Invitation to an Initiation - Cover

Invitation to an Initiation

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Freshman cheerleader Patty has just received an invitation to join the Varsity cheerleading squad. This is a high honor given to only one freshman cheerleader each year, if they can pass the initiation. Patty wants this so much she is willing to do anything to get it. Will she find out if it is worth it or not? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Ann slipped silently into the house and immediately stripped off her clothes. She and Robert had never married, preferring a more casual relationship. Perhaps now that Patty was becoming sexually active he might wish to make more permanent arrangements she thought. She hoped so; she had been ready for years, now maybe he would be too. She slipped into the den unseen. They were both to busy with each other to notice her. Ann strolled in and stood to the side where she could see everything. Her fingers again stole into her pussy to her clit as she saw Robert's cock stiffen beneath their daughter. Soft moans and gasps accompanied their passionate fondling.

Patty was so horny. She could feel her daddy's cock hardening under her pussy. Sparks of pleasure erupted each time she slipped along its growing length dragging his shaft against her clit.

"Oh daddy I'm so hot. I need to cum too," she whispered.

With one hand wrapped around her firm young breast, he slipped his other hand between them to finger his daughter's pussy making her gasp and buck against him.

"You're so fucking wet baby," he said as he trailed a finger between her inner lips collecting her nectar on its tip. Robert pulled his hand from between them and licked her juices from his finger.

"Do I taste good daddy?"

"You taste marvelous baby," he replied and dipped his finger back into the well of her womanhood for more.

As Robert pulled his finger from his daughter's cunt a second time, Ann stepped up to the chair by their sides. Robert and Patty noticed her at the same instant. In the shock of discovery, before they could move, Ann grasped Robert's hand and pulled his coated finger to her lips as she said, "Let me taste our baby," and wrapped her lips around his finger licking and sucking Patty's nectar from it noisily.

Robert was the first to recover his wits and looked into Ann's eyes and said, "She tastes as good as you do Ann." He reached out and slipped a finger into Ann and stroked her clit then buried it in her pussy making Ann moan.

"Do I taste good momma?" Patty asked as she watched her father's finger slither in and out of her mom. Ann smiled and winked at Patty as she nodded yes. Robert pulled his finger from Ann and started to put it in his mouth only to be stopped by Patty grabbing his hand as she said,

"Let me daddy, I want to taste momma's pussy," just before she wrapped her lips around his finger and swirled her tongue around it.

"Mmmmmm, Momma you taste good."

"Ann, you know she needs to learn how to eat pussy too for the initiation. Let's go into the bedroom and get comfortable on the bed."

Patty got off her father's lap and grabbed his hand pulling him to his feet and led him to the Master Bedroom. Ann grabbed his other hand and brought up the rear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.