The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4: The Seduction of Ann Stinson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Seduction of Ann Stinson - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

It's early AM Friday.

Dutch moved stealthy under the covers until he reached Rosa's cunt. As he began to lick her she angrily shoved his head away.

"Maybe later, Dutch, not now. My clit is so sore, so tender and sensitive that I'll go right through the roof if you try to eat me right now. I promise you can suck your come out of me later. Now go back to sleep. Dream about Ann for a while."

"Well I can't help it, baby, I'm too fucking horny to sleep and I've got this hardon that won't let me comfortable."

He let his hand slide over her naked flank; then with the other hand, turned the nightlight on. It was then that he noticed Rosa had lipstick smeared around her nipples and wore a hickey on her neck. A hickey that he hadn't planted on her. He smiled, that Ann was a wild one all right, a wickedly wild one.

He got up to relieve himself and with the bathroom light on, he saw the same color lipstick smeared over the head of his cock as he emptied his bladder.

"God what a night," he thought and smiled as his powerful stream of urine cascaded into the bowl.


They had arrived at the Stinson's as the sun was setting and went through the customary hugs and kisses before putting the wine and Champagne in the refrigerator.

Ann was wearing purple colored silk shorts, no bra; and Dutch couldn't see any panty line when she walked around the room with Rosa. She wore some purple colored high- heeled slippers, no stockings; and her eyes remained riveted to the skin-tight spandex stretch shorts Rosa had purchased for him a day earlier.

"Like 'em?" He asked her.

"I... I'm surprised you have the nerve to wear them in public," she stammered.

"Yeah, but do you like them?"

"Yes, they're very... becoming," she managed to say and instantly regretted having uttered the words. She quickly followed up with, "Umm, the kids won't be home until around midnight. Peggy's at her Dad's. Davy took off with some of his friends. His Dad still didn't want him around. It's a shame they don't see eye to eye, but that happens with teens. I think he blames his dad for the separation.

Dutch had brought along some non-alcoholic bubbly for himself because he'd taken Viagra just before leaving for Ann's. He also had a bottle of White and a bottle of Red for the ladies.

As he looked around he saw that Ann had a nice enough place. A three-bedroom ranch; and she was much closer to the beach than he and Rosa, which surprised him. As he moved through the home he saw there were a pool and a hot tub out back. He glanced into the master bedroom and grinned. 'Plenty of room on that baby, ' he thought.

After the preliminary compliments had been shared, Dutch inquired about Ann's profession.

"Actually I'm just a mother and housewife; although I served a couple years with United Airlines as a "Stew." "

She bit into a cuticle nervously. "That's where I met my soon to be Ex."

"Ah, the EX... "Dutch sighed exaggeratedly. "So, what went wrong, Ann?"

"Dutch!" Rosa barked. "Watch your manners, we're guests here not interrogators."

He held both palms out toward Ann. "Please forgive me. I do apologize, but I am curious. Let me tell you a few things about me. Then anything you may want to..." he glanced at Rosa, "share with us is fine."

Rosa gave him 'that look, ' but he went on unperturbed.

"Let's see, I'm 48, in reasonably good condition. I do a lot of swimming -- ocean swimming. I was in the Navy Seals as a kid. Got the bends experimenting with some equipment that wouldn't work when needed and avoided getting a medical discharge by making a career switch into the navy corpsmen. In short I became a nurse."

He sat down on a loveseat in the living room while both women remained standing.

"Turned out pretty well for me," he continued. Over the New Year I was promoted to Hospital Administrator. Of course I'm a good friend of two of the more influential Doctors there and they certainly helped."

"Don't believe him," Rosa said interrupting. "Anything he's gotten was deserved. He's a tireless worker and has made some real cost-cutting suggestions that allowed the hospital to retain personnel when everybody else in town was cutting back."

"And Rosa here is a hell of a Realtor. She sells million dollar homes every other day."

Rosa had the decency to blush and put her hand up as if to ward off any further remarks on her behalf.

"You've met Kathy," Dutch said. "And while she's not my daughter, I feel like she is and as soon as we're married I intend to adopt her."

"I thought..." Ann began, intending to say that she'd thought they were married.

"No," Dutch said, "engaged, yes, but the marriage will be in June, I think."

"You think?" Rosa blurted out.

"Yeah," he said defensively, "maybe sooner."

"You do have a way with words," Rosa said dreamily, thinking of nothing but wedding bells for the moment.

"Well, Ann, anything else you'd care to know?" He asked with a pleasant grin.

"Nope," she replied. "So let me tell you about me. I'm originally from the Chicago area. I dated a lot of "traveling men" while a "stew," but was never married until I met my soon to be Ex. I guess as far as I'm concerned, my ex considered me a trophy wife. He brought Davy, a son from a previous marriage with him. We had Peggy fairly quickly and then he seemed to lose interest in me. I should say, in us. He used his position as a pilot to stay away for long periods. Far longer than the average pilot. And of course, over time I discovered samples of his infidelity."

Dutch glanced over at Rosa, who was biting her lip to keep from smirking, or worse, laughing out loud. For they knew Ann's husband had left her after catching her and Davy in bed together.

He waited until Ann and Rosa began the usual house tour, then ran outside to his Volvo and removed two presents from the trunk. Returning to the living room, he sat down on the loveseat and tucked the presents behind his back.

The girls returned chattering about some draperies that Rosa had seen in a home she was trying to sell that would be perfect for Ann's bedroom. She told Ann, "I'm sure they'd sell them to you if you made anything close to a reasonable offer."

Dutch made a show of rising up to pour some bubbly for himself and glasses of white wine for the ladies. Both Ann and Rosa couldn't help but see the presents on the loveseat. They looked at one another with puzzled expressions.

He sat down and pretended to notice the presents for the first time. Then he smiled and said, "C'mere baby."

"Dutch?" Rosa said meekly as she got up and went to him.

He patted his lap and she sat down, providing Ann with a fleeting glimpse up her pleated tennis skirt. It had been prearranged, of course that she wore crotchless matching panties beneath the skirt.

"This one's for you baby," he said sweetly and handed Rosa a present.

"Can I open it?"

"Not yet. Not until I give Ann hers."

"You brought me a present?" Ann asked, she couldn't have been more pleased.

"C'mere." He said, gesturing for her to approach him. And at his signal, both women gleefully tore open the presents to find he had given each of them matching Hooter's T-shirts! The women were delighted and after plastering him with warm, wet kisses, rushed off to put them on.

Both women decided to wear the Hooters shirts sans bras; and he made a big deal out of how great they both looked. Though he chortled internally as he watched two sets of nipples rise up under the thin material.

He thought that Ann was built to wear this style T-shirt, for she was a genuine 36-D -- and later, after he'd gotten the shirt off -- he noticed that they were a lovely pear shape with reddish nipples and that when held they were heavier than they looked, almost demanding to be sucked and kissed.

Of course, the seductive Rosa avoided sitting next to Ann, deliberately selecting a chair that sat low and directly across from Ann. Dutch remained in the loveseat.

Every time Rosa crossed or uncrossed her tanned legs, both Ann and Dutch could catch a brief glimpse of Rosa's pussy.

Once he was satisfied that Ann was captivated by peeking at Rosa's pussy, he stood up, for he now had an erection and he made a production of refilling everyone's glass, taking great satisfaction in the fact that Ann was staring without any apparent embarrassment at the bulge in his spandex shorts.

Despite the rising sexual tension in the room, both women kept up a running conversation about the kids and schools, colleges and possible career choices the kids had thrown out for parental consideration.

Dutch stood and asked Ann where they would be barbequing. She got up and led the way out back with Rosa right behind salivating over Ann's ass.

Once outside, Ann pointed out where everything was and as they talked Rosa put her arms around Ann's waist from behind. He heard her murmur something about it getting a lot cooler already.

It was obvious that Ann was excited and neither Rosa nor Dutch could tell if it was the booze or plain lust working its spell on her. As they returned to the kitchen, Ann wobbled a little on her heels. Dutch sank to his knees so he could get his head buried into her ass cheeks. But it went no further than that. They returned to the living room and Ann put some Miles Davis on. Rosa gave Dutch a kiss and told him she was going to the ladies room. He sat next to Ann, touching his hip to hers.

Rosa came back, sat down, crossed her legs and Ann and Dutch both looked at her neatly trimmed cunt. Ann gasped, then shivered. A second later she placed her hand on Dutch's shoulder and stood up.

"Please excuse me a minute," she said. "I'm going to change into something cooler. It's just too warm in here. There must be something wrong with the thermostat on the air-conditioner."

When she left the room Rosa said, "Seems perfectly all right to me. How 'bout you honey?"

Dutch smiled at her and said, "You are one gorgeous slut! Flashing that pussy, have you no shame?" He was laughing of course.

Rosa blew him a kiss and said, "I hope she saw it."

"I know I did. I even know that you trimmed most of the bush away."

"You can tell?" She seemed pleased.

"Yeah, you can tell."

Just then Ann came back wearing a short-silk top and matching mini skirt. Dutch opened the second bottle of champagne and poured more for everyone.

When he sat down next to Ann he caught just a little of her short skirt and pulled it back over her bare thigh. Ann casually tugged the skirt back down and continued to talk to Rosa.

Rosa mentioned Robert and Alice, Molly and their mutual friend Doctor Ann. As Rosa began telling Ann about their "close relationship" she kept re-crossing her legs. Even from across the room he could see that Rosa's cunt lips were wet and puffy. Ann was interested in their relationship with the black couple and in a joking fashion asked if it was true about black men. Rosa slowly crossed her legs again, and described Alice in great detail and then went on about Robert and how well he was hung.

Then she told Ann a little about the recent "gathering" and how a friend of theirs was going to document it and would eventually write a story about them.

Dutch had a semi hardon at this point. It was very obvious when he rose to fetch another glass for Ann. He watched her eyes, fixed on his erection only a few feet from her face. He turned away a moment later and went outside to turn off the gas grill.

'The only eating we're going to be doing is in the bedroom, or on the floor, ' he told himself.

When he returned the women were discussing plastic surgery and he heard both said they were glad their breasts were all theirs. Ann admitted she had had a little work done on her lips. "Just some collagen injected into my lips to make them fuller," she said, "to correct a childhood accident," and then she sighed as Rosa slowly crossed her legs.

He placed his arm around Ann's shoulder and without a word, pulled her to him and kissed her looking over her shoulder at Rosa.

"Real or not, these lips are the softest I've ever kissed," he said aloud when the kiss ended. Ann's eyes appeared to be slightly unfocused.

"I know," Rosa answered; then pressed her fist into her crotch.

Ann snuggled closer to Dutch, but looked over at Rosa who had spread her thighs apart, providing a clear view up her skirt and at her puffy, wet labia.

When satisfied Ann had had a good look, Rosa stood and walked over to her and Dutch; leaned in and kissed Ann, slipping her tongue into Ann's open mouth. Ann's hand drifted over to Dutch's thigh found his penis and stayed there after the kiss ended.

"You think I should get my lips done, baby?" Rosa asked him, pushing her lips toward him in an exaggerated gesture.

Dutch answered laconically, "Why don't you and Ann talk about it and get the Doctor's number, then if you think its right for you, by all means do it."

Both women smiled at his logic. Then for some reason, Rosa told Ann that she would positively love Dutch's ex-wife, Marylyn.

"She lives in San Francisco with two teenage girls. Neither is hers. She found them. Strays like. We really hit it off the first time we met. And she has a boyfriend with the biggest sausage in the world. Must be at least 12 inches. He's incredible."

"Have you slept with him?" Ann asked, curious to learn just how sexually active Rosa was.

"No, but maybe someday." Rosa said somberly, not revealing the fact that she had slept with Marylyn.

Ann's fingers had begun a kind of clasping motion on Dutch's thigh that included a part of his erection, ultimately bringing him to full size.

"Doesn't she have the prettiest legs?" Rosa asked, running her hand up and down the upper thigh of Ann's left leg.

Ann gasped as Rosa slid her hand under her knee, picked the leg up and then outward and into Dutch's waiting hands. This opened her thighs considerably, and provided Dutch a view of her thong-clad crotch.

Rosa held Ann mesmerized, calmly talking about men's cocks, beginning with Robert's, saying, "He's such a virile stud. Has this long, hard, black cock - that's simply to die for."

"And this guy here," she said, motioning over at Dutch, "he can't keep his hands and other things off Alice."

With that, Dutch placed his hand on Ann's and slowly drew it up the length of his thick, throbbing member.

Rosa said, "Why not give her the full treatment, honey?" and then pulled her Hooter's T-shirt up over her breasts and began an exaggerated fanning motion.

He nodded and knelt down on the floor in front of the couch, placing Ann's left calf on his right shoulder. Rosa began stroking Ann's right upper thigh.

Ann didn't make a sound, but her eyes were about as wide open as was possible. She shivered at the light touch of his fingers as they slid along her calf. Dutch was secretly pleased that she had taken the time to shave her legs, 'And what else?' He wondered, then noted her skin was a smooth as a baby's behind. 'Rosa was right, ' he thought, 'her legs are beautiful.'

His hand made its way to mid-thigh and Ann moaned for the first time. Dutch was quick to realize that it wasn't he who had caused her to moan; for Rosa's fingers were rubbing around her navel, causing the muscles there to twitch and dance. Then she quickly ran her tongue to the junction of Ann's thigh and encountered the trailing edge of her panties. Rosa licked along the length of them and Ann's crotch pushed forward into her face, her damp panties leaving a wet spot on Rosa's cheek.

A sigh escaped Ann's mouth as she slowly shut her eyes and kept them closed. Rosa turned her face away from Ann's pussy and said, "She looks incredibly hot, doesn't she?" Then turned back and blew lightly on the dampened panties.

He didn't reply, but let his actions speak for him; slipping a hand under her silk blouse and lifting her heavy breast. Then with a finger pressing down on her fast rising nipple, he squeezed the breast, sending an exquisite thrill from her nipple to her clit.

"God that's good!" She hissed.

She might have had more to say, but Dutch covered her mouth with his and their tongues began to duel. When they finished the kiss, Rosa interrupted them to ask, "Ann where can I find a towel to put under your behind?"

"Huh?"

"A towel, I don't want to stain the couch."

Finally comprehending what Rosa was asking, she pointed to the kitchen. "Oh yeah, over there, second drawer on the right, next to the sink."

Dutch squeezed her nipple and she gasped as he sent another exquisite shock through her system. Rosa got up headed to the kitchen kicking off her shorts enroute. She found the towel and returned to the couch stark naked.

"Oh!" Ann gasped, gazing up at the raven haired half-Latin. "You're more beautiful than I thought you'd be."

"Why thank you, darlin'," Rosa said smiling. "Now, why don't we get you out of these wet panties, eh?"

Ann raised her rear and Rosa deftly removed her panties and then slipped the towel under her. Dutch had her blouse opened and both of Ann's generous breasts were exposed to their eager eyes.

"You're quite lovely yourself, Ann." Rosa said.

"I agree," Dutch added and Ann heard the testosterone in his voice and felt his huge thick member pressing against her thigh.

"And thank you for shaving that pussy for me," Rosa added. The two women stared at one another for a moment. Then Ann started to speak.

"Oh, I..." But didn't finish the sentence, for Rosa was smothering her face with wet, hot kisses and Dutch was chewing on her left nipple while rubbing his hand over the wet folds of her cunt. This went on for a minute or so, then Dutch got out from under Ann's legs and knelt on the floor beside the two women who were now engrossed in another torrid kiss.

Dutch took Ann's big toe gently into his mouth and licked it. On hearing her moan of appreciation, he moved on to the next one, running his tongue into the space between the toes and then sucking each toe in turn. When he began licking across the sole of her foot, Ann broke off her kiss to gasp for air and then told him how lovely what he was doing felt.

"It's just the start of something big baby," he told her and she moaned with anticipated pleasure.

"I think she'll let you fuck her tonight, honey," Rosa said laughing.

Dutch was licking up Ann's left calf.

"You willing to let my man slip his fat dick into you, honey?" Rosa teased.

"Oh, yeah. He can -- and it is huge isn't it?" Ann replied, her voice already hoarse.

"Will he be able to fit in there? Looks to me like your kinda tight down there."

"I'll make it fit," Ann said tersely, "see if I don't."

"Want me to suck your titties?" Rosa teased again.

"Do! Please suck 'em! Bite 'em too. I love that!"

Dutch was now kissing the back of Ann's knees and when Rosa bit down on a nipple, Ann screamed out her pleasure.

He continued licking and kissing his way north, leaving a trail of saliva in his wake. Her thighs were now trembling and filled with goosebumps that grated his tongue as it plowed over them.

The pungent order of Ann's arousal reached his nostril's at this point. Dutch sniffed twice and noted the subtle distinction between Ann's scent and that of Rosa's and Kathy's too for that matter. He took a moment to wonder if Peggy smelled like her mother as much as Kathy smelled like Rosa. For the first time that evening he felt his dick quiver with excitement and chalked it up to her musky scent.

Glancing up, he caught Rosa using both hands to fondle Ann's breasts, mauling and squeezing; not causing pain specifically, but eliciting an almost unbearable tingle of sexual excitement in Mrs. Stinson.

"Oh, see how wet you are, Ann. You're positively flowing. The towel's already soaked. I'm glad we thought to put it there aren't you?"

"Mmmm, I guess. Fuck the couch, so I'm wet. I'll get a lot wetter when he puts that cock in me."

Rosa continued questioning the highly aroused woman. "Did your husband ever get you this hot?"

"No way!"

"How 'bout you current lover? He's a kid, am I right?"

"Yeah, a kid, but hung."

"He get you this hot?"

"Hard to say... but he got me plenty hot the first few times."

"But not so much lately?"

"He's in too much of a hurry," Ann gasped as Dutch leaned forward. He was inches from her folds and her intoxicating odor was filling his head with lust. Her vaginal lips were swollen and puffy, standing open invitingly, moisture glistening off of them. Her clit was protruding out of its hood and as erect as a nipple. He sighed with an almost religious fevor as he sent his tongue between her wet folds and licked slowly upward, tasting her tart, but somehow sweet flavor.

Ann moaned loudly, pushing her crotch into his face. He stopped short of her clit, circling his tongue knowingly just over the top of it and back down into the folds of her pussy, parting them, then thrusting in and out several times, each thrust served to open her wider.

"Ohh God." She moaned. "It feels so goooood."

Dutch continued to lick her, still avoiding her clit for the time being, but licking softly at its hood. With his peripheral vision he saw the women kissing again and Ann's hand caressing each of Rosa's breasts in turn. Keeping his tongue firmly in her slit, he saw the sexual longing in Rosa's eyes; saw too her breasts heaving up and down with her rapid respiration.

He returned his attention to Ann's cunt; and started to lick her clit ever so softly. This caused Ann to buck her hips up and down while a continuous moan of sexual longing poured forth from her mouth.

His refined experience in cunnilingus had taught him to proceed slowly, increasing the frequency of his licks and throwing in an occasional soft suck to her what was presently a very rigid, yearning clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.