Couch Love - Cover

Couch Love

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Incest Sex Story: Nice teased uncle, then dreams of making it with him and finally does

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Uncle   Niece   .

As best as I can remember, my affair with my uncle was more my fault than his.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to blame anyone, it's just, well here read on and you be the judge.

It was my parent's annual Fourth of July cookout and while my father was busy burning the burgers on the grill, I was playing with my cousin's two-year-old daughter.

When my dad called out that it was time to have dinner I bent down to pick her up, which normally wouldn't be a problem at all, but the top I had on was sort of cut a bit low and gave my uncle a clear view of my braless breasts. It wasn't that he was trying to catch a shot or anything and I certainly wasn't trying to give one, but without a doubt he got a good look at my boobs. When I stood up I could see the reaction on my uncle's face as he mouthed the word "damn" as we made eye contact. For some reason I could only smile and actually I felt a little flattered that he may have gotten a little bang checking out my tits, I mean being on a 34b is not all that hot. Anyway, the thought of giving my uncle a free shot in front of about twenty people, including his wife, was sort of exciting.

A bit later as I was coming inside the house to use the washroom and uncle Greg was getting some ice from the fridge. When he closed the door and turned around he sort of glanced down at my chest, and then quickly turned away. When I walked back outside I came over to the table where he was sitting and sat across the table from him and acted as if nothing at all had happened. I don't know why but I was getting a bang out of teasing him and letting him "check me out" a bit. I purposely would bend over a bit to allow him a pretty good view of my tits, and I would sneak a peek to see his reaction. Of course I made sure he could be the only one to notice, and I assumed he thought it was all pure accidental.

A bit later I went inside the house to wash my hands of the messy watermelon, and uncle Greg came up behind me at the sink. "Kimberly, I really like that top you're wearing. You look good in it." He smiled and headed back out to the patio. Did he catch on to my little game, or was he being sincere? I wasn't sure, but I figured I would try and find out.

I came back outside and again sat across from him and after a while I purposely dropped my lighter and slowly leaned down to retrieve it. In the position I was in not only could he see down my top, he had a clear view of my entire breast, nips and all. When I sat back up he leaned over the table and whispered. "Now that you let me see them, how about we go inside and let me really check them out?"

Suddenly it dawned on me that this may be getting a bit out of hand, and I just gave him a blank stare and pretended that I didn't know what he was referring to. I cooled the show I was giving him but for some reason it was getting me really turned on that I could attract a grown man like my uncle. All the while we sat around waiting for darkness and the activities to begin, I kept an eye on uncle Greg to see if he was still checking me out.

With the sun now well below the horizon, it was almost time for the fireworks show to begin, and I mean the ones that go boom. Everyone turned their chairs towards the field across the street and waited for the show to begin. I moved to the other side of the table and had my back towards my uncle and watched the first large rocket shoot upwards. After a few more explosions, my uncle must have figured everyone's attention was on the display, and slid his hand around and up under my top. Before I knew what was happening, he was rolling both my nipples between each of his thumbs and forefingers. Instantly my nips became rigid, then panic struck. I turned and whispered sternly. "Uncle Greg, someone may see you. You shouldn't be doing that, not now." Why did I say "not now" and shouldn't have I said something other than "someone may see you?" I mean being seen shouldn't have been the question. He finally removed his hands from my breasts, but not right away. He slowly kneaded each breast and gently rolled a finger over each nip again, making my shudder before he slowly pulled away.

Nothing else happened the rest of the evening, and I made sure I avoided contact with uncle Greg the rest of the evening. That night I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours before I finally drifted to sleep, only to be drawn to a dream of what had happened earlier in the day.

Over the next few weeks, that dream repeated itself many times, and I began to dread actually going to bed. I began to worry that something was wrong with me for having erotic thoughts of my uncle, and the fact that I had actually led him on that night.

It wasn't until the night that five of my friends and I stopped at some cowboy bar for a

"girls only" night out that I realized what I was feeling was not all that uncommon.

After about three pitchers of brew the subject of sexual fantasies came up. Soon each one of us was to reveal our most secrete fantasy to the others. Jessica, who I considered my closest and best friend was elected to go first. I was sort of shocked that she said that she has had "this thing" for her boss, and on more than one occasion has fantasized it was him that she was doing it with, instead of her husband.

When Chrissy began to speak, more that one jaw dropped in shock. Here was this girl not only revealing her fantasy, but also telling us how she fulfilled it as well. She explained that while growing up, her older brother was her idol. She simple adored him, and it was he who helped her get over her first love that went bad. She was a freshman, and he was a junior when her boyfriend jumped in the sack with her neighbor and she had found out. Totally crushed, she fell across her bed and was crying her eyes out when Derrick, her brother walked in. A few minutes of consoling her stopped the tears, but not the ache in her heart.

That night the tears again began to fall and she softly tapped on her brother's bedroom door. She explained to us how he held her close to console her, but she suddenly had the urge to kiss him. Something she dreamt about in the past, but never acted on it.

Suddenly one kiss led to another, and she was now urging her brother to give her what she had been dreaming about for the last two years. That evening she gave her virginity to her brother, and began an affair that lasted the entire summer.

The table got really quiet during Chrissy's speech, and I began to fell a little embarrassed for her. After all, she not only admitted to having a fantasy about fucking her brother, she actually did it. Suddenly Sue blurted out. "Oh my god that so fucking erotic. I almost had an orgasm just listening to that."

Just then Rachael concurred with what Sue had said. "Yeah Chrissy, like they say, incest is best. I don't know first hand, but I bet it could be wild. If I had a brother, I would have fucked him too."

I took in what was being said, and since it was not my turn, I spoke. "You know, I wasn't sure just what my fantasy was, but now I realize what it actually is. See I have been having the crazy dream about my uncle, not actually having sex, but a lot of petting and stuff. I thought I was messed up, but you made me realize that something like that is all not that wrong. My fantasy though, is just that a fantasy. Other than the dream, nothing." I lied of course. I couldn't really say my uncle felt me up. Someone may say something and both of us would be in deep shit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.