The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 49: Secrets

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49: Secrets - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Frank and Janet Stone knew about their son's drinking habits. Greg was 16, old enough to be left alone when his parents left the house, but Frank and Janet realized that, in the last few weeks, there's always some bottle missing when they returned.

They were not that worried. They didn't confront Greg, and thought he was simply being a teenager. It's not that they didn't care, but they realized that their only son was simply experimenting some alcohol. Both Frank and Janet had started drinking when they were about Greg's age. They didn't mind.

Even so, Greg Stone believed that his parents knew nothing. He thought it was his secret.

But that wasn't all: In the last months, Greg started to wonder about his dad's sexuality.

Like every teenager, Greg also discovered his parents' porn.

That was their secret. To Greg, Frank and Janet always presented themselves as a "normal", dull couple.

But that porn... Wow!

He assumed it all belonged to his dad. And, first, he only saw straight and lesbian porn. Tapes and mags. But, on a second search, he found some weird stuff.

Gay stuff. Men on men.

Was his dad gay?

Did his mother know about it? The porn collection was not in her face, but come on, mom was the one who cleaned the house, and the collection was simply in their closet.

Greg realized that his mother had to know about it. Just had to.

And did she accept? That her beloved husbands liked to see men fucking men? How?

And would she accept that her only son liked to see men fucking men?

Because he really did!

He found those pictures and videos to be exciting. He liked to see naked men. Maybe even more than he liked to see naked women.

Yes, he still liked straight/lesbian porn. But, for some reason, and against his best judgment, Greg always "borrowed" some gay porn among the majority of "normal" porn. And things just seemed to be more exciting, and dirtier, when he reached the gay porn.

Was he gay?

He was sure he wasn't. At the very least, he didn't want to be gay. He thought about sucking cocks, about being fucked, about fucking a guy, but he didn't want to be a fag.

And he kind of wondered about the sexual orientation of those around him. His father, of course. Was he gay? What about all that gay porn? But then, what about all that straight porn?

But he also wondered about his friends. Jack Parker, maybe? Jack was so pretty. There were times when Greg felt the urge to kiss Jack.

And he somehow felt that Jack would accept it.

But he didn't have the nerve. And, anyway, Jack was one of his best friends, and the son of his father's friends.

Then there was Troy Anderson. Troy was also pretty, and Greg had felt the urge to kiss him, to touch his chest, but Greg had always been pretty sure that Troy was 100% straight. He wanted Troy, he desired Troy, but he was sure he would get his ass kicked, if he tried. And maybe that was exactly what he wanted. After all, I repeat, Greg Stone didn't want to be gay.

That's when he really started to drink.

It's not that he didn't like girls. He found them pretty. He loved to see them in porn. But... It was different.

Then, Friday the 5th happened.

That night, Greg went to a party. He met Jack and Troy there.

Jack suddenly disappeared. So, after the party, Troy and Greg were alone. And a little drunk.

They went to Troy's home.

And they made out.

And they got and gave the first blowjobs of their lives.

For these last few days, Gregory Stone was not himself. He didn't know how to react.

Was he gay?

He wasn't sure of how it started. They were talking, they were sitting on Troy's bed, they were laughing, then suddenly they were kissing and touching each other.

What had happened?

He knew it. He reached for Troy. And Troy accepted it.

They kissed, they touched each other, they felt each other's cocks, they even sucked each other. Greg came in Troy's mouth. Troy came in Greg's mouth, and it was delicious! That was all. No anal sex. Greg quickly left, and came home.

He felt miserable. What had happened should never happen again.

He tried to avoid Troy, in school. That was easy. Troy was also avoiding him. Jack was too distant to interfere.

More than a week had gone by. On Saturday, the 13th, Greg was still feeling bad. He couldn't face Troy, he couldn't face his father...

When his parents left that afternoon, he opened a bottle of wine and drank some. And he thought. He felt alone. He was sad. He wanted to talk. To Jack. He wasn't sure of how much he would confess, but he certainly wanted to talk. I guess he wanted Jack to reassure him of his masculinity.

He called Jack. Luckily for him, Jack was home.

Unfortunately, Jack was almost leaving.

Troy had called Jack, a few minutes before. They would meet.

Oh, fuck!

Greg said:

"I thought you could come here..."

"Sure, I'll just pick up Troy and we'll go."

"Fine."

Greg couldn't say no. He hang up, drank some more, and decided it would be too much.

He called Ronnie Parker just to prevent a confession. Greg thought that, with Ron there, neither he nor Troy would say anything to Jack. Greg knew Ron well enough, but Troy had only met him a couple of times.

He felt he would be safer with Ronnie there.

Ron arrived first. Greg and Ron started to talk and drink, and soon Jack and Troy arrived.

Greg couldn't look Troy in the eye. He could see that Troy was embarrassed, that Troy only came because he couldn't think on an excuse for Jack.

They all talked about a number of subjects. Movies, TV, school, comic books, you know. The usual. Even girls. But Greg and Troy could not look at each other. Even when Jack and Ron laughed, Greg and Troy were tense. Unnatural.

Then once Jack and Ron left Greg and Troy alone. They went to the kitchen to get another bottle.

And, in the kitchen, Ron asked:

"Hey, Jack, are they a couple?"

Jack was nervous. Of course, he also had his secrets:

"Wh... What? Do you... You know? Mean?"

"Greg and Troy. Are they together or something?"

"No, no. No. No. Why?"

"Don't you feel that's something a little weird between them?"

"I don't know, I mean... What?"

"Not sure."

They returned. Greg and Troy were in silence, and they were not looking at each other. And you could see that they were really trying hard not to look at each other.

Then Jack realized. Yes. There was something funny going on.

But what? Could they be?

No way! Not Greg and Troy!

Were they?

Jack paid attention, while they talked. No, they were not a couple. They couldn't be. But... What had happened?

With all the activity of the past few days, Jack Parker didn't find much time to spend with his friends. But he was sure something had happened.

Ron Parker had no doubt. He was sure that Greg and Troy had at least kissed. That was the only reason for such embarrassment.

Then Jack lost his patience. He had to ask. So he said:

"Greg, can you come upstairs for a minute? I need your help."

Lame excuse, sure, and it could have been even worse, if Jack had said "with a thing". Luckily Jack controlled himself in time.

Greg quickly stood up. He would accept any excuse to be away from Troy.

They went to Greg's bedroom. And Jack asked:

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm not drunk!"

"No, I mean... Between you and Troy... Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"You're both so strange today!"

"It's nothing! It's just..."

Yes, you got it. Greg used the lame excuse:

"A thing."

And quickly corrected himself:

"It's nothing!"

Jack wasn't satisfied, so he kept pushing for information.

Meanwhile, Ronnie and Troy were also talking. But Ron, being more experienced, went straight to the point:

"What happened between you and Greg?"

"What?"

"You made out, didn't you?"

"No! No way! What are you talking about?"

"I saw the way you guys look at each other. You... Oh, my, you fucked each other, didn't you?"

"Are you crazy, man?"

"Is his cock big?"

"You mean you..."

"Yes. I like guys too. I like cocks too! It's no big deal!"

Troy was relieved:

"Oh, thanks, man!"

"What happened?"

"It's no big deal?"

"No. Why should it be? There's nothing wrong with it! It feels great!"

"Oh, Ron, thanks! That's how I feel. But... I don't know... Greg is freaking out!"

"What have you done?"

"We just sucked each other, man, that was all. And it felt so... So fucking great! It was totally amazing! But now... You know, he can't look me in the eye!"

"Have you done it before? How did it happen?"

"We were together, alone, and suddenly we looked at each other, and he kissed me, and it was great! And, you know... Things happened!"

"You wanna do it again?"

"Sure!"

If Greg was nervous, Troy was not. Troy just wanted to do it again. He needed to. He had never felt this way before!

Before that Friday, he had never thought on guys. And I mean never! But when he was with Greg, and they looked at each other, he felt something bigger than himself. Something that made him bigger!

His only regret is that it had happened just once. He wanted more. He wanted to go further. He masturbated every day thinking about it. He started to finger his asshole, pretending his fingers (yes, he used two of them) were Greg's cock!

Unfortunately, Greg was never there for him. Apparently Greg couldn't stand to see him! Greg never looked at him, that way, again. And Troy didn't know what he could do to make Greg give him that look again.

He would do anything for it!

When Greg sucked his cock... Wow! When he tasted Greg's cock, Greg's cum... Hmmmm...

Ron held Troy's hand. He caressed it. And said:

"Never mind. He's just silly. I'm sure you'll find some other guy..."

Yes, yes, yes! A guy! That's what he wanted!

And now...

Ronnie Parker was giving Troy that look! Ron was hitting on Troy! Ronnie was promising all this pleasure!

In the bedroom, Jack got nowhere with Greg. Greg said nothing. In the living room, however, Troy asked:

"Have you gone all the way?"

Ron caressed Troy's pretty face.

"Yes."

"Were you fucked?"

Ron smiling, still caressing Troy's face.

"Yes."

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing."

And Ron kissed Troy.

And Troy kissed him back, madly.

Troy was dying for this! He wanted to be with Ronnie, to fuck Ronnie, to feel Ron's cock up his ass! He wanted to suck Ronnie and drink his cum!

They quickly broke the kiss. They couldn't be caught like this.

"It's okay," said Ron.

"I know."

But they were still holding hands when Greg and Jack arrived. And they saw those hands together!

Greg demanded:

"What have you told him?"

And Troy, feeling safe with Ron holding his hand, said:

"Everything!"

"You fucker! It's not true!"

Jack couldn't understand. I mean... Was it true? Were they? Have they? Really?

It was only the reasonable explanation!

Greg was shouting:

"He's a queer!"

Troy admitted it:

"Yes."

And Ronnie said:

"And so am I."

Jack couldn't believe this! Yes, yes, yes, yes!

He found the nerve, and came out:

"Uh, me too."

Greg:

"What the fuck? You fags! Get the fuck out of my house!"

Ronnie stood up:

"Come on, guys. Let's leave Mr. Macho man alone. He needs to jack off thinking about our cocks."

"Yeah, you faggots, get out of here! There's no place for fags in this house!"

So they left. And Greg was left alone.

Outside Troy asked:

"Is he okay?"

Ron held his hand and answered:

"He's an idiot. Don't bother. The important is that you're not alone now."

"Yes. Thanks." Then he looked at Jack, and said: "Thanks, guys!"

Ronnie asked:

"Where do we go from here? I mean, normally I would invite you to my house, but today..."

That Saturday, Jack's parents, and Greg's parents, were fucking pretty much anyone they saw.

Jack said:

"We may go to mine."

And so they went.

While they walked, they talked. Ronnie asked:

"So, Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Is it true? I mean, what you said?"

"Yes. I mean, I like girls, too, but... yes."

And that was pretty much it. Troy's cock was hard.

Was that true? Ron and Jack? Were they? Would they be able to give him what he wanted?

They arrived in Jack's house, and quickly went to his bedroom. Luckily, they didn't stumble in anyone fucking like crazy. Jack still wanted to pass a "normal" image.

Jack locked the bedroom door. And Ronnie pulled Troy closer, for a kiss.

Troy was in heaven. Yes, he kissed Ron madly.

Troy wasn't nervous. Even Greg's reaction, he knew Greg was only being silly. He knew Greg didn't really mean it. He knew Greg didn't regret that Friday night.

How could he? How could anyone?

No, Troy Anderson was not nervous. He was happy.

He truly was. With Ron and Jack, he felt accepted.

He felt he belonged here.

And they could make this come true. They could make him experience all those things he wanted so bad to try.

Jack realized that Troy and Ronnie had something going on. So he asked:

"Do you want me to leave?"

Troy touched Jack. And he kissed his blond friend. Oh, Jack was so beautiful!

"No," he answered. "I want you here."

Ronnie ran his hands all over Troy's body. His strong, hard chest. His powerful legs!

Ronnie could feel the outline of Troy's hard cock!

"Let's do him, Jack! Let's show him everything."

"Yes!"

And Ronnie opened Troy's pants! Troy was still wearing his shirt and his shoes, and his pants were resting on his ankles, but so what? Suddenly, his cock was there, hard as a rock. And Ronnie put it into his mouth!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.