The Earl of Rourke - Cover

The Earl of Rourke

Copyright© 2005 by Lord Robar

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of a man who falls in love with his cousin. Though he has no knowledge of his true identity. With his beautiful Kate by his side. He will fulfill his destiny. *This story is undergoing some serious editing, plus gaining a couple new chapters.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Cousins   First   Slow  

I awoke with my arms around a very affectionate Kate. I looked at the clock and it was seven thirty. I nudged her sweet bubble butt with my morning Erection for effect.

"Careful mister you don't want to get something started that you're not ready to finish."

"Who says I'm not ready to finish?"

Kate turned to face me, "If you are ready then I am" she said.

Kate rolled right on top off me and mounted up cowgirl style. It wasn't long and she was riding a nice medium pace that had her doing quite a bounce in the saddle. Neither of us made it very long and I started getting close I start thrusting up to meet her.

"Oh Adam," she wailed as she clamped down on my cock, her inner muscles fluttering and milking my imbedded member. She had me shooting thick, ropey cum deep into her milking pussy.

I had finished my shower and was dressed in the clothes that were laid out on the bed when I went down stairs to find my uncle, Steve and Aunt Judy in the kitchen.

My Uncle looked at me as I walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table.

"I can almost set my watch by the time you wake up Adam. Seven thirty on the dot," he said tapping his watch.

Steve, and Aunt Judy burst out laughing at his joke, but he was laughing loudest.

"So where is my little princess?"

"Still in the shower she should be down soon."

We were drinking coffee when Kate came down looking hotter than hot describes to help Aunt Judy with the breakfast that was almost finished.

"Did you sleep decent," I asked Steve.

"Not bad accept you can't move on that bed without it sounding like the tracks on a tank."

"Yeah it can get a bit noisy," I said laughing. Everyone, but Steve Laughed so he knew there was an inside joke.

"I can tell by all the laughing that there is a joke I am not privy too."

My sweetheart came to his rescue.

"Well it's like this Steve, the first time Adam and I had wild monkey sex was on that bed."

He laughed his deep laugh, "I bet that made one hell of a racket."

We all laughed nodding our heads.

Aunt Judy Set the same pile of food in front of Steve that she had been pushing at me lately.

"Judy I'm a fairly large guy with a good appitite, but this is enough food to kill a horse," he said making my Aunt smile.

"Don't you worry Steve, it won't be long and you'll be needing the energy."

Kate and I laughed, knowing how my Aunt was feeding Steve trying to get him ready for service. My Aunt is a one man woman, but it wouldn't have been even a little possible that the thought of who Steve could service didn't have her at the head off the line. It was just that way. I had seen it time and time again even confirmed lesbians flirted shamelessly with Steve. He was just THAT guy!

Steve looked at us and I pointed to the twin of his plate setting in front of me.

"Be careful Steve, she is likely to start dragging a string of lovely young woman in here to have you improve the gene pool."

"You know Adam it really hurts when you say things like that," he said smiling from ear to ear.

John Henry came stumbling down the stairs about that time.

"Morning John Henry," we said as he sat down. My Aunt was soon setting a plate and a cup in front of him.

"John this is my buddy Steve Kowalski, Steve this is my cousin John Henry, most of us call him Hank.

"Pleasure to meet you John," Steve said in perfect Bostonian.

"Real nice to finally meet you Steve, I have been hearing about you for years nice to finally put a face with the name," he said.

Looking right at me he said, "You ain't takin this dude to any of the local bars are you?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Why?"

"If you do ain't any of us local guys going to get laid in a month!"

My uncle cleared his throat and Aunt Judy issued the obligatory "John Henry," before giggling like a young girl.

Steve smiled, "Well it has been known to happen like that."

Everybody laughed and Uncle Hank actually guffawed!

After as lively a breakfast as had ever been eaten at that table Uncle Hank announced that he would like to have Steve, Hank, and myself join him in the living room. As we headed that way he informed Aunt Judy and Kate they were welcome to join as time allowed, but this was primarily a man talk.

The three of us had taken seat and waited for uncle Hank to join us. He appeared with the charred box and set it beside his chair. Setting down in his chair he opened up the show.

"I want to talk for a while about you three young men's and your future."

John was all ears as he had a pretty good inkling that things had been going on behind the scenes around her over the last week. Steve glanced at me and I just smiled and gave him a wink.

Uncle Hank opened up the charred box and reverently laid out the items as before onto a wooden TV tray. He described each item and read off the scroll, the proclamation naming my Great, Great, Grandfather as the Fifth Earl of Rourke.

"How come Adam's last name isn't de Winter like this other fella," asked my cousin Hank.

"Well it is on the other world, Here his father's name was Earl Rourke, there it was Adam de Winter II."

"Yes Adam" he said looking at me. "You are Adam de Winter the third"

I didn't comment, it really didn't faze me, I don't think that much could surprise me anymore. Hell I wouldn't even question being told to drink a potion and follow a rabbit down a hole at this point. It was all part and parcel for this fantasy that had become my life.

Steve stoically sat there listening to my Uncle tell about Romantic Earth and all the improvements that had been made with caution of upsetting the balance.

John Henry had asked some questions concerning plumbing, farm implements etc. and was given thorough answers. Steve never said a word he sat there and attentively listened. I was sure by now he was positive he had landed in that loony bin I had mentioned last night.

Uncle Hank started talking about the earldom and the people themselves.

"The land isn't all that unlike here. It is a bit more rocky in some areas of Rourke, but all in all it isn't too bad. It is quite temperate like Michigan though not near as humid in the summer and the winters are generally less severe, say those akin to southern Ohio. They get snow, but generally the winters are pretty mild with only a storm or two per year that usually don't have lasting effects for more than a week."

"What kind of trees are there Uncle Hank," I asked.

"Good question Adam, in Rourke itself there are a heavy concentration of maple which I am sad to say are not natural to Rourke and are pushing out a native tree known as the larret. Your Great, Great, Grandfather thought it would be nice to have maples in Rourke so he brought a hundred saplings through to plant in clumps of three and four all over the Earldom. Now some one hundred and thirty years later they have pushed out some of the native trees and really taken hold."

"That's too bad," I commented.

"Yes and no Adam, Yes and No; I hate to see the native trees pushed out, but at the same time the maple is a much loved tree in the Earldom. Hell it is loved around the kingdom and beyond. It is closely watched to keep it from spreading outside the borders. The people enjoy the making of the syrup as well as having it as a bartering tool."

Next he told us the growing season, annual rainfall and all the other agricultural related stuff. Kate and Aunt Judy came in and joined us kate sitting in my lap and leaning back against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.