Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story) - Cover

Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Chapter 6: Conversations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Conversations - Hi! I'm Jacqueline, and in this story I share with you what happened to me since I first felt this inexplicable urge to touch myself and decided to ask my friend Charlotte for advice. The story ends a few years later, when I'm getting ready for the ultimate submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I still remember quite vividly how I met Ramon's friend Pablo for the first time. It was on the Sunday of my second visit to Ramon's apartment. Following Mirabelle's suggestion, I had told my parents I was going for all-day exam preparation at my friend's place. I had arranged for Ramon to pick me up in Villiers early in the morning so that we could spend most of the day together.

As soon as we arrived at his place we ripped each other's clothes off and engaged in passionate sex. During our love bout I asked Ramon to come all over my face. I wanted him to know that I was all his, unreservedly, and thought this would be a nice way of showing it. Also, I remembered those pictures of women with spunk-covered faces and wanted to find out what it feels like to be showered by your lover's cum.

When he was about to come, Ramon pulled out of my pussy and shot copious loads of hot sperm all over my face. I also opened my mouth wide to catch some of it. I had eagerly squeezed and sucked the last drop out of his cock and we were recovering from our efforts, lying close to each other on the bed to gather energy for the next round, when the door bell rang. Ramon got up, put on a robe and went to answer the door, saying that it was probably the Sunday paper.

I decided to use the opportunity to go to the bathroom and wash my face. When I looked into the mirror I realised that I needed to wash my hair as well, as a lot of Ramon's cum was sticking to it. I looked for shampoo but could not find any. So I went to ask Ramon.

Walking towards the open-plan kitchen where I assumed he would be, I shouted, "Ramon, where do you keep..."

I didn't finish my question, because I saw a complete stranger, sitting at the kitchen table, looking at me with great interest, probably enjoying what he saw. I let out a shriek and retreated hastily into the bathroom. I didn't know what to do; my clothes were lying somewhere on the floor of the main room where we had dropped them in our eagerness to get them off.

After a short moment Ramon came into the bathroom and asked me what the matter was. I told him that I had been looking for him and had run into a stranger in the kitchen.

"Oh, that's alright, it's Pablo, a friend of mine. He's just dropped in for a cup of coffee. He won't stay long. Come and say hello to him."

"But I'm completely naked," I stammered. "I just wanted to ask you where you keep the shampoo."

"Well, yes, you are naked, because we've just made love. And we'll carry on making love in a moment, won't we? He knows that. He won't think badly of you because of it."

I couldn't understand his attitude. "So you think it's alright for me to walk out of here, completely naked, walk up to a man I've never met before and say 'Hi, I'm Jacqueline, nice to meet you'?"

"Yes, more or less like that. I didn't think you were such a prude. From what you told me about your past, I thought you got a kick out of exposing yourself to strangers."

He was hinting at my adventures during Charlotte's sex lesson which I had told him about.

"Yes, but then I didn't have a choice, I had to do as I was told," I said.

"Alright," he replied, "then I'll tell you: Come and meet my friend Pablo."

He took me by the hand. I followed him, still a little reluctant, as he said to his friend, "Pablo, this is Jacqueline. I've told you about her. She got a little frightened when she saw a stranger, but she's alright now."

Pablo looked at me from top to toe and then said, "My god, you're even more beautiful than Ramon has told me."

Blushing, I shook Pablo's hand and sat down in a chair opposite him. He was younger than Ramon, probably in his early twenties and quite good-looking.

I couldn't help feeling self-conscious about sitting there without a stitch on, next to a man whom I had never met before and who didn't make any attempt at hiding how much he enjoyed looking at me. Even so, I tried to behave as if there was nothing unusual about the situation and I had done this hundreds of times.

I found out that Pablo was also from Argentina and lived nearby in a small apartment which he shared with his friend Rui. Pablo and Rui studied music at the Sorbonne and, in order to improve their cash flow, they played regularly in bars and nightclubs as members of a four-piece jazz group. The two had made friends with Ramon some time ago, and, because they lived nearby, were in the habit of dropping in occasionally for a chat and a cup of coffee. Rui had been detained by a female admirer he met the previous night and was today 'otherwise engaged' - Pablo said this with a wink and a smile - so Pablo had decided to drop in on his own.

After a while I made my excuses, saying that I had been in the process of taking a shower when he arrived and had only come out because I couldn't find the shampoo. Ramon told me where it was and I left the two on their own.

While I washed and dried my hair, I had some time to reflect about what had happened. If I was serious about belonging to Ramon, to be his, unconditionally, then I couldn't possibly object to letting his friends look at my naked body.

It was quite possible that Ramon was trying to impress his friend by showing off what an attractive girlfriend he had - and how sexually liberated she was. If there was some 'pride of ownership' behind Ramon's attitude, then I had reason to be happy that he accepted me as his. If it pleased Ramon to display me, then it had to please me. It was quite possible that my childish behaviour had caused him embarrassment and I owed him an apology.

When I returned, Pablo had gone. Had I made him feel unwelcome? I was worried that Ramon would be upset about my behaviour. I knelt down in front of him and undid the belt of his gown. It opened slightly, allowing me to see his beautiful cock at rest.

"Forgive me for behaving like a silly girl," I said before taking his member into my mouth. It was a wonderful sensation to feel the veins in his cock fill with blood, his cock head swell, his cock thicken and get hard. If he reacted like this to the touch of my lips, he couldn't be angry. Ramon pulled me up from my knees and kissed my lips which had caressed his cock only seconds ago.

"Let's go to the bed. It's much more comfortable there," he said and carried me up the stairs, just as on our first night together. He deposited me on the bed and took off his gown. He joined me on the bed, lying on his back, and made me straddle him so I could reach his by now semi-erect cock with my mouth while my pussy was conveniently placed above his face.

It was my first ever sixty-nine with a man and it was fantastic! The touch of his lips and tongue on my sex was just as exhilarating as it had been during our first night together. Ramon's efforts brought me to the gates of seventh heaven - and kept me there, tantalizingly close to reaching a climax but never quite crossing that line. It was delicious torture. But this time I was able to retaliate. I quickly brought his joystick to its full size and licked and sucked on it as if my life depended on it. But whenever I felt that he might be ready to come, I slowed down, keeping him moaning in sweet agony.

Although we kept our mouths firmly locked on each other's sex, we changed position frequently. Sometimes I would be on top, pushing my pussy into his face, sometimes I would lie on my back, gorging on his wonderful cock. Or we would be lying on our sides, Ramon eagerly lapping up the juices which oozed from my pussy. Our love-making was more gentle, more playful then on the previous weekend. There wasn't any need for Ramon to win me over by showing what a fantastic stud he was: I was already his. He was free to enjoy himself without having to perform. And I felt relaxed enough to try out things I had never done before.

I don't know for how long we had been feasting on each other, never quite satisfying our appetites, when Ramon said, "Let's come together."

He grabbed my bottom with both hands and plunged his tongue deep inside me, moving frantically in and out. I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist this kind of stimulation for very long. I took as much of his cock as I could manage into my mouth and licked and sucked, while I gently squeezed his balls. My orgasm started just as he shot the first load of his salty cum deep into my throat. Waves of pleasure passed through me as he deposited more and more of his delicious juice into my mouth. I didn't manage to swallow it all, some of it escaped and trickled down my chin, while he licked my pussy clean of all the juices it had produced. Then we just lay there for a while, spent, catching our breaths.


When we didn't make love, we talked, but never stopped caressing each other. I found out a little more about his work and solved the mystery of the ladies' underwear which he had said I might find lying around his apartment.

He was a fashion designer, more precisely a designer of sexy lingerie. He had already had some success with this, back in Argentina, where he had worked as part of a team for a major clothes manufacturer.

But now he wanted to launch his own brand name and felt that Paris was the ideal place for doing this. Launching a new name in this competitive market involved huge costs and he was looking for a financial backer for his plans. This search had been the reason for his trip to Lyon and had created the circumstances for his stopping in Villiers and meeting me. Finding a sponsor wouldn't be easy but he was confident that he would eventually find one. In the meantime, he was earning some money designing costumes for a group of dancers in a revolutionary new nightclub that would open soon.

"Dancers?" I asked, "You mean strippers?"

"Not really, they are really professional dancers. But the performance is quite sensual and the costumes are very sexy. And, yes, there are a few numbers where some of the dancers take off their clothes."

"All their clothes?"

"Yes, all of them. After all, it's a show for adults. They probably wouldn't let you in."

I looked at him to see if he was serious. Had he somehow found out that I wasn't yet eighteen as I had told him? He smiled. I could see that he was just teasing me.

"I'm only kidding. Of course, I'll take you there once it's officially opened."

My view of nightclubs was based on what passed by that name in Villiers, maybe also by my father's opinions about these places. I considered them a meeting point for dirty old men and hookers.

"What for? To look at naked women? Isn't this one here good enough?"

He covered me with kisses. "You are, my darling. You're the hottest woman I've ever met. Maybe you'd prefer a show with naked men? I'll see if I can get Pablo and Rui to do a striptease for you."

I couldn't quite work out if this was a serious suggestion. The idea of being in one room with two, maybe three, naked men made me think of a fantasy I once had after looking at some pictures in one of Charlotte's magazines.

"I don't need to see any other men. You're all I need. I'm all yours. You can do with me what you want."

He looked at me, surprised, maybe a little shocked. "What do you mean, 'do with you what I want'?"

"I mean exactly what I said. I want to belong to you. You can do what you want with me. Make love to me until it hurts, let other men look at me, make me dance naked in a nightclub, share me with your friends."

I didn't know where some of these things came from. Or rather, I did. It was part of my fantasy. I just didn't know what made me say it at that moment.

Ramon looked alarmed. "What makes you think I'd want to share you with anyone? Is it because I didn't want you to hide in the bathroom while Pablo was here? I never implied that you should sleep with him."

"I'm sorry, darling. It seems that the experience had some strange effect on me. It was the first time I exposed myself to a stranger like this. And it made me think of a dream I once had, which later turned into a fantasy."

Ramon wanted to know what this fantasy was all about.

"It's a situation where I'm in a cage inside an apartment somewhere. There is enough room for me to move, but I can't get out. And I'm completely naked, completely exposed to the eyes of everybody who enters the room. There are many men. I'm only allowed out of the cage when one of them wants to use me. They let me out of the cage, fuck me, and then lock me up again. Sometimes I have to serve two men at the same time. You may think that this is a nightmare, but the sensation of being so powerless, being completely at their mercy, actually turns me on. Oh, Ramon, I want to be in your cage."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.