The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 8: Party, Party, Part 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Party, Party, Part 1 - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Laurie Parker's 22nd birthday would be on Sunday, December 7. Her birthday party would be on Saturday, December 6.

But on that Friday, as usual, Laurie would spend the night in her boyfriend's apartment. She had already promised she would come home Saturday morning to go out with her family.

Like Laurie, Brad Johnson was an actor. And a dancer. That's how they met, they were both in the same group.

Brad was bisexual. Which wasn't rare. He was an actor, he was a dancer, he had seen too much gay loving to resist his curiosity. He loved Laurie, but he was also always open to the possibility of a nice, hard cock.

Laurie didn't mind. Unlike Brad, she was no bisexual. But she had seen her boyfriend having sex with other men, and didn't mind. She also had seen girls having sex with girls. And didn't mind.

Brad was the one who told Laurie all about Matt. At first, she didn't believe, but her boyfriend was so sure, and so sincere (he told her that it's not that easy to tell your family about your sexual orientation) that she decided he was right. Brad's gaydar was always right. And it would be okay if Matt was bisexual. It certainly wasn't any of her business.

On that Friday, Laurie and Brad had a nice but light dinner. Then they spent the next hour or so together, walking, romancing, having fun and being as corny as possible. They were in love.

They walked to Brad's place. They started to make out in the elevator, and Laurie was ready for one hell of a night of sex with her boyfriend, as soon as they entered his apartment.

But, when Brad opened the door, he said:

"Surprise."

And everybody in there said:

"Surprise!"

Everybody was naked. Except for Carl and Gus, both dressed and each of them was holding a video camera. But everybody else was as naked as the day they were born. Or, since they all had developed bodies, as naked as the last orgy.

Yes, Laurie Parker and Brad Johnson were no strangers to orgies. They knew it very well, actually.

You see, they were not a big, famous group. They were still this small company fighting for its place in the sun. So they had just one dressing room. For months, everybody had seen everybody naked. They were used to it. But that didn't mean that they were cold about it. They were all young, in their early twenties, and they were all attractive. Being dancers, they all had great bodies. They were all fit.

And most of them were bisexual. In a few months, some members had already dated most members of the group.

It all started one night, just six weeks ago, when, luckily enough, there were five couples in the group. The other four members had left earlier, and... One girl started to make out with a guy, another couple followed, another went a little further, the other went even further and, they were all so hot (with the idea of fucking in front of these people they knew so well) that they went all the way. Then they all looked at each other, and decided to change partners. And they loved it, and they changed partners again. It was too good and too hot (and so comfortable, since they all knew each other's bodies) that they decided to do it again and again.

They soon talked with the others. And the others joined them.

Two couples had broken up, since that first night, but they all respected and cared for each other. And they all enjoyed sex with the others.

The group had fourteen people: Laurie, Brad, Carl, Arthur, Don, Gerry, Derek, Vera, Elaine, June, Kay, Sarah, Joan and Maggie. Eight girls and just six guys.

On that Friday night, December 5, there were just three couples: Brad and Laurie, Arthur and June, and Don and Kay. But none of them were jealous, at least not in that group. Since they were open about it, none of them minded watching his/her partner having sex with someone else.

Of these fourteen people, not less than eleven were bi. Eleven! Only Carl, Laurie and Elaine weren't. Laurie and Elaine had never tried sex with another girl. Carl had never had tried sex with girls either. He was gay.

But Carl didn't mind, he still liked those orgies. He could always find a guy to suck, or fuck, and he liked those girls so much that... He was as part of the group as everybody else.

Including Elaine and Laurie, who had never tried girls. Well...

That wasn't exactly true. Not about Laurie, anyway. In the last orgy, while Laurie was on her fours being fucked by Arthur, Kay was just in front of her, also on her hands and knees, being fucked by Derek, and Kay kissed Laurie. On the cheek. Laurie didn't mind, and when she decided to return the favor, they ended up almost kissing each other's lips. On the third try, they did it right, and Laurie kissed another girl for the first time. Kay touched Laurie's breast and, before they could go further, Laurie came too hard.

But that was all, and it wasn't enough to make Laurie change her mind. She had wondered about it, since that evening but... Just wondered. It had happened during all that sex and it wasn't like she was bi. She didn't feel bi! It was just that the fun had already started, and nothing could stop it.

But she was still straight. Like Elaine. But no one minded that they weren't bi. It was a close group. Everybody loved to be with each other.

And all the guys loved to have sex Elaine and Laurie, and all the guys loved to have sex with Carl and his 8 inches of meat.

And now Carl Fitzgerald was dating. His boyfriend, Gus, was a young independent filmmaker, who had made a couple of shorts with actors from that group.

Anyway, so Laurie was laughing as she entered Brad's apartment. Everybody was naked! It was heaven! She knew what it meant! Sex! Orgy! Oh, orgy...

"I can't believe you guys!"

Maggie said:

"Well, your birthday is on Sunday, tomorrow is the party, but... We had to celebrate in our own special way. We love you, girl. And you deserve a real celebration. Now, unless you don't like sex..."

Laurie interrupted her friend:

"Oh, I do, girl! I do. Who had this wonderful idea?"

June answered:

"Carl, of course."

"Oh, Carl..."

Laurie hugged her friend. And kissed his cheek. He kissed her and said:

"And, since Gus and I can't be part of this, we decided to give you a tape as a gift. A porn tape."

"What do you... Oh, my! You're kidding me! You're two... No way! Come on, Gus!"

"Come on, honey, give us your best performance, cause this is going to be on record."

"Oh, no way!"

Carl hugged Laurie, while Brad removed his clothes. Gus took Laurie's hand and said:

"Listen, we've talked about it. Carl and I will get this on tape, then we'll edit it, and then you'll have the only existing copy of this. Just you."

"Just me."

"Just you. No one else. And you show us if you want to."

Laurie kissed him, too. She liked Gus, he was so perfect for Carl! And, from what Brad had said, he was really perfect.

"Okay. I'll do it." Then she told everybody else: "But you guys have to make me cum, okay?"

Brad came closer to her, got her in his arms, kissed her and said:

"Your wish is an order. After all, you're almost 22, now! It's almost your birthday. Chose someone. Who do you wanna start?"

"You."

"I'll be the last one, Laurie."

"Okay. Now, how can I choose?"

She looked at the four other guys in front of her.

"Are you all ready?"

Arthur, Derek, Don and Gerry said the obvious:

"Sure!"

"I'm not. I need to be taken care of. I hope you caught that on camera, Gus. I need to be aroused. I need to be caressed, and licked, and kissed and sucked. Boys... I need to be undressed. Let's start this in alphabetical order."

Arthur stood up. Maggie and Joan started to make out. And Laurie, seeing Arthur, said:

"No, no, Mr. Ross. The first one, in alphabetical order, is Mr. Berger."

June held Arthur's butt and made him sit on her lap. Sarah started to kiss him. And Gerry stood up.

Maggie started to kiss Joan's breasts. Arthur started to suck Sarah's, while June stroked his cock.

And Laurie was asking Gerry:

"Come here. Kiss me. All over my body. Make me horny. Make me ready for your big cock. Make me wet, and I'll make you hard, and your cock will enter so easily."

Of course, Gus and Carl were getting all of this on camera. Laurie was a natural, she was always a good actress and, even if she was a little shy, she knew she was surrounded by people she could trust, and that made her feel comfortable.

And, of course, she wanted to cum. A lot.

Derek and Elaine were kissing, while he played with her breasts. Like Laurie, Elaine didn't have huge tits, but it didn't matter. Her tits were nice and firm. Derek saw no problem with them.

Gerry started to kiss and suck Laurie's nipples. Which was great for her, since she loved to have her breasts touched, kissed or sucked. Or licked. She started to play with his cock. Seven inches of hard meat. Now, that's a good way to start an orgy, believe me!

Vera was already sucking Brad's cock. While Brad was kissing Don. Then, she licked Don's cock. And she sucked it in her mouth.

Laurie got herself as comfortable as she could, lying down and opening her legs. And then she offered her pretty pink cunt to Gerry:

"Please, Gerry, lick my pussy! Make me ready."

Gerry didn't hesitate for a second. He got his mouth at her slit and started to lap her. Laurie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling in her cunt. And in her mind, since she knew she was being filmed.

Kay moved next to Laurie and whispered on her ear:

"So? Is he doing a good job?"

"Yes. Oh, yes!"

"Enjoy, you birthday girl. Enjoy it."

Laurie opened her eyes, and saw Kay's face, so pretty and so close to her. Laurie had never forgotten those kisses they shared last orgy. And she had never regretted them either. She almost kissed her friend. But she couldn't do it. But she couldn't just close her eyes and ignore her friend, no. Laurie kept her eyes deep into Kay's, and said:

"I am enjoying."

Kay smiled. But she didn't do anything. Not now. She had to be sure, first.

Maggie started to eat Joan. Like Laurie, Joan knew how to appreciate some good oral sex. Especially when a girl was doing it!

And Sarah also loved to be sucked by a girl. Especially when she had a nice hard cock in her mouth. In this night, Sarah was sucking Arthur while June, Arthur's girlfriend, sucked her shaved pussy. And then June stopped to suck Sarah, kissed her butt and said:

"Suck him harder. Make him ready, Sarah. I wanna see him fucking you, again. You made such a lovely couple. Fingerfuck his butt."

"I will, but eat me, June."

"Sure!"

And June resumed her job in her friend's hot tight shaved cunt. And Sarah was happy to insert her middle finger into Arthur's asshole. And Arthur was more than happy to receive it.

Seeing all this sucking around her, Elaine had no choice but to do some sucking herself. Elaine could be straight, but that didn't mean she was less of a slut than her friends. She loved sex as much as Vera or Kay. And she loved every single aspect of boy-girl sex. Including oral and anal. Actually, she was already dreaming about anal when she got Derek's penis in her mouth.

By then Laurie and Kay were staring each other for so long that Kay was sure. When Gerry's tongue spent a few seconds on Laurie's clit, she moaned:

"Oh."

"Enjoy," said Kay.

"That's great."

And Kay kissed Laurie's lips. Just a little (tiny) peck, just a kiss between friends. But that aroused Laurie, and she kissed her friend back. And she opened her mouth. And she pushed her tongue into Kay's mouth. Kay, of course, kissed her back. That was all she ever wanted.

That kiss was not the last one. It was the first of a long series, while Gerry kissed Laurie's pussy.

Vera looked at Don and Brad and said:

"I want you both, boys. You know what I mean. Are you guys ready?"

Brad kissed Don a last time and said:

"Are you sure? I like this so much..."

"Come on, Brad. Don... Please?"

They smiled and Brad lifted Vera. And then he kissed her. And then he asked:

"What about you? My cock's hard, Don's sweet cock's hard, but are you ready?"

"Of course. Do you think I'm the kind of girl who sucks a couple of nice cocks and doesn't get any aroused?"

Then Vera kissed Don.

Things were also moving fast at the other side of the room. June asked Arthur:

"Are you ready?"

"Yes! She sucks me so well."

"Fuck him, Sarah! Go on top of him and fuck him. Facing me. I want to lick both your cunt and his cock while you fuck him."

Kay broke the kiss for a second, and asked Laurie:

"So you like to have your tits played with, uh?"

"Yes. I love it. Oh, Gerry!"

"Do you want me to try?"

Laurie thought about it for a couple of seconds. But Gerry's tongue was so great in her pussy, and Kay was a promise of even more pleasure. Yes!

"Yes."

Kay started to caress Laurie's breasts. And Laurie was on fire, Kay's touch excited her in a new, fantastic way.

"Oh!"

"You like that, uh?"

"Yes."

But, if touching was fun, then maybe...

"Suck them. Please. Suck my nipples."

"Girl, you're moving fast."

But that was all Kay said before licking Laurie's pretty breasts. Then she went for Laurie's hard nipples, and got the right one between her lips. And sucked in.

Brad was already on the floor, and Vera's cunt was around his hard cock. He opened her cheeks and she said:

"Come in, Don. Put inside and make yourself comfortable. I love to be fucked by a couple of guys."

"Just a second, Vera. Oh, yes, your ass is hot."

"Push it all. I want to feel you guys inside my body, both of you."

And Don pushed.

"Oh! Yes! I love it, I love it, I love it!! Come on, boys, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes!"

And June was holding her boyfriend's cock right at the entrance of Sarah's cunt, so all Sarah had to do was move down. And that was what she did, slowly, and Arthur's cock was entering her, gently.

"Ah! Yes, Arthur. I love this cock of yours. June certainly knows how to pick."

June said:

"I want to see all of it inside your pussy. Come on, Sarah, put it all in. I promise you I'll lick your clit."

"Well, you know I can't resist when you make these promises."

And in a couple of seconds Sarah had all of Arthur's cock buried up her cunt. True to her word, June licked her friend's clit.

Of course, she was not the only girl in that room licking a clit. Joan's cries made room for no doubt:

"Yes, Maggie! Oh! Suck it! Suck my clit, girl! Come on, come on! Suck it!"

All that enthusiasm regarding lesbian sex gave Laurie some ideas. She touched Kay's big tits. For the first time, she was touching another girl's breasts, but... She knew what to do. She had played with hers so much that it felt as if she was meeting an old friend, even if her own breasts were much smaller than Kay's.

Kay smiled. And she said:

"Thank you. That feels really good."

"I love what you're doing with mine!"

"Oh, I have no intention to stop."

That said, Kay put Laurie's left nipple in her mouth. She wasn't saying the truth, she would stop, eventually, but Kay always loved to suck another girl's nipples. What she really meant was that she had no intention to stop soon. Very soon.

Laurie was fascinated on how Kay's big tits felt on her hand. She started to understand her friends, and Julie. That was fun.

"Oh, boys! Fuck me, come on! My cunt and ass, yes! Oh, yes!"

"Take it, Vera! Take it in your ass!"

"Yes, Don! Oh, Brad, please! Please! Oh, yeah, babe! Oh, you fuck me! So well!"

Elaine got on her hands and knees and said:

"Come on, Derek. It's time to feel your cock in my ass again."

"My pleasure, Elaine!"

"Not only yours, babe! I like it too, you know. Oh, yes. Push it. Gently. Oh! Yes, Derek, go further. That's good."

And Joan said:

"Please, Maggie! Let's 69! I wanna taste your cunt! Don't you dare to make me cum with my mouth empty! Oh, let's do it!"

Maggie smiled. If Joan had asked her to stop sucking her cunt, Maggie would decline the offer. Joan tasted too good. But sucking and being sucked was heaven as far as Maggie Fisher was concerned. So she quickly moved her body and lowered her cunt right on Joan's mouth. Then, she resumed her own job. While Joan's tongue entered her, for the first time that night.

June was licking Arthur and Sarah. She licked his balls, then moved her tongue as high as she could and reached Sarah's clit. It's not as easy as it seems, believe me, but lust really makes us do the most wonderful things.

"Oh, Gerry! Kay! Suck me, please! Both of you!"

But Kay stopped sucking Laurie. She quickly moved her body so she was just by Gerry's side. She said:

"Gerry. Kiss me."

Gerry kissed her. Kay felt his tongue in her mouth, and that was the best kiss Gerry had ever gave her.

After they broke the kiss, Kay looked at Laurie's pussy. And that was the first time she had ever seen her friend's pussy so close. She told Gerry the obvious:

"I can feel her taste in your kiss."

And Laurie surprised everybody when she said:

"Why don't you taste it from the source?"

Gus, who had the camera on them, could not believe it. Carl couldn't either. And neither could anybody. Everybody looked at Laurie. And Kay.

And Kay did as she was told to. She licked her friend's slit.

"Oh! Kay!"

"So?"

"More. I want more."

Laurie was surprised at herself. But not so surprised, no. She had seen lesbian sex so much (in fact, Maggie and Joan were together at that same moment) that she grew used to it. There was never a thought of disgust in her mind. It was natural. It was supposed to be fun and, if Laurie had never tried, it was mostly because she had never felt so interested. Until that Friday night.

"Fuck my cunt, Brad, fuck my cunt while your girl is being sucked by another girl."

Brad was surprised, too. More than Laurie, that was certain. He was bi, but he never thought she had these kind of feelings in her. And boy, he was so glad she did. He even fucked Vera harder.

Which, of course, made Don fuck her ass harder.

Gerry had one question:

"Well, what about me? Can I fuck you, Kay?"

"Don't you dare. These juices are enough for me, right now. Laurie... Wouldn't you like to suck his cock?"

"Come here, Gerry!"

He did and he put his seven inches of cock between Laurie's lips. Laurie loved it. At that moment, she was being truly bi. She was one of them, now. And Gerry's cock went so deep... Just like Kay's amazing tongue. But Laurie didn't feel violated, with these intrusions, no. She felt good.

"Fuck my ass, Derek! Harder! Harder! Oh, I love to take you up my ass, oh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.