The Parkers - Cover

The Parkers

Copyright© 2005 by Otto

Chapter 11: New York

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: New York - The bisexual adventures of the members of one family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy  

Martin Parker had been Roger's first baby. Martin had been the reason why Roger had married a girl he didn't love.

Years later, on that December 5, Martin was 25, beautiful, and in love. Her name was Jill Davis.

She was a knockout. She was more than beautiful. She was stunning. She was blonde, with a fantastic pair of blue eyes and a big pair of breasts to match. She was tall. And she had fantastic legs.

Jill was the most beautiful girl Martin had ever seen. Or almost. She was as pretty as Julie, but she was better than Julie: she wasn't his sister. So, when all of his friends back home lusted after his little sister (six years younger than him), Martin could do nothing about her. She was his sister.

But Jill wasn't. She was a year younger than Marty, she was beautiful, she was hot, and she liked him.

He couldn't believe his luck when she first said yes to him. He just couldn't believe how lucky he was. Women like her were not real women. She should have been a model, not a young writer, with interests in common with Martin.

Interests... Yes, they shared a very interesting one. Very interesting. They were both bi-curious. Just curious, so far. But both of them had fantasies, and both of them hoped, one day, to try it.

On last December 5, they spent their last night in his apartment, before going to visit Martin's family. Jill was a little nervous. All the usual fears, what if his family didn't like her? She really loved Martin.

And Martin told her a thousand times that this would be impossible. They would love her. Even so, she only accepted to go with one condition: they would spend the whole month there, they would return only in 2004, but, if she felt uncomfortable in his parent's house, they would go to a hotel. And he would have to agree with it. He would not be able to say no, once they were there.

Martin accepted. It was a silly fear. His family was used to a lot of people (eight kids!) and they would certainly love her. But, if she wanted to go to a hotel, fine with him. At least they would be able to fuck with no fear. After all, Jill was a loud lover.

And, that night, would be (in their minds) the last night in a month they could be really loud!

Jill started sucking Martin's cock. One of the many things she loved about him was his cock. It was big. Real big. More than eight inches. Eight and a half, like her favorite Fellini film. Now, that could not a be a coincidence!

Jill had enjoyed smaller cocks, and Martin's was certainly the biggest she had ever seen, or tasted. At first, she was a little afraid. First, she was afraid it could hurt her. Than she was afraid that he couldn't use it properly. Thank God, none of this happened.

He didn't hurt her. He made her cum. Hard. Harder than ever, and that was not because his cock was big. Martin Parker was a fantastic lover. And, his great looks, his intelligence and his sense of humor, made him a perfect man.

And his curiosity.

Funny how things are. As Jill sucked his cock, lightly, and licked his peehole, many times, Martin remembered how she blew his plan.

When he decided to come to New York, he also decided to go to a gay club. It would be one of the first things he would do. He had no interest on Empire State or the Statue of Liberty. He wanted to see a gay club.

He never had the nerve to go to one place like that back home. He thought about it, many times, but he never did. He was always afraid someone he knew might see him.

"Oh, suck me!"

"You're distant, Marty. What's on your mind?"

"Suck me and I'll tell you."

She didn't answer him. Well, not with words, but she certainly answered her orally.

And he confessed:

"This thing about coming home, again... It just made me think. When I first came here, all I wanted to do was to go to a gay club. To see, and maybe try. No one knew me here in New York, and... It's probably silly, just a silly idea."

Then she answered him, while her hand worked on his prick:

"I don't think so. I think it makes sense. No one knows you, no one can judge you... You can try anything."

He caressed her hair:

"Yes. But then I met you, and before I knew I was so in love with you... And later I started to know everybody. It's just funny that I never did what I was hoping to do first."

"You'll suck a cock, Martin, don't worry. One day, you will. And I'll eat a pussy. We'll both do it, you know that."

"Yes! Will you teach me how to suck as well as you?"

"Oh, sure! You just have to relax and enjoy this big thing in your mouth. First you lick it, like that." She did. "Really lick the cockhead! And use your hand on the shaft. Up and down, like I'm doing now. Well, you know, you masturbated a lot, right?"

"Right!"

"And you still do it, right?"

"Right!"

"Good boy... When you're dealing with a cock as big as yours, a handjob is something that only helps a blowjob. Of course, for that we have to make the cock really wet. Any ideas on how I could do that?"

"Lick the shaft! Lick the whole shaft!"

"And..."

"Spit on my cock."

"Or?"

"Or?"

"You know... All those years of masturbation must have thought you something."

"Oh... Spit on your hand and use it."

"Yes. Good student! Which of these three methods do you want me to try?"

"Lick! The whole shaft."

"Hm, good choice. But I must warn you, my tongue might get dry. But I'll try."

She did more than just try. She licked all of his cock. Sometimes, yes, her tongue was dry, and she had to wait a second or two. When she had enough saliva in her mouth (and who wouldn't, facing a cock like that?) she licked him again. And again.

"Oh, Jill, you're driving me crazy, baby! Just driving me crazy! If I ever suck a cock as well as you, I'll never be short on men!"

"When it's wet, you can use your hand. Like that. Up and down. Up. And down. Like that. And you can lick the cockhead. Like this. Uh? Is it good? When I lick your cockhead?"

"Yeah, it's fantastic!"

"What about the base of your cockhead?" And she licked, right there, a few times.

"Fantastic! Jill! That's beautiful! That's too good!"

"Oh, yes. And from here you can go straight to the peehole. Of course, if you start sucking cocks, you won't go straight, but... You know what I mean. And, if you don't, I might try to show you."

"Please, show me! Do it! Go straight!"

She went. From the base of his cockhead she went to his peehole.

And her tongue worked there for a minute or two. She was drooling over his cock, but she couldn't help, Jill Davis was always drooling whenever Martin Parker was naked.

"Oh, Jill! Oh, my... Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Not now, dear. Not now. I still have to teach you about sucking. You see, you have to really make the effort to suck it. It's not just moving your head around it. You have to really suck it. Do you want me to show you how it's done?"

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Okay, then I'll show you, and I'll show you how to swallow. You see, only bad girls spit. I'm not a bad girl, and you're not a bad girl either, so you better swallow, mister."

"Suck me! Suck me and swallow and I will suck and swallow, when I have a cock between my lips!"

"Yes. That's the spirit..."

Her hand was still working on his cock. She could talk, but she never stopped to stimulate his prick.

Then she sucked it. Deep. And she used only her mouth and her breathing to get just his cockhead in her mouth. She did it again, in and out, sucking it in and blowing it out. And again and again until Martin Parker came.

"Oh, Jill! Oh, I love you! I love you!"

After he finished, she looked at him, and said:

"You don't have to say you love me to make me swallow. I would swallow jizz like that even if you hated me."

"But I love you."

"Yeah, I love you too. And I still have some cum in my mouth. What about a kiss?"

They kissed. She didn't have that much cum in her mouth, anymore, she had swallowed most of it, but Martin could taste some of his seed in her mouth. And he could only hope that every sperm tasted as good as his.

"I still have so much to teach you, Martin. So much. I have to talk about the balls. And asshole. And all about deepthroating..."

He kissed her again. After they broke this kiss, she said:

"But you also had to teach me how to suck a pussy. I don't want my first girl to be unsatisfied."

He said:

"Well, Jill, when you're having sex with women, you must really spend time in the foreplay. For instance, start sucking her breasts. She might like it. And you might like it."

And he started to lick and suck his girlfriend's big tits.

"Oh, yeah, Marty... Oh, I can see it! Yes, I think she can have fun! Most definitely. Oh! Hm... Now the other one, let's see if I can feel so good in my left tit."

He went for her left one and she:

"Oh, I can! This is fun! I can't wait to taste one!"

Martin didn't lose the chance. He grabbed her right tit and offered it to her:

"Taste it."

"Oh, I meant another girl's, but... Okay!"

So they sucked her tits. Just for a while. She was happy to see how hard her nipple was, and she said:

"Okay, Marty... Time to go down."

He did. But he didn't went straight to her pussy. No, he licked all over her soft body. He licked her bellybutton, and Jill had lots of fun with that. In the foreplay department, everything was going great.

And then Marty reached the place. He was looking right into her pussy. He could see how wet and red it was. Jill wanted that, and so did Martin. For Martin, it was the perfect way to recover his stiffness: making her ready for penetration.

"You see, Jill, before you start, you have to prepare your girl. You have to lick and kiss a few nice places. Such as this."

And he sucked on her thigh. Jill loved this. But that night, their last night before meeting his family, she was more than ready. All that talking had done it to her. All those images of women in her mind. And, of course, Martin Parker's nice mouth.

"My pussy, Marty. I wanna learn how to suck a pussy! Just like you! I want to make my girlfriends cum just like you make me cum."

"Okay. That's a lesson, too: always listen to your girlfriend!"

"Hey, I'll remember that, mister!"

"When it comes to sex, only when it comes to sex!"

"Yeah, right! Come on, Marty! Make me happy."

He did. He licked her slit, all of it. From the bottom, almost from the asshole, until over her clit. Until he could taste her trimmed hair.

"Oh! Marty! I like that!"

"It's going to be even better."

"Oh, please! Make it better! I want it better! I want the best! I deserve the best! I'll give only the best of me to my girlfriends!"

Martin licked the entrance of her pussy. All Jill's lips. He was preparing her for what would come.

But she wanted it to come as soon as possible:

"Give you best shot, Martin! I'm ready, I'm more than ready!"

And he pushed his tongue as deep as he could.

"Oh, yes! Marty! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh, fuck my pussy, your tongue's so good!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.