The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 47: The closest possible match

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47: The closest possible match - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

That Saturday morning, Janet Stone got a phone call. It was Lucy, saying that she wanted to talk. She said she was sorry, and she invited Janet and Frank to George's house.

Lucy said nothing about all the sex that was going on in George's place. So Janet didn't know what would happen.

Frankly, she just thought they would talk, trying to get things straight. She was pretty sure that she would never have sex with Lucy again. Lucy was very upset when she found out that Janet had had sex with Julie.

And, in her mind, that was why Lucy had chosen George's house: Julie would not be around!

In a way, Janet thought that Lucy would tell her to get the fuck out of her life, and she would never see Lucy or Julie again.

But, on the other hand, Lucy didn't seem mad on the phone. And she had said she was sorry.

So, that afternoon, as Frank drove to George's place, she was nervous.

Frank was nervous too.

When they arrived, Lucy greeted them. She took them to George's studio, and started:

"Okay, first let me say, again, that I'm sorry about... how I... reacted. I really overreacted. I had been... discovering some new things about me and... well, sex, and... I was... shocked, really. But there was no reason for that. I ask you two to forgive me. You're still our best friends."

Frank and Janet were relieved. They told her it was all okay, sure, and Janet even managed to say she was sorry for what had happened between her and Julie.

Lucy didn't accept it:

"No," she said, "you shouldn't be sorry. My daughter knows what she does, she knows what she likes, she wanted to be with you, you wanted to be with her, there was nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah, but even so..."

"No. It is okay. I have no problem with the fact that you slept with Julie."

"But I should have told you before..."

"No. I wouldn't know how to handle. Things would be much worse if you had told me before."

Lucy was telling the truth. Indeed, she wouldn't be able to accept it.

But then... She still had some hard feelings about it. She didn't know exactly why, but she was not 100% comfortable with the idea of Janet fucking Julie.

When she thought about it, when her mind worked and she could be rational about it, she had no problem with it. Both Julie and Janet had wanted it to happen, no one was a corrupted innocent, so what was the problem?

Well... it was her daughter. And her best friend. Together. Somehow, Lucy felt as if she had been cheated on.

And the truth was the Julie Parker was one of the very few women she could not have.

But, even so, Lucy thought those feelings were wrong and selfish. She loved them. She loved her daughter, of course, and she loved Frank and Janet.

No, Lucy was not 100% comfortable with the idea of Janet fucking Julie, but... Her mind was made up. That Saturday afternoon, she wanted to share.

In part, it was because she wanted to see it. If, obviously, she couldn't see Janet fucking Julie, the closest possible match would have to do. And, also, because she wanted to be with Janet again. And, also, because she felt that other people would make this easier. For her.

She had an orgy in her mind. And she said:

"Let me show you how okay I am with this story."

She held their hands, and took them to George's bedroom.

When Lucy held her hand, and said her last sentence, Janet was sure that they would have a threesome. She was wrong.

Roger, George, Claire, Mick, Keith, Brian, Bill, Rachel, Valerie and Grace were naked on George's bed.

Lucy did the introductions:

"You met George and Claire before, right? These are their sons: Mick, Keith, Brian and Bill. Val is Bill's girlfriend, Rachel is Brian's, and Grace is Keith's. Guys, these are Janet and Frank!"

Janet said nothing. Frank managed to say:

"Oh."

George, who was not nervous at all, said:

"Boys... Undress Frank. Girls, you undress Janet. Roger, Claire and I take care of Lucy."

Janet smiled. And so did Frank.

Now you see, Frank and Janet Stone were a very open bisexual couple. They had their share of orgies. But not like this!

Actually, no one there was underage (Ron was away), but they didn't even register that. All they could think (but couldn't say, because it could ruin the moment) was: "incest."

And it turned them on. This was incest, true incest. With all their orgies, with all the casual sex, they had never had such an experience. They had fantasized about it, sure, but... This was true.

Four naked brothers were removing Frank's clothes. They were so young and beautiful! And their hands touched him everywhere. And that wasn't all. The boys were also using their mouths! On his mouth, his ear, his neck, his chest, his back, his legs...

And then... On his cock. Mick Parker was kissing his cock!

Janet had a similar experience. Three beautiful young naked girls were taking her clothes off! She didn't even know if she got their names right, and there they were, opening her shirt, her pants, her bra, her panties. Like the boys, the girls were touching everywhere! Squeezing her breasts, her butt, touching her pussy. And kissing her! And suddenly Grace started to kiss her breasts!

And Valerie offered her tit to Janet. Oh, Janet quickly sucked on it.

Keith did the same with Frank. He offered his cock. And Frank took it, deep in his mouth.

Janet touched Rachel's pussy. Oh, it was so warm...

Frank held the first prick he could find. It was Brian's, and it was already hard. And big. 21 year-old boys are great!

Claire said:

"Well, everybody's naked, now."

Keith went after his mother, and they started to kiss. Bill quickly joined them.

Frank had his mouth free, but just for a second. Brian kissed him.

And Frank kissed him back, passionately. So passionately that soon Mick left them alone, so their bodies could press against each other and their cocks could rub against each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.