The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 3: Openly bisexual

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Openly bisexual - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Julie Parker was nineteen and openly bi.

She was a slut, just like her twin sister, Linda. Julie loved sex. But, unlike Linda, Julie didn't concentrate only on men. No, she knew the pleasures she could get with female companion.

And she still couldn't believe how some girls (like Linda) could live their whole lives without feeling a feminine touch on their hot bodies. They're missing so much! Women bring with them lots of fun that men simply can't provide.

It was true, however, that Julie found out about women (and about herself) not without some troubles and hesitations.

She was still sixteen, and not a virgin for the last year. She liked sex with men (she still does), and could never say that she was interested on women. She still didn't know that. Yet.

It started with the worst of all behaviors. Julie and her best friend, Liz Sanders, thought it would be fun to go to a lesbian bar and "make fun of the dykes." Sure, they both know now that they already had certain feelings towards girls, and didn't know how to deal with them. They tried to deny that. But the truth is obvious: those two girls wanted to go to a lesbian bar. The reasons they gave to themselves were not so important. When they came back, they knew.

It was easy to enter the bar. Julie was already a knockout, and Liz was almost as pretty. They both had large breasts (which would still grow larger), and they could pass as two twenty-something year-olds. Both of them had the body to open any possible horny door. And they had the faces to convince any reluctant person.

In fact, Liz and Julie had already kissed. They were best friends since forever and, when they were ten, they used to kiss each other, to learn how to do it. When they stopped, and moved to boys, they already knew everything one must know about kissing. In fact, Julie soon realized that no boy was as good as her blonde friend. And Liz felt the same way. However, they both remained silent, the boys started to get better, and they didn't think about those times so much, anymore.

But, when they entered a lesbian bar for the first time... They said nothing, but they remembered.

The lesbian bar was a shock for those two spoiled teenagers. Sure, they were no longer virgins, but their parents didn't know that! They were always hiding, escaping, lying...

And then they saw dozens of girls being free with themselves. They were so open, kissing, touching, and Julie and Liz didn't realize that most of them were actually hiding! For both of them, the girls seemed so free.

And having so much fun!

For a few minutes, they actually made fun of the dykes. But they were not really making fun of no one. Julie pointed a couple to Liz, and said:

"That's disgusting!"

And Liz said:

"Yeah! I would vomit, if one of them kissed me!"

But they couldn't stop staring. Until Liz pointed another couple.

Yes, both of the girls were being moved by the place. And that was not all.

They were beautiful. Sure. And suddenly they were also being stared at. Every single girl in that bar wanted to kiss, touch and fuck those two hot teenagers!

Angela Lizzani and Pam Wilson were among them. But they waited, a little. They just observed those girls.

Some girls hit on Julie and Liz, but the teenagers refused. When Angela decided she had already seen enough, she told Pam:

"Let's do it."

Angela and Pam were both pretty. And experienced. They were both 25, and knew how to talk to a couple of scared girls. First, Angela touched Julie's arm and said:

"You know, you two should sit."

Julie was a little scared, and asked:

"What?"

"Sit. We have a table. If you stay here, the girls will keep thinking that you wanna dance."

Angela was sexy. One sexy piece of Italian ass. Julie felt attracted to her the minute she touched her arm.

And Pam also gave Liz some confidence. The two sixteen year-olds felt compelled to follow the two young adults. And they sat. And they drank. And they talked. A lot.

The first question Angela asked them was:

"Are you a couple?"

Julie answered:

"No. No. Just friends."

"I thought so. First time, uh?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry. Just relax. So... How old are you? Seventeen?"

And they talked. Angela and Pam asked them about their lives, and they were both honest. The only time they laughed was when Angela asked:

"So... If you like guys, what are you doing here?"

Julie said:

"Oh. Just... You know..."

"You were curious about it, uh?"

Julie didn't know what to say, but managed to speak a word:

"Yes."

Which, deep down, was true!

Angela quickly changed the subject. She didn't want to press anyone. They talked about movies, about school, and whatever. They laughed.

And Julie could feel herself more and more attracted to Angela.

And Liz felt the same way about Pam.

Liz was talking about how she was a little scared, and how she hoped no one she knew saw them entering that bar, and Pam touched her hand, and said:

"You're being silly. Don't worry. It's dark outside, no one would recognize you."

And her hand was still on top of Liz's!

Julie realized that. Now, that was something that excited her. Those two great girls were interested on them, and, what was worse (better), they were interested on those girls.

But Julie was still nervous. She couldn't do anything, not right there, with Liz by her side. And she didn't know if she should do anything. Girls should not like girls, but she was so fascinated by Angela, that...

Julie decided to go to the bathroom. She needed some time alone. She went to the bathroom, closed the door, and, oh, she was so wet! What the hell was happening to her? If it wasn't for Liz, she knew she would be kissing Angela. She even wondered about returning, a week after, alone. But that would be dangerous, wouldn't it? What if she kissed someone? She couldn't do that, could she? Not even with Angela!

She stayed in that bathroom for ten or fifteen minutes. And, when she left it, she met Angela.

"I was worried about you."

"I'm okay. I just needed to... You know..."

"I do."

Angela moved closer, and soon she was embracing Julie.

For Julie, what really did the trick was the fact that Angela didn't entered the bathroom. That would be an invasion. She waited, outside. And Julie liked that.

So, when Angela kissed her, Julie kissed back. The first kiss was quick, still a little nervous. But, from the second kiss on, Julie opened her mouth.

They kissed for ten or fifteen minutes, and then Angela felt Julie's breasts. Julie was still a little nervous, it felt so good, but what would happen if Liz saw her? But feeling Angela's touch, even through the fabric of Julie's dress, gave her all the courage she needed.

And Julie felt Angela's breasts. And, after that first touch, she knew. She knew Angela's would never, ever, be the last breast she touched. It felt so good, so soft, so sexy, and so different than boys...

Julie didn't see, and she didn't realize, but Angela smiled, when she felt Julie's touch. Angela was also liking it. In fact, she was liking so much that she decided to stop it. Angela knew that she would cross a line with this beautiful teenager. And she didn't want that, she didn't want to lose Julie.

"Let's try to find Pam and Liz," she said.

Julie agreed, but... She was a little afraid, still. How would she face her best friend, after kissing and touching another woman?

Soon she found out. When Julie saw Liz, she laughed. And Liz blushed. Liz was kissing Pam, and her tongue was in the older girl's mouth, when Julie and Angela arrived.

Liz started to explain:

"Hey, Julie, I... I mean... This..."

Angela held Julie's hand and said:

"Oh, don't worry, she understands. Don't you?'

Julie smiled, surprisingly. And nodded.

Liz was also surprised:

"You mean you..."

Julie nodded again. And Angela, again, said:

"Why don't we show her?"

Julie was a little nervous, in exposing such a private thing, but didn't have the courage to say no. She kissed Angela. They were in each other's arms, and Julie soon forgot about her friend. When she opened her eyes to check, she saw that Liz also forgot her. Liz was madly kissing Pam.

They kissed a lot, in this first night, and Julie managed to feel Angela's breasts a few more times. But they went no further. It was too soon for Julie, and Angela knew it. The same happened with Liz and Pam.

But, as the nights passed by, Julie started to experiment more and more. Julie spent hours in Angela's car, and she always had fun. Angela always invited Julie to come up, but Julie always refused. It was too soon.

The bras were the first to go. The bras and the shirts. On their third date, Angela asked Julie:

"I love your breasts. May I see them naked?"

Julie couldn't refuse. She didn't want to refuse. She was excited. She knew that Angela would make her feel even better. And Angela did.

Angela just touched Julie's breasts, that night. But she knew, so well, how to touch them! The right pressure, on the right places, the right rhythm. And always kissing Julie.

On their next date, Julie was braver, and she asked her companion to also remove her top. The two girls had their bare chests, and they rubbed them against each other, when they kissed. Julie could actually see (instead of imagining, as it had happened until then) Angela's breasts, and that excited her. Almost enough to make her cum!

On their next date, another barrier was broken. For the first time, Angela sucked on Julie's breasts. And the way she sucked, my God, it was too good! No boy had ever treated Julie's big breasts that way. Angela looked so pretty, with her eyes closed and Julie's nipple in her mouth!

After these dates, every night, Julie masturbated as soon as she went to her room. As soon as they decided to stop, Julie ran home, locked her bedroom door and touched her pussy. She knew she wanted more and more of this.

But it was only after a week that Julie finally had the nerve to return the favor. It was one thing to kiss a girl, or to feel her breasts, but to suck them... That was pretty lesbian, uh? Julie needed some time.

But, when she managed to do that, Angela loved it! And so did Julie! Somehow, it was sexier than sucking a cock. Julie's mind was traveling fast, and she was sucking Angela's left nipple when she thought:

"Wow! I'm loving this!"

Yes, she loved. There was no need to fool herself, anymore. Sure, boys were fun. But girls were also fun. She was having fun. Too much fun.

And she had even more fun when Angela touched her pussy! Sure, Julie still had her pants on, but... It felt so good! She sucked Angela's breasts, and enjoyed Angela's touch, until she came. Yes, she came. Angela was just touching her through the jeans, and even so it felt so good that Julie had no choice.

That night, when she got home after having sucked her first pair of breasts, after her first orgasm induced by another woman, Julie Parker masturbated like crazy.

And, in the next few days, she did a lot of reading. Forbidden reading, about sexuality. And homosexuality. And bisexuality.

In this meantime, Julie had a couple of dates with boys, and loved these dates. They fucked her, she let them fuck her, and she had her share of orgasms. But there was something about Angela...

One night, Julie lost control. Angela was, as usual, touching her pussy, and Julie said:

"Stop. Please."

Angela did. And Julie removed her pants. And her panties. Angela couldn't believe, Julie's pussy was beautiful, and...

And Julie said:

"I guess that's better, uh?"

Angela kissed Julie like she was crazy! Julie's naked pussy excited so much! And she touched Julie's pussy, really touched, with nothing in the way, for the first time. It was hot, as she knew it would be. And it was wet. And it was sexy.

And Julie felt, for the first time, another woman's finger entering her pussy. Oh, my! That was better than masturbation, so much better! That was like fucking, really, she liked cocks, but Angela's delicate finger did the work without any complaints from Julie. She couldn't complain. Ever. It was so fucking good! So good that Julie got her mouth on Angela's breasts. So good that Julie, for the first time, touched Angela's pussy.

Sure, Angela still had her pants on. But not for long. Angela had two fingers doing wonders in Julie's pussy, and Julie had to request:

"Take these off. Please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Take them off, or I'll do it!"

That sound promising for Angela, but she was the one who removed her own clothes. And Julie saw her pussy!

For the first time. Sure, she had seen other cunts in her life, her mother's, her sisters', her friends'... But this...

This was the first time Julie saw another pussy during sex. Sure, what they were doing was sex! Julie looked at Angela's pussy, then looked at Angela's eyes.

They both knew it. They both wanted. In a second, they kissed. And touched each other's pussies.

And they worked like that until they both came. Julie was thrilled. For the first time, she had made a girl cum!

And then they did it again.

That night, Julie didn't masturbate when she got home. She was completely satisfied.

But not everything was wonderful. Angela always mentioned that she wanted to lick Julie's pussy. And Julie never allowed that. It would be too much. She knew it.

But, after that night, she was certainly thinking about it.

Thinking so much that, the next day, she went to visit Liz. Liz was still seeing Pam.

And, in Liz's bedroom, the two girls talked, drinking some wine (as good sixteen year-old girls do). None of them had been sucked by another girl. Sure, they both had some (brave, but insecure) boys doing it to them, but not another girl.

In fact, Liz was a little behind Julie, in the wonders of lesbian sex. In Liz's dates, the panties were always on!

"Oh, Liz, you don't know what you're missing. I didn't even had to masturbate, when I got home."

"Yeah, I'm masturbating like crazy every night when I come home. I always come so hot, that..."

"I know. Been there. But, I swear, yesterday, I couldn't feel more satisfied."

"How does it feel? It's like regular masturbation?"

"Yeah, but it's better. Much better. It's more exciting, knowing that another girl is doing it to you. You can just close your eyes, and enjoy. And I had my finger up her pussy, and that made me even hornier."

"You touched her pussy?"

"Sure. It felt so good that I knew I had to pay her back. And I wanted her to feel as good as I was feeling. And, I admit, I was curious."

"Yeah, but... Wow! Now I'm curious! How does it feel?"

"Warm. Hot. Wet. Wonderful. I mean, I had no idea, I'm used to do it with myself, but... I was surprised!"

"Did you really cum?"

"Yeah."

"Did she cum?"

"Yeah. I couldn't believe it! She was so pretty, when she came. I felt so excited, I have to tell you, I've never felt so excited when I saw a guy cumming."

"I don't know. I'm a little afraid that Pam decides to lick me, if she sees my pussy."

"I know. But, believe me, you have to try it. You have to try another girl's fingers working on you."

A thought crossed Liz's mind. The same thought had occurred to Julie. Both of them decided against it, before they verbalized it. They blamed on the wine, even if neither of them was drunk. Or even close. They were not drinking that much.

So they talked for a few more minutes. Talked about Liz and Pam.

And Vicki.

Yes, Vicki. Pam admitted that, one night, when Pam couldn't see her, she went to that bar, again, and met Vicki. They made out for hours, but nothing really serious.

"I was so hot, that night, that I had to go out," said Liz.

"But you're just kissed?"

"Yeah. Just kissed. And touched, a little, you know. But that was all. Even so, it was great."

Julie lighted a cigarette (touching other girl's body was not the only nice habit she had picked from a 25 year-old girl) and said:

"Yes, I often wonder what another girl feels like."

"Yeah. Oh, it's great."

"I mean, I don't love Angela, or anything like that. I like her, sure, but... She's so much older than me, that I... Well, I always have the impression she thinks I'm too young. You know, complaining about school and all."

"Yeah. I feel the same way with Pam. That was one of the reasons why I... You know... Went there."

"Yeah. I guess the age difference it's too much."

"Sure. I would feel much more comfortable to remove my panties if Pam was my age. And had my experience. Or maybe a little more, but... You know, I'm always a little afraid she laughs at me. Because I know nothing. I was so surprised that she liked when I sucked her tits!"

Julie laughed. And Liz laughed, too. There was no joke, just the way Liz had put it. It was funny. That was those two were doing: they were sucking tits!

After the laughs, they looked at each other. And they both felt it. The mood. Certainly a mood. They were both hot. They were both curious. But they had been friends for so long that... Would that change anything?

Unconsciously, Julie licked her lips. And Liz saw it. Liz couldn't believe it. Could they do it?

"You know, Julie... I think you really should have try another girl, one of these days. Just to know how it feels."

That was it. Liz had said it! It wasn't a "come here and kiss me" line, but it felt like it was. Liz, at least, felt it. It was all she could say, she couldn't try to go further.

But Julie could. She understood the obvious message. But she also couldn't just jump on her best friend. So she said:

"You know, Liz, I love you, you're my best friend, and I don't want to ever lose this."

Liz thought she was being rejected, and blushed:

"Sure. Me neither."

"But I don't think we could lose this. I mean, we're really best friends, right?"

"Yeah."

"And I guess our friendship can take a lot of things. I mean, I would never kiss a girl in front of anybody else."

"Me neither!"

"And, if we... You know... I mean... If we kissed other girls and still were able to look at each other..."

"Right."

"I mean... We already kissed, remember? When we were girls?"

"Sure. I could never forget!"

"And we're still friends."

"I know. I don't think we'll lose this for any stupid reason."

"Yes. So... I mean... Just if you're really comfortable..."

"Oh, no, I'm fine... You?"

Again, they both laughed. A lot! It was funny. Again, it had no joke, but there were two girls who had shared everything, and now they were both shy. Neither could say the obvious.

But they didn't have to say it. When they stopped laughing, again, their eyes met. And, in a few seconds, both pair of eyes were closed.

Julie and Liz were kissing.

Not for the first time. But, for the first time, they both knew they would go further. And they went further! Julie touched Liz's breasts. And Liz returned the favor. She could feel Julie's hard nipple. And then she realized how much she wanted this to happen!

"Please, Julie... Please... Let me look at you. Let me see your breasts!"

Julie kissed Liz one last and quick time before answering:

"Only if you let me see yours."

Liz kissed Julie. But there was nothing quick about this kiss. It was a kiss of approval.

After the kiss, Julie removed her clothes. Liz intended to go just topless (an old and silly habit), but when she saw Julie removing her panties, she followed suit.

It was not the first time these girls saw each other naked, either. But it was the first time they did after they realized why they liked to see each other naked so much. It was the first time they were naked together after that night when they went to the lesbian bar.

And, again, neither could wait to feel the other girl's hand running on her bodies.

They kissed, again. On the bed, lying down, Julie on top. And Liz felt her friend's breasts on hers. And, for the first time ever, she felt her friend's pubic hair touching hers!

Julie was right. This was hot.

But Liz couldn't wait a second to taste her best friend's breasts. Julie's breasts were so big, and so beautiful, and they turned on Liz so much that she had to suck them. And, in a minute, they rolled over, so Liz was on top, and she got Julie's right nipple between her lips. And sucked.

"Oh... Liz!"

Liz sucked and licked Julie's right tit for a few minutes. When she decided her best girlfriend's right tit was already wet enough, she went hungrily to the left one. Sure, it was still dry. But not for long. And a dry tit is also nice.

What wasn't dry, of course, was Liz's pussy, Julie knew. And she knew because she decided to give her friend what Liz had never experienced in all her life. She inserted her middle finger right there. Where it feels so good. And then it was Liz who moaned:

"Oh!"

"Do you mind?"

Liz thought about it for half a second. For the first time, she had another girl's finger inside her. And it felt great! It was exactly like fucking, and she was a girl who liked to fuck!

"Leave it there. Please! I think you're gonna make me cum."

And that was enough for Liz. She was shy, again, for saying that to her best friend. "You're gonna make me cum!" How stupid! Liz couldn't look Julie in the eye, after that.

And, luckily for Julie, Liz decided to stop talking and concentrate on Julie's breasts! In Liz's mind, maybe Julie would forget her stupid sentence.

And, in Julie's mind, well, she had never heard anything so exciting in all her life! She quickly found Liz's clit, and rubbed it using her thumb.

The response was obvious. Liz did her best, sucking Julie's breasts. They were hot, they were tasty, they were beautiful, and Julie was making her feel so good that she needed a reward. Liz licked and sucked all over Julie's breasts.

"Oh, Liz, you like sucking tits, don't you?"

Again, Liz blushed. She stopped sucking her friend's tits, and looked to Julie. Julie laughed. And said:

"So do I."

And Julie kissed Liz. While her fingers were still working in Liz's cunt. That made Liz relax. Julie broke the kiss and said:

"Let me do something good to you. Lie down."

Liz did it. Again, Julie commanded:

"Open your legs."

Liz opened them. Julie could clearly see her friend's pussy, now, and she decided she loved this vision. The lights were on, this wasn't a dark car parked in a dark street. Julie's face was ten inches away from Liz's cunt. And Julie, once more, inserted her middle finger.

This time, she could actually see her friend's pussy opening in front of her. As her finger invaded the other girl's cunt.

It was beautiful! So beautiful! Seeing a pussy, right in front of her face! Obviously, it was nothing like a cock and, surprisingly, it excited Julie more than any cock she had ever seen. She actually felt the urge to do it. For the first time. To lick it. To know how it would taste. Sure, she had already tasted herself, she had already tasted Angela (she had licked her own fingers), but this... Wow! It would be something new. And exciting. Julie added another finger, and wondered about what would feel to lick a pussy.

But she couldn't do it. This whole thing had started on a basis of trust. Liz trusted Julie. Julie had no choice. Liz didn't want to be licked, or sucked, not right there, not that day.

So Julie started to suck Liz's breast. While her fingers worked in Liz's pussy. That kept her mouth busy.

"Oh, Julie! Yes! Oh, my, you were right. That's good! Real good! Hm..."

That was fun for Julie, too. Liz had big tits, bigger than Angela's, despite the nine years of difference. They felt good in Julie's mouth. And Liz's pussy seemed to suck Julie's fingers in. Liz was really having fun with this.

Sure. Liz could feel that her orgasm was close. She knew she would cum in a few minutes. Too few. And then what? What would happen with these two girls? Would Julie look at her, again, after Liz came? Would Liz look like a lesbo slut? But wasn't it exactly what she was? A bisexual slut? She loved this, and every girl should allow herself to experiment some lesbian lovemaking, as far as Liz Sanders was concerned. It was too good to be true, and it was too hot to be despised or rejected.

And then Liz knew it. Julie, and everybody else, would have to accept her just like she was. And she was just about to cum. So she requested:

"Faster, Julie. Just a little faster, please. I'm gonna cum!"

This time, Liz didn't blushed. And Julie moved her fingers faster. And sucked Liz's tits harder. Until Liz:

"Oh! Julie! I'm, oh!"

Until Liz came. Julie could feel the hot body under her shaking. Julie could feel Liz's big tit shaking in her mouth. Julie could feel how wet Liz was, down there. My God, she's cumming!

And it's so hot!

Liz couldn't believe it, either. This was fantastic. But what would happen, now? It was a great orgasm, maybe even the best of her life. She couldn't remember feeling anything as powerful, in all her life. The blonde girl was worried, however. Would Julie accept to do it again? That would be heaven. This couldn't be a last time!

And it wasn't. After Liz's orgasm, Julie kissed her beautiful, blonde and best friend. And Liz relaxed. She knew everything was okay. She knew Julie didn't disapproved her behavior. And, most important, she knew this wasn't over.

In fact, it wasn't. The two teenagers said nothing. They just kissed, for a quarter of an hour. And, without saying anything, they slowly moved their bodies. After fifteen minutes, when they broke the series of passionate kisses, they were both sitting on Liz's bed.

They looked deep into each other's eyes. Julie touched Liz's hair. This wasn't over. They both knew it.

But it wasn't enough, either. Liz knew it. What she had done was not enough. So she pulled Julie closer, kissed her madly, and... Liz let her own hand move slowly over Julie's beautiful body. Until she reached it. Right there. Hot and wet, and all thanks to Liz. She inserted her middle finger.

Julie broke the kiss:

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please let me do it."

Julie needed it! That's why she asked, she simply would not be able to take it, if Liz removed her finger after a few more seconds. Julie kissed Liz madly. And returned the favor. Julie also wanted her own finger deep in her friend's pussy.

Obviously, Liz didn't have Angela's technique. Julie's was the first pussy (other than hers) that Liz had ever felt. But Julie didn't mind. Liz was excitingly exploring her friend's pussy, and that was enough to please Julie. Plus, Liz learnt new tricks every second. She was growing more confident, and she realized that, after all, it was just a pussy, like hers, and Liz Sanders always knew, damn well, how to treat her own pussy. She decided to do the same for her friend. Touched the same spots, the same places. Julie's touch proved that Julie liked to be touched in the same way she did. Liz found Julie's clit, and felt nothing but joy. She would never let go of it!

This was the best afternoon these two had ever spent together. Possibly the best afternoon in each of their lives. They were kissing each other, they were touching each other, and they were both having pleasure. Even more important, they were both discovering and accepting each other. And approving each other!

If their fingers were constantly in each other's pussies, their mouths moved all the time. They kissed their mouths, sure, but then Julie would suck on Liz's neck, or Liz would lick behind Julie's ear. Or then one of them sucked the other girl's big breast, for some time.

And then their mouths would meet, again.

It was perfect. For both of them. It was fun, it was glorious. Julie whispered in Liz's ear:

"Harder, babe, I wanna cum! I wanna cum with your finger deep inside me!"

"I'm just about to cum, Julie. Just about to... Fuck me, fingerfuck my pussy, please!"

And Julie sucked Liz's nipple. Liz wasn't allowing herself to be shy, not anymore, she was just enjoying the sensations in her whole body. Julie was, after all, a lover she could trust.

"Suck my tit, Julie! Yes, fuck me! Oh! Wow! My... Yes, I'm about to... About to cum, oh! Yes, baby! Oh, you're the best, Julie, just the fucking best, rub my clit! My clit! Yes! Harder, oh! Yes!"

Julie lightly bit Liz's nipple, just like Angela liked so much. It was all Liz ever needed.

"Oh, my! Yes! Bite it! Fuck! My clit! Bite my nipple! Oh, Julie, don't stop! Please! Faster! I'm there, girl, I'm just there, please, don't... I'm cumming!"

It was beautiful. That was Liz Sanders, blonde, beautiful and sixteen, yelling and accepting her girl-induced orgasm. When she kissed Julie, right after, it was a kiss of love. And a kiss of thanks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.