The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 53: Yes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 53: Yes - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Julie and Joan did go to the movies, yes, and when they returned to Julie's home, they found someone waiting for them. Sue Reynolds.

Sue was just dying to be with Julie and Joan. They were so beautiful, so stunning, so sexy...

And they were women. Which means, in case you don't know, that they had pussies.

Sue had no risk to get a little disappointed, like she had been sucking a cock. She was sure Julie and Joan had delicious pussies!

When Julie and Joan arrived, naked Sue Reynolds just jumped over them and started to kiss them.

Joan smiled, and kissed her back.

But Julie was actually a little... concerned. This was Sue! Little Sue. Sure, she was one of the most beautiful girls Julie had ever seen, and Julie knew that she had her hand turning Sue into girls (and sex), but...

"Hey. How are you, Sue?"

Sue whispered on Julie's ear:

"Dying to eat your pussy."

"Uh... Oh..."

Sue was on fire. The shy girl had disappeared inside her.

This was Julie Parker! Stunning, hot Julie Parker. She had to taste her. And Joan Greene was almost as beautiful as Julie.

No, Sue was going for it! There was no sense in being shy now. She had waited too long for the opportunity. And, when I say "too long", I'm talking about hours.

But these hours had been very well spent. Sue dreamed about Julie and Joan. Sucking them, fucking them, making them cum. Even while she was having sex, she thought about those two.

"I wanna make you cum..."

"Sue..."

Julie didn't know how to react. Sue was so beautiful. And her body, my, her body! What was that? Those tits!

But Sue was so young, Julie knew her since she was a kid, really.

Joan understood her girlfriend's hesitation. But she knew that Julie really wanted to have a piece of Sue. And, fuck, Julie had already fucked Amy, as young as Sue, and Julie's own sister.

Joan kissed Sue. She caressed Sue's tits. And said, mostly to Julie:

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Now I have to say something about human nature. The Parker kids really wanted to have incest in the open, together, you know, great orgies. And now, with their parents away, they had the chance. But, for some reason, these kids were really using their bedrooms. They had their orgies downstairs, sure, but... they were using the bedrooms more than one would expect. Why? Beats me.

Anyway, they went to Julie's bedroom, all three of them. Closed the door and all. And Joan quickly got naked, in bed, and pulled Sue closer to her. They kissed, and Joan felt Sue's body.

Great body. Amazing skin.

"You're so soft..."

"You're amazing, Joan. You're beautiful."

"And my skin?"

"Soft, sure!"

"Well, thank you!"

And they kissed again.

Julie joined them in bed. Julie wasn't naked. But she caressed Sue's body. As Sue kissed Joan, Julie caressed her back. Her butt.

And what a great butt that was!

Perfect, simply perfect. A round, hard, full butt.

Julie kept caressing that butt.

Fuck, she knew Sue for almost ten years. Ever since Sue was a tiny little girl, running around the house, making lots of noise.

She became so beautiful.

Fuck, why not? Sue was willing. Joan was willing.

And Julie...

Yes, Julie desired that teenage body.

And what was the problem? Julie had fucked Amy already.

She wanted this. She couldn't miss the chance.

She started to kiss Sue's butt. Her hot hard flesh. So smooth.

She kissed it, she licked it, she bit it, and Sue Reynolds moaned in Joan's mouth.

Joan moved her body, and offered her big tits to Sue.

Sue started to suck them. They were so big and beautiful.

And tasty! They were better than Martin's cock.

Joan asked:

"What have you done since we left? Uh? Have you fucked Amy and Natalie?"

"Yes."

"Have they fucked you?"

"Yes."

"Did you cum?"

"Oh, yes."

"How many times?"

"Dunno."

"And later? Who have you fucked?"

"Nikki. Gwen. Jill."

Julie:

"Great trio."

"Yes."

Joan:

"Did you cum? Did they make you cum?"

"Yes."

Julie started to lick Sue's asshole. And Sue moaned:

"Ooohhh..."

Joan:

"Do you like that? Do you like her tongue in your ass?"

"Yes."

"Me too. She has a great tongue, doesn't she? I love the way she licks my ass."

"Yes."

"But I like the way you suck my tits too. You're very good at it, Sue. You're making me so wet... Do you wanna see how wet I am?"

This time, Sue didn't say "yes". She kept sucking Joan's tits, and moved her hand to find out exactly how wet Joan was.

Very wet. Very, very wet. Sue caressed it.

And Joan said it:

"Yes. See how wet you made me? It's all your fault, girl."

Sue moved a couple of fingers in and out Joan's hot pussy. While she sucked on Joan's breasts. While Julie licked her asshole.

And Joan:

"Oh... Yes. Are you wet too, dear?"

Julie answered:

"Yes."

Sue looked at Julie. Then she looked at Joan and said:

"Me too."

"Are you both? Your pussies are wet?"

"Yes."

"Come here, Sue. Let me see how wet you really are. And Julie... You take your clothes off!"

Julie kissed Sue's butt, and ran her fingers through the entrance of Sue's pussy, and moved away, allowing Sue to move.

Sue moved her pussy closer to Joan's face. But not close enough. Joan grabbed Sue's hips and pulled her closer. She made Sue sit on her face.

And she started to lick it.

Yes, yes, yes...

Yes, that was a delicious pussy. Great pussy! And it was so hot and wet and young... Sue Reynolds was truly something.

Yes, Joan was eating Sue, and Joan sucked her so well. Sue couldn't believe this, at last it was happening, at last Joan was eating her, and Joan was so good at it!

Yes, that was a fantastic sight for Julie. Those two beauties, Joan and Sue, eating each other...

Julie sat near them and opened her legs.

Sue was fascinated. Julie was so stunning. Her body was perfect, just perfect. What the fuck were those tits? Huge and firm and perfect. And that cunt, wow, it was so pretty!

Julie asked her:

"So, Sue? Do you like to suck pussies?"

"Yes."

And Sue moved her body to face Julie's pussy. Joan quickly moved behind her, and pushed her tongue into Sue's wet pussy.

Oh!

And Sue got her first taste of Julie.

Yes, it was everything she had dreamed of!

It was delicious, hot, wet... Not the so-so thing cocks were. It was truly tasty, a pussy, a woman!

"Oh, Sue..."

"Julie... This is so much better than a cock..."

Joan:

"What? Do you suck cocks too?"

"Just one. Today."

"Whose?"

"Martin's."

"Well, that's a big cock!"

Sue:

"Eh."

"What? Have you seen bigger?"

Sue laughed, at the absurd of this suggestion.

"No! But... It's not as good as pussy!"

"Well, you get used to it. Cocks may be good to."

"Yeah, but... You know... It's not the same!"

"Well, I think this is obvious, dear."

Julie had to interrupt:

"I thought I would have a tongue in my pussy! Instead I feel I'm watching a Mamet play!"

Joan:

"Like you don't love David Mamet!"

"Not when I'm naked, hot, wet, offering my pussy to a gorgeous girl!"

The gorgeous girl got the message, and got her tongue back in Julie's pussy.

And Joan also stopped talking. Her tongue was back in Sue's pussy, collecting all Sue's juices.

And the girl who told them to shut up said:

"Yes, that's what I like... That's how I like... Oh, Sue, you have so much talent, girl... Joan, you have to try her..."

"I will."

"But not now. No... First, Sue... First you have to make me cum... In your hot mouth... Wow, your mouth's so beautiful, and it feels so good on my pussy, yes... And your tongue... Hmmmm... I like the way you eat me, dear."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.