Mother's Keeper - Cover

Mother's Keeper

by Tiffany

Copyright© 1997 by Phil Phantom. All rights reserved

Incest Sex Story: Daughter pimps and humiliates her Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Relations with my mother were at their worst as I neared my sixteenth birthday. We argued about everything. Mostly, she bitched about my choice of clothing. Earning my own money afforded me the opportunity to buy my own clothes. I like sexy, revealing clothes; Mom thinks a nun's habit is too revealing--at least for me.

My folks are big on maintaining an image. We entertain a great deal. My two younger brothers and I are perfect children--seen and not heard. We live a strict and structured existence. At almost sixteen, I still could not date, nor could I stay up past nine on school nights. Midnight was my weekend bedtime, and I was never permitted to sleep over at a friend's house.

The Bradshaws--Randy and Charlene--were frequent quests. They were ten years my parent's juniors, a very attractive couple. Charlene and Dad could sit for hours discussing boring politics. He loves fussing with a feminist. Mom gets along better with Randy. They wander about, drinking wine and laughing.

Mom and I had one of our worst fights over my wanting to shorten my knee-length skirts. It ended with her slapping my face and calling me a tramp. Hours later, I was still fuming, staring into my textbook while doing homework at the dining room table. Dad called from the sofa, "Hey, Cindy! Go out to the garage and bring in a case of beer to restock the fridge. When you get that done, bring me and Charlene one."

Stocking the beer was 's job. I started to protest but was in no mood for another parental squabble. I didn't mind the work so much, but I hated going into the garage at night. Our garage is a terrible clutter and the light hasn't worked for three months. I opened wide the kitchen door to allow as much light in as possible, studied my course to the old refrigerator, then started forward. A strange noise from beyond the refrigerator froze me. Rats, I thought. Listening closely, I heard the rustling of clothing, a wet squishy sound, a moan. It was people--two people. and Jeff were upstairs. Dad and Charlene were in the living room.

My heart raced at the implication. I eased forward. The sounds were unmistakable--the sounds of sex. Though I didn't know the act, I knew the sound. I crept closer, moved to the refrigerator, and peered cautiously around. There in the subdued light was a man's back, Randy's back. A woman's hand clutched his left ass cheek. I drew back with the realization that my mother was fucking Randy Bradshaw.

My first impulse was to make a quiet exit. My cheek still hurt from the slap of the same hand that was now drawing Randy's naked ass tight to her crotch. I had a right to be there, ordered to be there. They didn't. Anger gave me strength to move back. This time, I got a better look. Randy held Mom's left leg high on his right side. Her panties dangled from her ankle. Randy's ass pumped a moist steady rhythm into her cunt as Mom groaned, her head buried in his neck. They were totally oblivious to me.

I stood in the open, right behind them, awed by the sight. Mom appeared to be in ecstasy. She made sex look so exciting. My pussy began to swell and lubricate. I crouched low and could easily make out Randy's prick as it entered her. He was huge! I knew Randy had a big one. He's a show off. He gets hardons a great deal and doesn't, or can't, do much to hide them. I once heard Dad complain to Mom about it. He wanted to know what they'd been talking about that produced the erection. Mom feigned innocence and brushed it off. Randy was taking at least eight-inch strokes and still not showing the head. It was my first look at a real man's cock. I envied my mother.

They were nearing their climax. Mom softly cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Randy." Hearing her use those words was the biggest shocker of all.

I stood. I wanted her to know that I was there. I timed it just right, just as they were peaking. I opened the refrigerator door, bathing us in light. Mom yelped, clutched tightly to Randy. She looked right at me. Randy didn't miss a beat. He kept right on fucking her. Mom surrendered in anguish. She re-buried her head and groaned out a long climax into his shoulder. I knew Randy was pumping sperm into her. His thrusts were jerky and he groaned along with her.

I just stood there, staring. Randy stopped moving. Mom looked up and pleaded, "Cindy, please! I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone."

I was speechless, mesmerized by the vision. Randy, still holding her leg, holding it higher in fact, turned slightly my way and looked at me over his shoulder. I could see his long, thick cock, still buried in my mother's cunt, slick and shiny. I watched him ease out and gasped as his creamy sperm poured out of Mom's gaping snatch. Mom saw me gawking at her beaver and struggled to get her leg down as cum poured down her right thigh. Randy held her in that lewd pose for my benefit. He was also posing his cock for me. He turned in profile, ignoring her outrage. It stuck straight out, just beginning to droop. Cum dripped from the shiny tip.

Mom got her leg from him, yanked her dress back into place, then said, "Cindy, please don't tell your father! I'm so sorry you had to see this."

I was still watching Randy slowly stuff his rod back into his fly. Once he had it tucked away, I looked up to Mom. I calmly said, "I wasn't spying. Dad sent me in here to get some beer. You two should be more careful."

"Sweetheart! Promise me you won't say anything."

I smiled, took out a six-pack of beer, kicked the door shut, and left. After stocking the fridge and giving Dad and Charlene their beer, I returned to my homework. Mom came out first. She brushed past, avoiding eye contact. She went straight to her bathroom. Randy came out a minute later. He strolled casually over and took a seat kitty-corner to me. He leaned close and quietly said, "Can we keep this our little secret, Cindy?"

I felt paper tickle my left knee. I looked a question at Randy. He told me to take it. I reached down, grasped the paper, brought it to my lap, and looked. It was a twenty-dollar bill. I smiled and placed it in the leaves of my book. "Is it a deal?"

I said, "Sure."

He smiled. His hand rested on my bare knee. He gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "You could earn more. We could use a good lookout."

"Does Mom know about this?"

"No, but she's a practical woman."

"She'll never go for it."

"I think she will. Be nice to her. Don't make her feel bad about it. Be her buddy. She'll come around."

"You don't know my mom."

"I don't think you know your mom."

I grinned. I said, "Yeah, you know her inside and out." He smiled back. Mom returned looking fresh but still nervous. She and Randy made for the patio. I watched them through the sliding glass door. Mom was very excited and animated. Randy was calmly pressing his case. Mom started pacing and wringing her hands. After a while, she seemed to relax. When they came back inside, she was much more together. She still avoided looking at me.

The next morning, I went down early. Dad had already left. Mom was preparing breakfast. The boys were still in bed. I came up behind her and hugged her. She jumped. I said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

She acknowledged me self-consciously and turned back to laying strips of bacon in the pan. She said, "You are surprising me a lot lately."

"Yeah, I guess I am. Sorry." After a pause, I said, "You are looking really great lately, Mom."

She turned and studied me suspiciously. She said, "Just what do you mean by that?"

"No, I'm serious. You really do look good, sexy." A cautious smile broke over her worried face. I smiled warmly.

She said, "I frankly didn't think you'd be talking to me. I am so sorry you saw what you did."

"I'm not. It was great. I even earned twenty bucks."

"Yes, Randy told me. That was his idea. You won't breathe a word, will you?"

I raised my right hand and swore, "No way. Besides, I need the money. I'm your lookout from now on. Didn't Randy tell you?"

"He mentioned it."

"I'll do a good job. You won't have to do it in the garage. You can use my room."

Mom blushed, turned back to the frying bacon, and said, "I'd rather not discuss this, Cindy."

I let her think about things for a while. She said, "Cindy, I've been a little rough on you lately. I want to apologize. You're not the tramp; I am."

"Do you really see yourself that way?"

"Don't you?"

"Well, yes, I do now. I don't mind, though. I think it's great. You seem more real now."

She turned to face me. She had a curious smile and said, "So you think my being a tramp is great, huh?"

"Sure, especially if every time you fuck, I get paid." Saying "Fuck" was a bold gamble. A few months earlier, Mom washed my mouth out with soap for saying "Shit" and that was after stubbing my toe.

My words were almost like a slap to her face. She stared me down before saying, "I suppose you think this gives you free license with your language." I waited. She said, "All right, I can grant you that concession as long as it is just between you and me."

"I can say anything?"

"Say whatever you want."

"Great! When are you going to let Randy fuck you again?"

"Cindy!"

"Well, you said."

"I know, but how could you even ask me such a thing?"

"It's my job. I need to know."

Mom broke into a self-conscious smile. She shook her head and said, "I can't believe we're having this conversation. Look, it's not what you think. I don't have sex with every man I see. When it happens, it just happens, and only with Randy. It isn't even that often,"

"It could be. You guys can fuck everyday now. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She smiled. "I suppose. And what do you plan to do with all this money?"

"Buy clothes--lots of sexy clothes. And a teeny tiny bikini."

"That figures. And you think I'll go along with this."

"Yes, because that's the only way I'll help." I let that sink in then added, "Gosh, I feel like my mother's pimp."

"Yes, and you're making me feel like your whore."

"I know. It's neat, isn't it?"

She thought for a moment. Burning bacon drew her attention back to breakfast. After removing them, she said, "And I was afraid you'd be traumatized by what you saw. That's a laugh. Okay, Cindy. If you get off on this, I'll play along. I'll even bring the money to you afterwards, how's that?"

I threw myself into her arms and gave her a big tit-mashing hug. I held her close, our noses almost touching. She seemed shaken by my sudden show of affection. A peck on the cheek is an act of incest in our family. I felt infused with a sense of power over her. She sensed it too. In a matter of minutes, she shrank and I grew. For the first time, I felt equal to her--superior, in fact. Holding her like that seemed to reinforce that power, so I held tighter and actually brought my nose into contact with hers. I looked dead in her eyes and said, "You're going to be a good whore for me, aren't you, Mommy?"

Mom hung limply in my embrace. Her tits burned where they met mine. I let my hands slide down until they rested on her ass cheeks. I cupped them and squeezed, as though prompting her for a reply. She said, "Yes."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. It was a gentle, easy kiss. She pursed her lips. I looked her in the eyes and gave her ass another squeeze, pulling her closer. I said, "You're going to make me lots of money with your hot pussy, aren't you?"

I was kneading her ass, sinking my fingertips into her crack. Her thin robe offered little protection. She stared blankly in a state of shock, her eyes glazed over. She said, "Yes, I'll try."

Her subservience overwhelmed me. I brought my lips to hers, but this time I gave her a long, wet, full-mouthed kiss. She gradually gave herself over to that kiss. Impulsively, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She responded by sucking it, then pushed hers into mine. My pussy was on fire, so was hers. I could tell because during the kiss, I bunched her robe and slipped my hands under her panties. All she said was, "Oh Cindy, no," then went right back to kissing, more passionately than before. I had my fingertips on her cunt. That kiss lasted several minutes. I broke it to say, "I want Randy to come to me to arrange all of your screwing. I want him to ask me for permission to fuck you."

Mom nodded meekly. I moved in for another kiss while toying with the base of her wet cunt. She said, "Cindy, the boys can come down any second."

I said, "They'll have to wait their turn. I want to kiss my whore and inspect the merchandise." I proceeded with the kiss, and she responded. I held that kiss the longest. She never tried to break off, even when I got several of my fingers up her hole. Our pubic mounds were hard-pressed to each other. I could feel her wet heat and I'm sure she could feel mine. My panties were sopping wet. I licked her lips as we parted. Mom's face and neck were flushed. She turned her attentions to frying eggs. The boys plodded downstairs not one minute after we ended our kiss. Mom looked at me with that almost-hit-by-a-truck look. I merely smiled.

School was an arduous chore that day. I couldn't get my mind off my mom. She actually turned me on. I had a genuine case of the hots for my own mother. I thought about her body, especially her pussy. The feel of her pussy, even the smell on my fingers, lingered all day. I tried hard to recall every detail I'd seen in the faint light of the garage. She shaves her cunt lips. I saw and felt that much. I felt her pubic hair as we embraced, so I knew she wasn't completely bald. I shaved mine bald after my best friend dared me. Kimberly shaves hers. Kimberly and I are not gay, but we do mess around with each other.

Kimberly is a very unusual girl. She's very pretty, petite and feminine, but she attracts girls more than guys. She has the school lezzies falling all over themselves trying to win her favor. Kimberly hasn't done a lick of homework all year. She also has several adult women eating from her box, including one teacher. I've studied her, trying to figure what it is that she's doing. It's nothing overt. I think it's her masculine personality that intimidates guys and attracts girls. Kimberly is very sure of herself, like a male stud. She's no virgin, but complains that she's never had a good fuck. Guys either can't get it up, or shoot early. She likes guys, but settles for women and girls. In fact, Kimberly will let anything with a tongue at her snatch. She even lets her dog lick her.

Kimberly has been working her charms on my mother. She started on a dare from me. I knew it would never work on my uptight mother, but I figured it would be fun to watch. Kimberly is the kind of girl that a straight female will look at and think about sexually. I think every girl fantasizes about other girls at one time or another. I always have. I went down on Kimberly without hesitation and loved it. I know I'm not gay. I think about hard cocks too much.

Kimberly had been working on Mom for over a month before this happened. She got much farther than I ever thought she would. Mom seemed interested right from the start. She looked whenever Kimberly flashed her pantieless beaver. She never said anything about the way Kimberly dressed. She has always been overly friendly towards her, fawningly so. Kimberly can do no wrong in our house. She pours herself wine from Mom's private stock. She even smokes, though she doesn't smoke anywhere else.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.