The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 7: Normal people

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Normal people - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Matthew Parker was not nervous. So his big sister had said she had to talk to him. So they went out of the house. And Matt had a secret he shared with no one from his family. Okay. He was not nervous. Sally certainly didn't know he liked guys. How could she? She lived in Boston. She hadn't seen him in months. Matt Parker was not worried.

In fact, he believed that Sally wanted to talk about herself. And that made him proud. Here she was, 23, blonde and beautiful, and she had a problem she decided to share with her 17 (also blond and beautiful) year-old brother.

Of course, if Matt knew what was her problem, he would be nervous.

Sally drove for twenty minutes, until she found a hidden spot. There, they would be safe, she knew. And she asked Matt a question which was very similar to the one her mother was asking Roger at that same moment:

"Matt... Are you gay?"

Matt's heart went crazy. It was faster than ever before. How the hell had she discovered? He answered in the only possible way:

"What?"

"You heard me. Are you, Matt?"

"Why... Why are you asking me that?"

"I arrived earlier, Matt. A lot earlier. And I saw you and another boy."

Bruce! Shit!

"What... What did you see?"

"You know. So?"

"I... What did you see?"

"I saw you... Having sex with him. And I saw him... You know, performing oral sex on you. You know what I think, Matt?"

"What?"

"I don't know, but... Have you ever tried girls? Because I think you would really like them, and if you've never done it, well... You should. You know? It would make you forget this thing. I mean, I don't want Julie to hear this, but it's not natural. You know it isn't. It's not right. And, if you give girls a chance..."

Matt understood. Understood it all. The thing about Matt is that he was particularly bright. In his whole family, only Julie could think faster than him. Matt understood it all in a second. First, Sally didn't approve sex between people of the same sex. Second, she was under the impression that he had never had sex with girls. That was untrue. Matt liked girls. He was bisexual, and he knew it. In fact, part of his excitement, on that Friday night, came from the fact that Sally was so pretty. There was something that excited him, even if he knew that there was no chance of incest.

But Matt was no stranger to incest. Bruce was his friend, sure, but they also had a third friend, Cliff Silver. Cliff also liked boys, but had a girlfriend, the extremely cute Gwen Ferguson. Like Cliff, Bruce and Matt, Gwen was bisexual. And the one who made her start on lesbian sex was no one but her older sister, Alice. Matt had spent several nights with these five. He had seen the magic of incest in front of his eyes. He had seen those two cuties licking each other. And he had wondered about his family.

Sally went on:

"You know, it would kill dad if you came out. Now, I'm not saying that you'll stop being gay after that, but... You know, Matt, it's a chance. And I think you should try. I mean, you're not really gay, right? The other boy did all those gay things with you, but you... You just treated him like you would treat a girl. You didn't have his cock in you, or anything."

She hadn't seen everything! She had not seen Matt taking in his experienced asshole. Or Matt sucking Bruce with all his will. Sally had no idea of what she was saying!

And Matt Parker could try to use that. Sally still saw him as a kid, being six years older than him. She had seen him as a baby. Yes, he could use that!

"Yeah, Sally, I know... It's just that... Girls are difficult. I had never... You know, I never had the chance to... Do it with them. And Bruce, well, Bruce gave me this chance."

Sally thought she was so bright at that moment:

"Yes, that was what I thought. You only have to find a girl, that's all. I mean, there are lots of easy girls around."

"I've never found any. And I don't think I will. I mean, I'm already seventeen, and have no experience. I don't know, I think that... What if I have the chance and, you know, what if my... performance is lousy?"

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about that!"

Then Matt tried another thing. He knew, from Gwen, Alice and a few others, how many girls are actually aroused by the sight of two men having sex.

"And Bruce is not bad, you know. He turns me on. Of course, I don't know how you felt when you saw it, but I would understand if you were excited."

Sally almost confessed. But she decided to postpone it.

"Well, I... I was worried about you."

"I know. You see, I dream about girls. I like to look at pictures. Of naked girls. I only watch normal porn."

The "normal" was carefully placed in the sentence. The word "straight" or "hetero" would blow it. By using the disgusting word "normal", he showed Sally that he was by her side. Which he wasn't, of course. But Matt Parker was lying a lot. He continued:

"When I masturbate... Sorry, do you masturbate?"

Sally was getting a little nervous. And excited. She had never heard anyone ever using this word out of a scientific context.

"Oh... Matt, I... Well, we all do. Sure, I do."

"Every time I masturbate, I think about girls," which was a huge lie! And he went on: "I even masturbate thinking about two girls. You know, together. Without any men."

"I see."

"And I wonder, is that normal? I mean, maybe I'm gay, cause I'm certainly masturbating thinking about gay sex."

"Oh, no, Matt... You're not fantasizing about gay sex. You're thinking about lesbian sex, and..."

"But I'm not the picture. And, if I am, I'm one of the girls, and maybe I see myself as a girl, I don't know."

"Oh, no. That's normal. I mean, it's just two girls naked, you know. There's no problem with that."

"I would love to see two girls having sex. I mean, in real life. I think I would... You know. But you, you saw two men fucking and felt nothing! And you're normal."

This last "normal" was almost an insult. But she didn't caught that.

"Well, no. I... I was excited, I really was. I even had to... It's perfectly natural, Matt, I even had to... You know, to masturbate after I left. Thinking about that. There's nothing wrong with that."

Oh, my God! Sally Parker had just admitted that she had masturbated this afternoon! And, worse, masturbated thinking about her brother! For Matt, it was victory. For Sally, it was an embarrassment.

Matt went further:

"Well, Sally, there's something definitely wrong with me, because hearing... Hearing this made my cock so hard!"

Sally looked at her brother. Surprised. In a way, she was also horny.

"You see? You like girls. Now, all you have to do is find some girl, and I don't think you'll have much problem with that."

"All my life I had problems to find girls. I've never been kissed, Sally. Not by a girl, and I never kissed Bruce. And I'm really curious to know how does it feel like."

"Never even a kiss? Oh!"

"Never. Bruce's always asking me for that. And more. He wants me to do for him the kind of things he does for me, and... Well, I guess it's only a matter of time."

"No, no, Matt! No. You'll find someone. You'll find a girl. Just wait!"

Sally was so cute! She believed that, if Matt sucked a cock, he'll be "lost". Well, she's right, he's always lost in pleasure, when he sucks a cock.

"I don't know. I really want to be kissed."

"Oh, just... Wait for the right girl!"

"For how long?"

"Matt, I..."

"Would you kiss me, Sally?"

"Look, I... No, I mean... I'm your sister."

"I told you things that I've never told anybody." Because they're lies! "I guess you'll just laugh at me. Sorry."

"No. No, I won't laugh."

The truth was that she really wanted to hug her brother. This approach would never work on any other girl, but Sally Parker was different. Sure, she was his sister. But her mother had abandoned her, years ago. Her mother had left, and had demonstrated no interest on her ever since. Sally Parker was a girl who has always wanted to be liked. She would do anything (or almost anything) to be liked.

Matt said:

"Yeah. Right. Forget about it."

"No, Matt. No. I'll kiss you. But it has to be our secret. You can tell no one."

"Okay. I mean, sure. I don't want anyone to know that my big sister was the first girl I've ever kissed."

"And, if you don't like it, it doesn't mean you're gay. I'm your sister, after all. Maybe you feel funny."

"Yeah, I don't know..."

"Come here, Matt. Close your eyes."

Matt closed his eyes. And Sally looked at her brother. In a way, she really wanted to kiss him, and not just to save him from homosexuality. She was a little horny. She knew it was wrong, but she was certain she would masturbate as soon as she'll get home.

And she kissed him. She got his head between her heads, and kissed her own brother. Without the tongue. Just lips, but it lasted more than enough. It was obvious that it wasn't just a kiss between siblings.

But it wasn't the real thing either. Matt knew he would have to ask. But that was fine, that kiss was certainly promising.

After Sally broke the kiss, Matt said:

"I liked it. I mean, I really liked it. I just... Hey, I don't know, but... Wasn't it supposed to... I mean... What about tongues?"

"Oh. Well, that's very..."

"Okay, I loved it anyway. It's just that I was curious, that's all. I'll just wonder about it."

But that didn't seem fair for Sally. The poor boy was curious. And he might even try with that other boy! And, more important, Sally also loved the kiss.

"Okay, Matt, but don't tell anyone!"

"Sure."

And she held his face again, and kissed him again. And, this time, she slowly slid her tongue into his mouth. My, that was great!

It wasn't until Matt felt it was safe that he returned the favor. And so they were both there, french kissing in that car.

Sally broke the kiss, took her breath and asked her brother:

"So?"

"I love it! That's the best thing... Wow! I mean! Look at my cock, see how hard it is!"

Before Sally could move or think, Matt got her hand and put it on his rigid eight inches of cock. She quickly removed her hand, and all she could say was:

"I see."

"I can't believe it!"

"Well, little brother, I'm happy to say that you like girls! You're not gay!"

"Yeah, but... I... Oh... Uh... May... May I kiss you again?"

Sally wanted it! Let's face it, she wanted it, as bad as he. So she said:

"Okay."

And they kissed a third time! This time, as soon as their lips met, he pushed his tongue in her mouth. They kissed, stopped, kissed again. Matt and Sally Parker, brother and sister, were making out!

Even when they stopped. After their last kiss, Matt moved forward and quickly kissed his sister one last time. Or next to last, because Sally returned the favor. Which surprised both of them.

"Wow! Sally. I never knew..."

"So? Are you happy now?"

"Well, there's something, but..."

"What? Come on, Matt, you can tell me! You know. You can say whatever you want to me, you know that!"

Matt said it as fast as he could:

"I've never seen a naked girl but you're my sister."

"Yes."

"So... It's just that... I've never seen breasts. I mean, real breasts, right in front of me. Just in magazines and movies. Or a, you know, a pussy. But you're my sister, and I guess I'll just wait."

Sally looked at her brother. She understood what he was asking.

And she also knew that she wanted to show herself for him. She wanted him to lust after her body.

Matt said:

"Let's go home. I guess I'll just look at some of my magazines."

But Sally didn't want this night to end.

"No, Matt. Just look, okay? And remember, no one can ever know!"

"Are you sure? Wow! Sally, I..." He laughed, "Sally, I must admit I'm a little nervous."

"You don't have to. You're seventeen, already, you really must see a woman's body."

And Sally removed her blouse. Even with the heat on, it was a cold night. Matt could see her nipples through the fabric of that wonderful white bra.

Then Sally removed her shoes. And her pants. There she was, feeling a bit cold, just in her underwear. It didn't matter. She was also excited. She removed her bra, slowly, not without a moment of doubt. And Matt, oh, Matt... She didn't have this response in a long time:

"Wow! Sally, I... They're beautiful. Really beautiful. Wow!"

Sally, like Laurie, didn't have large breasts. That came with Lucy, and Julie and Linda had the huge tits they inherited from their mother. However, neither Sally nor Laurie had small breasts. Their breasts were medium sized. And beautiful. Beautifully shaped. Matt had seen Laurie naked a few months before, in a play. And Sally, now... They were beautiful. That's the word, and no one who ever saw those breasts would be ashamed to repeat it many, many times.

And Sally removed her panties. Wow! Matt couldn't believe it! There he was, with his sister naked in front of him. And he was the reason why she got naked!

"Sally, it's beautiful. I love it. May I... Can I... I want to... Look it. Closer."

"Sure."

That excited Sally. Sure. Matt was so pretty, and he was drooling over her. He came really close to her breasts, so she could feel his breath. And Matt looked at those beauties. Then he asked her:

"May I touch them?"

"We agreed that you were just going to look."

"I just want to know how they feel."

Sally inhaled lots of air, the result was obvious, and so was her answer:

"Yes."

Matt lightly touched his sister's breasts. They were delicate, Matt knew, and they needed to be treated with love. His cock was almost exploding in his pants. He paid special attention on her hard nipples. He rolled them. He played with them. Up and down, from side to side, lightly. He didn't want to hurt her. Or scare her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.