Captured: The Sheik's Bride - Cover

Captured: The Sheik's Bride

Copyright© 2005 by ComeBackToMe

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While visiting the desert city of Zareef. Leanna is captured and auctioned off to a sheik.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

"This is not happening..." Leanna thought to herself. Just two days ago she had arrived in the desert city of Zariff to take a vacation that her family insisted that she take. It was a charming city, and Leanna had been having a good time until she was drugged and kidnapped by a slaver.

Leanna was brought back from her reverie by a shout.

"Get up!" one of the guards yelled to Leanna.

When she didn't immediately respond the guard snarled and grabbed the rope that bound her hands and hauled her to her feet. Leanna was then unceremoniously dragged into a room that looked suspiciously like a doctor's office. She began to struggle when a man in a white coat appeared and instructed the guard to put her on the examination table. No match for the guard's strength, Leanna soon found herself stripped naked and strapped to the table, with the doctor approaching her with some tools.

When the doctor started applying some gel to her vaginal area Leanna screamed and threw some expletives at the doctor. She struggled against her bonds tears rolling down her cheeks in humiliation. The guard quickly tired of her shrieks and soon found herself gagged while the doctor was examining her. He inserted his fingers into her vagina and Leanna shuddered in revulsion at the man's invading digits. Upon finding her a virgin the doctor instructed the guard to go find the slaver. The guard left the room and soon reappeared with the man who was the head of this slave trade.

"She's a virgin?" The slaver asked of the doctor and soon Leanna found the slaver with his hands violating her body, discovering the barrier that was her innocence.

"She'll fetch a fine price," the slaver chuckled to himself. Leanna glared, her mind racing, wondering what was going to happen to her. Would she be bought and forced to perform vile acts? She shuddered at the thought. The slaver then instructed the doctor to finish his exam and for the guard to take her to the bathing quarters once the examination was finished. After another fifteen minutes of what seemed like torture, Leanna was given a clean bill of health and promptly dragged, gag still in place, to the bathing quarters where she found other women also in the same predicament, being bathed and perfumed for the auction that was to take place tonight.

She found herself pounced upon by two women who tried to bathe her, rather unsuccessfully for Leanna was struggling for all she was worth. One of the women disappeared and when she next came into view the guard was back. He subdued Leanna and the women proceeded to bathe her, at times in places that made her cheeks heat. The final humiliation was when the women shaved her. They not only shaved her legs, but her pubic area to. Once she was clean and perfumed Leanna was led by the guard into the viewing area where potential buyers could view the slaves. Exceedingly embarrassed to be naked, and chained in her own little stall, Leanna cowered in a corner, trying to cover herself as best she could.

Luckily for Leanna, she was for the most part skipped over by customers; many weren't looking for women to pleasure themselves with, but for women that could work. Also the fact that she was white, most buyers stayed away because they knew she would fetch a high price, one beyond their range. Soon though Leanna caught the attention of two men, both were tall and fit, but the taller one caught her attention. He was obviously a dignitary, and much to her dismay she was attracted, for he was sinisterly good looking. He was tall with black hair and piercing green eyes, mixed with a dark tan from what Leanna assumed was the desert sun. The men approached the guard that had the key to her cell and talked with him. Leanna heard the guard mention her virginity and trembled when she heard the request to find out for themselves whether her innocence was still intact.

Leanna cowered in the corner as the guard unlocked her cell. She tried to scurry away from the guard but she could only go so far in her little cell. The guard soon was able to grab her and hold her still as the men examined her. Humiliated to once again having her body looked over as if she was an animal the tears leaked out of her eyes. She was disgusted with herself for crying, but her situation seemed hopeless. She gasped as she once again felt fingers invade her nether regions as the two men satisfied themselves that she was indeed a virgin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.