Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 5: Maureen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Maureen - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob Lacy was back from Korea and in law school for one month when he received a letter that had an APO return address. He opened it and was surprised to find that it was from Maureen, a girl he had known intimately in Korea. She was the Red Cross girl he had a great time with, just before he shipped back to the States.

In opening the letter he caught the scent of her perfume on it. It brought back memories of a wild night they had in Seoul. She stated in the letter that her time in Korea was almost over and she would be coming back to the States in one month. Her itinerary required her to stop in Bob's hometown. If it was convenient she would like to see Bob. She requested that he drop her line to confirm their getting together.

Bob dropped her short note saying he would be happy to see her again and to give him a call when she was in town. He included his phone number and the times he normally was home. For an extra touch he put a dab of his cologne, Old Spice on the letter before it was enclosed in the envelope. Fair is fair, he thought.

About a month later, on a Thursday night Bob got a phone call from Maureen. He plane had just landed and she was at Travis Air Force Base in California. She was waiting for the shuttle to take her to San Francisco Airport were she would grab a flight to Bob's town. She had something to do during the day on Friday, but would be available Friday night and would like to see Bob. He said he was available and she gave him the name of the airport hotel she would be staying at and a time for them to meet. She was leaving Saturday for her home in North Carolina.

At the agreed time Bob was at the lobby of her hotel and phoned her room. She answered and invited him to come on up. Her voice sounded very sexy.

He knocked on her door and was taken back when she answered it. He saw that this was a different girl from the "Donut Dolly" he knew in Korea. Before he could say anything she threw her arms around his neck and laid a big wet one on his lips. The kiss was familiar. His hands dropped to her ass and that felt familiar as well.

She released him after a full minute lip lock and pulled him into her room. Did I say room? It was a suite. He held her at arms length and said, "Let me look at you. You have changed a little and I want to see the total package." She smiled and curbed her enthusiasm and slowly turned around. Bob took in her appearance.

Her red hair looked like it was causal but you could see that a hairdresser had worked on it. She was wearing a white silk blouse that fitted her nicely as it emphasized her nice sized breasts. Complementing the blouse was a gray skirt of what appeared to be part of an expensive business suit. The skirt fit her like a glove. Her ass looked so delectable in the skirt.

There are many features in a woman that a guy thinks is sexy. One of Bob's favorites is that of a girl who has great legs, wearing high heels shoes and dressed in a tight skirt, which has been tailored to emphasize the curve of her ass. There is just something about that sight that turned him on. Maureen's figure in her outfit was one of those great sights.

Her make up was done just right. The freckles made her look young but the expensive clothes she was wearing gave her the look of a successful executive. All in all, she was one hot chick with a killer body.

She was smiling as he appraised her looks. He said, "There is that old line about how good you look when you clean up but it would be a waste on you. You are long past that stage. You were and still are one of the most beautiful women I have had the pleasure to have some carnal thoughts about. You are a walking wet dream."

She beamed at his compliment. She thought in her mind that it was nice he thought that that way of her because she thought, this six foot four inch hunk standing before her was what a girl's dream guy looks like.

Maureen gave it right back to him, "Seems to me the last time we were together you weren't interested in how I looked in clothes."

Bob blushed. She walked up to him and gave him another scorching French kiss and rubbed herself against him as she did it.

When she disengaged herself, she grabbed her suit jacket that was on the bed and said, "Come on, let's get something to eat. I am starving." After she put on the jacket and buttoned it, he could see that it had been tailor made for her. Clothes like she was wearing and the way they fit her did not come off the rack.

Taking his hand she led him from the hotel to a restaurant across the street. Bob looked and saw it was a famous five star restaurant and one of the best in town. He wondered if he had enough money on him to cover the bill. When he realized he had a credit card he was somewhat relieved.

Maureen must have read his mind because she said, "The last time we went out you treated. Today, it's my treat. So don't be shy and order what you want. You are going to need all your strength for later. I would strongly suggest you try the oysters," and gave him a sly smile.

Bob relaxed a little but he knew that on her Red Cross salary she didn't make that much. After they were seated, he asked her what brought her into to town this city. She didn't hesitate when she said that she had to stop here to attend a board meeting. Her grandmother had split her estate when she passed away between a Charitable Trust and her only grandchild, Maureen. Maureen was here to check on how the company her grandmother had been the majority stockholder was doing.

Bob asked her what this company name was and she told Bob what her Grandma's last name was, but that didn't register with Bob. When Maureen saw this, she then mentioned a one name, large up-scale retail store chain that existed throughout the greater Midwest. Her grandmother's last name was the same name in that store chain's name. Bob immediately grasped that Maureen was an heir to a fortune. She had to be a multi-millionaire.

She said, "I hope that this doesn't affect our relationship," and expressed real concern in her voice.

Bob was taken back buy her wealth, but he responded. "Dad always said it was easier to love a rich girl than a poor girl," and he gave her a sly smile. She hoped her money wouldn't affect Bob as he was too nice of a guy.

When he inquired as to why she had become a Red Cross girl, she responded that she wanted to make some sort of a contribution back to society and this seemed like a good way to do it. Very few people knew of her wealth and that's the way she wanted it.

When the waiter appeared Maureen asked Bob if she could do the ordering for the both of them. He agreed and she did an excellent job of it. She did order oysters as an appetizer and gave him a smile as she did so. She spoke in French to the waiter and further impressed Bob with her knowledge of wine as she talked with the wine steward.

Bob was full from the meal and a little high from the excellent wine. Maureen reached across the table took his hand and said, "It's too bad there isn't a band here. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed dancing with you at the Chosin Hotel."

Bob looked back at her and said, "I enjoyed it as well. Dancing with you let me hold you in my arms. But that was only one of the enjoyable things about what happened at the Chosin. There were other things that I enjoyed even more."

His look at her when he said this and his words caused her to blush. Her face got as red as her hair and he told her so. She was smiling and continued to blush and started to giggle. "You men!" she said.

When she regained her composure, she signaled for the bill and paid it. They walked back to the hotel, hand in hand.

As soon has the door was closed and the deadbolt thrown, Maureen moved into Bob's arms for a kiss. Her body was plastered up against him and she could feel the erection he was getting. She felt so nice in his arms and her perfume was intoxicating. His hands dropped to her ass and he enjoyed the feel of her firm butt.

She pulled away from his lips, but he still had his arms wrapped around her ass. She looked at him and said, "Let me get out of this outfit." Bob said, "No, I wish you wouldn't. While I realize Christmas was three months ago, I really do enjoy opening my presents. You are the best present I have had in a long time and if you don't mind I would like to do the unwrapping."

This was a new approach for Maureen. She thought about it and wondered what he would do. Maureen dropped her hands to her side and said with a little smirk, "Go for it."

Bob brought his hands up from her ass and started to unbutton her jacket and then the buttons on her blouse. She watched his eyes that showed he was concentrating on this task. When all the buttons were undone, he pulled the blouse out from her skirt and then pushed it and the jacket from her shoulders down her arms. Her clothes dropped at her feet.

He thought she looked very feminine standing there in a bra and skirt. He reached to her side for the tab on her skirt, opened it and pulled down the zipper. The skirt dropped to her feet. Now she was standing there in her bra and half-slip. She looked even sexier.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.