The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 28: Jack and his sister

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28: Jack and his sister - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

That Tuesday night, while Sally and Martin were having sex, Jack had no idea that he and Sally would do it the next day.

He did know, however, that Wednesday would bring more sex. Matt had told him that, but Jack didn't know that he would, at last, fuck a woman for the first time.

In fact, Jack wasn't even in such a hurry to fuck a girl. Matt's ass (and mouth) had proved to be lots of fun, and Jack spent his time thinking about his brother's body.

Not only Matt's ass and mouth, but also Matt's prick. Yes, Jack had tasted it, and he decided he liked the taste of a hard big cock. Jack was even thinking about...

Thinking? Not only thinking, my dear readers, but also he was also trying new stuff. Jack had started to fingerfuck his ass while he masturbated!

And he loved it! Sure, it was a little hard to take, at first, but it felt so nice after some time...

That Tuesday night, Jack was horny, thinking about the next day. Whatever he would do to Matt. At first, he just tried to sleep, but he was too hard for that.

So Jack Parker started to masturbate. Thinking about his brother's great body. As his right hand worked on his cock, his left middle finger went straight to his asshole.

He found out that, the more he did it, the easier it entered. He knew he was getting used to the feeling, and he couldn't wait until he could try Matt's big cock.

Jack's hands felt so good... His finger up his ass, his fingers around his cock... He was sure he was going to get the quick release he needed so badly. But...

There was a knock at his door. Jack couldn't believe it, he wanted to just yell to whoever was there, but then...

He wondered! It could be Matt! Maybe Matt was also having problems to sleep, and maybe he decided to visit his little brother and... Oh, yes!

It was just after midnight. Technically, it was already Wednesday! Sure, it had to be Matt!

And Matt (Jack was sure it was his brother) knocked again!

Jack quickly got his ass out of his bed (maybe he would get Matt's cock up his ass, yes!) and opened the door. Obviously, Jack wasn't crazy, and he was careful enough to have his body behind the door. You know, just in case. Even so, whoever was out there would be able to see that Jack was topless.

And so Amy saw that her brother was topless. As he opened the door, she saw him, he saw her, he was surprised, even a little scared, and so she opened the whole door and entered his bedroom before he could remember that he was naked.

She entered and closed the door. The room was dark, but she could see that he was naked!

And nervous! Better yet, scared:

"Amy... Wh... Wh... Wh... What are you... Doing here?"

"I had to talk to you, Jack. I hope you don't mind!"

"Uh, about what? I mean, let me put something on!"

He couldn't ask her to leave. He wanted to, he simply couldn't. And things got worse as she said:

"No, no, don't put anything on. I have to talk to you, Jack!"

"I'm going to... put something."

"No, if it makes you more comfortable, I take off mine!"

And Amy quickly removed her pajamas. Jack's cock, that got soft as he saw his sister, suddenly was hard again. Jack tried to cover it with his hands.

Amy sat on Jack's bed. And asked him:

"Sit here, Jack. Please. I really have something to ask you."

He sat next to her (still covering his crotch) and asked:

"What?"

"I want to be fucked."

He repeated the question:

"What?"

"Please, Jack! I love sex. I mean it, I love it! I love sex with girls, but I've never done it to boys. I need to try it. And... I want you to be my first."

"I'm your... Brother. You like... S... S... Sex? With girls?"

She smiled:

"I have a small confession to make. I had sex with both Julie and Laurie. And believe me, Jack, it was so wonderful that I don't care if they're my sisters! And now... Now I want to try a guy. I don't care if you're my brother. I need someone I can trust, someone who knows what the hell he's doing, and since you obviously had sex before..."

She didn't finish her sentence. And Jack didn't correct her. For the fifteen-year old Amy Parker, it was obvious that someone who was sixteen certainly had lots of sex. Sex was so wonderful that she was sure Jack loved it. Of course, she didn't know that Jack had never successfully been with a girl.

Jack didn't correct her. The things she was saying... Julie... Laurie... Incest!

Of course, Jack knew how great gay incest was. He had fucked his brother's asshole. He had sucked and been sucked by his brother. He didn't need to be convinced about incest.

But, when Amy kissed him, exactly to convince him... He kissed her back.

They kissed for a few minutes. Amy used her hand on her brother's body. It was so different than a girl's, any girl. And yet, it was almost as great as the skin of a girl.

And Jack felt much more comfortable with Amy than he had been with Kate. Or any of the girls he had previously kissed. For the first time in his young life, Jack could feel the weight of responsibility. He was the one in charge here, even if he was as inexperienced as Amy (actually, he was even less experienced). And he liked that. Since Amy was new at this, and since she was his sister, and loved him, she would not ridicule him.

Amy broke the kiss and whispered:

"I've never done this. You'll have to teach me everything."

And Jack said a surprising line:

"Suck my cock!"

It was music, as far as Amy was concerned. Yes, she loved to suck pussies, she had to taste a cock. And Jack Parker, her brother, had a hard one for her.

She saw it. A real cock, live, real flesh, for the first time. She licked it. She licked the cockhead, she sucked it a little, yes, she liked the taste!

She sucked it as deep as she could!

"Yes, sis, oh! Oh, you know how to do it, are you sure you had never done this before?"

"It's the first cock. But I've done some training sucking Julie's strap-on."

"Oh, suck my cock! Now!"

Just the thought of that! Julie, beautiful, with a strap-on, and Amy on her knees, sucking that thing! His cock was hard, and it remained hard. It was almost enough to made Jack cum!

"Suck my cock, lick my peehole, sis! Yes, lick my peehole good! Like you lick Laurie's cunt!"

This was heaven, as far as Amy was concerned. After her afternoon with Nat and Nikki, she decided she had to try more, and more meant boys! She had to try a real cock, she had to know how it would feel like. And it felt so fucking great in her mouth!

Jack started to lose control. He had already masturbated, he had been ready to cum when she knocked on his door, so he was almost ready again.

And he wanted to cum! He wanted his (their) first straight fuck to last.

"Oh, Amy, I'm gonna cum! You suck me so good, I'm gonna cum! Do you wanna taste my jism? You're gonna love the taste of jism!"

"Yes, I want to taste it! Please, Jack, please, cum in my mouth, I have to taste it!"

"Suck it, sis! Lick my peehole! Yes, oh!"

If he could, he would ask her to fingerfuck his butt. If he could, he would do it himself, but he couldn't. Anyway, he pictured his three sisters together, yes, sucking each other's cunts. He even pictured Sally and Linda with them.

And Amy was sucking hard. Yes, she wanted to feel a man cumming in her mouth, she had to know if it was as wonderful as a girl cumming in her mouth. So far, she decided that sucking cocks was fun, but she preferred to suck a nice hot cunt.

And she didn't change her mind when he came, hard and deep in her mouth. Amy realized that she was more comfortable with girls cumming in her mouth. Even so, it wasn't bad, and she could get used to it. Anyway, she liked how she felt with a cock in her mouth. And, anyway, she was sure that this was not the main show.

The thing she really wanted to try was fucking.

Jack could hardly breathe. It was true that Matt was a better cocksucker than Amy (he was certainly more experienced), but even so Jack was out of his mind.

The fact that his little sister was there, naked, on his bed, waiting for him... And the things she had told him, wow! About both Julie and Laurie! Incest!

And, if that wasn't enough to make him hard again, the tone of her voice almost did the trick, when she said:

"Lick me, Jack! I want to be licked by a man, now!"

A man! Jack Parker, 16, was a man, according to his sister! And who could disagree?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.