Listings - Cover

Listings

by usm1carbine

Copyright© 2005 by usm1carbine

Erotica Sex Story: A man turns to a real estate agent for release, with a little help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I love sex, that's a given, most men do. My problem is that I like to have different women and am not willing to wait for the whole courtship thing before we make it to bed. I have a friend, a chemist, who dabbles with his trade and has created a drug that makes women very pliant and complacent. He and I were college room mates and shared many women through our college years, there are a lot of pliant women in college, and no drug needed, just some alcohol, maybe some speed. Andy and I spent many a weekend sharing some of our classmates, it was a time I cherished and after graduation, he took a job in a lab and I went into engineering.

We kept in touch and when he developed this drug, I was the first person he told about it, also offering me a sample. I had my eye on a woman that worked at the engineering firm, but was kind of standoffish; the drug seemed like my way in. There was a big project we were working on that had a short deadline and as fate would have it, we had to work late together, just her and I. I put the drug in some tea, the woman loved tea and it was not detectable. It only took a few minutes to work and even before I expected it, I was nailing her on the drafting table; she even let me have her ass, a big bonus to me, not to mention it was a very tight ass at that. We were there most of the night and I was able to go around the world twice, filling each of her delectable orifices twice with hot cum.

After that initial test, I was sold and Andy kept me supplied with his wonder drug, even on occasion joining me for some very hot times with some woman I had managed to find here or there. I even had a Girl Scout selling cookies give me a blow job, she was very inexperienced, but her mouth felt great and I loved the expression on her face when I blew my load in her mouth. The younger the subject, the faster the drug worked and worked its way out of their system as well, Andy said it was something about metabolism and dosage. The big factor that I liked, they were totally compliant, but remembered nothing about it afterwards, I was going to love this wonder drug, the only problem was that you needed to get them to drink it and casual acquaintances usually don't have a drink, the girl scout was really thirsty and that was one of the exceptions. She couldn't have been more than twelve, bumps for tits, a cute little pussy, but definitely not capable of taking my cock, though her mouth accepted it with very little effort.

I was thinking about selling my condo and moving up town, so I began to look through the real estate ads, searching for an agent. I came upon one firm's listing and there was a picture of an agent that gave me an immediate hard on, she looked delicious. I called and set up an appointment with her to discuss listing my condo, she agreed to come over the next evening and I had to go to the bathroom and jack off, I was that excited, I only hoped she looked as good as her picture. The next day, I called Andy and told him about my plans, he wanted in, but I wanted him to film it, promising him that he could do whatever he wanted to her after he filmed the two of us, he agreed and I arranged for him to come over and wait in his car until I had given her the drug and it had taken affect.

Angela Sedgewick arrived precisely at 7 o'clock, just as we had arranged, she walked around the condo and jotted down a few notes, I watched her ass sway as we went from room to room and just wondered how it would feel to sink my cock in it. She had a medium chest and it was cool in the condo, so her nipples were very erect, she seemed self conscious about it. I had noticed the big diamond on her finger, she was definitely married and as we chatted, she told me she had two children and a home on the Upper East Side, her husband was a CPA. I offered her a drink and she accepted some coffee, which I laced with a good dose of the drug, then I sat back and waited for the signs that the drug had taken affect.

They get a little glassy eyed, that's the first indication, then their body gets slack, they don't speak for a few minutes, then they are receptive to anything you propose to them.

"Angela, what do you think of my place?" it was clear that real estate was no longer an issue as she smiled at me and stared at me glassy eyed, it was working. I dialed Andy's cell phone and met him at the door, and then we set up the video equipment.

"Man, she's pretty hot! I can't wait to see what she looks like without her clothes on," Andy said as we finished the setup.

"Well, let's find out. Angela, why don't you do a little strip tease for Andy and me? Oh, this is Andy, he wanted to come over and meet you and make a video of us, you don't mind, do you?" She just shook her head no and stood up on shaky legs as she worked at the buttons on her blouse. She had a sheer bra on and as it came into view, it was obvious that it did nothing to cover her hard nipples, we both sighed as the bra fell to the floor. She unzipped the skirt and we grabbed each other as we saw she was wearing a garter belt and stockings, Mr. Sedgewick was a lucky man, then she hooked her fingers in the matching sheer panties and rolled them down her hips, her pussy was as bald as the day she was born, my cock was immense with anticipation.

"Leave the garter and the stockings on Angela, may I call you Angela?" she nodded as she proceeded to display herself to us. I had her turn around and touch her toes, the firm tits dangling and the sweet pucker of her ass, made me want to cum, I had to make Andy get back on the camera, he wanted to have her first, but I reminded him of the deal. I went over and dropped to my knees and took her firm ass cheeks in my hands and spread them slightly as I moved in and inhaled her musky odor. I bent forward and ran my tongue along her exposed slit, she shivered as I crossed her clit, then I worked my way to her bright pink anus. I could taste that she had showered before she came over, her skin was smooth and fragrant, but her pussy smelled musky, she was aroused, I delved my tongue into her anus and she let out a low sigh and thrust it against my mouth and tongue, she liked what I was doing, I dipped two fingers into her pussy, it was soaking wet and she began to move it on and off my fingers as my tongue bathed her pink anus.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.