The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 18: Girls are so interesting

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Girls are so interesting - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

That Monday morning was an usual Monday morning. But, afternoon...

On that afternoon, Amy knew, she had to talk to Julie. Which was also what Julie had on mind. After all, Julie had something to give her baby sister.

So, when they were both home, both wanted to go to Amy's room. Amy made the invitation, and Julie accepted.

But, when Amy closed the door to her room she said:

"I know about you and Laurie."

"What do you mean?"

Julie knew what her sister meant. She had the fear to be caught, and here she was, just being caught. It was a shame that it lasted just a couple of days, it was a pity that they had done it just twice. But Julie was caught.

"You've fucked her, didn't you? You're bisexual, she was normal, and then you turned her into one of you."

That drove Julie mad:

"Shut up, cunt! What do you mean by this 'normal' shit? She was normal, she is normal, and if you must know, I was not the first pussy she ate, okay?"

That surprised both of them. Amy didn't expect her sister to be so aggressive, she didn't want Julie to hate her. And, also, both of them realized that...

"So you're saying she ate your pussy."

Julie could see this line coming. She had said it, yes, she was surprised to herself for saying it, but surprise is useless after the fact. She tried to fix it:

"I didn't say that."

"You did. She sucked your pussy. What about you? Did you... Do it for her?"

Julie sat on Amy's bed.

"Amy. Look at me. Okay. The answer is yes. We all know that many people would consider it to be wrong, but... You must understand that neither of us, nor Laurie nor I, think it's wrong. We were just trying something, and... You may think it's disgusting, but we ask you - I think I can speak for Laurie, too - we ask you to tell no one. The important is that Laurie and I are adults, we both know what we're doing, and we don't think it's wrong. We certainly don't think it's bad. It's our choice, and you don't need to tell anyone. You are not part of this, Amy. We are not asking for you to join us."

Amy loved Julie. Sure, Julie was her sister, but that was not all. She loved Julie for talking to her like that. She loved Julie because she knew Julie felt she could tell her the truth.

And, so, Amy decided she should better tell the truth, too:

"But I want to join you. I mean... I just want to... To see it. And... I don't know, Julie. I kind of want... I want you to do to me what you did to Laurie. To do with me what you did with her. I want to try."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please, Julie. You made me feel so good. I've never felt so good in my life, not before Saturday, and not after. I masturbated yesterday, a couple of times, but all I could think of was... You. Your body. Your pussy. And these sensations that Laurie and you know but... I don't."

"You're my sister..."

"So is Laurie! Please, Julie." Amy held her sister. "You made me feel so good, once. Let's... Let's go all the way."

"We can't. I mean, Laurie knew what we were doing, you... You are..."

"Don't tell me I'm a baby! I'm fifteen!"

"I fear... I don't want to ruin your life, Amy. Between Laurie and I, we are adults, it's not... Rape or anything. But, if I do it with you... I'm afraid I may hurt you."

"So you... So you are rejecting me! And you think this doesn't hurt, right? You're an idiot! Get out! What's the problem? Am I not big enough for you? Like your dyke friend, I'm sure Laurie fucked her, too!"

"Her name is Joan."

"Yeah, I have news for you, sis: My tits may not be as big as 'Joan's', but they're bigger than Laurie's."

"I know. I'm just afraid you're not... Prepared for it."

"Yeah, that's the shit you say, Julie. Come on, be true. Am I prepared to fuck a girl my age?"

"I don't know, Amy. You are the only one who can know for sure."

"Well, I know, sis! I am prepared for sex. I want to have sex. I can't wait any longer. If you don't fuck me, I'll find someone who will. And she'll make me cum, sis!"

"I... Look, Amy, I think you should wait..."

"Get the fuck out of here! You did reject me, fine. Now I know how it feels, I'm ready to be rejected again. Until I find someone who accepts."

"It's not rejection, Amy... If you were older..."

"Come on! Are you going to tell me that every girl you've fucked was over eighteen?"

No. Julie liked older women, but she had a few teenagers in her history.

"I wasn't much older than them..."

"Get the fuck out of here, sis! You're giving me crap and you know it. I'm gonna finger myself and then I'll go out and look for a girl."

"Before I go... Amy, do you understand why I can't do anything?"

"No. But I don't want to see you. Get the fuck out of here, or I'll tell mom that you and Laurie are fucking each other."

"Don't hate me. Please."

"Get out!"

Julie could do nothing. She couldn't stay, so she stood up and went to the door.

But, before she reached it, Amy kissed her. Amy moved fast, Julie wasn't expecting, and suddenly Amy's tongue was in her sister's mouth. What could Julie do? She could only do the right thing. But, instead, she did the wonderful thing.

She kissed Amy back.

Amy broke the kiss and smiled:

"I knew it! I knew it, Julie! You want this as bad as I do. Please, Julie!"

"I don't... Sorry, Amy."

"You don't need to be sorry, Julie. Please! You want it, I want it..."

"We can't."

"No. You can't. What's the matter? Can't I excite you, Julie?"

"Don't tease me. I'm going."

And Julie went. She went to her own bedroom. Shit, she was so wet! Amy looked so hot, acting so mature! It was a side of her that Julie wasn't used to see and maybe that's why it excited her so much. It was almost as if this mature Amy, not the baby, but the woman looking for sex, it was almost as if she wasn't the Amy Parker Julie knew.

Julie closed the door. She had to do it. She had to finger herself.

But, going out suddenly, Julie had left something behind. She left a teenager in crisis. Amy was sure Julie would accept it. Julie had already done it to Laurie, what was her problem?

And Julie left a package behind. Amy opened it. Yes. It was. A dildo. Six inches of plastic. For her baby sister. Just like she had promised. After seeing that dildo, just like she had promised, how could Amy still be mad at Julie? She was still hurt but, at the same time, she was thrilled! She couldn't even get her mind straight, she wasn't sure of her own feelings, but she knew she wanted to try this dildo, and she also wanted to say thanks to Julie, and she also wanted to try sex with Julie, and she also wanted for Julie and her to be okay again, and she...

She went to Julie's room and knocked on the door.

Julie was laying in her bed, still wearing her clothes, but masturbating just the same.

"What?"

"I only need a couple of minutes, Julie."

Julie didn't want to talk. She didn't want to see Amy (she just wanted to imagine Amy) but... She was afraid that, if she didn't open the door, Amy would tell Lucy.

"Just a minute."

Julie closed her pants and used the sheets to make her fingers dry. And, then, she opened the door.

Amy quickly entered, closing the door behind her. And locking the door.

"Julie, thanks!"

She showed her sister the new dildo. With all the excitement, Julie had already forgotten it.

"Oh. Don't..."

"I want you to use in me. Like we did Saturday."

"You know my answer."

"You did it before, Julie. Please, you know I'm still the same, it didn't affect me."

"You don't look the same, Amy."

Amy held Julie's shoulders, looked deeply into her sister's blue eyes, smiled and said:

"Well, it didn't affect me in any bad way. I understand that you don't want to suck me, but... Do it again, please. I've never felt so good!"

"I can't."

"You did it, already."

"It was a mistake."

"Okay. Then... Then you'll have to watch me using it."

Amy quickly removed her skirt and panties. And inserted the dildo, faster than he would do in normal conditions, but she couldn't lose the moment:

"Oh!"

"Don't. Amy. Get out of my room."

Amy started to fuck herself with her own dildo:

"I won't."

"Then I'll leave."

"And I'll masturbate here, with the doors open, for everybody to see."

"You won't."

"Shut up, sis! I want to enjoy your gift."

Julie did shut up. And Amy started to enjoy.

"Oh, yes... Hm, you chose it so well, sis! It enters so nicely."

Again, the teaser side of Amy was in control. Again, Julie wondered about what she could do. Again, she fantasized about the forbidden.

That kiss had been so good... And Saturday...

"I wish it was your hand, Julie! Fucking me. You were so much better than me! Oh, but this is nice. Show me your tits, Julie!"

"Stop, Amy!"

"Show them to me!"

"No, I mean it. Stop it. I want to ask you one thing."

Amy stopped. And Julie asked:

"Are you sure you're ready?"

Amy knew Julie meant it!

"Yes. I have to know how it feels."

"Do you really want it?"

"Yes. Would you..."

"Take off your shirt."

Julie wasn't ready for the sentence she had just said. But hey, it was obvious that Amy meant what she had just said. Someone as exhibitionist as Amy could easily get into trouble. At least, Julie knew she wouldn't hurt her sister.

And truth must be told. After both experiences she had with Laurie, how could Julie worry about incest? She knew, first-handed, how wonderful incest could be. Yes, it is wrong to molest children, but... Amy was fifteen, had the body of an adult, and wanted to experiment. Julie lost her cherry when she was younger than Amy. She knew that she didn't wait for her eighteenth birthday, and nobody she knew did, so... She knew how good sex could be. At fifteen. And she knew how good incest was. She lost control, and she repeated:

"Take off your shirt."

"Are we going to?"

"If you're not comfortable..."

"I am. Please, Julie. But, when I remove my shirt, there will be no turning back."

"Unless you want. If you feel uncomfortable with anything..."

"I'll tell you."

Amy removed her shirt. So she was just wearing her bra.

And Julie kissed her sister. Madly. And opened Amy's bra.

"Let me see these beauties again."

Beauties, indeed. Amy's breasts were big and firm. And beautiful. And Julie did, at last, what she wanted to do last Saturday. She kissed one of them. Then, the other.

Then licked Amy's nipple. It was so hard... Julie sucked it into her mouth:

"Oh, Julie this is wonderful."

Yes, wonderful, for both of them, wonderful.

Julie said:

"Let's go to bed."

"Yes, but I want to see you naked."

Amy laid down. And Julie removed her clothes, watching her younger sister's body.

But it was Amy who said:

"Your body is beautiful, Julie."

"So is yours, sis."

When she was naked, Julie joined Amy on her bed. And, again, they kissed.

And, this time, Amy touched Julie's breasts. So big, so beautiful, so warm, they felt so good...

Amy ran her finger over Julie's nipple, lightly, and felt it getting harder.

"Wow," Amy thought. This was so hot! She kissed her sister again, one last time, to give herself time to think about it, but during the kiss she had no doubt. She would do it, she had to do it, she wanted, so bad, to do it... So, after the kiss, she went for Julie's tits.

They were so amazing! Amy did it, licked it, and it felt so good on her tongue. So right, so perfect. She went for Julie's right nipple, like Julie had done to her, and... Licked it. Up and down, it was very hard, this was so hot! Julie was right, Laurie was right, girls are so interesting.

Then Amy went for Julie's left tit and, this time, she sucked her sister's nipple.

"Oh, Amy! Yes, do it. Oh, you really want to do this, don't you?"

"Yes," said Amy. After she had tried, she wanted nothing else. She wanted to have sex, and she wanted to have sex with a woman, and she wanted to have sex with her sister.

And she was having.

Julie caressed Amy's slit. She felt the soft, young hair Amy had. She felt the heat of her sister's cunt. She felt how wet her baby sister was. And Julie's mouth was almost as wet.

"Let me do it, Amy."

Amy licked Julie's nipple and asked:

"What?"

"You know."

Amy did know. She kissed her sister's mouth, and allowed Julie to do whatever she wanted to her. Julie opened Amy's legs, and took a good look on her sister's pussy. She had seen it before, that close, and she felt the urge to lick it, but that had been off limits. That Monday afternoon, however, things were different. She could lick it. They both wanted her to do it.

But Julie could wait. So she inserted her middle finger into her sister's pussy. Now, Amy was just fifteen, and she was also a virgin, but she had enough experience with dildos, so her cunt opened easily. Not as easy as, let's say, Joan's or Laurie's, but... It wasn't hard. It was wet.

"Oh, sis! Do it to me! Please, make me cum!"

Yes, but not so soon. If Amy really wanted this, she would have a perfect job. Julie refused to give her virgin sister a quick release. She wanted this to be the best experience in Amy's life.

And Julie was good enough to provide just that.

She licked her sister's thighs. Again, Amy was different than Laurie or Joan, she didn't have the legs of a dancer, but Julie didn't mind. Amy's thighs were hot, and soft, and firm. After all, Amy was fifteen.

"Oh, sis, you're driving me crazy!"

Julie was pretty crazy already. Feeling her finger in Amy's cunt, licking her thighs... Then she decided to make things better. She used her thumb on her sister's clit.

"Oh, Julie! This is the best! Keep going, keep going! Oh, yes! Julie... Don't stop!"

Then Julie decided to go up. With her tongue. But she went beyond Amy's pussy. She landed on Amy's bellybutton. And licked it, while her fingers were working.

"Oh, Julie, you're... Oh, this is so hot! Shit, I had no idea my bellybutton could give me so much pleasure!"

Julie started to move down. Slowly, kissing every square inch of Amy's flesh. She moved down, slowly, while her fingers moved fast (but not too fast, and certainly not fast enough). She moved down, and she had the funniest sensation when she felt her lips, at last, kissing Amy's pubic hair.

Amy knew what to expect. So far, it had all been wonderful, but she knew that, soon, Julie would do it. Would eat her pussy. She was so curious about it, she wanted to know what it felt like. She was sure it would be the best, but she didn't want to hurry Julie. It was all too good to stop.

But then it stopped. Julie was no longer kissing Amy's body. And her fingers were no longer there, where they belonged. For a couple of seconds, Amy was a mix of anticipation, expectation and disappointment.

Then she melted.

When Julie licked her slit, Amy lost it. She did not cum, but she knew this was just the beginning. She realized, in that first lick, that she was going to have the best orgasm of her life.

And Julie, well, Julie was almost cumming herself. Amy's pussy was even better than she had hoped. The smell had been great, but the taste was so much better. And it was her sister's. And it had never been licked before. But it just invited Julie to lick even more. She pushed her tongue into it, as far as she could, and Amy moaned.

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

Julie wasn't satisfied with that. She wondered about her other sisters, Linda and Sally. Unfortunately, they were both straight, like Lucy. Because Julie's mind was really accepting incest and, maybe, just two sisters would not be enough for her. Maybe she could seduce one of the boys, would she be brave enough?

She didn't know, and she didn't mind. The truth was that she had a perfect pussy right in front of her face, and she was staring at a hard clit. So she used her finger to open Amy's slit and... Licked Amy's clit.

"Oh, wow! Julie!"

Julie sucked it into her mouth.

"That's the best!"

And Julie did what she knew best. She was a fantastic lover, she knew everything there was to know about a woman's body (and she knew a lot about men's bodies, too), and she was not afraid to give the best of herself. She licked and sucked her sister's clit, and pussy, and lips.

And Amy loved this. She had never felt so good in all her life. She had masturbated a lot, sure, and she didn't regret her masturbation, it had given her so much pleasure, but this... This was more complete than masturbation. What Julie was doing to her pussy was the real thing, the best thing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.