Busted - Cover

Busted

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2005 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: A wife slips away to a seedy bar in search of adventure only to be arrested. How will she get out of the situation she's in?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

Gail Roberts looked at herself in the mirror. Truth time, she decided. Nothing like checking yourself out while nude to decide just what shape your shape is in. Overall, she decided, her shape wasn't too bad. Yes, her breasts sagged some but still looked good. Her nipples were chewed from nursing her children and her butt was bigger than it should be. Her legs still looked pretty darn shapely she thought. She stared closely into the mirror. Eyes still blue, hair still brown. Face still nice. She sighed. Nose still too big. And those damn "Character Lines" were giving her a lot more "Character" than she wanted.

Today was the day. Today she had made up her mind. Today she would no longer be the dutiful stay-at-home wife. She was going out and drink and dance and have a good time and... Gail's mind shied away from adding anything more to that train of thought. Time to get dressed.

She took out the hidden pair of fishnet stockings she had bought on her last shopping trip out of town. She put on the black garter belt she had purchased at the same time and carefully drew the stockings up her legs and attached them. She donned the matching black satin french cut panties and demi-bra that had made her blush when she bought them. With a sudden thought she slipped on her black high heels and strutted over to the mirror. She put one hand on her hip and did a bump and grind move.

"Damn, I'm HOT!" she giggled to herself. She looked defiantly at herself and pulled on the tight black dress she had chosen. Nearly tripping on one, she hastily took the heels off till she got the dress on. Sucking her breath in she pulled it up, got her arms through the straps and wiggled it into place. Low cut front and high cut hem, the dress left a lot less to the imagination than it hid.

Gail scooped up her pocketbook and her keys. She paused for a moment, wondering if she should leave her husband a note saying she had gone out. She shook her head. Had she lost her mind?. Even if he wasn't roaming all over the place she hardly was going to tell him what she was doing. She carefully locked the door behind her and got in her car.

The bar she ended up in front of was one on the far side of the county from her home. Safe as far as distance went, it was also a place no one she knew would be caught dead in. It was a honky-tonk that an acquaintance of hers at work had once said was "Nothing but juke box music, cold beer and people without last names." It sounded exactly what she was looking for. She was going to give herself an afternoon that she would never forget.

Inside the bar was dark and smoky. A chorus of "Shut the door" swelled up. she hastily let it close behind her, cutting off the bright sunlight. She walked over to the bar. Hoping her voice didn't betray her nervousness she sat on a stool and ordered a beer. She would have preferred wine, but felt it out of place here.

"Here ya' are, honey." the bartender said as he placed the beer in front of her. "Compliments of the corner table." Gail looked over to where four middle-aged white guys seemed to be holding court along with a couple women. They waved to her. Mustering her courage again, she sauntered over to them and when one pulled out a chair she sat down.

Introductions were fast and only half heard. She caught the girl with the blonde hair was Dixie and that a couple of the guys were Stan and Hank. Beyond that she didn't care much. The juke box was playing some good music, when she finished a beer they bought her another one and she was only here for the afternoon. "So let the good times roll," she thought to herself.

Gail was dancing with someone, she thought his name was Hank, when the door opened and this time stayed open. Hank lifted his head to holler the now familiar "Close the damn door" comment but he didn't. Instead he drew a quick breath. "Shit," he mumbled. She felt him pull slightly away from her. She had been really excited by feeling his hard cock against her stomach and wondered what was going on and turned her head. She had to squint into the light pouring through the doorway until she saw what had everyone backing away. A cop standing in the doorway. She knew this bar was not in any city limits and wondered who would have called the Sheriff's Department. Just then he moved into the bar and she realized it was a state policeman.

"Wonder why he's here," Hank commented under his breath. "They usually keep clear unless they're looking for someone or get a complaint." Everyone was drifting off the dance floor, trying to keep away from the lone cop. If he noticed any of that, or seemed to be at all intimidated by the hostile looks he was getting it didn't show. He wasn't that tall, maybe 5'10 and stockily built, but he had an air that as much as said "Don't start no shit and there won't be no shit." Gail almost smiled. That was one of her husband's favorite expressions. Where did that thought come from?

The trooper stood by the bar and talked to the bartender. The bartender shook his head several times. apparently growing impatient the cop leaned over the bar, put his stern visage right up the the bartender and seemed to utter one short sentence. Cowed, the bartender looked around the room. Gail stiffened as his gaze landed on her and then his finger pointed directly at her. The trooper looked at her, nodded at the barkeep and all but marched over to her.

"May I see some identification please, Miss?" Phrased as a question it most certainly was not one and Gail hurried to the table to collect her pocketbook. Her hands were shaking a bit as she found her driver's license. What was happening? This was supposed to be an afternoon of cutting loose and adventure. Now she might be in trouble.

"Is this your name, Miss?" he asked her, holding her license so he could compare the picture with her face. "And is this your current address?" All the beer she had drunk tempted her to give a smart ass answer but she pulled herself under control and simply nodded. "Please come with me, Miss." He took her arm firmly and guided her towards the door.

"Hey, what's this all about?" demanded Hank. Unsteady on his feet, the beer was making him brave.

"None of your business, mister, " the trooper told him curtly. "Unless you'd like to go where she's going?" Hank was taller and heavier than the officer but the cop's cold stare defeated the bigger man. He moved aside.

Once outside in the sunshine Gail looked at the officer. "Please," she said. "Please tell me what's going on."

"Miss, I didn't want to read your name out loud in there to avoid embarrassing you, but its simple. You're under arrest for solicitation." She looked blankly at him. "For prostitution," he elaborated.

Gail's mouth dropped. She struggled for words. "That's absurd!" She burst out. "I'm no prostitute. You can call my husband and he'll... he'll..." Her voice trailed off as she thought, "He'll go wild is what he'll do."

"Miss," the officer said. "This isn't my decision to make. Please turn around and place your hands on the car."

Gail trembled but complied. The officer quickly searched her, using the back of his hands rather than the palms. Then he gently but firmly brought one of her hands behind her back. Gail felt the cold metal ring encircle her wrist as the handcuff snapped around it. She tried to protest but he paid no attention, briskly securing her other hand. After he checked to make sure both hands were securely fastened behind her back he opened the back door to his cruiser and carefully seated her in it, making sure her head did not hit the door frame. He closed the door, got in the front seat and drove off.

Gail frantically searched her mind as they headed down the road. She had to come up with something, anything, to get herself out of this situation.

"Officer, please don't do this. I'm not a hooker, just a woman who was looking for one afternoon away from home to get a little wild. I have a husband and children for god's sake. Just this arrest could destroy everything for me. I'll do anything you want, ANYTHING. Please don't take me in." Gail begged.

"Miss, I understand your problem, but I don't determine guilt or innocence. That's a judge's responsibility. Perhaps you can talk to him tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What do you mean?" Gail demanded, her heart sinking.

"Well, the courthouse closes early on Wednesday. You can call someone to come post your bail today, though, and come back tomorrow," the cop answered her.

"Oh God, I can't do that. The only person I could call would be my husband and he'd kill me. Please," by now Gail was almost sobbing, "I will do anything to make this go away. Do you want to fuck me? I'll suck your cock, anything you want." Gail couldn't believe the words were even coming out of her mouth. She never talked like that.

A disbelieving snort came from the front seat. "I appreciate your offer." He looked in the rear view mirror at Gail. "You are quite a sexy woman. But let's face it. You would be putting me in a situation where you could get ME thrown in jail. And if you're worried about your husband, let me assure you that compared to the wrath of my wife I suspect you have nothing to fear."

"No, I mean it," insisted Gail. She, astoundingly, considering the situation she was in, blushed. She looked in straight in the eyes. "I went out this afternoon dressed like this specifically to have a exciting time. I didn't expect exactly this, but I realize," she hesitated, then plunged on, "I realize that this entire situation has me just incredibly excited. I wanted wild sex. And right now I can't think of anything wilder than fucking a cop. Like this. NOW. I've put myself in a position where not only do I want to do this, but I can't say anything about it after."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.