The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5: This And That

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: This And That - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The following morning as Rosa pulled out from the garage, one of her hands dropped down beneath the wheel. This was another naughty game she loved to play, and it progressed as she drove, thinking about Ann and Dutch from the previous night.

She would sometimes do this in the mornings, while listening to some crude morning radio show. She would get it all out of her system before going to work. Then she would pull herself together and be the efficient realtor that always got those large home sales Dutch liked to brag about to their friends. He still made more money than she, but only because of his recent promotion. If she sold a few more houses in the next two months she would easily pass him in yearly earnings. It was a friendly contest between them and only served to endear him all the more to her in that he wasn't at all jealous.

Rosa was always surprised that no one in the other cars noticed as she jerked back and forth in her seat. But actually, she had no understanding of how many people, both men and women hastened to their respective restrooms on arriving at work and masturbated because of seeing Rosa fingering herself as she drove.

As Rosa squirmed, her skirt rode up on her thighs. She put herself on auto-pilot as her fingers danced beneath the crotch of her panties. The soothing female voice on the radio didn't make any sense to her now. She was talking relationships. Rosa tuned it out. She tuned everything out as she drove, moving her fingers rapidly until she reached her climax.

As she came down from her self-induced high, Rosa began to review her intended strategy for the coming work day.


On arriving at work Dutch found a message from Helen Durant, aka, Helen Van Sciver. (See the Gathering, Chapters 44 & 47-48)

He smiled envisioning yet another meeting with the sexy vixen who now insisted that he piss on her at least once during each of their sexual liaisons.

Checking his daily calendar, he found he was free following a two o'clock meeting with his Assistant-Chief of Staff. He called Helen and arranged to meet her at Alice and Robert Ruark's around three-thirty. She agreed and he gave her the directions.

'I can kill two birds with one stone, ' he thought. 'Robert and Alice can watch us fucking through the two-way mirrors in the "mirrored" room and I can fill them in afterward on our session with Ann last night.'

He called Rosa and told her he was going to fuck Helen that afternoon and might be a little on the frazzled side that night.

"Screw the hell out of her, but we're having Ann over tonight and you'll be on call, buster." Then Rosa cackled with laughter as the nineteen year old receptionist, Cynthia (See "The Gathering" Chapter 10) tickled her pussy with her pointed tongue.

"Got something of your own going on?" Dutch said and Rosa could feel his big grin through the phone wires.

"Maybe," she said and then "Oooo, Oooo, now that tickles, Cynthia!"

"I thought so," he laughed loudly. "Give Cynthia my best, will you, lover?"

"I always do, honey, I always do." She hung up and as he did the same he felt his newly born erection and looked longingly at the clock. He had hours to go until he met Helen.


They rendezvoused at the Ruark's at the appointed time, but the door was locked. Neither Robert nor Alice was at home, so they decided to wait, for Dutch knew that one or both would soon be there. They wanted to meet Helen; more than that, they wanted to watch him fucking her in the mirrored room.

Dutch tried to make idle conversation with Helen, but she was too tense, which surprised him no end. He'd never met a woman who wouldn't talk incessantly given the opportunity. Perhaps thirty minutes passed and Dutch felt the need to urinate growing.

"Say, Helen, will you excuse me for a minute? They'll be here soon, I promise. We'll give them another fifteen minutes, if they don't show we'll head back to that motel we used the last time."

"Sure, okay, Dutch. Umm, hey?"

"What?"

"Why are you leaving me here in the car?"

"Gotta take a piss."

"YOU DO?" Her voice went up several octaves. It was the first animated interest she had demonstrated since they found they were locked out.

"CAN I WATCH? I mean, I have to go myself."

"C'mon, we'll go around to the side of the house. I doubt anyone will see us there."

They moved between two large shrubs and Helen's pupils dilated as he took his half-erect cock out of his slacks and began to urinate. Helen, highly aroused, dropped to her knees and reached out to hold him, directing the flow of urine onto the palm of her other hand. When he'd almost finished, she took him into her mouth swallowed the remainder of his fluid and then licked the palm of her hand greedily.

"I'll finish sucking you now," she croaked.

"Not yet," he said, his mouth gone dry.

"Piss for me. Let me watch you. I want to see a real good stream, all right?"

"All right," Helen quickly replied.

Then, shoving her jeans down to her ankles, she let loose a torrent of yellow that splattered wildly in several directions on hitting a small boulder beside the house.

Dutch stood clear watching with growing excitement. As soon as Helen had finished, he dragged the unresisting woman several feet away and fell to his knees too lick the remnants of her piss from her pubic hair before sending his tongue into her soaking wet cunt.

Helen hadn't come when he finished. Dutch was thinking that one of the Ruark's would surely be arriving any minute and wanted to give them a great performance.

But Helen stood up, leaned against the house and bent over thrusting her ass out at him. He renewed his cunt sucking, even moving to her puckered starfish and spreading it wide with his thumbs before stabbing his tongue into it a dozen times as he rubbed his thumb over her engorged clit and brought her to an earth shattering climax.

She pulled her jeans up quickly after recovering and said, "I think you should take me back to my car now. They're not going to show and we don't have time to find a motel. My husband will be home on time and I had better be there when he does."

"If you think it necessary," he said, sounding like a pouting little boy.

"C'mon, I'll blow you in the car on the way."

"Good way to have an accident," he replied but was smiling at her.

"You have great control or I wouldn't attempt it. Don't get into an accident, I'd hate to be the one who bit this lovely cock off, ' then for the first time since he'd known her, Helen burst into a gale of laughter.


Roughly a half mile from the Ruark's, with Helen's face buried in his crotch, Dutch spied Alice roaring past in the opposite direction.

"How are we fixed for time, really?" He asked.

Helen immediately understood the urgency in his tone and taking her mouth away from his throbbing prick, replied, "I guess we can make time."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "Alice Ruark just passed us. She's headed home. We can use the mirrored room."

"Well then, turn this chariot around, Mr. Ben Hur; let's get it on under glass!"

Dutch exited and made the return trip to Alice's in four minutes. She answered the door on the second ring of the bell.

"Damn it Dutch," she said while running her big brown eyes over Helen's body; "I'm sorry, the judge had us all tied up and..."

"Well at least you were having fun," Helen chirped as she returned the body search back on Alice.

Alice ignored Helen's comment, choosing to respond to her ogling instead.

"Like them?" Alice asked, thrusting her breasts out to within inches of Helen's face.

"Impressive," Helen answered, drawing a wide smile from the dusky Negress.

"You are too. Dutch really finds beautiful women. I don't know how he does it."

"You..." Helen paused, then went for the jugular. "You two haven't fucked?"

Alice roared with laughter and hugged Helen to her generous breasts. "Honey, we've fucked, sucked, and fucked again. Every possible orifice I have, he's been there and left his mark."

"What about... your husband?"

"Shit! Robert introduced us on our wedding night. Dutch was pumping that big dick of his into me before Robert that night."

"My God! You're serious?"

Alice turned to Dutch. "You tell her, baby. Looks like she don't trust dark meat."

Dutch laughed. "It's true Helen. Robert had a slight case of impotence just before the wedding and... well he prevailed upon me and another friend to do the honors. It turned out well in the end, 'cause Robert got hot watching and joined in. Alice had three lovers on her wedding night."

"Couldn't walk the next day, either," Alice laughed and put her arm around Helen's shoulders.

"Have you seen the room yet? Oh, what's the matter with me, of course you haven't. C'mon, I'll show it to you."


Alice escorted them to the erotic room, then left to shower, telling Helen, "I'll be right back. Don't do anything too naughty or nasty, or you'll have to start over," and roaring with laughter at her own wit, Alice left them alone.

"Shall we pick up where I left off?" Helen breathed huskily.

Dutch embraced her, making sure his erection probed gently against her cunt. Helen initiated a torrid kiss that had Dutch cupping a breast and fondling her newly erect nipple even as he savored the now familiar gingery flavor of her tongue.

Helen revealed her eagerness for what was to come by scraping her nails along his slacks and tracing down the sides of his erection until the kiss was resolved. Even then her hand was still working on his cock.

"I want to see it again," she growled, then started to pant.

"Take it easy," he said, trying to slow her down having noted that she was already highly aroused.

"Show it to me!" she gasped, trying unsuccessfully to release his member from its confinement. He took a step back and found that Helen had jammed the zipper in her haste at opening his fly. He calmly repaired the damage and tendered his thick cock to her.

Accepting it in both hands, Helen dropped to her knees and smiled up at him and softly said, "I intend to. God, it's even lovelier than I remembered."

"It's been what, twenty minutes?" He said with a laugh. And then her mouth engulfed the head while she stroked the shaft with a slow, steady motion.

"Get undressed, he said tersely, wanting to see her lushness reflected in the thousands of prisms throughout the room.

Helen smiled up at him and slowly rose to her feet.

"I've discovered that I just adore the taste of come. At least your come. I didn't care for my father's so much, I don't really know why. The taste is similar, but there is definitely something exotic about yours."

Helen was undressing carefully as she talked, unzipping her jeans and displaying a dearth of underwear as well. She hung each item carefully so as to avoid unnecessary wrinkles.

"So let's give you the opportunity to savor some more of my come," he said as she knelt between his legs, and took his rigid cock in her right hand. Looking Dutch right in the eye, Helen began stroking his thick member up and down.

"Feels like I've got a steel bar in my hand," she said and he noted that her eyes were smoldering with excitement.

"Yeah," he sighed, "Like a steel bar... ya know Alice is going to devour that cunt of yours. Are you really ready for that?"

"Did it occur to you that I might want her as much as she seems to want me?"

"In my dreams, yeah," he said then laughed lewdly.

"Mmmm," Helen said by way of response and she leaned forward and licked all around the bullet-shaped head, her eyes locking on his,

Then, with a supreme softness, her mouth enveloped him.

He moaned with intense pleasure as her lips caressed his cockhead. A moment later, Helen started bobbing up and down. Her face got red and her breathing quickened. So did Dutch's. He put his hands on the sides of her head and started fucking her lovely mouth.

"Mmphhhhh," Helen gurgled.

"Mmmmm!" And with a soft pop she took him from her mouth and said, "Oh, baby, you've got the sweetest cock!" Then opening her mouth into a huge O she took six thick inches directly down her throat.

"Ahhh, Helen... you little cocksucker, you suck... good!"

Helen moaned her appreciation, then put her left hand between her legs and rubbed herself.

Dutch began to fuck her mouth again, holding both hands on her blonde head to guide her mouth upon him.

Helen moaned louder and at that moment, Alice returned, nude, except for a black garter belt and sheer hose. In her left hand she held a vibrator and in her right a small cat'o'nine-tails.

"Suck me, you piss drinking cocksucker!" He bellowed as he felt his testicles summoning up his sperm, which would momentarily explode from his tubes and coat her throat, teeth and gums. He was going to make her swallow everything.

Helen became even more excited at his use of dirty words. She opened her eyes and they widened at the sight of Alice's nude body so close to the two of them. It took several seconds before all the mirrored images reached her consciousness, then she moaned again, for it was an unbelievable sight! Helen had never seen herself giving head before and the very sight of his cock surging in and out of her mouth brought on a mini-orgasm.

"You love sucking cock, don't you," Dutch gasped through clenched teeth.

Helen moaned her agreement, then gasped with stunned surprised as she saw Alice putting her entire fist up into her pussy!

She began to choke, having lost the muscle control that allowed her to deep throat Dutch's cock.

Removing him from her mouth, she managed to swallow a lungful of air and then ask Alice, How... do you do it?"

"Repetitions darling," Alice giggled. "Repetitions."

"Hey," Dutch complained, "You sucking me off, or what?"

"Oh, sorry baby," she said and hastily gobbled him into her mouth and then took his entire length down her gullet.

Alice, who had done this with him on other occasions, was duly impressed and moved closer so that the combined sounds of Helen's slurping and her fist's sloshing were commingled into one obscene resonance.

"I'm wondering, Helen... just what's running through that filthy mind of yours at this exact moment?" Alice whispered in the blonde's ear as her mouth vibrated on Dutch's equally pulsating cock.

The words had the strength of a tidal wave crashing into Helen's psyche.

What Helen was visualizing in her mind's eye at the moment was Alice sucking away at her pussy while her as yet unseen, black husband slammed his big black prick into her ass as she herself was sucking Dutch off yet again.

"Oh..." Alice whispered again, "Let me guess. I bet, yes, that's it! I bet you're thinking of having all three holes filled at once. Dutch, Robert... who should be home any minute and little old me. Maybe I'll shove my fist up your ass. Would you like that?"

Helen's reception to Alice's lewd suggestions was interrupted as Dutch relaxed sufficiently to allow his balls to detonate. The resulting force of his ejaculate caused Helen to go over the edge and come tremendously hard -- hard enough to cause her to blackout moments later.

Alice dropped to her knees and darted her tongue at his cock as it emerged from between Helen's lips. His cock was still spurting as Alice stroked him as she sucked, swallowing everything he had left and cleaned him off with her tongue.

Then Alice fairly pounced on Helen's pussy, voraciously delving into her sodden crevice and lapping up the blonde's juices that kept flowing from deep within her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.