Moments in a Life - Cover

Moments in a Life

Copyright© 2005 by Westside24

Chapter 1: Madge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Madge - Story about a young man growing up and his sexual encounters

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

While walking home from school on a bright sunny spring day, Bob Lacy thought was that this had been a very good year but he was a little sad that the school year was almost over. Being a senior in high school has had its advantages and Bob thought about what had happened over this past school year. He was going to miss the high school atmosphere. Bob had almost a straight 'A' average which had given him a class ranking of 12 out of 356 students. This class ranking was something he had worked hard for and was proud of it. While some of his social life had been affected by the nights he spent studying, he had been advised by his counselors that good marks were required if he wanted to be admitted into a good college. He thought that missing some social activities was a small price to pay for what could amount to large monetary rewards later in life.

Enrolling or being accepted into college had not been a problem. More importantly the cost of a college education would now be taken care of with Bob's acceptance of a four year athletic tuition grant-in-aid from a major University here in town. Bob had always enjoyed playing basketball and he was blessed with a good senior year. He had finished the year with a 17.6 points per game scoring average. This scoring average had interested some college scouts. Bob was six foot four inches, 190 pounds with better than average jumping ability. Bob had dunked the ball three times in games during the season and this had also caused some scouting interest. His height was a factor since he was a little on the short side to be playing in the college competition forward position. His ball handling ability was not as polished as it should be if he was to play in the guard position. While his height had somewhat limited the scouting interest, his better than average shooting and jumping ability was an off-setting factor.

Achieving good marks and getting a ride to college were some of the highlights of this year but Bob thought equally important was the talk he had with his older sister Beth. He had this talk with her just as the school year was starting.

It was in early September that Beth was packing her suitcase as she was leaving the next day for a three year tour of duty in the US Army. She had received her degree in nursing and joined the Army with a 2nd Lt. Commission. She had received a commitment from the Army that after she completed basic school she would be assigned to a hospital in Europe. With 30 days annual leave, three day passes and some temporary duty assignments, she was going to be able to see the world which is what she wanted to do and was the reason that she had enlisted.

Bob was going to miss her and her foxy girl friends that were her friends but he was happy for her. She really was a great big sister and had gone out of her way to see that Bob developed into a fine young man.

On that fall day Beth had called Bob into her room. She said that since she was leaving tomorrow she wanted to give him some big sister advice and hoped he would learn from what she was going to impart to him. Further, she was aware that he was well past any talk about the birds and bees and she wanted to talk about relationships rather than the physical aspects of men and women relationships.

Beth started out by saying, "Bob, you have been blessed as to your physical attributes. You are tall, have an athletic body and are turning into quite a hunk. Some of my girlfriends wish they were a little younger so they could hustle you. One of them said you look like the movie star, Dale Robertson. You do however need to learn how to apply these gifts to the fullest. If you do, you are going to need to carry a big stick to keep the girls off of you and that's what I want to talk to you about."

Bob was interested in what she was going to say and gave her his full attention.

"First of all, while you are aware of the physical differences between men and women you need to also understand that there is a fundamental difference between men and women in how they think and react. Men primarily use their minds and normally they think very logically. Women are governed primarily by their emotions and for the most part will let their emotions govern their actions. Not all women do but the great majority of them act that way. That's why before a woman or girl is going to become intimate with you, there is going to need to be some emotional attachment. Getting a girl in bed after you have only known her for a couple of hours can happen but it will be a rare occurrence. You are going to need to develop a relationship with her if you want to proceed further with her into a more intimate relationship with her."

"Secondly, most women are insecure about their body and their appearance. They constantly worry about how they look. Such things as if their hair is out of place, if they look fat, if their butt is too big or if their breasts are too small are thoughts which are constantly in their minds. Women need constant reassurance or compliments as to their appearance. If they can get these compliments from you this will help establish the required emotional attachment. Whatever you do, don't criticize their dress or physical appearance because if you do, they aren't going to want to have anything to do with you."

Beth continued, "Communication between people is important if a relationship to develop. You need to become someone who is thought of as being a great conversationalist. This is quite easy to become because all you need to do is to ask questions of the other person. Let the other person do the talking. Most people like to hear themselves talk. All you need to do is to encourage them to do so."

"Another skill to develop is to learn to read and interpret other person's body language. About one third of conversation with another person is non-verbal. They are conversing with you not in words but with the actions of their body. In talking with a woman observe if she is looking at you in the eye or if she is avoiding eye contact? Is she standing near to you or does she seem to be staying away from you? Is she touching you or avoiding contact with you? Is she preening for you by pushing her hair off to the side of her head? If she is sitting and her legs are cross, is the leg moving up and down? If it is that means she is interested in you. What kind of clothes is she wearing? Do they make her body easily accessible to you or are they protecting her body from you? All of these are signs that you need to observe and interpret to see if she is or isn't interested in you. Learn them because they are like a road map to love and they will help you in your relationships."

"I know I am throwing a lot at you. Lastly, do not discuss with your male friends at what stage you are in with your relationships with women. Guys are congratulated for having had sex with a girl and develop a reputation as being a stud. If it becomes known that the girl is having sex, then she develops a reputation of being easy or is referred to as a slut. While a girl has the same sexual urges and needs as that of a boy, society has two different standards for males and females. Don't contribute to this different standard with a loose talk."

"One more thing, I expect to get a letter from you at least every two weeks. If I don't get letters when I come back home I will kick your butt."

Bob thanked her for her advice and said that he would try to remember what she said. He would try to apply this advice whenever he could. He hugged her and kissed her on the cheek and said he was really going to miss her. Bob went to his room and wrote up some notes on this conversation. He was going to refer to these notes from time to time.

All these thoughts were going through Bob's mind as he walked home.

Tonight he was going to the Senior Prom. His date was Madge Pekos. She was the captain of the cheerleaders and a senior at a nearby all girls' school. Physically she was about five foot six inches tall with a very nice figure. Her breasts are what catches your eyes initially as they are larger than average and there is a nice jiggle to them when she walks. Her short red hair makes her look 'perky'.

Bob had started talking to her at one of the school dances and had two dates with her before this prom. While she did have a nice personality, the relationship seemed to be going nowhere. No holding hands, no good night kiss, and no indication she had any affection for him. After tonight Bob thought he would see what other girls were available. Initially Bob wasn't overly enthused about going to the prom but there was some peer pressure to do so. He was doubling with Keith, a childhood friend who also had been a starter the varsity basketball team. Keith was taking Nicky as his date, a classic good looking blond with a killer body.

Bob thought of what his sister had said and he was determined to apply those principles and have a good time. After all, how many times do you go to your senior prom?

Wearing his rented tux, Bob picked up Keith and then Nicky. Nicky looked great with her crème colored strapless gown. The way she clung to Keith told Bob that Keith was going to do okay tonight.

Armed with a wrist corsage, Bob pressed the door bell at Madge's home. Her mother opened the door and invited him in. Madge was dressed in a sky blue ankle length gown. The highlight of the gown was that it was designed with spaghetti straps and it did display quite a bit of her cleavage. The dress was tailored at her waist which emphasized her breasts as well as the nice curve of her butt. Madge was ready to go after putting on the corsage. She picked up a wrap and they went to the car. Remembering what his sister had said, Bob told Madge that she really looked beautiful in her dress and he was really happy that she was going to be his date. Madge smiled at his compliment.

The prom was held at a large hotel and was well attended. The band was good and played a number of slow tempo songs. This allowed Bob to bring Madge close to him and every so often he could feel the tips of her breasts pressing against him. His hand was on her lower waist just above her buttocks. The perfume she had on was very pleasant. Most of the time when they were dancing there was a space between them. This, the good Nuns at Madge's school were fond of saying, "Was room for the Guardian Angel."

After the prom ended Bob and Keith took their dates to Club New Orleans. This was a blues club where they had a nice meal and listened to a good three-piece combo play some classic songs. With a 21year old drinking age and wearing tuxedos there was no way they were going to get served any alcoholic drinks so they didn't even try. Bob enjoyed sitting and listening to the girls talk, not so much as to what they said but just how they looked. They were two beautiful girls.

When they were back at the car it was close to two in the morning. Keith said he was going to go over to Brian's house where there was a party going on. Some of the prom couples where there already killing time. As soon as it got light, the couples were going to go out to the Forest Preserve for a picnic. In reality it was just a place where they could go to drink some beer. Bob wasn't overly enthused with this idea and the deal was sealed when Madge said she couldn't go as she had to go to the airport in the morning. She needed to pick up her older sister and husband who were flying back from a two weeks vacation.

At Keith's home, Keith and Nicky exited the car and were going to go in Keith's father's car to the party. Bob noticed that Nicky was a little disheveled and Keith had some lipstick on his face. Bob opened his car trunk to let Keith and Nicky get their change of clothes. He wished them a good time and cautioned them to be careful with the alcohol.

Back in the car Bob noticed that Madge seemed to have moved over so she was sitting closer to him. He wondered if this meant something. Driving back to her house, Madge said that she would prefer if he would drive her to her sister's home, as Madge had been house sitting for them and had a change of clothes there. She would be sleeping overnight there because the car she was going to use to go to the airport was in the garage.

Bob parked the car and escorted Madge to the front door. She opened the door and asked Bob if he wanted to come in. Bob was a little surprised by this sudden warmth towards him that Madge was displaying. Madge asked if he wanted some wine to drink and he accepted her offer. When she brought the wine she asked him to take a seat as she was going to get out of the dress and get into something 'more comfortable.' Bob took off his jacket and took a seat at one end of the couch. He wondered what 'more comfortable' meant.

All too soon he found out that it meant putting on a floor length housecoat that was zippered all the way up. While he was disappointed it was to be expected, he thought. What was unexpected was that Madge sat right next to him on the couch. She looked at Bob and said she had enjoyed herself tonight.

Bob remembering his talk with his sister said, "I want to thank you for being my date tonight. You looked absolutely beautiful and I was very proud you went with me."

Madge said, "You know you took your sweet time in asking me to go. I had turned down three other fellows who asked me before you did. I was waiting for you to ask me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.