Invitation to an Initiation - Cover

Invitation to an Initiation

Copyright© 2005 by Tendal Braxis

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Freshman cheerleader Patty has just received an invitation to join the Varsity cheerleading squad. This is a high honor given to only one freshman cheerleader each year, if they can pass the initiation. Patty wants this so much she is willing to do anything to get it. Will she find out if it is worth it or not? Only time will tell.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Robert rose from the recliner and stood before his daughter and put his hands on his hips. The bulge in his pants just inches from her face. "Unzip me and take my cock out honey."

Patty reached up and pulled down the zipper then reached in and grasped his cock. A surprised look crossed her face as she held it in her hand. It was much bigger than she had imagined, and so hot. She could feel the blood pulsing through the thick veins beneath the surface as her hand closed part way around it. Carefully, she worked it from behind the shield of his trousers bringing it into the open where it pointed directly at her nose. She carefully pulled it from his pants. Eight inches of hot throbbing cock was just inches from her face. She slid her hands along its length moving the skin back and forth over the hardness within. A large glistening drop of precum oozed from the slit at the tip. Patty gathered it on a fingertip and held it up for her father to see as she asked, "What's this? Is it semen?"

"No baby, it's called precum. It's a lubricant just like the wet slippery stuff that comes from your pussy when you touch yourself. Taste it, you'll find it has almost no taste at all."

Patty looked at the drop on her finger then saw another form on the end of her father's cock. She opened her mouth and licked her finger. Robert watched as she studied the taste for a few seconds then grinned saying, "Yummy." She leaned forward and licked the drop from the end of his cock.

"Open your mouth wide honey and take daddy's cock as deep as you can."

Patty looked up with innocent eyes and slipped her lips around his cock moving her head forward to get as much as she could. When the spongy head bumped the back of her throat she gagged and pulled back a bit until she got control of her gag reflex.

"Slide your mouth up and down my cock, suck on it and use your tongue to caress it baby."

Patty looked up at her father's face as she bobbed her head up and down his tool. His eyes were closed, his mouth hung open and he was breathing in gasps every time she flicked her tongue against the bottom of his cock.

"Slide your hand back and forth on the part that you can't fit in your mouth honey and keep using your tongue on the bottom like that."

Robert moaned and gasped. All his being was concentrating on the sensations her mouth was producing.

"Yeah, just like that. God baby, your mouth feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum soon honey."

Patty thrilled to hear his words. She was arousing her father to the point of orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.