Three Babes - Lactating and Having a Ball - Cover

Three Babes - Lactating and Having a Ball

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and Sara Evans all have more than one thing in common -- in addition to being beautiful, and famous country music stars, they've all had babies and are lactating as they nurse their little ones. And they're all horny as they can be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Cheating   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   .

Chapter 1

What do Shania Twain, Faith Hill and Sara Evans have in common?? Well, lots. For one thing, they're all drop-dead gorgeous in their three separate ways. Second, they're all famous country music stars. And, third, mostly importantly, all three of these hot sexy babes are new mothers and are in the post-pregnancy stage where they're nursing their babies and producing mommy's milk on a regular basis. With that understanding, we begin our story.

It was time for the Country Music Awards in Nashville once again, and everybody who was anybody and also everybody who wanted to be somebody in the country music industry was there. Among those present in town over that weekend before the CMA Awards show were Shania Twain, Faith Hill, and Sara Evans. With their families in tow, including new babies, all three women had plans they hoped to see become reality while they were there.

Sara was the newest mother of the three, having just given birth to her second baby only a few weeks earlier. She'd already been able to resume sex with her husband, so Sara was once again enjoying all the pleasures of her sexual life. Faith, of course, had three baby girls, and she was still nursing her youngest and Shania had given birth to her little boy a year or so earlier and she was continuing to nurse her little boy even though he'd passed his first birthday. Like many things in life, Shania found nursing to be a very erotic and sexually arousing experience and she thought that whenever she might consider stopping nursing with her first little boy, she'd just get knocked up with another baby so she could continue to have milk-producing breasts.

Faith Hill especially enjoyed nursing because it was not only a very erotic and sensual experience for her and her three babies but Faith was very physical and sensual in her own body and the sensitive feeling on her breasts when either her babies or Tim, her husband, suckled on her nipples was very stimulating and she always got a wet horny pussy in the process. She loved being pregnant, she loved how being pregnant made her tits bigger, and she loved feeding her babies with her breasts for some time after they were born.

"Shania, how have you liked nursing your little boy?" Sara asked. Looking over and smiling at Faith Hill as she broached the subject with her other two fellow country music stars.

"Oh yes, I've never felt like such a woman before as since the day I realized I was pregnant and then began to show with my little boy growing inside my belly. And, talk about having such nice tits, man, being knocked up gave me the nicest looking breasts I've had in my whole life. And, since I'm still nursing him, I've still got a nice set of breasts going, don't you think?" Shania asked as she cupped both of her large rounded lactating breasts in her hands for the other two women.

"That reminds me, girls, I've got to get a bottle of mommy's milk before my little boy before we all start getting ready for the awards show tonight. I know he'll want to nurse when the show's over, but you never know how late it's going to go," Shania said as she started unbuttoning her top, and shrugged it off and then undid her front-closure bra so she could have access to both of her lactating breasts to use the breast pump. Sara Evans and Faith both felt little twinges of envy when they saw how full and large Shania's tits had grown from her pregnancy and then her months of nursing her new baby.

Sara Evans' breasts were larger than Shania's but Sara knew that even as attractive and sexy as she was, especially now that she'd had her second baby and was in the glow of new motherhood, she still was out-classed by both Faith and Shania when it came to raw sexiness and hot desirable female beauty. Sara and Faith watched as Shania took the breast pump with both her tits now totally bared and sat down so she could draw the mother's milk that her little boy would probably want while she was in the awards ceremony. The other two lactating mothers had also used breast pumps to provide a bottle of their mother's milk for their babies from time to time, but there was something about watching Shania Twain, naked from the waist up and sitting down in a chair to drain her lactating breasts that they both found very sexy and erotic.

Shania quickly had the breast pump in place and began the process of collecting two bottles of milk for her little boy. She'd normally only drain one bottle and let him nurse the other bottle from her breasts but she didn't know how long the evening would go. Sara had already gotten a bottle of milk for her newest baby, and Shania's youngest baby girl was old enough now to wait until later when mommy's lactating tits would be available for her late evening snack. Sara noticed that as Shania began to pump the milk from her full swollen tit, she laid her head back on the chair and closed her eyes as the hot sensuality of mother's milk flowing from her nipple began to affect her. Then, without saying anything, Shania's free hand slipped down over her naked lower belly, and then Sara and Faith watched as Shania Twain, country music superstar, slipped her free hand down under the waistband of her stretch pants and she soon had her hand in between her legs, rubbing her horny pussy as the feeling of having her tits "sucked" made her very hot and horny.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Shania, you're turning me on, girl," Sara said as she watched the milk flowing into the breast pump and she could already hear Shania's ragged breathing as her other hand was rapidly bringing her to the point of cumming. Almost instantly, Shania began moaning and whimpering in sexual climax, and she almost let the breast pump come away from her naked tit in the hotness of her orgasm.

"Damn, Shania, I've gotten turned on before while I was nursing but I've never gotten that hot," Faith said as she did feel herself getting horny too while she watched her girlfriend draining her tit and getting off at the same time. Shania opened her eyes in response to Faith's comment and she pulled the breast pump away from her naked breast and then placed the pump over her other naked titty and started pumping it, too. As she quickly let herself go to the erotic feeling of having her second breast gently sucked by the pump, Shania began rubbing and then fingering her horny pussy again in keeping with how hot nursing and having her breasts pumped made her.

Sara looked at Faith and they both gave the other one a hot sexy inquisitive look as they heard Shania moaning and whimpering, oblivious to what they thought or cared. "Faith, I don't know about you but I'd love to give Shania something to get off on, wouldn't you?" Sara asked as she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a large thick dildo that she often used to help herself get sexual release when she was "on tour". Sara's pussy could easily handle the big thick substitute cock since she was a big girl and had a nice snug pussy.

"Faith, help me with our girlfriend and let's show Shania a good time while she's pumping her tits," Sara said as she motioned for Faith to help her get Shania naked from the waist down, too. They quickly had Shania Twain's stretch pants off and then Sara had her legs spread as Shania looked into Sara's eyes, knowing what was about to happen. Shania didn't protest and Sara quickly realized that Shania had similar little sexual friends that she also used "on the road" when her hubby or some other big cocked willing man wasn't available. Sara and Shania both stayed dressed, they knew they didn't have much time since the awards show would start in an hour or so, but Sara Evans quickly got the big thick dildo in between Shania's legs and had the head wet from her own pussy juices and the moistness of her own arousal. She soon had the dickhead sliding up and down over Shania's pussy lips and then she pressed the cockhead into Shania's pussy, beginning to sink the big sex toy deep into Shania's beautiful horny pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.