The Gathering: Book 2 - Cover

The Gathering: Book 2

Copyright© 2005 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dutch and Rosa return along with dozens of other sex loving characters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Swinging   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Dutch woke up with his cock hard and pressed against Rosa's ass. He got up and cleaned his cock and then slipped into Kathy's bedroom; slipped under her covers and slid up to her bare ass.

Kathy rolled around and put one hand on his dampened cock and the other around his neck and hugged him to her breasts. They played a little game of tongue tag during the course of which he wormed two fingers into her wet cunt and started to swirl them around in her juices.

Dutch lowered his head to her tits and nipples and Kathy shivered.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good," she moaned breathing heavily.

He pulled her face to his questing tongue, partly to smother her screams of sexual delight as he fingered her, not wanting to wake Rosa just then, and partly because he so enjoyed her soft, warm, wet mouth on his.

Her orgasm came quickly. He had no way of knowing, of course, but she had been dreaming about him joining her in bed and fucking her to a rousing climax.

Afterward, he asked her how she and Peggy did the night before after he'd kissed her and Peggy and watched them drive away. Kathy had of course, tongued him, but Peggy, just offered her lips for a quick light peck. Still he managed to savor the moment and was able to read more into it than Peggy's seventeen year old mind ever dreamed he would, or could.

"You know," she told him, "the usual; we hung out at the mall for an hour, then caught a movie and went for burgers. Then back to our place so Peggy wouldn't run into her horny brother before her mother got home.

"Speaking of Davy," he said, "are you sure he's banging his mother?"

"Am I sure? Yes, I'm sure. After Peggy told me about it I said essentially the same thing to her. To prove it to me, we followed them the next afternoon when they left the house in Ann's car.

"Well tell me what you saw, for God's sake," Dutch replied, reaching for her right breast.

"Ann picked up Davy as soon as he came home from school and brought him to the Mermaid Motel," Kathy said, eyes sparkling with desire as he fondled her breast just the way she loved him to.

"I saw them get out of the car and go into the room together. That was around four. They didn't come out until well after six. They had supper in the Smokeless BBQ, and it was dark outside when they finally got up and went back to the room."

Dutch sighed. "Is that all?"

"Daddy!" She yelped, "Give me a chance; I'm getting to the good part. We went around to the back of the motel, hoping we could look in their window. Luck was with us, because they hadn't closed the drapes on the back window. I suppose they figured there wasn't anything back there but trees. Or maybe they were so interested in each other when they came in, they didn't think of it."

"Go on," he urged, and tugged at her nipple causing her to draw in her breath and then gasp for air.

"The first thing I saw were two double beds," Kathy said her voice lowering as she recalled the sight.

"Only one bed was messed up, the bedspread and cover pulled back, I mean. The other bed was still neatly made up and Ann's purse was sitting on it."

"That doesn't mean anything," said Dutch. "Maybe Ann took a nap, while Davy spent his time reading or watching TV."

Kathy gave him a slightly contemptuous look, but then laughed. "They could have done THAT at home, Daddy!"

"Anyway, Davy had an obvious hardon. The front of his slacks was sticking out like a tent. His mother looked at it and smiled. I couldn't hear what she said to him, but she put her hand on the bulge and squeezed it. Then they were in each other's arms, hugging and kissing, and Ann was rubbing her pussy all over Davy's bulge."

"Interesting!" Dutch murmured as he took Kathy's nipple between his teeth and gave it a nip.

"Mmmmm, I'll only let you do THAT the rest of my life, Daddy!"

"Keep talking, baby," he said with his teeth clenched around her engorged bud.

"When they broke apart, Davy unzipped the back of his mother's dress and took it off for her. She kicked off her shoes and while she stood there in just her bra and panties, Davy ripped off his clothes. You wouldn't believe the monster he had on him. Daddy, I know you're big, but Davy's... longer!"

Dutch was unperturbed, more than confident with his God given gift, he knew his thickness and above average length had and would continue to endear him to countless women and had no qualms about hearing of someone better endowed than him.

"Ann was as thrilled with the sight of her son's cock as I was," Kathy whispered, "even though she'd seen it before and I hadn't."

Dutch chimed in with, "She'd probably seen a lot of it during those two hours they'd been screwing away in that room. More than likely she had it in several orifices, I'd say."

Mmmm, you're soooo nasty, Daddy!" She said, then giggled.

"By the way, did Peggy have anything to say during all this?'

"The truth?"

"Nothing but," he said as he moved he moved to the other nipple.

"OH!"

"Like this?" Once again he was speaking through tightly clenched teeth.

"GOD YES!"

"You were about to tell me the truth..." he reminded her.

"Umm, yeah... well Peggy wasn't watching them."

"No?"

"No. She was on her knees eating me out and I was coming like an oil well."

"So, your account of what happened may be compromised."

"What?" She blinked, not understanding what he'd said.

"How?"

"I'll bet that half the time your eyes were shut tight."

"Ummm, but Daddy, that still leaves the other half," she replied with another, more obscene giggle.

"All right," he said conceding the point; he'd been teasing her anyway.

"Well what I saw was Ann grab hold of Davy's dick and play with it. I thought she was going to jerk him off. It was sticking straight up like a fucking python, darting this way and that way, ya know?"

Kathy closed her eyes and recalled the sight. "Oh, man, what a beautiful sight! Then he pulled her into his arms and laid a very passionate kiss on her. When they finally came up for air, he slowly took off her bra and kissed both her tits. And that surprised me. I kinda thought he'd be in a hurry to get it off that is if he could even manage opening the damn bra."

Dutch teased her nipples, squeezing one while stretching the other and Kathy squealed with delight. A trace of saliva appeared at her mouth and would have turned to drool if she hadn't sucked it back and swallowed it.

"Then he pulled down her panties and kissed her right on her cunt." She said off-handedly.

"Affectionate sort of a kid, wasn't he?" Dutch laughed.

"The best kind, Daddy, don't 'cha think?'

"I didn't have long to wait, for the real action to begin," Kathy said. "Ann got onto the bed, lay on her back and then spread her legs. Davy crawled up between her thighs, and I could see his long cock aimed right at her crotch. He didn't have any trouble finding the right place to go in, probably because he'd been in there so many times before. He worked his cock right up into her, all the way to his big hairy balls. I'm ashamed to say this, but Peggy was working my G-spot and I came so hard I forgot all about them for maybe five or ten minutes.

"You passed out?"

"Not really. I... I went down on Peggy and was on my knees for a while.

"So when you next looked in on them, what was happening?"

"He was still fucking her," Kathy said excitedly. "He was kinda teasing her with his cock, rubbing it over her pussy and ass hole; she had her knees up against her tits and was spreading herself open for him."

"Did you see him stick it into her?" he asked, as he sent a finger exploring Kathy's wet nether lips.

She sucked in her breath at his touch, but managed to continue talking.

"Mrs. Stinson wriggled around beneath him like she was going crazy. You should have seen the ecstatic look on her face, like she'd never had it this good with anyone else."

"Maybe the look runs in the family," he said dryly.

"You know, you may be right. Now that I think of it, Peggy had pretty much the same expression when I brought her off."

Dutch's fingers were moving faster and Kathy moaned appreciatively, then asked,"Want to hear how he fucked her ass?"

"You know I do, baby!" He began to slide his finger in and out even faster.

"OH... I love that Daddy!"

"Mmmm, so... Mrs. Stinson... I mean Ann, got onto her knees by the side of the bed, with her head and shoulders resting on the mattress and her ass sticking out at her son. He took a moment to smear some lubricant all over his cock; then dabbed a little into the crack of his mother's ass; got onto his knees behind her, grabbed her hips and positioned his cock -- and went right up her ass! Her head whipped up and she turned to look back at him."

Dutch moved his fingers faster.

"Oh Daddy! So nice, so nice!"

"I'm gonna slow it down and then pick up the pace to make you come, alright baby?"

"Anything you say Daddy."

"Tell me more about Mrs. Stinson' getting her ass reamed."

"Sure... It seemed so easy. I always figured it would hurt like the dickens. Whoa! Can you do that again?"

"It usually does," he told her, at least the first time. Like this?"

"YES! OH YES!"

"Anyway, I got off watching them; watching this kid fucking his mother up the ass!"

"And with his hot-blooded sister playing with you like I am now," he said, his voice gone dry with lust.

Her cunt tightened on his finger at this, and he bit down on her nipple again.

She moaned and he knew she was close.

He released the nipple, moved close to her ear and whispered, "Just how sweet does Peggy taste?"

Kathy started to melt at his words and he compounded the situation by frigging her all the harder.

"Like it hard, baby?"

"YES!" She gasped.

"Want it harder?"

"YES!"

He began to jackhammer his finger into her.

"THIS HARD?"

"YES, MAYBE EVEN HARDER!"

"You know I want to suck Peggy's twat, don't you?"

"AHHH... YES!"

"Does she want to suck my cock?"

"YES DADDY!"

"OHHH, DADDY, FUCK ME NOW!"

"What?" I said startled that she'd want to change when she was so close.

"I'M SO WET... I NEED YOU IN ME WHEN I COME!"

He was only too happy to oblige, and withdrew his finger and quickly mounted her from behind. Kathy, he discovered was right -- she certainly was wet. He slipped inside her with ease, and she moaned long and loud as he plunged into her as deep as he could. Each time he slammed into her Kathy's moans rose to a slightly higher pitch.

After only a few strokes, her face began to clench up and her cries began to string together into one long wail. Dutch began slamming into her as deeply and forcefully as he could; and her wailing was punctuated with a loud grunt each time he hammered into her.

In a ragged voice, Kathy urged him on. "I want to feel it in there where babies come from. Is it as big as a baby? It feels that way."

"How's this?" He asked as he eased out and then rammed back in.

"Oh yes, Oh yes! Just fuck that cock up into me!"

Dutch found his stomach pressed tight against her ass cheeks and gave a little twist to his next stroke. Kathy moaned with pleasure.

Dutch began to move in and out at a normal pace and then when a rhythm had been found, Kathy began to fuck back against his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.