The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 54: It was true

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 54: It was true - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

When Sarah Colvig arrived that Saturday night to Matt Parker's house, with Matt, she couldn't believe her eyes. Sure, he had told her some stories, but she was sure he had been lying. She couldn't really believe them, right?

Well, as soon as she saw them, she started to believe.

Her dear friend Laurie Parker was sucking Martin's cock. Laurie was sucking her own brother!

Brad, Laurie's boyfriend, was sucking Jill's great tits, while Sally sucked his cock!

And Amy, Laurie's younger sister, had her big tits sucked by a couple of girls who looked alike!

Martin said:

"You came just in time, Matt!"

And Amy:

"At least it's another cock!"

Matt asked:

"Where is everybody?"

Amy:

"Julie, Joan and Sue are locked in Julie's room. Linda and Carla are also locked. And Jack is in his room."

"Alone?"

"We think he has some guys with him. I hope so!"

Martin:

"Everybody else left. Brad and I are alone with all these girls!"

"Oh, yeah, that's a big problem! Like you guys never dreamed about it!"

Sarah whispered:

"Matt... Can I talk to you?"

"Uh, sure. Everybody... For those who don't know, this is Sarah. Sarah... Uh, I think you know everybody, except..."

"Those two."

"Natalie and Nikki. They're sisters."

"Of course they are."

"Hi."

"Hi, girls. Matt?"

They went to his bedroom. And she said:

"My, you were being serious!"

"Sure!"

Sarah laughed:

"I didn't believe you!"

"What?"

"I... I just didn't. It seemed too unbelievable!"

"Oh. So... Uh?"

"Oh, I love that it's true! I'm just... Surprised. And... Well, thanks for sharing your secret with me!"

"I had to."

"Yes, you did."

She kissed him. Very lovingly. And asked him:

"So... let's go downstairs?"

"You go, I'll try to call everybody... I don't know what they're doing in their rooms!"

"Okay."

Sarah kissed Matt one last time. And went downstairs.

Matt was decided to invite everybody downstairs. Most of all, he wanted to know who were those guys Jack was with. Greg and Troy, probably. Troy was so strong and pretty...

Julie's door had a sign. Do not disturb. Well... Okay. Matt wasn't stupid to disobey such a sign. They could be fucking, but they were still siblings, and siblings fight.

He knocked on Linda's door. He heard her voice:

"Come in."

He opened it. Linda was with Carla. Naked. He just said:

"Hey, girls, there's something interesting going on downstairs. If you're in the mood, you'd be welcome."

They smiled, looked at each other, smiled more, and got out of the bed, still naked.

Yes, they were going downstairs.

Next Matt knocked on Jack's door.

Jack asked:

"What?"

"It's me!"

"Come in!"

Matt opened the door and saw the three naked boys: Jack and Troy, sure (oh, Troy had such a strong chest... And a very nice cock!) and...

"Ron?"

"Oh, hi, cousin Matt!"

Ron was naked... And... Way to go, Jack Parker! He managed to get both Troy Anderson and Ron Parker into this!

"Uh, there is an orgy going on downstairs, and we need more men. You're invited!"

Troy looked at Ron. They smiled.

Ron said:

"Let's go, Troy!"

Troy:

"Our clothes..."

Matt said:

"Not necessary."

Ron held Troy's hand. Matt was ready to go downstairs, when Jack called him:

"Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here. There's something I have to tell you!"

Meanwhile, Ron guided Troy downstairs.

Things were already hot enough.

As soon as Sarah went downstairs, she quickly grabbed Jill. Jill was stunning. Both blondes started to kiss. And Jill removed Sarah's clothes.

Of course, Sarah was used to orgies. She didn't hesitate for a second.

Then Linda and Carla arrived. And Sarah saw those two beautiful girls, and invited them to join her and Jill.

They accepted the invitation.

So the four naked girls were kissing and touching each other.

Brad and Amy were making out. Martin was with Nikki and Laurie. Sally and Natalie were also together.

The boys arrived.

Martin saw them, and said:

"Ronnie?"

"Yeah, hey, everybody, that's me!"

Sally said, while Natalie sucked her breasts:

"Welcome, Ronnie! And who is your friend?"

"That's Troy."

"That's Nat. That one is Nikki!"

"I'm Jill."

"I'm Carla."

"I'm Sarah."

"I guess you know everybody else."

Martin left Nikki and Laurie alone, and moved closer to the boys.

"Hey, it's great to see you here, cousin Ron."

Ron, seeing the size of Martin's cock, said:

"That's so big and hard... Is that all for me?"

"Maybe..."

Ron kissed Martin, and held his cock. That was huge!

He started to stroke it.

Troy didn't believe this. The size of that thing... It was so beautiful!

But he was left alone. And he wasn't sure if he could just, well... join this. And most of them... were girls! Beautiful girls, and he guessed he liked girls but... not that Saturday!

Luckily, Jack and Matt arrived. And Matt, seeing Troy all alone, all naked, with that wonderful strong body, held him from behind.

Troy was surprised. Matt was also naked, and hard (what Jack had told him had done that), and his cock poked Troy's butt!

But Matt caressed Troy's body. Troy's strong chest. He kissed his neck and asked him:

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna?"

Troy smiled:

"Check my cock!"

Matt did it, with his hand. Yes, it was hard!

"Hm... You wanna!"

They kissed.

Jack replaced his big brother with Nikki and Laurie. They both sucked his cock.

Sarah saw Matt touching Troy. Oh, fuck, it was all true. She pulled Linda closer, and kissed her hard.

Amy and Brad were sucking each other. Amy truly was in the mood for cock that night. She sucked it good. And Brad savored her delicious cunt.

69 was the number to go. Amy and Brad were not the only ones doing it. Nat and Sally were too. And Ronnie and Martin.

Matt got on his knees, and started to suck Troy.

"Oh, man, yes! Do it, suck my cock. Oh!"

Sarah saw it. And smiled:

"Daisy chain, girls."

They started it. Jill sucked Carla who sucked Sarah who ate Linda who ate Jill. Simple. And yet, so pleasurable.

And then... It was "fuck me" time.

"Fuck me, Brad."

"Fuck me, Marty."

"Fuck me, Troy!"

And Nikki said:

"Jack... Will you?"

Yes.

They started fucking.

Brad started to fuck Amy, on her fours.

Marty started to fuck his cousin's ass.

Troy couldn't believe how easily Matt's asshole opened around his cock. And how good it felt.

Oh, Sarah saw it! Matt Parker was amazing!

And Jack started to fuck Nikki, who licked Laurie's pussy.

Sally and Nat were the only ones still doing 69 by then. But they had no intention to change. It felt so good. Their pussies were so good, their tongues were so good... It was perfect.

Troy looked at Ron... He was getting all of Martin up his ass! And he seemed to like it!

"Fuck me, cousin Marty! Fuck me good. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours... Go deep in my ass!"

He looked at Troy, and smiled.

Troy smiled too. And started to fuck Matt's ass a little faster.

"Yeah, Troy, that's it... Oh, yeah, come on, fuck me, yes, fuck me good, oh... Yeah, fuck my ass!"

"Fuck her pussy, Jack! Fuck her pussy while she eats me. And she eats me so well... Oh, Nikki, you really like the taste of pussy, uh? You really do... Go on, dear, eat me good while my brother fucks your cunt!"

Sarah was in a heaven of her own. She was eating the delicious cunt of the beautiful Linda Parker, while the fantastic Carla Ferrara ate her own pussy... That was perfect!

And Jill liked Linda's tongue in her pussy. In return, she tried her best to please Linda's girlfriend.

And she was succeeding!

"Oh, Amy, your pussy's so good..."

"Fuck me, Brad! Fuck me like you fuck my sister! Yeah, good boy! Good boy! I really need a cock tonight! There are so many girls and so few guys here! And the few guys like to fuck each other, fuck, my pussy is on fire, I want a cock, I wanna cum all around your hard cock"

"Fuck me deep, Marty, yes... Oh, fuck, yes... You go so deep... So deep in my ass! Yes, come on, go on... Yeah... Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard and deep... Oh, your cock's so big... So fucking big! You're even bigger than your dad!"

What?

Everybody had heard it.

The secret was out.

"Yes, you dad fucks me in the ass... Oh, he loves to fuck me in the ass, come on, don't stop... Fuck me like your father! Make him proud!"

Oh, Marty fucked him, all right!

Everybody did.

Fucked hard.

Martin, Laurie, Sally, Linda and Amy couldn't believe this!

Jack and Matt could. Ronnie had told Jack, who told Matt, just before they came downstairs.

But Martin, Laurie, Sally, Linda and Amy were on fire!

Hell even Jack and Matt were!

"Fuck me hard, Brad, fuck me hard cause I'm gonna cum!"

Sally attacked Nat's pussy furiously. And her hips couldn't stop moving. They were also attacking Natalie's mouth.

And Natalie could take it.

Matt moved his own hips, fast and hard, trying to get the best of Troy's cock.

Laurie said:

"Let's 69, Nikki! Jack, you fuck her ass!"

They got in position, Jack started to fuck Nikki's ass, and no one even thought about asking Nikki if she liked it up her ass.

Nikki wasn't complaining. She was sucking Laurie, her pussy was being eaten, and Jack's cock wasn't too big and scary up her butt. It felt good back there.

Yes, she liked it.

Sarah said:

"Let's change!"

And so she started eating Carla, who ate Jill, who sucked Linda who ate Sarah.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.