Birthday Lunch

by Synth

Copyright© 2005 by Synth

Incest Sex Story: A father and daughter share a special lunch for her twenty-first birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Food   .

I took the top picture from the pile that contained the pictures of father and me. It showed a head shot of us both in profile: we gaze deeply into each other's eyes, and my lips are slightly opened. I can't place the picture at first; then the memory of that day floods in...

My twentieth birthday -it is always birthdays I remember best -I woke to find Father already gone from our bed. I padded into my bathroom and took care of my morning ablutions. Grabbing my robe from where it hung on the bathroom door, I wrapped it around me, and followed the aroma of frying bacon into the kitchen. I arrived just in time to sit down at the table and have father place the plate with bacon and eggs in front of me. I ate everything on the plate with great relish. I spread so much grape jelly on my toast that some of it stuck to the side of my mouth. Father licked it off, and then kissed me long and hard. I returned the kiss with equal fervor. My birthday was off to a great start.

I found my birthday dress hanging in my dressing room, and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The white jersey dress covered me from my chin on down to my feet, and it hid and revealed everything at the same time. I ran my hands down my sides and over my hips, smoothing the material in place. I told the mirror to show me the back view. I gasped in delight as I saw it, for the cheeks and the crack of my butt were clearly delineated by the tightly hugging material. I took the dress off and put my robe back on. Father was in his office. I went into the living room, got a book from the shelf and fell into the wing chair by the fire. I read until it was time for lunch.

In the bedroom I put the special dress back on, and picked up the single white rosebud laying on my dressing table. Attached to it was a gold card reading: "Come to the conservatory."

In the conservatory I followed a trail of vases filled with white roses to a lawn of grass as smooth as a rug. Tiny white roses trailed from large urns set around a white damask cloth laid out on the sod. Their rich, heady aroma permeated the air around me. Father, dressed in white, reclined at one side of the cloth. After showing how well the dress fit, I took my place at the other side of the cloth.

Father moved closer to me. He caressed my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. He picked up a small cracker from the plate between us, covered it liberally with Brie and offered it to me. I opened my mouth and he placed the cracker on my tongue like a communion wafer. I bit down. The taste of the Brie and the nutty graininess of the cracker filled my mouth. I chose a pale golden cracker, topped it with a tiny bit of sharp blue cheese, and held it up to Father's lips. He took it from me, nipping lightly at the tips of my fingers with his teeth.

He dipped two fingers in the Brie and placed them in my waiting mouth. I sucked the cheese from his fingers, caressing them with my tongue. My nipples hardened and pushed against the soft material of my dress. He bent down and sucked on my nipples through the cloth. The first notes of the symphony of pleasure played in my body. I felt a spurt of warm wetness between my legs; I always became aroused very fast.

"Look what I've done," said Father, lifting his head from my breasts. "I've gotten your nice new dress all wet. I'll get you another one, if you like, sweetie."

I picked up a tiny cube of golden yellow cheddar, and Father opened his mouth to accept my offering. His lips held my fingers as he took the cheese from me. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me, sharing the sharp flavor of the cheese. He ran his hands down the jersey-covered curve of my back and gently squeezed each cheek of my butt. New notes were added the symphony, and I made soft murmurs of delight. He pushed my hair aside, kissed the lobe of my right ear, and down the side of my neck.

I fed him one of the tiny strawberries dripping with rich cream, and undid the top two buttons of his shirt. I kissed his brow, his eyelids, his nose, and undid two more buttons. I popped another of the luscious berries into his mouth, and kissed my way down to the sweet hollow at the bottom of his neck. Aided by my nimble fingers, two more buttons slide out of their holes. I slipped my hands under the cool cloth of the shirt, and gently pinched his nipples. They grew hard under my touch, and Father groaned softly. I undid the last two buttons, and pushed the shirt aside. I put my lips around the pebbly hardness of one of his nipples and circled it with my tongue. After a long while I did the same to the other one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.