Lisa-Marie & Unca Tom - Cover

Lisa-Marie & Unca Tom

Copyright© 2005 by dotB

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - When they met, he was almost eight and she was going on seven. After that, no matter what he did, it seemed she was bound to complicate his life and make every day a puzzle that he had to solve.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The bed was moving under me. I was being jostled, bumped. I heard moans, whimpers, soft cries. The disturbance wakened me from my relaxing doze, made me open my eyes.

Lisa-Marie lay almost at my side, her hands fondling her own breasts, her breath coming in panting gasps, short gusts. She moaned softly.

Lazily, I lifted me head, turned to gaze at her face, her expression was alive with wonder and soft satisfaction. She looked at me, the look became a smile, then it registered surprise. Another instant, a sudden grimace flashed over her face for a second as a gentle tremor shook her. Then soft fulfilment and joy lit her eyes as she smiled again.

"Andy is playing." She sighed, her eyes directing my gaze downward, below her waist. "She said she liked the taste."

Andy lifted her head and I saw that her cheeks looked shiny and wet.

"Get it right." She giggled. "I said I liked the blend. I also said that this furburger was double filled with two flavours of tasty cream."

I looked at her and simply had to laugh. Lisa-Marie chortled, then squealed as Andy's head dropped again and I could see it bob and weave slightly. I sat up slowly. I was suddenly fully erect as I shifted to see the whole tableau.

Andy was standing, bent at the waist, head between Lisa-Marie's thighs which were spread wide, knees lifted, butt on the edge of the bed. Andy was holding both of Lisa-Marie's ankles and pressing them on the edge of the bed as she supported her upper body weight with her hands. Her head was moving lightly side to side, as well as up and down. Lisa-Marie was caressing her own breasts with her hands, tweaking and pinching her nipples, her head swinging and rolling, expressions racing over her face and soft moans and grunts of pleasure slipping from her open mouth.

I wanted to see more. I rolled to the edge of the bed, sat up, then stood up.

Now I could see Andy's breasts swinging under her chest with each movement she made. I moved to see the round cheeks of her buttocks as they clenched and released when she shifted her weight. The motions of her tongue and lips were hidden, but now Lisa-Marie was growing louder, more frantic.

Lisa-Marie's eyes were clenched tightly closed; her tongue flicked over her teeth as she panted softly. Now her hands were manipulating her breasts a lot harder; she was almost mauling them. She grasped both nipples, pinched them between fingers and thumbs, pulled them, twisted them. Suddenly she jerked into another orgasm, this one lasting for several long seconds. She moaned loudly. Her hands cast about wildly as if she didn't know what to do with them. Her whole body slowly fell back and relaxed. She seemed to stretch, like a spring when it relaxed. I realised that her body had been drawn up and bunched tightly, exactly like a spring would have been. Now she'd lost her tension.

She flopped a hand over to where I had been laying, then her eyes flashed open, rolled to discover where I'd moved. She saw me standing there, just watching, and her face twisted into a grin.

"He's watching us and drooling, Andy." Lisa-Marie moaned.

"His mouth is open, but his cock is hard. What do you think?" Her grin widened and she winked at me. "Should I invite him to join in? Hmm? Would you like him to step behind you? Would you like him to have fun with you while you play? Would you like his hard-on sliding inside you?"

"Umm hmm." Andy moaned loudly, wriggling her bottom and spreading her feet wider apart.

"I thought you said that you were tender." I winked at Lisa-Marie, grinning myself. "I'm just hard because you look so sexy bent over like that and Lisa-Marie looks just as sexy on her back with your head between her legs. I don't really have to have relief."

"Mmmm, please." Andy lifted her head for a second, then made Lisa-Marie gasp as she dropped it back down.

"Are you sure, Sweety? He's right, you did say you were tender and he's so big right now. You could move and he could slide back inside me, if you want that instead."

"Ummph, mmmm." Andy's head moved side to side slightly, making Lisa-Marie groan and jerk her legs, then arch her back.

"Are you sure, Honey?" Lisa-Marie muttered. "He came once. He's gonna last a long time!"

"Umm hmm!" Andy moaned as I rested a hand lightly on her rounded flank.

"He's behind you." Lisa-Marie gasped. "Last chance."

"Quit teasing." Andy lifted her head, then looked over her shoulder at me.

"You too. Screw me!" She ordered.

Lisa-Marie laughed aloud, then gasped as Andy's head dropped and shifted slightly. "Oh! No teeth, not there."

"Then, don't tease." Andy's head lifted and dropped.

"You heard her!" Lisa-Marie growled. "Fuck her! The bitch bit my clit."

I couldn't help laughing as I moved behind Andy and when I ran my hands up her sides, I could feel her giggling even while she was licking and teasing.

"It's not fucking funny, dammit. It hurt!" Lisa-Marie snapped, giggling herself.

"Well, you shouldn't tease when you're vulnerable." I snorted, leaning forward and cupping Andy's breasts lightly as they hung down.

"Mmm mmmm." She moaned softly, wriggling her bottom, almost dancing as she searched for the feel of my hardness.

"Patience, Baby." I whispered. "These two beauties need to have some attention first."

"Eww. Is he playing with your titties? He's good with titties." Lisa Marie sighed. "Don't stop what you're doing, Tom. I can feel that she likes it a lot."

"Ummph!" Andy grunted, stretching back, still moving her bottom vainly hunting the touch of my cock.

I arched my back and pressed forward, too low. I grazed her thigh. She moaned and shifted. She must have bent her knees as I pulled back, because as I lifted and pressed forward I was suddenly much too high. I slide up the crack of her butt.

"Hold still, dammit." I growled, making Lisa-Marie giggle.

"Oh, oh. Sounds like someone almost got a goose as an early St. Patty's Day gift." Lisa-Marie chuckled.

Andy giggled, but she reached back between her legs with one hand as I pulled back. When she guided me so that my glans touched her pussy, I could feel she was dripping wet and ready. I slowly pressed forward, sliding inward. She felt wonderful to me and seemed to approve of how my dick felt too. She groaned and her hips rolled to a position that made my passage easier.

"Eww, I can tell she likes that." Lisa-Marie sighed. "He's going for a double header. Here comes the first pitch, and it's a slow corkscrew curve, right over the plate too."

Andy giggled again, but now the pulses of her giggles made my slow thrust against her tightness move in little jerks. It felt great. Her giggle changed, became a soft moan.

"Oh, she really likes that." Lisa-Marie grinned and winked at me. "But, you know what? I don't know my sports very well. Perhaps he's a golfer and he's going for a hole-in-one. If he is, it's sure a long drive."

"Ohhhhh." I groaned, pausing for a second and frustrating Andy slightly. "If you're going to comment, stick to one sport."

"Oh, oh" Her voice chuckled. "The commentator disturbed him and he's dropped into a sand trap. Now, let's see if he uses a wedgie or a woody on his next stroke."

Andy jerked slightly and Lisa-Marie gasped, then grinned at us.

"Oh, there it was a short one, hard and fast. But, I didn't get a look at the club he's using folks. There was a broad's big backside blocking my view. It doesn't matter, he's almost there I think. Just a short putt or two, and there it is. He's birdied that hole or... did he hole that birdie? If he did, it's buried in her bush."

Andy gave up trying to munch and lifted her head, giggling openly, meanwhile I was trying to chuckle and thrust at the same time. Both of us were out of time with each other and laughing too much to concentrate on sex.

"That's it! He's got the bird in his hand and his hand in the bush. He's just plain greedy. He wants it all, but then, she wants to have her cock and eat it too, so they're a perfect match." Lisa-Marie was laughing and squirming. "Oh fuck! She's playing yellow pages now. Her fingers are doing the walking, but really, they're not walking, they're galloping... Ohmigod... Ohmigod... Ohmigod... Ohhhhh!"

I could see Lisa-Marie arch upward, then gasp and shudder in another small climax.

"There." Andy giggled. "That ought to shut her up for a minute. At least until you get all the way inside."

"Yes, Boss!" I snorted, getting my chuckles under control.

I stood up more, lifting against Andy's hips to get her into a more comfortable position. She braced herself, thrusting back against me to meet each motion, but I was pumping so hard that I was driving her forward, onto the bed and over the top of Lisa-Marie's body. Lisa-Marie tried to squirm away, but Andy grabbed her somehow. Then she was shifting too and I had to follow. Now they were lying belly to belly, breast to breast. I could feel my balls swing forward and smack against something on each stroke.

"Damn, he's hitting... my clit... with his balls." Lisa-Marie grunted.

"I know." Andy gasped back. "You're lifting up... against mine... when he bottoms... out, Bitch. Serves you right... for making us... laugh so much."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Arrgh" Andy squawked just then, arching up and grinding back against my thrust, literally vibrating as she came for the first time.

"Oh shit! I felt that one." Lisa-Marie wrapped her arms around Andy and hugged her as Andy slowly eased down against her. "Wow, does my face... look like that... when I come? Damn! That is so sexy."

Her hands lifted up and pressed on either side of Andy's face, drawing her into a long kiss. I was able to carry on thrusting, grinding myself as deep as I could, slamming my pelvis against Andy's tightly clenched butt. I could feel my climax building, ready to erupt. I tried to hold off, but Andy started to moan again and as she clenched tightly around me in orgasm, it triggered my come. I spewed, deep inside her, heaving hard against her writhing, squirming body.

I pulled out, flopped to the bed, even more exhausted and even sleepier than before.

As I lay there in a lazy stupor, I realised that after a moment they were moving around, both of them were rousing and shifting as they whispered quietly. To my astonishment, they reversed themselves, then noisily began to pleasure each other in a sixty-nine while I watched. I thought it was extremely sexy, but there was no way I had the energy to join them. I satisfied myself by stroking my hand along their sides, trying to touch both of them equally.

That seemed to be a bonus for them. Lisa-Marie almost purred and Andy moaned softly each time I'd gently caress my fingertips along the side of her breast. It wasn't long before my eyes fell closed. I suppose my hand stopped moving when I fell asleep. I don't think I slept for long, but when I awakened, the two girls were wrapped around each other tightly and I was able to slip out of bed without wakening them.

I grabbed a change of clothes, slipped into the bathroom and had a quick shower. Then I went downstairs and looked out the window of the kitchen to check the weather. It looked beautiful outside and I could feel the difference in temperature even through the window.

Since I still felt a bit logy and short of rest, I wanted a caffeine boost and started a small pot of coffee, then went to the door and stepped outside. Even without winter clothes, the air felt quite warm. Two or three deep breaths later however and although it smelled and felt great, I felt a distinct chill that meant I'd better not push my luck. The new automatic coffee pot was finishing off its thing as I rounded up the bucket and some warm water to be able to do the milking.

When I had that ready, I poured a coffee, but as I opened the fridge to get cream for my coffee, my nose almost curled. The fridge smelled musty and stale, something in there was going off and I couldn't believe that Andy wouldn't have noticed it.

It smelled like rotting hay. Then a light dawned. For days I'd been wondering about what I'd forgotten to do and suddenly I realised what it was. I pulled out the vegetable crisper drawers at the bottom of the fridge and scooped out the two plastic wrapped packets of herbs that I'd hidden in there to have tested when I went back to school. They were actually green with mould. Tossing them into the garbage can, I grabbed a clean rag and went back to the fridge to wipe up the area where they'd been resting, then tossed the rag as well.

Chiding myself for my own suspicious nature at keeping the herbs to have them tested in the first place, I finished making my cup of coffee. With that in hand, I sat down at the kitchen table to glance through the various letters, notices, and bills that Lisa-Marie had picked up from the post office. Then I glanced through the small local newspaper to catch up on local news.

That woke me up. My name was mentioned twice in the local news columns. Once, for rushing Andy to the hospital when she'd had her miscarriage and a second time, for my part in the mishap that the two old ladies had suffered.

Then something in the same suspicious nature I'd just been cursing made me look through the local gossip column. I found that Lisa-Marie, Andy and I were alluded to about five separate times. We were never named, but there was never any doubt about who the writer of the column meant. We were not depicted in a flattering manner, in fact we were being tarred with a rather unpleasant brush. I found a pencil and circled each mention that alluded to any of us. Then I sat there thinking for a moment or two as I finished my cup of coffee.

Picking up a sheet of paper, I began a letter to the editor.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Thomas Silas Williams and I am new to this community. I hope to farm here and to make many friendships amongst my neighbours in the future.

I inherited the farm where I live from my deceased uncle, Silas Franklin Williams. However, although I share part of my name with that same deceased uncle, I am not him and I do not react in exactly the same manner that he did.

I plan on being a good neighbour and an ethical person while I live in this community and I believe in the golden rule. However, I also believe in truth and justice.

I believe in freedom of speech and in the free dissemination of fact. However, I am not a fan of gossip and innuendo, since I have seen the damage that small lies and minor prevarications can cause.

I believe in the law and the court system of the land. Thus, I do not intend to stand by and have either the names of those that I care for, or my own name, sullied by malicious and unfounded rumour.

I believe in giving fair warning prior to acting against such things as trespass or defamation of character. However, I also believe in the right to privacy and to respect where it is due.

I have hopes that my fiancée, my friends, and I will be treated in a fair and dignified manner and that we will be judged by the facts that our actions will prove to earn, not by the fancies of unfounded lies and innuendoes.

With due respect,

Tom Williams.

Setting the newspaper and the note aside, I sipped the last of my now cold coffee, refreshed the water in the bucket for washing the cow's udder and picked up the bucket of skim milk from the mornings milking. At the door I slipped on much less restrictive clothing than the heavier parka and coveralls I'd been forced to wear during the blizzard and stepped outside to head for the barn and the afternoon's chores.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.