The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 35: Respectful sisters

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35: Respectful sisters - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

That Thurdsay night, Sally and Amy Parker were also together.

They were both new at this. Sally, eight years older, more experienced in sex, had discovered the joys of lesbianism just three nights before. By then, while Sally was tasting Jill's tits for the very first time, Amy already knew how tasty a pussy could be. A few hours earlier, she had tasted her first: Julie's.

Yes, they were both fairly new. They were both doing this for less than half a week.

But that's not why they chose to begin their lesbian incest session kissing for 25 minutes.

No, they kissed for 25 minutes because it felt good. They kissed because they felt like kissing that night.

Both girls were willing to suck and be sucked. Neither one would see a problem if the other just started to go down on her. But they wouldn't give up those kisses, not so soon.

So they just made out for 25 minutes. Having fun.

Because kissing is fun. The taste of your sister's mouth. The taste of her tongue in your mouth. Her saliva flowing into your mouth. The times we break the kisses to catch a breath, look deep into each other's eyes, and then kiss again.

Yes, they kissed for 25 minutes.

Of course, that was not all that they did in those 25 minutes.

To start with, they were already naked. Amy had been naked, waiting for her older sister. And Sally used only a robe, that arrived at the floor a couple of seconds after the door was locked.

Yes, they were naked. They were kissing. Their breasts were pressed together. Sally was much older, yes, but Amy's tits were bigger. More important, however, is that both of them loved the feeling of her sister's tits on theirs.

No, they were kissing, but that wasn't all that they were doing. They were also caressing each other.

Each other's naked bodies. Their backs. Their faces. Their butts, yes, why not? But they didn't spoil the moment by inserting a finger into the other girl's asshole. That would change everything, that would make everything go much faster and, so, end much faster.

No, Amy and Sally Parker were respectful. They behaved like gentlemen; they just kissed.

That is, for the first 25 minutes.

After that, Amy forgot her manners. Sally could spend the whole night just kissing her sister, but Amy couldn't. She was too hot for that. Amy Parker wanted some relief.

Amy Parker wanted to cum.

She kissed Sally's ear. She licked it. And then she whispered:

"I want to suck your tits!"

Sally didn't answer. Sally kissed Amy again, knowing that this was the moment to move on. Great. This would be amazing, she was ready, she was wanting this. She kissed Amy madly. And then she gently used her hand to move Amy's head down.

Down to her neck. And her shoulder. And, yes, her tits.

Amy licked them. Those nipples were so hard, she sucked them. First one, then she moved to the other, and enjoyed her time there. She paid attention to that nipple. She sucked it nice for a couple of minutes, until she heard it.

Sally's moan.

Amy looked at Sally. And what surprised Sally was the intensity of this look. Amy was telling, with her eyes, who was in charge here. And Amy was not being generous.

Sally accepted it.

And Amy moved her body, offering her big breasts to her older sister.

Sally had no reason to refuse such a wonderful offer. She ran her tongue over her little sister's big right tit.

"Suck me, sis. Suck me good. Eat my tit, suck my nipple, it is so hard... Suck it."

Sally did it. She sucked that nipple, while she used her hand on the other.

The most impressive, for Sally, was not how big Amy's tits were. What really impressed her was how smooth her breasts were.

This was young skin. Young flesh. Fifteen. This was not something you could find with your favorite hooker. I'm talking about well-treated skin here. To touch that skin, especially the smooth skin of Amy's breasts, was a privilege. To lick it... Was a pleasure.

That skin was so good that Sally had to touch more of it. She ran her hands over Amy's butt. Lightly, at first, but then she started to get rougher.

Sally even started to move her head down. Licking Amy's belly.

But who was in charge here?

Amy would not take that. Yes, she wanted Sally to eat her, no doubt about it, but not now.

Now, she wanted to see how Sally was.

So she moved away. And she opened Sally's legs. And saw it.

Sally's pussy. Her sister's pussy. Oh, from her experience, Amy knew that she loved her sisters' cunts. Just loved them all.

She looked at it. Then she touched it. She used her finger to caress it. Amy could feel how wet it was. It would be so easy to push a finger or two into that cunt...

She looked at Sally's face. Sally was smiling.

Amy licked the tip of her finger. She could feel a little of Sally's taste. She licked it again, drooling on it.

Then she used that finger on Sally's clit. Very slowly. Circular moves. Just there.

Driving Sally crazy.

Amy wanted to taste it. She wanted so bad. She had to lick it, all of it. She had to taste Sally's juices.

So she removed her finger and...

And kissed Sally's mouth.

It was great kiss. Full of passion. When they broke it, they looked into each other's eyes. And Amy said:

"Now I'm going to eat you."

In other words, she was promising pleasure to her sister.

Amy went back between Sally's legs. That cunt was open. And wet. And hot.

Amy licked it.

Very slowly.

From the lowest part of it, until the end of the clit.

She licked it and tasted Sally's sweet juices.

Oh, yes. Amy loved the taste of her sister's cunts. Actually, she simply loved the taste of pussy.

Amy spent a good amount of time using her tongue on Sally's pussy. At first, she didn't paid much attention to Sally's clit. More than anything, she wanted the juices, first.

Sally didn't mind. Her baby sister was there, between her legs, sucking her cunt, and Amy was such a babe!

For years, Sally Parker believed that oral sex was disgusting. Now, she was hooked. She loved sucking cocks and cunts, but more than that, she loved a nice tongue working on her sweet little pussy.

There's a beauty on being sucked that nothing else has, not even fucking. Sure, to get fucked is also wonderful, but it's two different things.

There she was, Sally Parker, with her back on her sister's mattress, her legs opened, her eyes closed, her hands playing with her tits, loving the feeling of being sucked.

Loving the feeling of sex.

Amy had a lovely tongue. Right there. Working on her pussy.

Then Amy decided it was time to make Sally cum.

Amy licked the clit. Sally's clit. Slowly. Then she (always slowly) inserted her middle finger into Sally's cunt.

Sally moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.