The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 40: One of us

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40: One of us - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Lucy Parker had no fear. No second thoughts. She wanted this. She wanted sex with her nephews. And she wanted sex with their girlfriends. And she wanted sex with their mother.

She should be worried. She should even be disgusted by the thought of having sex with them. But she wasn't.

In fact, she was kissing Claire Parker.

Claire was 48, but she was in a terrific shape for her age. She tried her best to keep herself fit. And, of course, she had a very intense sex life, which only helped her.

They were both naked, so in a second they started to explore each other's bodies. Claire had the touch of an experienced woman, she knew what she would find, and how to touch it; Lucy, being fairly new at girl-girl sex, was still a little surprised by finding breasts where, until so recently, there was none. But it was a nice surprise.

They caressed each other's breasts while they kissed. Then Claire broke the kiss, and started to move down. She kissed Lucy's neck, shoulders, and then she found them: those big tits.

She licked one of Lucy's nipples, then she went for the other. This one, she sucked into her mouth.

They were hard, both of them, and Claire knew that they were not the only indication of Lucy's excitement. Her hand moved down, very lowly and lightly, while she sucked Lucy's breast. She felt Lucy's pubic hair against her digits. And then, she felt the heat. And the moisture.

Claire touched it. Lucy's cunt. Lightly, still, yes. Yes, Lucy was wet, very wet.

More than that, Lucy was ready.

Lucy moaned.

And Claire looked into her eyes. Yes. This was going to happen.

Claire said:

"She's ready. Come on, guys, let's give her a special treatment."

Lucy didn't see it, but everybody in that room smiled. The girls had heard stories about Roger and Lucy, and they were expecting to join. Now, Claire was giving the okay.

Rachel and Valerie got closer. Rachel moved Lucy's black hair out of the way and started to lick the back of her neck. Valerie started to lick Lucy's right ear.

Again, Lucy Parker moaned.

Bill was sucking Brian, making his brother ready for more. Grace Mills was doing the same for her boyfriend, Keith.

And Mick got closer to his aunt. And offered his big cock to her.

Lucy held it and started to suck it.

But she didn't do it for more than a few seconds. Claire stopped it.

"Move here. Sit here. I want to taste you."

That said, Claire grabbed Lucy's body, and started to move it. Lucy sat on a couch, opened her legs and again, received her nephew's cock in her mouth.

And, this time, she was blessed with Claire's tongue licking her pussy.

Valerie and Rachel were left behind. No problem for them. They just looked at each other and started to make out.

Lucy's pussy was delicious, and Claire couldn't take enough of it. Lucy was also surprised by Claire's skills. As she sucked Mick's cock, she was marveled by Claire's tongue.

For the first time, Lucy Parker was sucking a man while she was being sucked by a woman. She was getting the best of oral pleasure, by both ends. And she was loving it.

By then, Keith and Brian were already hard again. And so was Mick. But that didn't stop their respective cocksuckers. Mick enjoyed his aunt's wonderful mouth around his prick.

And Keith and Brian, side by side, started to kiss, while Grace and Bill sucked their cocks. With their eyes closed, enjoying the tongues on their cocks, they shoved their tongues into each other's mouths.

Valerie and Rachel were a little further. They started kissing, and they were still kissing, but by then they had their fingers working on each other's pussies. Valerie was gently rubbing Rachel's clit, and Rachel had two fingers deep into Val's cunt.

Needless to say, they were kissing madly.

Lucy was in heaven. Everything that she felt Claire doing, she tried to repeat on Mick's cock. Yes, this was perfect. Although, in the back of her mind, she started to think on sucking a cunt again.

Mick didn't notice. In fact, he loved his aunt's blowjob:

"Yes, aunt Lucy, yes, yes, like that, oh, yes, you suck me so well... You suck my cock so well!"

On the other side of the room, Grace Mills held Bill's cock, while she sucked Keith and Bill sucked Brian. It wasn't a surprise that he was already hard, and she gently massaged it, giving him some pleasure. He moaned, with his brother's cock in his mouth.

Lucy looked around. She was, at last, turning into an orgy slut. Forget the fun with Roger and Larry, forget even the fun with Roger, George and the boys, this was a real bisexual orgy. This was the final test for a true slut.

And you know what? She still wanted more!

This wasn't enough for her. She had all those potential partners at her disposal. She wanted to change.

And she wanted to taste Claire!

Yes. More than anything, she wanted to taste a pussy. Another pussy. She wanted to feel her tongue inside a pussy. She had to taste pussy juices.

She was 34. It was time to taste another pussy. She was ready for it.

"I want to suck you, Claire! I want you in front of me."

But Mick tried to spice things up:

"Sit on my cock, mom! Let me fuck your ass while aunt Lucy eats your pussy!"

Claire liked the idea:

"Yes, let's do it."

Grace stopped sucking Keith, and looked at them. She saw those bodies moving. Mick sat on the couch. His mother sat on his cock, opening her asshole and, very slowly, moving down. Grace saw the look of pleasure in Claire's eyes.

And she saw Claire's smile, when Lucy Parker tasted her second pussy.

Grace's mouth watered. Lucy was in her fours, and her creamy cunt was just wet enough.

Grace let her boyfriend with his brothers, and moved slowly.

Lucy was loving Claire's pussy. This time, she was perfectly comfortable with this. And, this time, she was surprisingly relaxed. She just allowed her tongue to explore Claire's delicate parts.

Delicious parts.

Then, she felt a pair of hands on her butt, bringing it down. She stopped for a second to look behind her.

Grace Mills was lying on the floor, and she pulling Lucy's wet pussy closer to her mouth.

Lucy didn't resist.

And, in a few seconds, she enjoyed Grace's tongue licking her pussy.

Oh, this was wonderful!

Mick had nothing to complain:

"Oh, mom, I love your ass!"

"Fuck it, son, fuck it, good, because you two... Your cock, her tongue, oh, yes, you're making me feel so good..."

This was so hot! Lucy couldn't believe it! She stopped lapping Claire for a second, just to appreciate the wonderful sight of Mick's seven inches fucking his mother's asshole.

Simply wonderful.

And it gave her an idea. While Grace sucked her.

Could it be done?

Well, she could ask for it!

"I want a cock up my ass!"

It was a shame that she didn't see Claire's smile. Claire was extremely happy. In fact, she was thinking: "We accept you, one of us! Gobble gobble, one of us!"

Lucy got her tongue back in Claire's pussy, not sure if her wish was going to come true. So she was partly surprised, and completely pleased, when she felt Brian's cockhead forcing the entrance of her asshole.

And Grace was still sucking her!

Yes! It was possible!

Lucy relaxed her sphincter, allowing Brian's cock to go deeper. And, in a matter of seconds, he had already pushed all of his seven inches into his aunt's asshole.

And Grace didn't miss a lick.

Lucy was not as experienced, so she did miss a lick or two. But it didn't matter. Soon, her tongue was back working on Claire's pussy.

Bill missed Brian's cock but, above all, he missed Grace's hand. He looked at her, and there she was, blonde and beautiful, with her legs opened. In a way, she was inviting someone to fuck her. Bill took this invitation as if he was addressed to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.