The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 31: The fun's about to begin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31: The fun's about to begin - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

That Thursday afternoon was designated to be perfect. This was December 11, 2003, and Matt couldn't expect it to be better.

Everything was right. Linda was out, with her friends. Roger, of course, was working. And Lucy was also away, she decided to have her hair done (which always took hours) and then she would go to the market.

Matt Parker could use these hours. To seduce the other part of his incest-loving family: Laurie, Julie and Amy.

Matt was convinced that Julie was "the leader" of this group. After all, she was the first one to discover the joys of bisexualism. And he liked to think on himself as the leader of his group, for pretty much the same reasons. Plus, he was the one who seduced Sally, just like Julie, he believed, seduced Amy and Laurie.

Everybody else was home. But Matt decided that, first, he would have to talk to Julie.

And that's what he did: he told her he wanted to talk to her, in his bedroom.

Julie wasn't worried. Hell, if her young brother wanted to talk to her, why would she worry? She was certain that he knew nothing about her experiences with Laurie and Amy. She thought he wanted to talk about girls or whatever. So she went to his bedroom. And he closed the door.

"Julie," he said, "I have to confess something."

"What?"

"I'm bi too."

"Oh. Really?"

That was a surprise for her. And it had a strange feeling. It seemed that everybody in that family was coming out in this last week. Laurie, Amy, now Matt... Who would be the next? She would never guess.

"Yeah. You know Bruce?"

She smiled:

"Yes. Hey, he's pretty. I'm glad for you."

Matt smiled. It was easier than he expected. Julie wasn't making a big deal out of this, she wasn't even pretending to be excited for him, she was simply being sincere. She took it naturally.

And she asked him:

"What about girls? Are you really bisexual, or just gay? You know you can tell me."

"Oh, no, I love a nice cock in my mouth or ass, but I also fuck girls. I love pussy."

She smiled:

"Great. I'm glad. Are you happy?"

"Yes. Very much. It's wonderful. Sex is wonderful, don't you think?"

"Oh, yeah. I love it. Any kind of sex."

Then she giggled. She thought about incest.

Matt asked:

"What?"

Julie lied:

"Oh, you know, I was just thinking... In this last week, you're my second sibling to come out. It's just funny."

"Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one. For months, I couldn't come out, because I was afraid of how everybody would react..."

"Hey, everybody accepted me."

"Yeah, but you're a girl. And it's easier for a girl, I guess. Everybody seems to accept two girls in bed, but when it comes to two guys fucking..."

"Yeah, I know. I agree."

"But since I seem to be surrounded by bisexuals..." He dropped the bomb: "I mean, just Linda isn't bisexual, right?"

"What?"

"Oh, don't you know? Martin, Sally and Jack are bi too. And you know about Laurie. And Amy."

"What do you mean?"

Julie knew what he meant. His last sentence, when he mentioned Amy, indicated that he knew about Julie and Amy. And, if so, then maybe... But no. That wasn't possible. Matt wasn't fucking all of them. Not Marty. Not Sally. And Jack... Certainly not!

Matt laughed. After all, it was funny.

"It's crazy, Julie. We had these two groups of incest in this family. And if it wasn't for Amy fucking Jack, I wonder how long it would take for us to realize..."

"What do you mean by 'two groups of incest in this family'?"

"Oh, you know... You, Laurie and Amy; and Martin, Sally, Jack and me."

Julie had no doubts. He was telling the truth. But it was such a weird truth. Of course, incest had been wonderful, but come on! Was everybody doing it?

She lit a cigarette. And said:

"Tell me about it. Not about Laurie, Amy and me, I was there. Tell me about the other group. Your group."

He told her all in ten minutes, while she smoked. He gave her the general picture. The moment when Sally saw him and Bruce, the way he talked her into having sex with him, and the second time, and mouth, and ass, and how he made her seduce a girl, and she met Jill, who had always been curious, and how Jill talked to Marty, and how they all ended up fucking. He also mentioned that Jack was having some problems with sex, and Matt seduced him. He said that the five of them were fucking each other.

Julie was marveled. This was pretty much a dream coming true to her. Ever since she started with incest, she wondered about the rest of her family. She fantasized with them. Including Matt, her blond seventeen-year old brother.

"So," she said, when the cigarette and the story were over, "now you want to join the groups, right?"

Matt smiled, but also blushed a little.

"Well, yes."

"And you want to fuck your sister Julie, right?"

Matt didn't know how to answer it. So he said the truth:

"Yes."

She looked at his pants:

"Your cock's hard. Are you hard because you want to fuck my cunt and ass? Are you hard because you want me to suck you? Are you hard because you want to suck my big tits?"

"Yes."

She smiled. This was the most aggressive that she had been this week. With Amy, Laurie and Joan, things just happened naturally. But this was different. Matt invited her because he wanted to fuck her. Everything that had happened this afternoon, everything he said, was because he was trying to get into her pants. And he was old enough, he certainly had lots of experience, including with incest, and she had no more second thoughts about incest. Things were different, and so she could act differently.

Matt was a little surprised. Since he thought of himself as being the leader of the family hanky-panky, he wasn't expecting Julie to be so aggressive. She wanted to be in charge of this, he could tell. And that made him a little nervous.

"Show yourself to me. Show me how hard you are. I want to see your cock. Then I'll decide if I'll let you suck my tits."

He knew that this was a lie. But, still, he was a little nervous as he undressed. He wasn't the big Kahuna this time.

He got undressed. The t-shirt, the jeans, and then his boxers. And so he showed his hard cock to his sister.

"Well, it is big. And hard. Stroke it. If you want to fuck me, you probably have masturbated thinking about me. Thinking about my pussy, ass and tits. And mouth. Show me how you did it."

Matt started to, slowly and gently, stroke his cock. Julie smiled. This was hot.

But not enough.

"Here, let me do it."

Before he could react, she held his dick and started the handjob. She was moving faster than he did, but not too fast. She was perfect. The difference between her hand and his hand was that she was not nervous, while he had been.

"Oh, Julie..."

"You want it, don't you? You want to fuck me! You want me to suck you, don't you?"

"Yes, Julie, please put your lovely mouth around my cock!"

She looked at him. And said:

"I will. But, first, you have to undress me."

And she released his cock. So this was the moment for Matt to use his hands on her.

And he did it. She was wearing a blouse and a skirt, and first he removed her blouse. Then, he ran his hands over her skin, and Julie was pleased to realize that her brother was an experienced lover. An amateur would just try to open her bra. But Matt took his time touching her shoulder, her hair, her back, belly...

She kissed him. She pulled him closer and kissed him, and he quickly kissed her back, tasting her delicious mouth, with a small trace of nicotine.

Then she turned her back to him. And Matt touched her ass. He could feel her panties under the skirt. He would get into that.

Matt removed her skirt. And touched her legs. He used his fingers on her thighs, and she moaned. Then he stood up and opened her bra. He took it off, but he could only see part of her breasts, since she had her back turned to him.

Matt didn't mind. He got on his knees and removed his sister's panties, facing a beautiful butt. He couldn't control himself, and kissed that butt. He bit it. He ran his tongue all over it, licking even her ass. Again, Julie moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.