The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 22: What a glorious feeling

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: What a glorious feeling - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

While Roger and Lucy Parker were fucking their nephews, one of their kids, who would love to fuck mom and dad, was on a date. While Sally Parker was with Jill Davis, Matt Parker, her brother and lover, was with Sarah Colvig.

Now, Monday is not a good night for dates, we all know that. But Matt and Sarah had met last Saturday, had really liked each other, but could do nothing about it, thanks to the jealous Sally. When they talked again, Sunday, they decided to meet again, alone, as soon as possible. They chose Monday, because neither wanted to wait till Friday.

But the date was not going so well. Sarah took Matt to dinner, and they went to a French restaurant. That's when the 21 year-old girl realized that, after all, Matt Parker was only seventeen.

First, he could not drink wine. Then, he had never had any French food. She had to suggest something for him!

And then they talked, during dinner, and let's face it, he was just a boy in high school.

Sure, he was a smart boy. They had their moments of fun, it is true, he made her laugh many times, he listened to her, but...

Four years separated them. While Sarah was working her ass to be an actress, and she loved to dance, Matt thought he "may be" an architect!

That wasn't all. She mentioned too many things he had never heard about. And his world did not interest her so much.

And yet, the date wasn't bad. It was a little hard, a little difficult, yes, but only because they both wanted it to work. They liked each other. They spent two and a half hours in that restaurant (Matt having coke after coke), they laughed, they talked.

Sure, he had never heard of Harold Pinter or Sarah Kane, but he could make her laugh. He had something in his eyes that made her smile, when he looked deep into her green eyes.

Sometimes, the conversation was just perfect. But, sometimes, they were nervous.

By the time they ordered the check, the waiter handed it to Sarah! These are the things that made them nervous. Hell, he was underage. And Matt, who had always been almost a king around girls his age, couldn't impress Sarah that much.

Unfortunately, they didn't mention something they both had in common: they were both bisexuals; and liked sex with multiple partners.

Even so, while she was having coffee, they were getting along just fine.

I guess the best moment to illustrate what happened during that dinner is when Sarah asked him:

"What? You have never seen 'Singin' in the Rain'?"

"No. I don't... Usually watch musicals. I liked 'Chicago'!"

"Well, yes, 'Chicago' was fine, but 'Singin' in the Rain' is a masterpiece! I can't believe you've never seen it, it's Laurie's favorite film."

"Yeah, I know. It's Julie's favorite film, too... Julie is my sister."

"I know!"

"Yeah. I don't know, they watch it a lot, but I was never that curious. I guess they never invited me to see it. Is it fun?"

"It's the best of fun, mister! Well, I'm inviting you, okay?"

"Really?"

"Sure. I have it on DVD, you can't miss it! It's so sweet and funny, you must watch it. Now!"

So, after dinner, they went to Sarah's apartment. It was small, and didn't have much furniture, but it was cute. And it was her place.

Now... Why did Sarah invite him to her place? To watch "Singin' in the Rain", certainly. And later?

She wasn't so sure. She liked Matt, in a funny way, but she didn't know what was going to happen. She did know what could happen. She knew that they could have sex. But she also knew that she could just tell him to go home, after the film. She would think about it later.

And Matt had similar doubts. He knew what it means to be in a girl's apartment, he knew he could (and wanted to) have sex with her that night, but he was also aware that Sarah didn't give him any chance to try a move. He knew the odds were not that great. And he knew that he might as well end the night alone.

However, she removed her shoes (and so did he). She served him some wine and the film started.

During the opening credits, Matt wasn't impressed. At all.

But, half an hour later, Donald O'Connor was making him laugh. And, half an hour after that, Matt was laughing so hard with the audience, during the projection...

He was loving this. Sometimes, during some songs, Sarah sang a little, very low, and just a couple of lines.

They both smiled a lot. And laughed a lot.

And looked at each other a lot, too, while the film was going on.

When the film ended, Matt had his right arm on Sarah's right shoulder, and she was resting her head on his shoulder.

And his left hand was holding her left hand, on his right leg.

When the film ended, Sarah used her free hand to turn off the TV. Then she looked at him and asked:

"So?"

"I loved it," and he meant it! "It's so funny, smart, and cute, you were right, it's so sweet. And Gene Kelly was great, and that other guy was great too! I mean, when they danced..."

"I knew you would love it!"

"Yeah, I couldn't be that bad, could I?"

"No, sir!"

And she kissed his chin. Just once, quickly, then she rested her head on his shoulder again.

They spent the next ten or fifteen minutes like that. In the dark. In silence. And they only moved their hands.

Matt's right hand was on her blond hair, feeling its nice texture. She really took care of her hair, he could tell. And their left hands, well, they were constantly caressing and playing with each other, very slowly, very tenderly, very close together.

At that moment, the thought of sending him home did not crossed Sarah's mind. She looked at him, and from the light that came through the window Matt could see the shine on her green eyes. She kissed him on the lips.

That did it! If they had been motionless, from that moment on everything changed. He kissed her back, and she moved her body to get closer to his, and he moved his, to get closer to hers. He put his arms around her and kissed her again, and their mouths opened, and they could at last taste each other's tongues.

Then they broke the kiss, and Matt just caressed her pretty face. Everything, her forehead, her eyebrows, her cute little nose, her lips, her cheeks...

She kissed him again, while his hands were on her face. She loved to feel someone touching her face, just loved it. And she loved that kiss, Matt Parker knew how to kiss, he never rushed, she never felt he was attacking her, just... Just kissing her, which is one of the best things you can do to someone.

They made out for fifteen minutes before one of them went further. No hurry. Just kissing, just enjoying the presence of the other person right there. Kissing.

And, then, she touched his leg. He looked at her, he could see her green eyes and, he knew what they meant.

He touched one of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, but she was wearing a dress, and even through it, he could feel how hard her nipple was. He played with it, a little, through the fabric of her dress, while her tongues were busy together.

Then Sarah moaned. And her hands went all over his body, while they were still kissing. It's so good to kiss! She felt his strong back, his hard butt, his chest...

And he did the same for her. He let go of her breast and touched her back. He could feel her soft skin, and he went down, and he discovered her lovely butt, and her leg and, even if it was December, her thighs were hot.

She touched his dick, and it was not a surprise that it was hard. It was, however, a surprise when she felt how big it was. Laurie's little brother certainly had one of the big ones!

She smiled. And kissed him again!

His hand moved up, until he felt her tender pussy. Yes, it was hot, yes, it was wet, yes, and it was completely shaved, yes, and it just invited his finger to come inside. He did it, and she moaned again and kissed him again and looked into his eyes again. Then she said:

"Let's go."

One last, very quick, kiss, and she guided him by the hand to her bedroom.

They didn't turn on the lights. They had no use for lights, it would just hurt their eyes. As soon as they entered the bedroom, he removed her dress. And kissed her body.

He kissed her right between her breasts. He kissed her stomach, he kissed her bellybutton, he kissed her hips, then he turned her body and kissed her back. He spent some time on her back and, when he felt she was ready, he kissed her butt. Just kissed, both cheeks, many times, then he went down to her thighs.

Matt kissed the back of her knee. Sarah was tall, she had years of training as a dancer, and her legs were fantastic, and he kissed her everywhere. He licked her legs, and up he went, to kiss her mouth once more.

She kissed him back, and did her part. She opened his shirt, and kissed his chest. She licked and sucked his nipples, while her hands worked on his belt and pants.

Then she removed his pants, kissing his hairy legs. Then, and just then, she removed his underwear.

Wow! That cock was everything it promised! It was hard, and it almost hit her face (it's such a shame it didn't)!

"Oh. Matt..."

With eight inches, Matt had the biggest cock Sarah had ever seen! But that didn't scare her. All this time they had spent together, watching the film and later, it was enough for her. She trusted this boy, completely, she knew he would never hurt her.

And she was just dying to make love to him!

So she put it in her mouth. And started to suck.

As she sucked his cock into her mouth, she looked at him, with her green eyes, but he couldn't see her. He had his eyes closed, and a big smile on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.