The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 17: Sucking cock is also fun

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sucking cock is also fun - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

And that Sunday was, at last, Laurie's birthday. December 7, 2003. And Laurie Parker was 22.

Roger and Lucy came from Larry's house in the morning, just a little after Joan Greene had left. Joan and Julie had spent the night together, and just acted silly during the whole morning. But Joan knew that, even if she was a dear friend (and lover) of Laurie, she had to go. That Sunday belonged to the Parker family.

And Brad Johnson, obviously. Like Joan, Brad had also slept there, but he couldn't go. He was Laurie's boyfriend, he was part of the family.

And so was Jill Davis, Martin's girlfriend. True, she had met the rest of the Parkers just the day before, but no one could ask her to go. But, other than Jill and Brad, the lunch was for the Parkers only.

And, by the Parkers, I can't forget to mention George Parker's family. George was Roger's older brother. And, Laurie had no idea, but her uncle had also been her father's first lover.

It had all happened 30 years before. They were both teenagers, George a couple of years older than Roger, both of them with bisexual feelings inside them. Both of them liked girls, but when they found themselves naked in front of each other, their curiosity was too much. George finally found the nerve to ask Roger something, Roger agreed and soon returned the favor. What started with just touching and jacking each other off soon became oral. And then the two boys always sucked each other, every night, even when they went out on dates, before or after they met the girls. Sometimes, before and after.

One night, when he was just leaving for college, George asked a little more. He asked to be fucked by his little brother. During their time together, they had already licked and fingerfucked each other's assholes, but that night was the first time both of them had a cock inside their assholes. Yes, both of them, because Roger demanded the same treatment from his brother, as soon as he came.

Obviously, they both liked it. Neither of them were virgins anymore, they both had fucked a few girls, but they had never tried anal. And, much to their surprise, they realized that they loved to have a cock in their assholes!

But, funny enough, they never did it again. George left for college the next day, and Roger was alone. In the weeks, months and years that followed, both of them found other partners, both female and male, but somehow they thought that their male lovers had to remain a secret.

The truth was that both of them were a little afraid. To like to be fucked in the ass, well, they were afraid. So they pretended to forget their memories, and as far as each brother was concerned, the other became strictly heterosexual.

And both of them had wives and children to prove that they were "real men". Roger married twice, and had eight children. George married once, and had "only" five children.

George married Claire, one year older than him, but still in good shape, even if she was almost 50. It didn't matter. At 48, after five children, Claire tried her best to keep herself fit. She took care of her body and her skin. She was still capable of seducing a man. And that for a good reason: Claire Parker loved sex. That's not all, Claire knew about George's sexuality. And she didn't mind and they remained married for almost thirty years and had five children.

Yes, five children, all of them boys. Mick was 24, Keith was 23, Brian was 21 and Bill was 18. Ron, the baby of the family, was 16.

Yes, you read these names correctly. I'm not the one to blame, George and Claire just love a certain British band.

Keith was now dating a lovely blonde called Grace Mills, a year younger than him, but years ago he and Laurie had something. Sexual. This little incest (come on, does anyone still thinks of sex between cousins as incest?) was another secret. No one knew about it.

Anyway, so that Sunday they all had a nice lunch. 22 people, it was obviously a second party, but a little closer than the one on the night before. Yes, 22 people. Roger, Lucy and their eight children, plus Jill and Brad. George, Claire and their five children. Plus Grace. And Rachel Simmons, Brian's girlfriend. And Valerie Tyler, Bill's girlfriend.

22 people, and Lucy couldn't even cook on the night before. Obviously, she didn't want to cook, not with both Larry and Roger fucking her. But she ordered enough food, made the dessert in the morning, and they all had fun.

And laughed.

And enjoyed their time together.

But, after lunch, when they were all too tired to move (let's say that Lucy ordered more than enough food for everybody), Roger called George to his bedroom. He wanted to talk to his brother alone.

George didn't suspect anything, he thought Roger probably wanted to borrow some money or something like that. So, as everybody else was trying to recover for the lunch, Roger took his big brother to his bedroom.

George entered, Roger closed the door and George asked:

"Yes? Are you having any problem?"

"Oh, no, I just would like to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you... Ever think about those times when we were kids?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know. Our nights together."

George laughed. It was funny that they had never discussed this. But that didn't mean George was embarrassed. All those years had made him very open-minded about sex. And he had already told people about these times so, if Roger wanted to talk:

"Sure. My best memories from that time."

"Really?"

"Sure. They were really important for me. Why?"

Roger didn't answer. Instead, he asked:

"Have you tried anything like that after those times?"

"Yes. Why?"

"No reason. I mean... Me too."

"Really? I always thought you had became strictly straight."

"I thought the same thing about you."

"Yeah, that's silly. But, after all that pleasure, how could I stop having sex with men?"

"Exactly. Does Claire know?"

"Sure. Sometimes we... Sometimes she joins us. She likes that. What about Lucy?"

"She... She didn't know. She just found out..."

And Roger told his big brother how his wife had fucked a man Roger had already fucked. George seemed to find it amusing.

And, in fact, he was. He couldn't understand how they had never talked about it before. I mean, they both shared a past, none of them regretted this past, quite the opposite, but... Somehow, they were both too shy to even mention it. And now, at last, the walls were being removed.

After Roger stopped, George asked:

"But why did you never tell her?"

"I was afraid what she might do. I mean, my first marriage ended because I came out..."

"Your first marriage ended because you didn't love that cunt! I'm sorry, Roger, but you married her because she was pregnant and she never called after the divorce. Today is Laurie's birthday, and did she even call?"

"No."

"Yes. Lucy is different, she has always been different."

"You didn't approve my marriage with her."

"Yes, because she was fifteen! And she was also pregnant, you were not that bright, were you, bro?"

Roger laughed. And said:

"Well, anyway, now that she knows... We tried a threesome. With Larry, the guy we both... You know. And..."

"And?"

"And she seemed to like it. And she told me she want to try it again. And she told me she was... Curious to see... I understand if you refuse, obviously, but... She would like to see us. In action."

"I see. And join?"

"Yes."

George laughed. He was a little more used to orgies and threesomes than his little brother.

"No problem. I'll talk to Claire, but I'm sure she's game."

"Well... In fact... Lucy doesn't have any interest on other women, so... If it's possible, I think she would prefer if it was just us, guys."

George smiled:

"Don't worry. Just us, guys, then. When? Tonight?"

"Tomorrow? I mean, it's Laurie's day, you know, and... And we need some time to recover from last night. And this morning."

"Hey! Okay, little brother, tomorrow night. But can you just do me a favor?"

"Yes?"

"Show it to me. I don't see it for so long. I just want to see it."

"Oh."

"Come on, Roger."

Roger showed it. He took it out, and showed it to George, he couldn't refuse. He was a little embarrassed, because it was hard (all those memories), but that didn't seem to surprise George:

"Yes, it's as pretty as I remembered. Maybe even prettier. You have a lovely big cock, Roger. I'll take care of that tomorrow night. Be ready."

And, that said, George went downstairs. The truth was that he was also hard, but... He had to wait till the next night. He had big plans for Monday night, with Roger & Lucy Parker.

As he sat again on the living room, he checked Lucy. Yes, she was still a knockout. Twenty years had only improved her. Now she was no longer a teenager, but a beautiful woman, in her thirties. He would love to fuck his sister-in-law.

Hours went by, everybody had fun, but one time George and his family had to go. And so was Brad.

Then, Laurie got everybody in the living room and said:

"Well, I'm glad it's just us again. I have something to tell you guys."

Almost everybody thought she was going to be corny about it. Almost everybody, because Julie was actually afraid. The night had already fallen, everybody was tired, Julie didn't think it would be the best time, to...

Lucy asked:

"Yes, dear?"

"Well, I just want to inform you that I'm bisexual too. I'm still with Brad, I still love him, but occasionally I may bring some girls over. And I don't want to fool you, I don't want to lie to you, I want no guesses about it. Brad is okay with this and I hope you are okay with this. Okay?"

It was a surprise. For everybody. Julie knew about it, certainly, but... She didn't expect Laurie to come out so soon. She didn't think it was wise.

Lucy wondered about it. First, Julie, than Roger, now Laurie... And all those feelings she had on the night before... Could it be that...

Roger was also wondering. Julie, George, Laurie, himself... He was glad that Laurie also had an open mind. And he was actually proud of her. At that time, he almost came out too, but Roger wasn't as brave as Laurie. And he did know the difference between a bisexual sister and a bisexual father. And he also knew that, if he came out, he would have to tell certain things about Lucy, too. Things that he could not reveal before talking to her, especially in front of Jill Davis, a stranger.

Jill was amused. Martin was a little scared, waiting for everybody's response, but he was also a little thrilled.

Matt, on the other hand, was not thrilled. Nor amused. And he certainly was not going to come out of the closet, not now. He was not ready for that.

Linda was almost bored. She didn't mind bisexual girls. She was only interested on bisexual boys.

Jack was embarrassed. After his failure with Kate, he was a little sensitive about sex.

Sally was surprised, too. There were too many bisexuals in this family. Could it be that she was wrong?

And, when Amy heard Laurie's words, she understood.

The first to say anything was Lucy:

"Dear, it's no problem with me. I still love you and, as long as you're not hurting Brad or yourself, I support your decision."

Laurie answered:

"It's not really a decision, Lucy. It's more like a... Destiny."

She smiled. Julie smiled, too, knowing what her sister was saying.

And, after that, everything was okay. Everybody supported Laurie, even Sally, who still had second thoughts about it ("it's not natural"). But Sally still loved Laurie, even if she was afraid that her sister might be doing a mistake. She would have to talk to Matt later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.