Follow Up - Cover

Follow Up

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 4: Eileen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Eileen - The continuing tale of some relationships developed in "Moments in a Life," which should be read prior to this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Bob Lacy was day dreaming about the lift home he had given to Eileen and the fun he had with her in the car. She certainly was uninhibited and a wild little sex kitten. While she had a liberal attitude as to sex, she also was an interesting person to talk to and fun to be with. He thought he would like to see her again.

During the week he phoned her and she sounded a little surprised that he had called. He said that he just wanted to thank her for making Saturday a nice time. She was an excellent dinner companion and he enjoyed her company. He hoped she enjoyed herself as well. He had been thinking about her since Saturday.

When it sounded like he was going to end the call, she said, "When are we going to go out?" Eileen was not shy.

Bob hadn't thought about anything specific but now he had to make a quick decision. He said, "That's another reason I called. I was wondering if you are free this Saturday." She said that she wasn't as she had made "other plans." In other words, she was telling him that she already had a date.

He wasn't use to being turned down, so he asked if she was free the following Saturday. She said, "Yes, I am, what do you want to do?"

Bob didn't know but he was a quick thinker. He said, "I'm not sure yet. Since you are so popular I thought I would just put in a reservation for now. I will call you next week with the specifics."

Eileen thought it was funny how he said he was putting in a reservation. Her response was, "I'll pencil you in but I do require a 48 hour cancellation notice." He laughed at her comment.

In talking to the guys at the local watering hole, he asked if any plans had been made for the following Saturday. Pete said that there was some talk among the girls to driving up to White Lake for the weekend. The girls wanted to show off their new swimsuits and catch some rays. Bob said that sounded good and to count him in. Bob had checked with his parents and the family car was available for Bob to use.

White Lake was a place that a lot of people visited during the summer. Some came for the weekend and others for the whole week. The beach was the main attraction, but there were other attractions. The main one was the State Park with its waterfall that was located right next door to the Lake. Bob was familiar with the Lake and it was a nice place to go to get away from the pressures of every day life.

He called Eileen and told her what the plan was and asked if that created any problems? She said, "No, I have always had good times when I have been there." Bob told her it was an overnight trip and what time he would pick her up Saturday morning.

Bob called the Northern Inn and made a reservation. He asked for a room with two beds. Bob then checked to make sure he had the necessary supplies of snacks and booze. He made a list of everything else he should take this weekend.

He was at her house at the agreed time. She came out in tight blue shorts and a sleeveless black blouse. His thought was that she looked good enough to eat.

The two-hour drive went by quickly. They were able to get an early check in at the motel. Eileen never questioned that her and Bob would be sharing a room for the night. They changed into swimsuits and headed for the beach where their friends should be gathering. Bob didn't see her in her swim suit because of the beach robe she was wearing but her legs looked nice in the arched flats she had on.

At the beach they found their friends and Bob spread out the blanket he had brought. Eileen knew everyone who was there, so no introductions were needed.

Eileen took off her beach robe and put it down on the blanket. Bob took one look and thought, "Gentlemen, start you engines." She was wearing the smallest possible black bikini. She had to be completely shaved. There was no room for error on the top covering her nipples. The back of her suit bottom wasn't a thong, but it was close to it.

The other guys just stared at her. Eileen seemed quite comfortable with their looks and at ease in the bikini. She knew the looks that she was getting and she thought the investment in the swim suit was well worth it. Bob thought she knew what she had and she was unafraid to flaunt it.

Some adult beverages were secured from the cooler. Eileen asked Bob to put some suntan lotion on her back. He did so and made sure every part of her exposed body got some lotion. Her buttocks jiggled a little as he put the lotion on. He studied her body as he put the lotion on and had to admit her butt looked good in that black bikini bottom.

As the day wore on the temperature got hotter. Bob went into the water to cool off. As he was standing in water up to his thighs adjusting to the temperature of the water, someone started splashing him. He turned to see that it was Eileen. He said, "You had better not come in here because you if you do you will get your bikini wet. If you do that it will shrink. If it shrinks, the cops are going to book you for indecent exposure."

She laughed at him and splashed him some more. "That's it," he said. He ran and caught her and with his hands around her waist carried her into the water. She was laughing, kicking and screaming as he did this.

When the water was up to Bob's waist, he picked her up and threw her up in the air. She went in and under the water. She tried to give the impression that she was pissed and came at Bob saying she was going to get him.

She was splashing him and flaying her arms at him. He was able to wrap his arms around her to control her and started walking with her out to deeper water. As the water got deeper, she started to plead with him to release her, promising she would be good. When they got to where the water was up to his shoulders, he said he was going to let her go and did so.

Eileen knew the water was over her head and now pleaded for him not to let her go and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her by putting his hands under her ass. It felt real nice cupping those globes. He had done this deep water routine before with girls and they seemed to lose some of their inhibitions since so much of them were below the water and shielded from the public view.

Eileen felt his hands lightly squeezing her ass and asked if this deep-water trick is how he cops a feel off a girl? Bob looked right at her and smiling said, "Yes." She smiled at his honesty and gave him a kiss. He moved one of his hands up to her breast and cupped it. She looked over his shoulder and saw that no one seemed to be concerned about them.

She felt his hand slide into the front of the bottom of her bikini with his fingers touching her clit. She had her hands around his neck and was looking over his shoulder. No one could see where Bob was touching her. If someone was looking at them, they would have thought nothing other than this couple was just hugging. They were just two lovers in the water.

People might have thought different if they knew Bob was finger was teasing her clit. Eileen loved getting off and she had an orgasm. Bob prolonged it by continuing the stimulation.

After some time she whispered in his ear, "I came and it was great. I owe you one. Let's get back to shore."

Bob started to walk her into the shallower water but he said, "Let's take our time. I am in no condition to walk out of the water in my present condition. It's going to take a few minutes."

She smiled, reached down and squeezed his erection. After adjusting her suit, she walked out of the water with an extra wiggle to her hips. He was left alone to calm down and the cold water was assisting.

When Bob returned to the blanket, they had another drink and contemplated the evening plans. Pete was pushing the idea of a campfire. That seemed to get the most votes from the gang, so they agreed to meet at eight at the place they had done a campfire before.

Bob and Eileen went back to the motel. He was tempted to start something with her and he thought she was game. After thing more about it, he decided to wait and leave the anticipation build. She took her shower alone and so did he. They got dressed and went out to a restaurant for dinner. She had put on slacks and a sweater. The slacks were tight and looked like they had been sprayed on. The slacks emphasized the nice backside she had.

The meal was enjoyable. Eileen continued to be a good dinner companion. She could carry on a conversation and had a good general knowledge. The sun during the day had given her a rosy complexion. Bob in looking at her thought she looked very desirable. The anticipation was building.

There was a little time to kill before the campfire would start. In instead of driving the half mile to the State Park, they decided to walk. Eileen took Bob's hand and held it during the walk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.