Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story) - Cover

Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Chapter 2: The Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Lesson - Hi! I'm Jacqueline, and in this story I share with you what happened to me since I first felt this inexplicable urge to touch myself and decided to ask my friend Charlotte for advice. The story ends a few years later, when I'm getting ready for the ultimate submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"This is Professor Charles. I'm organizing a seminar for a small group of pupils on a subject that is of interest to you. It's tomorrow at three at my place. Please be punctual."

I recognized Charlotte's voice. But she put the phone down before I had a chance to ask any questions.

When I arrived at Charlotte's apartment the following day, there were already two boys, about my age, whom I had never met before. With their help, Charlotte had rearranged the furniture. The back wall had been completely cleared and the sofa and armchairs had been arranged in one row, facing the wall. Halfway between the wall and the row of seats was the easy chair which Charlotte and I had used many times in our sex bouts. It was fully reclined to leave whoever would sit in it in an almost horizontal position.

Charlotte just said, "Ah, Laporte, I'm glad you could make it. We're just waiting for one more student, then we'll start."

I assumed that she used my last name to imply some distance; she probably didn't want the others to know about our relationship.

The two boys were quite shy and nothing out of the ordinary. I tried to start a conversation with them and found out that their names were Serge and Philippe. Serge had a nice smile but said hardly a word. Philippe kept staring at my breasts - I wasn't wearing a bra, obeying Charlotte's rule - but as soon as he realized that I had noticed, he blushed and looked away.

When the last student - her name was Beatrice - arrived, Charlotte told us to sit down and went to draw the curtains of the front window, leaving the room in semi-darkness. Apparently she didn't want any passers-by to see what was about to happen. I sat down on the sofa next to Beatrice while the two boys sat in the armchairs either side of us.

Beatrice had a very pretty face, framed by blonde, curly hair. Her tight jeans and pullover made her figure appear quite shapely. To my surprise none of the 'pupils' had met any of the others before.

Charlotte went to the front and addressed her audience. "Welcome, boys and girls, to Professor Charles's lesson on growing up. We not only tell you everything you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask, we demonstrate it on a live specimen and provide the opportunity for hands-on exercises."

She was obviously enjoying herself in her role as the one who would tell us poor sods the facts of life. She even had one of those pointers which teachers use to indicate whatever they are talking about.

"Now, I'll ask our volunteer to join me. Laporte, take off your clothes and come to the front."

I was quite taken aback by this request. I hadn't volunteered for anything and felt quite apprehensive about letting those boys see my naked breasts. But as I had learned to follow her orders I took off my blouse and skirt and joined Charlotte at the wall in front of the others.

"All your clothes, silly! And haven't I told you before to get rid off those woolly knickers? They're an absolute turn-off."

The others, probably relieved that it was me and not them who had been selected as the 'live specimen', found her remarks hilarious and laughed out loud. I quickly took off my panties, becoming even more apprehensive, and rejoined her in front of the group, looking at her.

"Face the class, dummy!" she said.

As I turned towards the group, she switched on a spotlight which shone right at me. The light in my eyes dazzled me and I felt deeply embarrassed about being exhibited to strangers like this. I tried to cover myself as best I could by placing one arm and hand over my breasts and the other between my legs to cover my sex. Charlotte didn't seem to object to this, at least not at the moment. She had turned towards her audience again and continued her discourse.

"What we have here, is a female of the species 'teenager', also known as budding female. It may not look like it, but this is an extremely complex organism which so far nobody fully understands, least of all the budding female herself. However, for the purpose of this class we only need to focus on a few aspects of the species. You are probably already familiar with most of them. So what do we call these?"

With these words she turned towards me, impatiently removed the hand which was covering my breasts and circled them with her pointer.

"Breasts," came a shy reply from somewhere in the group.

"Yes, or tits," Charlotte said. "And these?" This time she flicked her pointer over my nipples.

"Nipples," said another voice, already a little less shy.

"Knockers," said Charlotte, making me turn around and slapping her pointer across my buttocks. "What's that?" she asked.

"Bottom." This time, there were two, maybe three voices pronouncing the word.

"Ass," Charlotte said, turning me to face the group again and removing the hand with which I had been covering my sex.

"And now for the most important one," Charlotte announced, waving her pointer vaguely in that direction.

"Pussy," shouted the group in unison, having caught on to the fact that Charlotte wasn't looking for scientific names.

"Correct," said Charlotte, "but there's another name I'm looking for. No, don't tell me, I'll ask our specimen here."

And turning to me she said, "Well, Laporte, you haven't said a single word. Has the pussy got your tongue?"

This remark got more laughter from the group.

"Can you tell us what this is called?" and with this she stabbed her pointer at my pussy, briefly inserting its tip between my pussy lips and forcing them apart.

"Cunt," I replied, almost inaudibly.

"I want a full sentence, and louder, please," she said, stabbing again, forcing my lips to open a little wider.

"This is my cunt," came my reply, a little louder this time.

"That's better, but you forgot to tell us something about it."

I didn't know what she was getting at.

"Well, I'll give you a hint. It's wet, isn't it?"

Feeling more blood rush to my face, I said as loud as I could manage, "This is my soaking wet cunt."

This declaration produced roaring laughter from the group. I had never felt so humiliated in my whole life. I looked down at the floor, wishing I could somehow disappear through a gap in the floorboards. But in spite of this feeling of embarrassment there was something arousing in the situation. The fact that I was so powerless, so vulnerable, made me feel excited. I felt like I really was a sex slave, exposed to potential customers, to be sold off to the highest bidder. And there was no way of knowing what else my master had in store for me.

Charlotte continued her performance. "Now let's look at a male specimen," she said. "Philippe, would you give us the honour of your presence - without clothes, please."

I tried to return to my place on the sofa, but Charlotte stopped me. So I just moved to the side to let Philippe take centre stage. I was feeling a little more at ease now, seeing that I wasn't going to be the only one who would be exhibited to the group. I had even stopped covering myself with my hands

Philippe arrived with a big smile, his stiff penis sticking out from beneath his belly, pointing upward at an angle. He used the chance to have a good look at my breasts and pussy, this time without blushing. It seemed that he fancied his chances of getting into my knickers, so to speak.

I also used the opportunity to have a closer look at his member. After all, this was the first time I saw a 'live specimen'. I had seen pictures of huge cocks in Charlotte's magazines. And once, peeking through a slit into the men's changing room at the local swimming pool, I had caught a glimpse of some limp members of average size. But now was the first time I got within touching distance of the real thing. My impression was that this one wasn't anywhere near as big and terrifying as the ones I had seen in the porno magazines. I found it quite thin, although it was fairly long and seemed to be very hard.

Philippe didn't wait for Charlotte to ask anything but proclaimed proudly, "This is my big cock."

I was sure Charlotte would soon wipe the smile off his face. At first, she seemed to ignore his impertinence when she resumed her discourse.

"As you can see, the male version is far more simple. All there is to it, is the cock. Without his cock, the male is useless."

"Tell me," she asked, using her pointer to exert downward pressure on Philippe's erection, "is this its normal state?"

"Only when I feel randy," Philippe replied.

"Which must be about ninety percent of the time," came Charlotte's riposte. "Any chance of getting it into its normal, unrandy state?"

"Only after I shoot my load," Philippe said with a smirk.

"Well, we'll see about that in a moment."

Charlotte sent me to the kitchen to fetch a jug of cold water and a bucket. Then she told me to hold the bucket underneath Philippe's penis to catch the water as she poured cold water on his erection. It took a second jug, but in the end his manhood which he had displayed so proudly was hanging limp and dripping wet between his legs.

Charlotte said, "Now repeat after me: 'This is my tiny limp prick.'" Philippe had no choice but to do as he was told. This time he was the one being laughed at, but somehow the laughter wasn't as uproarious as before. The two 'pupils' who were still fully dressed probably realized that nobody would escape Charlotte's wicked sense of humour and that soon it would be their turn.

"Let's talk about arousal," she picked up the thread. "How do you arouse the male?"

"Show him pictures of naked females." This was Beatrice, who had been very quiet so far.

"Very good. Or even better: show him a real naked female."

Somehow I assumed that this was the instruction for Beatrice to get undressed, kind of as an ironic reward for her cooperation, but my ordeal wasn't over yet. Charlotte turned Philippe and me around so that we were facing each other and told him to have a good look at this naked female, but he wasn't allowed to touch me - yet. This hint that he might be able to get his hands on me later must have had a very stimulating effect on him, because it took only a few minutes and he was sporting a full erection again. At least I didn't think that just looking at my naked body could have had this effect on him.

Charlotte continued her lecture while this was happening.

"It's very easy to tell when the male is aroused. All you need to do is look at his cock. Sometimes you don't even need to take off his clothes. You can tell from the bulge in his trousers."

With these words she brought her pointer down on Serge's crotch. He was completely unprepared for this sudden attack.

"The female is very sensitive to touch," said Charlotte now.

She had told Philippe to return to his seat and moved me back into the spotlight, facing the group.

"There are a number of erogenous zones distributed all over her body and stimulating these will heighten her arousal. We're not only talking about tits and pussy here, there are many others and they may vary from female to female. The lips, neck, shoulders and ear lobes are just a few of them. When a female is really hot, every inch of her skin becomes excitable."

While she was talking, Charlotte had placed herself behind me and had started to caress my body with her hands. Now she started to kiss my neck and shoulders and stimulate my earlobes with her tongue. Then she bent down and took one of my nipples into her mouth while she squeezed the other one between two fingers. I couldn't help it. I reacted to her caresses and let out a deep moan of desire.

"When the female is stimulated like this," Charlotte continued, "a message is sent straight here," - she placed a hand on my sex, thrusting one finger inside - "and her pussy gets wet."

Now she removed her finger and held it up so that everybody could see how wet it was. Once again, my excitement was mixed with a feeling of embarrassment.

"Some males believe quite wrongly that this means the female has reached a climax as a result of the stimulation. That's nonsense, of course. It simply means that she's getting ready for penetration by the male. It's a bit like our mouth producing saliva when we are about to eat. Pussy juices are nothing else than a lubricant, a self-protection against pain and injury by the male.

"That's why stimulation and arousal of the female before you shove your prick inside her is so important. The message to the males out there is this: Don't even think of taking your girl's knickers off if you haven't managed to make her wet them."

"Now we come to the practical part of this lesson. You'll all have a chance to practice your theoretical knowledge on our live specimen here. You've got five minutes each."

Charlotte had decided to humiliate me even more by allowing complete strangers to touch the most intimate parts of my body as part of a 'hands-on exercise'. She knew that I was already so excited that I would respond to even the most clumsy attempts at stimulation and would appear to everybody as the bitch in heat she always told me I was. But as it was Charlotte, my master, who gave them permission to touch me, there was no way I could refuse or object.

Philippe would be the first one to try out his skills on me. He approached me, his stiff penis waving in front of him like a flagpole without flag. He surprised me by trying to be gentle. Of course, he was eager to give the impression that he was an experienced lover and that all this was nothing new to him. He embraced me, pressing his naked body against mine. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against my belly. He grabbed my buttocks and pulled me even tighter to him.

When he French-kissed me I could feel that his excitement was mounting and became worried that he might spurt his semen against my belly. Without taking his mouth from mine he used one hand to pinch my nipples. Then he inserted his other hand between my legs and declared, "Soaking wet pussy. She's salivating for my cock."

To tell the truth, his efforts, clumsy as they may have been, were not without effect on me. After all, this was the most intimate I had ever been with any boy - and it happened in full view of an eager audience.

Serge was going to be next. He decided that it would be more appropriate if he took off his clothes as well, so he stripped quickly before he joined me in front of the group.

His cock, was - not surprisingly - also fully erect. It was thicker but a little shorter then Philippe's. I noticed that he was circumcised which made the swollen head of his member fully visible. He stepped behind me, grabbed my breasts and squeezed my nipples between his fingers. At the same time he kissed my neck and shoulders and pressed his stiff cock against me. Without needing any help, it found a comfortable place between my bottom cheeks.

I imagined what this scene must have looked like to the onlookers: a male taking his female prey from behind while kissing her and fondling her breasts. Gradually, Serge moved one hand down to my pussy, caressing my body on the way. After stroking my pussy for a while he knelt down in front of me and kissed my pussy, running his tongue up and down my slit. I liked his timid kisses, but I wanted more and pressed his head against my sex.

When his five minutes were over, he stood up and said, "Thank you." I started to like this guy. As he returned to his seat there were cheers from Philippe.

"Your turn, Beatrice," Charlotte shouted because the girl had not made any move.

"But I'm a girl... I mean... a female."

"Females also need to learn. Come on, she won't bite you."

Beatrice came towards me and hugged me. "You are very beautiful - and very brave," she whispered into my ear. I liked the touch of her soft, shapely body against mine, but it felt a little awkward that she was fully dressed. As she stroked and kissed me I thought of Charlotte's theory that only a woman knows the female body well enough to give another woman the maximum pleasure. Her hands and mouth on my body made me swoon with delight. And the boys seemed to enjoy the scene as well, clapping and calling us 'horny bitches'.

At one point Beatrice inserted a finger into my pussy but then quickly withdrew it, saying, "But you're a virgin!" I didn't quite know how to interpret her surprise. Did she think that someone as lewd as me couldn't possibly be a virgin, or had she lost her own virginity quite some time ago and assumed everybody else had as well? Anyway, I was pretty sure that the boys were still virgins, just like me. It seemed to me that angel-faced Beatrice had a lot more experience than her innocent appearance would suggest.

"In real life, stimulation doesn't stop after five minutes. You continue stimulating your partner until he or she comes. Of course, you don't always have a partner. In that case you stimulate yourself until you reach your climax - I believe you're all familiar with that bit."

Charlotte took my arm and moved me into the centre of the room. "In spite of your joint efforts, our volunteer hasn't had her deserved orgasm yet. So she'll do it herself and she'll let us watch her as she does it. Then she'll bring her fellow students to a climax, one by one."

It seemed that there was no end in sight to my ordeal. Now she wanted me to perform my most intimate ritual, touching myself and making myself come, here in front of everybody. And I had no idea what she had in mind when she said I would bring them one by one to a climax. Charlotte motioned me to the easy chair and made me sit, or rather lie, on it. The spotlight was moved around to shine on the lower part of my body.

"Before you start, I want to point out another important detail about the female anatomy," said Charlotte and made me spread my legs wide. Then, using two fingers, she pushed my pussy lips apart to bring my clitoris into view.

"This little fellow here, sitting just on top of the front entrance, is the clitoris, or just clit. This is the control centre of female sexuality, the turbo button to orgasm," she declared.

"The members of the penetration conspiration want us to believe that the female has an orgasm because the male shoves his cock into her pussy, or because he keeps moving it in and out. There are even many females who have been brainwashed into believing this. The truth is that when the male enters the female, particularly when he's on top, he exerts pressure on the clitoris, he pushes, squeezes and rubs against it, and it's that stimulation that makes the female come. Therefore, when the female pleasures herself, she has no need to stick any penis-like objects into her pussy, she goes straight to the love button for maximum effect."

After this explanation Charlotte told me to start touching myself.

I felt very strange. Of course, I had done this many times in the privacy of my room. I had also done it often in front of Charlotte when she wanted to watch me. But this was different. Particularly the presence of the boys made me self-conscious. I decided to dedicate my performance to Beatrice. I turned in her direction, looking for eye contact. Our eyes remained locked into each other while I played with myself. First, I wetted one finger with a little saliva and made circular movements around my left nipple which hardened immediately. Then, I inserted the finger into my pussy and made the same circular movements around my right nipple. Soon my hands were all over my body, caressing my breasts, sliding along my belly towards my love triangle.

I slid two fingers inside me, then pulled them out again and put them into my mouth, enjoying a taste of my own pussy. I looked at Beatrice to make sure she was watching. It was meant as an invitation to come and get a taste herself. She didn't move from her place on the sofa - I hadn't really expected her to get up and join me - but she kept watching me intently, as I rubbed my fingers up and down my slit, then prised the lips apart and played with my clitoris. The movement of my fingers became faster and faster until I was frantically rubbing my clitoris. When my orgasm came, it felt so good, I continued stimulating myself until I reached a second and a third, each one more satisfying than the one before. My insatiable appetite had simply taken control of me and I had lost any feeling of shame.

Charlotte used the opportunity for another lecture. "As you can see, an excited female can have multiple orgasms, one after the other. Her desire does not diminish after she comes. In fact, this one here could probably go on all afternoon without stopping. The male, as we shall see shortly, loses his erection and with it his interest for sex, at least for a while. He needs some time to recover before he can perform again and this recovery time becomes longer each time. You see, the so-called stronger sex is really quite weak when it comes to sex."

When I got up from the chair, Beatrice blew me a gentle kiss. This little gesture made me feel so good, I didn't even mind when Charlotte announced that next I had to get the two males to their climax. Charlotte made Philippe sit down in the hot seat after she had covered it with a towel to protect her favourite chair from any spillage. Then she ordered me to masturbate him.

In spite of Charlotte's tirades against men and their stupid cocks and Philippe being a prime candidate for proving her right, I felt a certain attraction towards these hard rods which were protruding from between the boys' legs. I had already felt them pressed against my naked body and started to wonder what it might feel like to have one of them inside my pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.