The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 12: Nothing lesbian

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Nothing lesbian - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Phones!

December 6, 2003. Saturday morning. The day of Laurie's party.

Laurie came home as early as possible. She had spent the night with Brad, after the orgy, but had to come back home. Laurie, her sisters and Lucy had a lot to do.

And so had the boys. The girls would buy Laurie a new outfit. Which was fun for them, but boring for boys. They all knew those women. Lucy, Laurie and Linda could be a pain in the ass buying clothes. Nothing was good enough, and Laurie would have to try a thousand dresses before they decide to go to the next shop.

And, after clothes, they would buy some food to be served.

Roger and his sons would also be out. They had drinks to buy. Lots of beer, and some soda for those who don't drink, or are too young to do so. Then, Matt and Jack would have to buy a present for their big sister. Roger would be with them and, then they would have to buy the cake and, later, they would pick up Martin and his girlfriend, who would arrive in the afternoon.

Sally would go with Lucy, Laurie and Linda. And they wouldn't be home before three.

Julie was also supposed to go out with the girls. But she had too much fun with Mandy the night before, and called home and said she couldn't make it. She would get home just after lunch. She was too tired. And Mandy and Julie could still try a little sex one last time.

Amy was also supposed to go out with her mother and sisters. But, that morning, she said she couldn't.

"Natalie forgot a book here, last Thursday, and she's coming today."

Lucy said it was fine. She gave Amy some money so both girls could buy something to eat, and didn't think about it anymore. Natalie Jones was one of Amy's best friends, Lucy liked her. She was a little more disappointed with Julie. At least Amy had a good reason.

And Sally was a little strange that morning. Lucy didn't know why.

And Roger phoned Larry Harper. Roger and Lucy were not invited to the party (despite the fact that they were paying for it), and wanted to be as distant as possible. They needed a place to sleep.

And Larry was willing to provide a bed. Lucy would, at last, see her husband having sex with another man. And what a man!

They all left at ten, leaving Amy alone.

Half past noon, the phone rang.

It was Lucy. She wanted to know about Amy and Natalie's lunch.

Amy told her everything was okay:

"We're taking care of that."

That was a lie. Natalie Jones was ready to leave. And so was Sue Reynolds, another girl in Amy's class. They were just leaving when the phone rang.

Amy talked to her mom like any fifteen year-old would. She didn't want to waste much time. For Lucy, it was already natural. She had just been worried about the girl's lunch, that was all.

After five or six minutes, Amy finally could manage to say:

"Bye, mom! We're hungry."

"Okay, Amy. Goodbye."

Amy looked at her friends with a face that said: "Moms!" And they knew what she meant.

They were ready to leave. But neither of them opened the door. Julie did. She looked at the three girls and said:

"Oh, hi. I didn't know you guys would be here. Hi, Natalie! Sue!"

Amy explained:

"Nat forgot a book here last Thursday."

"Okay."

And Julie started to climb the stairs. Natalie said:

"Bye, Julie!"

"Oh, are you girls leaving already?"

"Yeah. It's almost time to lunch. I found my book."

"Okay, bye. Bye, Sue."

"Bye, Julie."

Julie went upstairs. Amy said:

"So, I see you guys Monday."

"Bye, Amy."

And they left. Amy closed the door, thinking about how lucky she had just been.

And then she realized. She had not been lucky. Well, maybe.

She climbed the stairs as fast as she could. Julie heard her. But didn't move.

Julie came sooner than she expected. And she was horny. She had just ate Mandy to orgasm, but Mandy couldn't return the favor. The phone rang (always the phone). Mandy's brother needed something, and Mandy had to leave. She had asked Julie to forgive her, and Julie said it was okay, and it was, Mandy just had to leave, Julie knew Mandy would love to eat her, but... She couldn't. And Julie was horny as hell.

She came home as fast as she could. She thought everybody would be out, and she would be alone with her porn tapes, her dildos and her fingers. When she saw the three girls, she was surprised, and thought she would have to do it in the shower.

But, when she passed through Amy's bedroom, she saw them. Her friends. In Amy's bed.

Two little friends. Five and half and six inches. Just that. Two dildos.

Sue certainly didn't come for Natalie's book. Natalie's body, perhaps. Julie always thought Natalie loved Amy, but she also thought it was platonic. She could see it in Natalie's eyes.

Two dildos. Her dildos. Two of her personal collection. And they were wet.

While Amy was still saying goodbye to her friends (lovers?) Julie grabbed both her dildos. She wasn't mad at Amy. She licked the dildos, just to taste some sweet, young pussy. She didn't even thought that one of those juices probably belonged to her little sister.

Until she heard Amy climbing the stairs. First, she didn't move, then she realized that she was tasting her young sister, she decided she liked the taste and sucked most of what she could.

And she sat on Amy's bed. Still holding those two toys.

Julie had no intention to seduce Amy. She just wanted to talk to her little sister. She knew how hard these first steps into lesbianism were. She was there to help Amy.

And, of course, she was curious about the details.

Amy entered the room as fast as she could. Then she froze. Oh, shit! Julie had seen them!

Julie said:

"Come here, Amy. Sit down."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No. Just sit down. I want to talk to you."

Amy sat next to Julie. Amy was embarrassed, her face was red, she was ashamed. She looked to the floor.

"Look at me, Amy. Hey, look at me."

Amy looked.

"Look, Amy, it's all natural. I'm a little surprised, yes, and I am a little hurt that you felt you had to hide it from me, but... It's okay. I mean, so you and your friends have sex together, that's okay, come on, I do the same things with mine!"

"We don't... We don't have sex."

"What do you mean?"

"We don't have sex. I'm a virgin. And I'm not a lesbian. I mean, no offense, Julie, I love you, you're my sister, but... We had never done anything!"

For a second, Julie was embarrassed. She thought that maybe the girls were just looking at those dildos. But then she remembered the taste. Pussy taste, definitely. These two dildos had been in someone's pussy. And Julie always cleaned them after use.

"Amy... Come on. I'm not stupid, okay? It's me! You can lie to Sally, if you want, but I'm not like her. Everybody knows! You know! It's okay if you like girls!"

"We don't... Look, Julie..." Amy realized that Julie was talking to her like Lucy would. Julie was trying to be mom, and Julie wasn't mom, Julie was sis. And Amy became a whole new person: "Can I talk to you? Seriously?"

She was serious. Julie was impressed with her tone. And answered:

"Sure."

"I'm fifteen. I'm the baby of this family. Everybody here thinks I'm just a baby. Will you treat me like a baby?"

"No. I think it's obvious that you cannot be treated like a baby anymore."

"Julie... Look at my tits. It's crazy, here I'm treated like a baby and, in school, I'm treated like a total slut."

This was a completely new side of Amy, for Julie. She had never seen her sister talking like that. Never heard Amy using that word. Amy was usually so shy. And it wasn't just the words, her tone was much more confident now. Julie asked:

"Well... Are you a slut?"

"No. I'm a virgin. But look at my tits! They're too big! Every boy in school asked me out already, and I know that these are the reason I'm asked out so much!"

Yes, Amy had big breasts. Bigger than most, certainly. Like Lucy, Linda and Julie, Amy developed early. Amy had bigger breasts than all of her teachers, already. Few girls in school had breasts as big as Amy's. And none in her class. None.

"And there are girls who treat me like shit! I mean, I had been asked if I had done a boobjob!"

"I know how it is."

Yes, Julie knew. Her life wasn't much easier when she was fifteen. Linda and Julie had bigger breasts than anyone else. Then they discovered sex.

"It's crazy, Julie, cause I have to deal with being a baby and a slut, and I'm neither!"

Yes, Julie was never the baby of the family. Amy was.

"I see. Go on."

"I'm neither. I'm a virgin. I'm the only slut virgin in the universe. When I do go out on dates, every boy puts his hands on my tits. Which isn't exactly fun, because there's a whole lot of me beyond my boobs. Believe me. I talk, and the boy's looking at my tits, he's never listening. How can I trust him? How can I even begin to like him?"

"I know."

"But I'm not a baby either. I'm fifteen, Julie. And I'm already wondering about things. I am curious about sex. I can't do to those fuckers who stare at my tits, because they would probably hurt me! I can't trust them. But I am curious."

"So you and the girls..."

"So I'm horny. I can't be fucked, because I can't trust any boy to be my first one. And I'm horny. I have to do something about it. So I do what everybody does when there's no sex available. I masturbate."

"Who doesn't? I came as fast as I could to do exactly that!"

"Do you still masturbate?"

"Sure!"

"Still? I mean, even after... You have sex. Even so, you..."

"Hey, Amy, these two fingers are among the best lovers I've ever found! And of course I masturbate, that's why I have these toys!"

"Oh. That's a surprise. I thought only virgins did it. I mean, the toys, I thought they were to..."

"Oh, no. I do it all the time, too. But, anyway, these girls... Natalie and Sue..."

"We masturbate together."

"One doing the other?"

"No. We just sit, and masturbate. That's all."

"And the dildos?"

"To help."

"Looking at each other?"

"Eyes closed. It's just... We first did it in Nat's house, looking at a magazine, a few weeks ago. Then they started to come here. Because you have the dildos, and we could try them. I always clean them before you arrive."

"Why just two? I have many more, you know."

"Nat uses her fingers. Just her fingers. Sue and I use them."

"So you girls just come here and masturbate together?"

"Yeah."

"And you never... Used a dildo on Sue or Natalie?"

"Oh, no. We never thought about it. Is it good?"

"Amy, you don't know what you're missing! It's fantastic. I wouldn't say it's better than doing alone, but it's certainly easier to get excited."

"Well, but then you have to suck the other girl, right?"

"Not necessarily. You can just fuck them. I have a strap-on, I'm sure you saw it, and when I use it, that's all I do. I just fuck the girl."

"Oh. We never thought about that."

"Amy, you should start coming with some ideas to these girls. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's nice to just close your eyes and let the other girl use the dildo. You can play with your big boobs, or you can just forget about your hands! It's fun, too."

"I think I'll try. So you're not mad that we're using your toys?"

"Why should I? Apparently you have been using it for weeks, and I wasn't mad. Why should I start now? Just because now I know? Come on, Amy, use it as you please. In fact, I think I'll even buy you one. Just for you. You'll just have to give me your favorite size. Is six inches okay?"

"Oh, yes! Sure! Will you really buy one for me?"

"Why not? You're already doing it. You have fun with it. You're obviously developed. And I can't treat you like a baby, can I?"

"Please, no!"

"So... You're my sister, Amy, I love you, I think it's going to be good for you. And, of course, you can borrow one any time, just ask me. But you don't have to wait for me to leave the house or something. Just ask for it, choose one, use it, clean it and give me back. Okay?"

"Okay. You're the best sister in the world."

"Hey, what was I was supposed to do? To tell you it's bad for you? When I want to do just the same thing? Now, if we're okay, I have to go to my room."

"To do it?"

"You bet, girl!"

"Why don't you... Why don't we..."

A crazy thought crossed Julie's mind. And she asked:

"What?"

"You know, Julie... You'll go to your room, I'll close the door and we'll do pretty much the same thing. Why don't we try what we were talking about? At least, you'll show me how it's done."

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Come on, Julie! Just using the dildos. Nothing lesbian. Just... I mean, you're the only one in this family I really talked in a long time. I will masturbate. So will you. Let's do it together."

"That's really on the edge of incest, Amy."

"Then let's just masturbate in the same room. Like I do with the Natalie and Sue. Just that. Uh?"

"That's also on the edge of incest."

"Come on. I know I will masturbate thinking about the things we just said."

"Hey, you did most of the saying."

"Yes, but... Just... Just watch. First, just watch. Then, if you want, you may take your clothes off and join me, okay?"

Neither of them realized, but it was obvious that Amy had inherited a little more than just great looks and big boobs from her mother. Amy was almost like young Lucy, 20 years before, seducing Roger Parker.

Amy removed her pants. She had no underwear. Which was obvious, she just dressed to open the door to her friends. That had been all. She didn't mind with underwear. She thought she would take a shower. So her pussy was free, naked and wet.

Then she took the five-inch dildo. And started to move it up and down her slit.

"I can't believe you're doing that, Amy! You're such a teaser! The girls at your school are right: you are a slut. A virgin slut, sure, but even so a slut!"

"How does it feel to be fucked, Julie? Is it like this?"

And she inserted the dildo in her young cunt. Her pussy was wet. And Julie, who wasn't too distant, could almost smell it. There was certainly an odor in the room. And a nice odor.

"Come on, Amy, you're just trying to turn me on!"

"Yes, but because I want us to do it together. If you do, I'll know you won't tell anybody about the things we just said."

"That's not the reason!"

"Maybe not. Maybe I'm just curious to feel another person using this dildo in me. How will you know?"

Amy smiled. All those girls in her school were right, yes. She was a slut. She was truly Linda Parker's sister. She would mean trouble, like Linda did.

Julie couldn't believe it!

Of course, Julie didn't know that Amy had lied to her. Just one, small, tiny lie. Amy and her friends had tried nothing lesbian, sure, they just masturbated, but... Amy lied when she said that their eyes were closed. They were not.

In fact, it excited Amy so much to see her friend's eyes... That's why she liked to do it in front of her friends. Because they were watching her. And she was watching them.

Amy put the whole dildo in her cunt. And asked:

"Do you think I can take a cock? A real cock?"

"What? Sure!"

And Julie was bi! She liked girls. Sure, Amy had a problem with boys because they only stared at her boobs. But that didn't mean that she didn't like to be stared. She enjoyed the attention.

Amy let the dildo deep inside her pussy and removed her shirt. No underwear, like I've said. Her breasts were free. And Amy started to massage them.

"You see, Julie, what intrigues me in your idea is that I can touch my breasts! I love to touch my breasts! That's the crazy thing! I love my breasts! I just can't trust any boy because of them. But I wouldn't trade them for anything!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.