The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 55: Much better this time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 55: Much better this time - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Jack Parker was a shy boy. Very, very shy.

It wasn't until recently, thanks to Matt, that he had started having sex. He was too shy to talk to girls, and every time he tried, he failed.

In these last days, Jack had been lucky. A number of boys and girls have been available. They were easy.

Boys, especially, didn't scare him that much.

So Jack started to think that he was probably predominantly homosexual. He liked girls, he liked the sight of girls, he liked sex with them, but... They kind of scared him a little.

And yet... During all his life, Jack thought more on girls than guys.

As he woke up that Sunday morning, he looked at Ronnie and Troy, sleeping with him. They really had something going on. Was he part of it?

Sure he was! He liked sex with both of them. But was he... Would he be happy with just a guy by his side?

He went downstairs. Thanks to the orgy last night, almost everybody else was sleeping.

But Julie, Joan and Sue were having breakfast in the kitchen.

Jack always had a crush on Sue Reynolds. He knew her since they were kids, she was one of Amy's best friends, and his favorite, really.

When he was a boy, he dreamed he would one day marry her. When he became a teenager, he started to dream he would fuck her.

She was beautiful. She had been a beautiful little girl, and she grew up to become a stunning teenager.

Julie and Joan soon left, leaving Jack and Sue alone.

Sue Reynolds knew what they meant. What they expected of her. Julie wanted Sue to lose her cherry with Jack.

And why not? Jack had always been so pretty. The perfect boy. Sue also had a huge crush on Jack.

More than that. When she was a kid, especially, she thought she loved him.

She never told this to anyone. But, somehow, Julie got it. Julie seemed to know everything.

As Sue grew up, she gave Jack several chances to ask her out. He never did. She flirted with him, she laughed at everything he said, really thinking they could date, but...

Jack Parker was a shy boy.

How shy?

Last night, Sue had experienced fingers in her pussy and ass. Julie and Joan were really saying good things about boys.

And Jack was perfect. The perfect boy to break her cherry.

They had discussed it. And it was Sue's mission: to seduce Jack. It wasn't necessary for him to fuck her, Julie had made that very clear. If Sue got uncomfortable, or just changed her mind, or found him to be dull, or whatever, she could stop it. But she had to try.

Sue was smoking.

They talked. For a nice amount of time.

And Jack...

Jack was more confident. All the sex he had had done wonders for his self-esteem.

He didn't stutter that much. He was basically cute. He realized that she was flirting with him, and he wasn't that scared to be rejected.

She was so pretty...

She wanted him, he could tell.

And indeed she was. He was so pretty. And so nice. All his life, he had been nothing but nice to her. Gentle.

A friend.

The shy boy in the corner, very quiet. He seemed to just observe everything with his big eyes.

Those eyes were always paying attention. Even that Sunday morning, while they talked. Those eyes seemed to capture all her gestures. He seemed to follow her hand, from the ashtray to her beautiful mouth.

Then Sue realized: Jack Parker was the closest to Julie. But he lacked the self-esteem. Julie seemed to know everything, and she used it all. She knew how to behave... She seemed all perfect and adult.

Jack, no. Jack seemed like he was growing to be Julie. He was capturing everything, he was trying to know everything, but... He didn't know how to behave. Not then. He didn't seem all perfect and adult. Not yet.

But, maybe... He could be someone like Julie!

Oh, that would be perfect!

Maybe Sue could help him to become more like Julie! Help him to become perfect. Adult.

Indeed Jack was observing Sue, while they talked. She was amazing. She was so delicate. She was a lady. She seemed like someone who had just arrived from an old movie. There was nothing vulgar about her. She was elegant.

And stunning.

Could he? Try anything?

He looked at her eyes. He looked at her mouth.

And she was looking at him. He saw the desire in her eyes.

With all her courage, he kissed her.

And she kissed him back!

That first kiss drove Jack wild. Until then, he had been very nice and shy. But when he first kissed her, it was with passion.

He pulled her closer. He started to kiss her ears, her neck...

He touched her breasts.

"Upstairs," she said.

And they went to Julie's bedroom. As soon as she closed the door, Jack attacked her.

He had never felt that way.

He wasn't thinking. He was acting.

He removed her shirt, her bra and kissed her big breasts.

Sue smiled. She had no idea Jack Parker had such a demon inside of him!

She loved it.

It made him even more like Julie. Someone passionate.

He removed his shirt quickly, while he kissed every inch of her beautiful torso. He kissed, licked and sucked her skin. Her flesh.

Not just her boobs! No, he attacked her stomach, her armpits, her back... It was all so hot and delicious.

Sue Reynolds was something else.

And Sue loved it. She loved the attention.

Jack grabbed her pants. He removed them quickly. Then he went for her legs!

Sue had such beautiful legs.

He licked and sucked and kissed them. He loved her thighs. He removed her panties, and could feel the smell of her pussy.

"Remove your pants, Jack! I wanna see you naked!"

She had to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.