surprised at how quickly her mind restored the memory of the night years before when she had handled Bobby's sixteen year old cock. 'Oh, how lovely his sperm felt and looked as it spurted all over my hand and parts of my blouse. And the sheer power I felt in handling him... the look on his face as he came, still indelible there in my memory, wow!'

Another sip of her drink and she crept back into her memory-bank. 'What was it? Two weeks later I had opened my legs for him in the back of his father's Chevy van. I was so impressed when he told me he would have to work two weeks at odd jobs for his dad just to borrow the van for their date. How could I hold out on him when he was sacrificing so much for me?'

Of course, there was no protection involved and the next three weeks were one long nightmare involving the consequences of what we'd done and how foolish we'd been to do it. As nice as they felt, there were no more cocks for me for the next year.

Ann frowned, then smiled as she recalled what she had done instead. 'Of course I learned to give great head, and God knows how many handjobs. But all the girls were going at least that far back then. Rose Marie Tripolta let them put it up her rear, telling her friends it didn't hurt after the first couple times and it was safe.'

She finished her drink and thought about making another, but decided not to. 'I've still got willpower, ' she told herself, then segued into her senior prom - the next time she'd allowed someone in her pants. Albert... Albert Livingston. A good-looking boy who had sense enough to dangle the rubber before her eyes even before they started to make out. She'd thought him odd, but not nasty. Strangely enough, she had considered him thoughtful, even chivalrous. The fact was, she was as horny as Albert, wanted it just as badly and would have fucked him regrdless of having protection or lacking it.

"Ann, I..." He'd said, then trailed off as she kissed him. He returned the kiss hesitantly and then tongued her as he realized she wasn't pulling away.

"Are you sure?" he asked softly, as the kiss ended. They were in her bedroom. Her brother had fallen from a tree and her parents were at the hospital with him. It was Prom Night and they had left her home to dress and receive her date. Ann looked at him and led him into her bedroom and closed the door.

He half-sat half-fell back onto her bed; then with an alacrity that had surprised the both of them, she had jumped his bones. She found herself straddling his chest and leaning forward, revealing a certain extra amount of cleavage as she kissed him. This time it was her tongue initiating the Frenching; her provocative actions answering his question for all time.

Ann closed her eyes, hoping it would help her restore the scene as it had played out. Surprisingly, it did. There was a vivid recollection of her unbuckling his belt; of Albert lowering the shoulders of her gown, exposing her bra. She remembered wanting to tell him the gown came off over her head, but she had kissed him feveredly instead, Moaning as his hands mauled her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.