The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 23: Three sisters

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Three sisters - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Okay, here what was going on with the Parker family that Monday night:

Roger and Lucy were at his brother George's place, fucking George and his sons.

Matt was with Sarah Colvig.

Sally and Jill were together.

Martin, since Jill went to a lesbian club, called two of his old friends, and went out for some beers.

Jack went to Greg Stone's place, to study. The whole evening, he wondered about Greg's cock, but did nothing about it.

Linda met Hank Portman, and spent the whole night with him and his eight inches of cock. She still wanted him to see two guys doing it but, since he couldn't find anyone who accepted it, she had just common sex.

So Julie, Laurie and Amy Parker were alone in a big house. Completely alone. And Julie had fucked both her older and her younger sister.

Amy was the one who called Julie and asked:

"So? Now it's the perfect time! Let's talk to her!"

Julie still had second thoughts about it:

"I don't know, Amy..."

Julie was afraid she might lose Laurie. And even Amy! Laurie could tell mom or dad!

"You said you would try! Now it's the perfect time!"

"Yeah, but... What if she..."

"Okay, I'll do it myself!"

And Amy went to the living room, where Laurie was watching TV. She said:

"Hey, dyke, so you like your tongue in some pussy, right?"

Laurie didn't like it:

"Fuck off, you cunt!"

But Amy smiled:

"I like my tongue in some pussy too. I like my tongue in Julie's pussy."

Julie also entered the living room. But, unlike Amy, she wasn't brave. She was looking at the floor, especially after hearing this last sentence.

Laurie asked:

"Is it true, Julie?"

Julie nodded, still staring the floor.

She didn't even see Laurie's smile!

"You girls are kidding me!"

Amy answered:

"No, we're not!"

"Is it so, baby sister? Then you certainly wouldn't mind to undress in front of me, would you?"

Amy said:

"No."

And started to remove her clothes.

Sure, Laurie knew what they were talking about. Incest. And she knew it was serious but, after her time with Julie... She could risk it. Unlike Julie, Laurie was not worried about Amy's age. Sure, fifteen was young, but most girls in Laurie's group had started with lesbian sex at that age, and even Laurie was just a couple of months older than Amy when she lost her cherry, so... The girl was fifteen; she knew what she was doing.

And she had a hell of a body! Laurie was impressed. She had seen that Amy was developing, but her tits were huge! And her waist was so thin.

Amy was just wearing white cotton panties when she asked:

"So, sis... Do you like it?"

"Yes. I'm bi. Are you?"

"I don't know. I've never tried boys!"

"They would love if you did. Take off these panties... Let me see your pussy."

Julie was surprised by Laurie! She had found so hard to take Laurie into her bed, and yet Amy almost had Laurie on her knees!

But, after her time with Julie, and even Keith, years ago, Laurie had no more issues about incest. It was a little like orgies. The first time, she was nervous. But, after that, she couldn't wait for second time. If Amy was in, Laurie was in. If Amy weren't, Laurie would kiss and lick and suck and fuck and bite only Julie.

But Amy was in. She removed her panties. And showed her naked body to her older sister. Laurie could see Amy's pussy, the nice dark hair showing the way, she could almost smell it. Then she said:

"Cute cunt. Now show me your butt."

Amy turned her body, so she could show her butt. Amy could hardly believe this was happening. Laurie seemed to accept this so naturally! But, then, Laurie made another request:

"Kiss Julie."

Julie stared at Laurie! Her blue eyes were open, her mouth was open, and Laurie asked:

"What? Haven't you done it before?"

Julie answered:

"Fuck it!"

She grabbed Amy and kissed her little sister, right on the lips, and then the lips opened, and their tongues met. Then Julie broke the kiss, went to the couch where Laurie was, held her and kissed her too, just like she had kissed Amy.

And, like Amy, Laurie kissed her back. Julie broke that kiss and said:

"Fuck you both! Do you want to be fucked? Let's go to my room and fuck, but I won't take no more games!"

Laurie corrected her sister:

"That's a double negative, sis!"

"Yes, and shut up or I'll split your infinitive! Come on, girls, we don't have all night!"

Julie took both her sisters by their hands and guided them upstairs. Amy was amazed by her sisters' (both of them) response, but Laurie seemed to find it amusing. Indeed, Julie's actions, so far, were not, at all, like the Julie she knew. Decided. Strong. Adult. Like she had always been with girls outside her family. Amy barely had the time to grab her clothes! That was Julie!

Julie took them both to her bedroom, closed the door, and said:

"Okay, let me say it just once: We're here to fuck. I've fucked both of you already, you both liked, so no one here is a precious princess, okay? If one of you wants to go, go now! If don't, get your naked ass on that bed! Does anyone have a problem with what I've said?"

Amy said:

"Laurie, I have a problem with her attitude..."

"Yeah, I hear you, sis. I mean, it's kind of hot and all, but it seems as if we're here just to please her!"

So Laurie kissed Amy.

The first kiss. Between those two sisters. And it was easier than they expected. It was all natural, very natural. Great, certainly, it was, after all, a first kiss, but there was nothing awkward about it. It was just very good, that's all. Laurie wasn't surprised (just pleased) to feel that Amy knew how to kiss, and Amy loved to have a tongue in her mouth, so...

They kissed and kissed again. Then, Laurie smiled:

"So... Girls, uh?"

"Yeah."

"I'm proud of you!"

And they kissed again.

Meanwhile, Julie removed her clothes. She started to enjoy the sight of her sisters kissing. It was so very exciting, and she could see that none of them was nervous. In part, she knew, thanks to what she had just said. And, in part, because neither was a strange when it came to incest.

Amy broke the kiss, caressed her sister's blond hair and said:

"Take off your clothes. I'll be in bed, with Julie. Join us when you're ready."

"I thought you would like to take off my clothes!"

Amy kissed Laurie's lips very quickly:

"No! You made me undress myself, now it's time for you to see how I felt!"

And Amy joined Julie in bed.

But Amy did want to see Laurie naked. So she said:

"Suck my breasts, Julie. Make them wet, now, cause I want Laurie to taste them."

Julie couldn't refuse. She just started to lick one of her little sister's big tits. She took her time, she licked all of it, she really made it wet before she started to suck.

And Amy was enjoying Laurie's show. Laurie had a lovely figure. Her breasts were not as large as Julie's, or even Amy's, but Amy didn't mind, she found they fit Laurie's body perfectly. She wanted to run her fingers over them. She wanted to taste them.

And Laurie had those legs. Wow! And that butt!

And, when Laurie removed her panties, Amy could see that pussy... She really hoped Laurie was already wet, because her mouth certainly was!

As Laurie got on that bed, Amy instantly kissed her, and her hand went for Laurie's breasts. She was not going to waste any more time.

One French kiss, and Amy started to move down. Laurie was surprised:

"Hey, Julie, she's really something, isn't she?"

"You don't know what you're talking about! Not yet!"

Amy started to suck Laurie's breast. Julie kissed Laurie's ear and whispered:

"Is it good?"

"Yes, she really wants to suck my tits, doesn't she? Now... What do we do? I also want to suck hers!"

Amy said:

"You'll have to wait!"

Julie, being the more experienced, said the obvious:

"Well, not really. You can both suck each other's pussies at the same time, so we can do the same with your tits. It's the same principle."

"You mean... Like a 69?"

"Yup!"

"Have you done it?"

"Duh!"

Laurie laughed. And said:

"Okay, Amy, you go on top!"

And they did it, both girls, Amy on top, they were in the right position, and Amy started to suck Laurie's breast. Laurie held one of Amy's breasts and put it in her mouth.

Yeah, it was really exciting, for both of them. Amy found out that she liked smaller breasts, too, and Laurie, well, Laurie never had any doubt that she would love Amy's tit. As it had been promised, it was wet, thanks to Julie, and Laurie allowed her tongue to run all over it.

And, once one started to suck the nipple, the other soon followed. When Laurie lightly bit on Amy's nipple, Amy did the same for her older sister.

And, when Amy went for the other tit, Laurie did the same. This one wasn't so wet, but who cares? It was still beautiful, it was still exciting and it was still hot! And it did taste more like real skin.

And, when Amy started to go down, Laurie had no choice but to accept it. As Amy licked her stomach, so did Laurie.

But they both stopped at the same moment. They both stopped to admire the other girl's pussy. They were beautiful, both pussies, and they knew it.

Laurie licked it first.

But, once Amy started to lick, it seemed as if she would never stop! She was doing it with so much energy that Julie was proud, just watching!

Laurie decided Amy, being young, was not for slow jobs. At least, not now. So she sucked the cunt in front of her with gusto.

For Julie, it was a hell of a sight! Two beautiful girls, her sisters, doing it, a hot 69, both of them trying their best to make the other cum, both of them lapping and sucking cunt as if they were born to do it. And I guess they were.

But all things must end. Amy had her tongue buried in Laurie's cunt, and her clit was between Laurie's teeth, she didn't want this to stop, she wanted to cum, but...

She had an idea!

So she took her tongue from Laurie's pussy and said:

"Wait a minute!"

And she got out of the bed!

Laurie just looked in disbelief.

"What? Julie, haven't you told her nothing?"

"Now look who's coming with double negatives!"

Laurie didn't even answer:

"Amy... What are you going to do? Let me at least lap your pussy!"

Lucy opened Julie's closet, found what she was looking for and said:

"I'm gonna fuck you, sis!"

It was a strap-on. But not the one she had been fucked with, no. This one was big, ten inches, black, it was beautiful.

"Help me to put this thing, Julie! I want to fuck our big sis!"

Laurie actually liked the idea. She had never thought about it (she liked cocks and, if she wanted one, she could get one), but the idea of being fucked by a girl, specially her little sister, was definitely hot. She smiled.

Julie helped Amy. Of course, while she was helping Amy she used her chance to touch and kiss her fifteen-year old sister.

She even kissed Amy's butt before she said:

"Okay. You're ready."

Amy smiled, and used her right hand on that fake prick, as if she was a boy with a real prick. Masturbating. She asked Laurie:

"So, sis? Julie says I'm ready. What about you?"

"Oh, I'm ready, baby! Fuck me, and fuck me hard! I only hope you know how to fuck a girl."

"Actually, I've never tried. But I want this to be wonderful, don't you?"

Laurie opened her legs and said:

"Oh, yeah!"

Amy gave one last look at Laurie. She was beautiful and happy, all naked on Julie's bed. Amy tried to do what Julie had done to her earlier. She kissed Laurie. She even tried to fuck her, but she couldn't find that hole. Then she said:

"Julie, can you give me a hand here?"

Julie used her experience to help. She guided her sister's strap-on (actually, it was her own) to their sister's pussy. She enjoyed the sexy sight of that prick beginning to enter Laurie. Laurie had such a pretty and receptive pussy!

"Okay, Amy, now it's up to you!"

And Amy pushed that big black fake cock into her sister's pussy. Yes, this was fun! It wasn't as fun as having her pussy sucked (or even licking a pussy), but... It was fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.