Interview With Gorshin - Cover

Interview With Gorshin

Copyright© 2005 by Katzmarek

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In 1904 Russia was at war with Japan. In October the Baltic Fleet departed for an epic voyage around the World to relieve the hard-pressed Squadron at Port Arthur. This story concerns the adventures of a young Officer on the Destroyer Grozny, on land and at sea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Historical   First   Petting   Slow  

"It wasn't until the middle of December 1905 that I received my ticket home," explained Admiral Gorshin. "Alas it wasn't to be in the relative comfort of a railway carriage but on a steamer, a pestilential crock of a rustbucket called the 'SS Bazan'."

"A Merchantman?" asked Ensign Koscuisko.

"Under Charter to the Ministry of Marine," Gorshin replied. "She was old and her engines feeble. She had been on the timber trade out of Dailan and had been about to return when the Japanese attacked. The ordinary seamen were given space in the holds while we officers squeezed into the cabins. I had to share a cabin with 6 other officers. It was designed to accomodate 2... it was very uncomfortable."

"We steamed in company with two other merchantmen, together with the Almaz and the Rossiya which had been ordered to return to Kronshtadt. Both warships still sported visible battle damage. The crews were very proud of it."

"It was a miserable voyage on the transports. Many of the ordinary seamen were discontent with their food and conditions, Naval discipline, the attitude of the officers, the Navy and the Government in general. They held meetings, made resolutions and formed committees."

"How did the officers react?" asked the archivist.

"Many of us had sympathy with them, particularly the Destroyer Officers who after all, shared many of their conditions. Some tried to get tough but they didn't have any confidence in the Marine Guards so couldn't do anything about it. Pikalevoi was outstanding... he talked to the men in their own language, joked with them... kept the lid on."

"We coaled at Tsingtao... 40 men promptly deserted... we let them go. No-one could be bothered going after them."

"What of this couple, the Yevtushenkos, who you lived with in the Hotel in Vladivostok? What happened to them?" asked the Ensign.


Grusha Yevtushenko's Mother slept soundly and noisily on the big padded sofa of Yvgeny's room at the Grand Hotel. Mother and Daughter were trying, in their separate ways, to convince him to remain as their protector.

Latinka Yevtushenko had adopted the habit of 'relieving' him in the early morning. She had hitherto baulked at full sex, perhaps reserving something for the future as she wished it. Her Daughter, Grusha, had invited Yvgeny to take her to bed as her Mother did. A sign, he supposed, of the level of trust she had in him. But when he'd bent to give her a goodnight kiss, she'd grabbed his head and sucked him in.

"What are you doing?" Yvgeny hissed.

"That's what you and Mama do," she told him. Her voice was a whine, her expression defensive. "And other things?"

"That's none of your business!"

"Why? Mama said you liked it. She said we should make you happy."

"Did she now!" Yvgeny replied, "and why would that be?"

"So... so you would stay and look after us... just like Papa did."

"I see! And did you kiss your Papa like that?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she replied, haltingly. Uncertainty in her voice. "When it was cold..."

"Go on."

"When it was cold, all of us would cuddle together in the big bed."

"Yes, I know, so?"

"So, sometimes Papa would want to do it with Mama. I was next to them and I'd get to watch. When I was little, I was a bit frightened because I didn't know what he was doing but then... well... I understood eventually. Papa would then lean over and kiss me... like that... with his tongue and everything... while he was doing Mama."

"After a while," Grusha continued, "he showed me what he was doing. He took my hand and put it down between them... it was all slimy, I didn't like it. Sometimes, though, I'd play with it when it was all floppy. Papa didn't mind."

"I bet he didn't!" muttered Yvgeny.

"So you see, I know all about it... always have... since I was little."

"What did your Mother think of all this?"

Grusha shrugged. "She thought it was good that I knew everything. She said she didn't know a thing when she married Papa."

"She didn't mind you playing with your Father's... ?"

"'Cock?' See, I know the words... and 'fuck, ' that's what you want to do to Mama."

"You didn't answer!" Yvgeny said, trying to control his discomfort.

"She didn't mind. So long as I didn't let him put it up me, she thought it was ok."

"Good God!"

"What's the matter?" Grusha asked, concerned.

"It's just that that's not a proper thing for a Father... er, I mean, you're his Daughter and... oh, what the fuck, it's none of my business," Yvgeny stammered.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked, pulling up her nightshirt.

Yvgeny flopped onto his back, trying to think past the alcohol and his raging libido. He could feel Grusha next to him shuffling with her night clothes, could sense the heat from her body.

"We musn't fuck," she continued, "Mama will probably do that later. But I could rub you and you could suck my titties? You could play with my pussy if you want, would you like that?" Yvgeny groaned.


"They were both completely sex mad," explained the Admiral to the young Ensign, "I think the Siberian Sergeant had his work cut out for him," he chuckled, "keeping those two happy..."

"You think her own Father had sex with her?" asked the Archivist, shocked.

"Probably," Gorshin shrugged, "who knows? There wasn't much anyone could have told her about the act. I'm sure she didn't learn that much just from looking. Have you got a Sister?"

"Yes, why?"

"Ever wanted to give her one? Be honest? Ever wanted her to flash her boobies, her pussy?"

"Sir... I," the Ensign flushed red.

"Of course you did. I can tell. You're a normal red-blooded young man, no?"

"I suppose so."

"Then you understand my dilemma... and the Sergeant's for that matter."


Grusha rolled over to face him. Yvgeny stared at the plaster mouldings on the ceiling. He could feel her leg slowly slide over his bulge.

"Hmm," she cooed, "Mama said you had a nice one. She really wants you to fuck her, y'know."

"Grusha, I..."

"Do you think they're pretty, look?" she continued, ignoring his protests.

Yvgeny slowly turned his face towards her and found her holding the nightshirt above her breasts. "Mmm?" she pressed.

Yvgeny was aware of her pale skin, her body slightly puffy from the onset of womanhood. Her breasts were twin, upturned teacups; soft and jiggling as she submitted herself for his inspection.

Orthodox Christianity had not figured large in Yvgeny's upbringing. Every Russian, however, was aware of its teachings and injunctions. At the back of his mind he knew it was sinful to lust after one so young. But this girl confused him. At one she was the child, relishing in childhood delights such as swings, desserts and fresh fruit. The other, the seductress, sexually aware before it was proper. He watched her offering herself to him and felt his resolve weaken.

"Yes, pretty," he croaked. Reaching out, he touched the little, pink button of a nipple. She shivered at the sensation.

"You can kiss them if you like," she told him. He bent down and extended his tongue. Brushing the tip over her teat, he then delivered a gentle kiss. He heard a soft giggling. "You're a lot more gentle than..." she started to say before stopping herself. "Tickles," she added.

Yvgeny continued to kiss and caress her breasts with his tongue and lips, while Grusha cradled his head in her arm. She continued sliding her leg over his erection, growing tighter in the confines of his long underwear. He could feel the heat from her teenage pussy against his thigh and realised she must be rubbing it against him. The thought made him achingly hard.

He looked up and she folded him into an embrace, pressing her lips firmly against his. Yvgeny responded, as any man would to the advances of a pretty woman. He rolled her on her back and insinuated his leg between her thighs. Her legs opened wider and she thrust her abdomen up at him. He pushed his fingers down and cupped her sex, finding it open and moist with arousal. Grusha sucked in her breath and bit her bottom lip.

"Ohh!" she sighed, and held him tighter. She then reached down with her own hand and grabbed his bulge, massaging it with her palm.

"No!" Yvgeny said firmly. To her questioning look, he told her, "I don't want to sleep in wet, slimy underwear."

Grusha chuckled; a deep, throaty laugh that made her eyes dance with mischief. "Take them off, silly!"

"You know more than you should." Yvgeny stated the obvious as he untied his underpants.

"Mama said I was born with my legs open," she explained, laughing. "As if she didn't know. Daddy wasn't her first, you know, she told me."

"You be careful or you'll be nursing infants before your confirmation."

"I'm not a harlot, you know." she said, suddenly serious. "I don't let just anyone do... I mean, no-one has put their thing..."

"You're telling me you're still a virgin?" he asked, finally freeing his pants from his ankles.

"Almost!"

"Almost? How can you be 'almost a virgin'?" he laughed.

"Well!" she looked conflicted, "just about... I mean, just a little way in... enough to break... you know... but not enough to..."

"And who did that?"

"Can't say," she responded quickly, "Mama would kill me!" Her eyes flicked to the slumbering figure of her Mother. "Hey!" changing the subject, "let's see if it's as nice and Mama said."

She lifted the sheet and rested her head on Yvgeny's chest. "Hmm," she clicked her tongue, "very nice! Mama's going to be pleased!"

"You're so sure your Mother's going to..."

"I know she will, and looking at that, I can see why!" she laughed. She then reached down and flicked his cock with her fingers.

"Ow!"

"Aw, here, let me rub it better." She began to massage him with her hand, "better?"

"Hmm!"

"Want me to put in my mouth?"

"Christ almighty, is there nothing... ?"

"Told you I know all about it. Here, let me show you what I can do."


"That girl could sure blow a whistle," Gorshin told the Ensign, chuckling, "lots of natural talent. Destined for great things, that girl. She became an officer in the Red Guard. Never married, but a regiment of lovers in her time. Never did get knocked up either, strange. She's still alive, too, retired and living in Leningrad. If I was younger and could still get it up, I'd give her spin or two."

"So what happened to them when you returned?"

"I left them tickets West and letters of introduction to some friends. Latinka hooked up with a Naval Officer and banged out another couple of kids. Lived in Murmansk for a while, I believe. He served in the Northern Fleet... in submarines, idiot!"

"You don't like submarines?"

"I'm claustrophobic. Once was enough... I was screaming to get out of the infernal thing. A Malyutka, only 100 tons, like being sealed in an oil drum."

('Marlin'; small coastal submarine, prefabricated in sections all over the Soviet Union during World War Two. The pieces were then transported by railway and assembled at the Naval bases of Russia's three fleets, Northern, Black Sea and Baltic. Nicknamed 'Tadpole, ' nearly 200 were built between 1938 and 1946)


Grusha promptly lowered her mouth over him, scraping gently along his length with her teeth. Yvgeny reached out to caress her bare arse, seeking out her crevice with his fingers. Parting her little hairy bush, he was rewarded by a trickle of lubrication. She trembled slightly and parted her thighs, allowing Yvgeny to satisfy himself she had no intact hymen. He explored her for awhile with his finger while appreciating the work she was doing on his cock.

"Is that okay?" she asked from under the cover.

"Fine!" Yvgeny croaked.

"See, told you!" she said as she continued with the task.

Meanwhile, Yvgeny found the tiny bud of her clitoris and began manipulating it with his finger. Grusha pulled her mouth off him to breathe. She then flopped back and lay beside him on her back, panting.

"Whew! Why haven't you squirted yet? Am I not doing it right?"

"You're fine... control! And the booze... slows you down!"

"Oh! Will you touch me again with your fingers? That was nice!"

Yvgeny returned to the girl's pussy and continued to saw her slit. Grusha closed her eyes and hummed to herself, while squirming under Yvgeny's attention. She grabbed his cock in her fist and pulled on him urgently.

She grabbed a lungful of air and stiffened. Yvgeny paused.

"No... oh... keep going!" she cried.

"You sure?"

"Yes... oh!"

Yvgeny continued while Grusha desperately thrust herself at his fingers. He increased the pressure and speed making her gasp with excitement. Her body heaved, she gritted her teeth and hissed.

"Ohh... Ohhh," she hollered, "ahhhhh!"

Yvgeny straddled her and masturbated while Grusha played with his balls. His cum arched over her face and landed in her hair and the pillow behind. "Yech!" she grimaced, "that's disgusting!"

"Sorry! Couldn't help it," he gasped.

"Control, huh?" she said, smiling.

"You minx!" he told her and playfully squeezed her cheek.


Yvgeny had lots of time to reflect on his experiences at the Grand Hotel, Vladivostok, as the survivors of Tsushima retraced their way through the Yellow Sea. Tactlessly, one of Kamimura's cruisers, the Idzumo, escorted them down the China coast to Shanghai, before paying a visit to that British treaty port.

The Russians anchored at Shanghai, too, and the officers were allowed ashore. Many Japanese sailors were also enjoying some shore leave and it wasn't long before Gorshin encountered some in the crowded markets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.