Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story) - Cover

Ultimate Submission (Jacqueline's Story)

Copyright© 2005 by Gato Medio

Chapter 14: Lola

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Lola - Hi! I'm Jacqueline, and in this story I share with you what happened to me since I first felt this inexplicable urge to touch myself and decided to ask my friend Charlotte for advice. The story ends a few years later, when I'm getting ready for the ultimate submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The big moment had finally arrived. Ramon had designed extremely sexy versions of just about any piece of ladies' underwear one can imagine, to be launched under his own 'Vous êtes trés jolie' brand. Michel had invested a lot of his money and entrepreneurial skills and hired a crew of people who created an advertising campaign, designed attractive packaging, produced press releases and organised a fashion show with top models to launch the brand.

On the evening before the fashion show which would mark the official launch of the collection, there was a cocktail party in one of the most fashionable hotels of Paris to allow the media and other interested members of the public to meet the designer in an informal setting. Ramon knew that I would be bored out of my skin and left it up to me whether I would attend or not. But I understood how important the event was for him and I wanted to be at his side when the public paid tribute to his talent.

To fight the boredom I decided to wear one of my own creations, which Rose had kindly put together following my instructions. It didn't look anything like a conventional dress and could best be described as various lengths of chiffon, held together by magic. The white textile resembled a mosquito net, which is to say it was almost transparent. Underneath I wore a few drops of expensive perfume and nothing else.

Ramon had gone with Michel to discuss some final details for the launch. While I waited for him I went to the upper part of the split-level room to observe the crowd. I found myself standing alone with my back to a wall, when I overheard a conversation between two men, who were probably standing just around the corner without noticing me and without me being able to see them.

"They say this Ramon designs lingerie which makes women look more seductive, but his girlfriend doesn't wear any."

"You mean she doesn't wear his creations?"

"No. I mean she doesn't wear any underwear, full stop. Not his nor anybody else's."

"How do you know?"

"Well it's quite obvious, you just need to look at her. Everything's on display. And I mean: everything. You obviously haven't seen her yet, otherwise you'd know what I'm talking about. I'll point her out to you when I spot her again."

The conversation didn't upset me. I was no longer the little girl who would try to cover herself and run away when someone saw her in the nude. I had learned to be proud of my body and the pleasures I and others derived from it. Only a short while ago, when we arrived at the hotel, I had been caught in the headlights of an oncoming car when I crossed the driveway which leads to the hotel entrance. The bright lights of the car had shone right through that pretence of a dress I was wearing, and everybody present could see me as naked as I really was. I had just smiled and waved to the photographers who were busy taking my picture.

On another occasion, when I was wearing a skirt which consisted of a series of silk scarves barely long enough to reach my thighs, held in place by a wide belt, the unexpected opening of a window caused a draught which sent my scarves flying into the air and gave everybody around a clear view of my pussy. Again, I just gave everybody a big smile and carried on as if nothing had happened.

It didn't matter to me who saw me naked or barely dressed. What mattered was that it was Ramon who would leave the party with the sexiest woman around to take her to his home, into his arms and into his bed.

I was about to walk around the corner to give the two men a chance for another look, when one of them said, "Look, there comes another one wearing hardly any clothes."

That remark made me curious. I looked in the direction of the entrance where I saw the figure of a slim young woman who had just arrived. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Beatrice, the woman I had met during Charlotte's 'sex lesson', the one whose bare pussy had inspired me to a memorable performance! I had often wondered what had become of her and had felt some regret that our paths had never crossed again. Now she was standing only a few metres away from me.

Beatrice was wearing a white blouse which was open in the front. Only somewhere near her navel were three tiny buttons holding the piece in place. Although the gap in the middle of the blouse didn't reveal much, the transparent textile of the blouse didn't hide much either. Her beautiful breasts and the pink nipples on top were clearly visible.

With the blouse she was wearing a pink wrap-around skirt which was fastened by a single knot on one side. The skirt was quite short, showing off her beautiful long legs. It was made of a fairly thin fabric, and with some light shining at her from behind a keen observer could make out the shape of her panties, a mere wisp of material covering her sex.

She looked ravishing. Her style of dressing had changed radically from the first and so far only time I met her. I could understand that men got hard-ons just from looking at her.

I set off immediately to meet her, but not without first passing the two men, giving them a big smile and a little wave.

As I made my way through the crowd, a crazy idea started to take shape in my head. When I got to the place where Beatrice was standing, she already had a drink in her hand, and a group of men had gathered around her. They were quite obviously keen on 'getting to know her a little better'. And what better start could there be than to strike up a conversation about erotic ladies' underwear?

I wasn't sure how she would react to seeing me again. Maybe she didn't want to be reminded of Charlotte's 'lesson'? I gently tipped her on the shoulder from behind. She turned around and when she saw me, her face lit up.

"Jacqueline! What a surprise!" She handed her glass to one of the men for safekeeping and gave me a big hug and an even bigger kiss on the mouth. I was delighted to feel her body against mine.

After she had recovered her drink, she asked, "So, how's life treating you."

I wasn't interested in making small talk. I ignored her question and asked her, "Do you still shave your pussy?"

This unexpected and direct question made her burst out laughing.

"I did it just a few hours ago. It's nice and smooth," she answered with a seductive smile. "Are you still crazy about eating pussy?" came her question back.

"Only if they're as juicy as yours."

The men who had gathered around Beatrice couldn't believe their ears. They probably thought they were dealing with a couple of lesbians and started to drift away.

Beatrice asked, "Do you still get undressed in front of complete strangers?"

"Well, what do you think?" I asked, taking a step back.

She hadn't had a chance yet to look at my outfit, but when she saw what I was wearing she nodded, "You still do," and we both had a big laugh.

I found out that she had moved to Berlin and was working there as the fashion correspondent for a German magazine. She had come to Paris to interview 'some up and coming fashion designer', as she put it.

"He seems to be quite popular because I could only get an appointment for tomorrow morning at nine - not my favourite time."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Ramon had finished his meeting and was looking for me on the upper level of the room. I waved to him but signalled him to stay where he was.

"Nice fellow. Is he yours?" asked Beatrice who had seen me waving to Ramon. She obviously didn't know who he was.

"Well, it's the other way around. I'm his."

"Oh yes, I forgot. You're the submissive type."

"Which didn't stop you from submitting to me."

Beatrice didn't have an answer to that one. She looked again in Ramon's direction. "Is he good?"

"Very." I said. "At least, that's what I think. Maybe you want to form your own opinion?"

Beatrice looked at me in disbelief. "You mean... ?"

"Yes. I mean."

"You... , me... and him?" She wanted to make absolutely sure she hadn't misunderstood.

"You got it in one - or should I say in three?"

"Do you think he'd like it?"

"It's number one on his wish list."

Beatrice looked again at Ramon. "Very interesting," she said, pronouncing each syllable as if it were a separate word.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said. "Stay here. Don't move. I'll have a quick word with him, but I'm certain I already know the answer. We'll be with you in a moment."

I was elated. My feet hardly touched the ground. Not only was I going to get another taste of this wonderful pussy, I was also going to give Ramon the best present he'd ever received - apart from myself, of course. And finally, Beatrice would have an opportunity to pay back some of the thrills I had given her. I wondered what her mouth would feel like on my pussy. I felt seriously aroused when I reached Ramon.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

He ignored my question and inquired, looking in the direction where Beatrice was standing, "Who's that girl, sorry, young lady you were talking to?"

"Are you interested?"

"Do you know her well?"

Ramon didn't usually answer a question with another question. This was a sign that there was something on his mind, but he didn't quite know how to say it.

"I do," I said. "Would you like me to introduce you?" I put a special stress on the word 'introduce', hoping he would get the hint.

He looked at me in disbelief. "You mean... ?"

This was the second time within only a few minutes that someone had given me this puzzled look and asked, 'You mean... ?' Did I have a problem communicating my idea or was this a case where people just couldn't believe their luck? I decided it was the latter.

"Remember when we talked about your fantasy of making love to two women at the same time? This is your chance."

He smirked. "Don't you think we should ask her first?"

I smirked back. "I already have. She'd be delighted to join us. Come, let's meet her."

There was something else worrying Ramon. "You know, Wanda has set up an interview with some reporter from Germany for tomorrow morning at nine. That's very important. I don't want to miss it."

"You won't miss it. Trust me," I said. "Now let's go and meet her."

I took Ramon's hand and he followed me willingly through the crowd to the spot where I had left Beatrice. She hadn't moved an inch, just as I had told her. The two looked at each other and quite obviously liked what they saw.

I was going to do the introductions. "Ramon, meet Bea..."

Beatrice interrupted me in mid-sentence. "Lola," she said.

It dawned on me that the name she had given me at Charlotte's place probably wasn't her real name. I started again. "Ramon, meet Lola who has come here from Berlin to interview some up and coming fashion designer. Lola, meet Ramon, the up and coming fashion designer."

The two looked at me in disbelief. I could almost hear the relays click as their brains tried to process the information I had just given them. Eventually they looked at each other and, almost at the same time, both of them laughed, "The interview."

"Yes," I said, putting my arms around both of them, "you'll be able to do the interview without getting out of bed."

Ramon said he needed to stay at the party, at least for half an hour, to circulate among the guests and talk to a few people. We agreed on a time when we would meet near the entrance. He went off to circulate and we did the same, displaying our assets to whoever cared to look. Shortly before the agreed time to rejoin Ramon I decided that Lola was slightly overdressed. I took her to the ladies' toilets and made her take off her panties.

"This fits better into my plans," I told her. I resisted the temptation to do it myself. I knew I would be unable to control myself once I touched or even looked at her delicious little slit.

Then we met up with Ramon and left. This time he wasn't just leaving with the sexiest woman, he was taking the two sexiest creatures with him. The photographers waiting in front of the hotel fell over each other taking pictures of Ramon leaving with two scantily dressed females, one in each arm.

I let Lola sit in the front, next to Ramon who was driving, so that the two could get a little more acquainted. I sat in the back and thought about the play bill for the evening: the overture, several movements, the grand finale, and in the end probably a few encores.


When we arrived at the apartment Ramon prepared a round of drinks for us. Lola smiled when she saw the huge bed on the raised platform. "Looks like I've come to the right place," she said.

We toasted to an enjoyable evening and then Lola and I proceeded to undress our man.

Standing on either side of him, we unbuttoned his shirt, stroking his masculine chest with our fingers. Then we took off the shirt altogether. This was the first time I realised how much work it is to undress a man. First you have to sit him down to take off his shoes and socks, then you make him stand to pull down his trousers, after that he has to sit again to take them completely off. I came to the conclusion that women's clothes, at least the kind Lola and I were wearing, were much more practical.

But eventually we had Ramon down to his underpants. As we pulled those down, Lola's eyes widened at the sight of his cock. I noticed that it wasn't yet fully erect. Maybe it was because of the somewhat unusual situation. Usually, Ramon would undress me first amongst many kisses and caresses. By the time he took off his clothes his cock was already rearing to go. But we would soon fix this.

Kneeling on either side of him, we ran our tongues along his shaft which reacted promptly to the stimulation. I managed to plant a kiss on Lola's lips with Ramon's now fully erect member between our mouths.

We escorted Ramon to a chair near the top end of the bed from where he could watch the next part of the proceedings in all comfort. I told Lola to get onto the bed and made her kneel with her legs slightly apart, facing Ramon. Activating the hidden mechanism, I slid the covers of the wall mirror out of the way so that Lola could see herself in the huge mirror in front of her. She could now watch herself and observe Ramon's reaction at the same time. Lola found this very exciting.

Kneeling behind her, I kissed her neck and slid my hand inside her blouse, fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples. Her face in the mirror showed how much she enjoyed this. I, too, enjoyed looking at the mirror which showed the image of two lusty young women at play, still almost completely dressed.

I undid the buttons which held Lola's blouse in place and let the thin material slide off her shoulders, giving Ramon his first unobstructed view of her delicious breasts and her hard, pink nipples. My hands were now all over her body, stroking, caressing, squeezing. I could feel that Lola's excitement was mounting. I changed position and took one of her nipples into my mouth, letting my tongue dance around it and making Lola moan with desire.

To complete the unwrapping of my present for Ramon, I undid the knot which held her skirt in place, loosened it and then, like someone unveiling a monument or a commemorative plaque, I pulled the piece of cloth to one side.

Ramon's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. With one big leap he was out of his chair and at the side of the bed where he knelt down and buried his face between Lola's thighs. He was like a wild animal, a starving man who was offered his first plate of food after days of fasting.

Even Lola was surprised by the ferocity of his attack. He held on to her hips with both hands and pulled her towards his face so that he could plunge his tongue deeper into her love hole.

I had expected Ramon to be fascinated by Lola's shaved pussy, but his enthusiasm exceeded all expectations. His reaction spoilt my carefully prepared plan. I wanted to give Lola the chance to undress me for Ramon as I had done with her, and then we would give him a display of how much fun two horny women can have on their own.

No way would I get Ramon to return to his chair and watch our little show. He wanted to eat Lola's pussy and he wanted it now!

'Oh well', I thought to myself, 'no harm done. I'll still have plenty of opportunity to play with Lola.'

Nevertheless, I found it necessary to scold Ramon for forgetting his good manners. "No gentleman worthy of the name would stick his tongue into a lady's pussy without at least kissing her first on the mouth or licking her nipples," I admonished.

"I'm sorry," he said between mouthfuls of pussy. "I couldn't help it. I got carried away."

"I forgive you," said Lola who was enjoying Ramon's enthusiasm tremendously.

I got undressed and then helped the two find a more comfortable position. Lola lay on her back and Ramon climbed on top of the bed and buried his head again between her thighs. I decided to concentrate on Lola's upper body, kissing her, first gently, then passionately. Trailing my fingers down her back, over her shoulders, to her breasts and down to her belly, near to where Ramon was driving her crazy.

My mouth followed my fingers, kissing every part of Lola's body I could reach. Her nipples awaited my lips and my tongue eagerly, her back arching up in anticipation. When my mouth came close to her pussy, I managed to persuade Ramon to share this delicacy with me. We ended up lying face to face, taking it in turns to stimulate her. At times our tongues met in Lola's slit. The sensation of two tongues in her pussy was too much for Lola. Her hips bucked, her whole body convulsed and she came with a resounding moan, letting us know how satisfied she was with our team effort.

I could sense that Lola wanted more. She wanted to feel Ramon's hard rod inside her pussy. And Ramon, too, longed to plunge his cock into this smooth, hairless wonder. But something held him back. I felt that he was worried about my reaction if he fucked another woman right in front of my eyes - something that had so far never happened in our relationship.

I wanted to assure him that I had no objections and motioned him between Lola's legs. Positioning his cock so that its head was right at the entrance of Lola's pussy, I declared, "Now let me really introduce you to Lola," and gave him a slap on his backside so that his cock entered her.

Watching his cock slide into Lola's well-oiled hole was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen. It was the first time I had a chance to watch at close quarters how a cock moved in and out of a pussy. And this being Ramon's wonderful rod inside Lola's luscious shaved plum made it even more exciting.

As Ramon drilled deeper and deeper inside her, I watched Lola's beautiful face, already covered in perspiration. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened as his length stretched her, probably further than she had ever been stretched before. She gasped and moaned as he slid in and out of her in a slow but steady rhythm. I kissed her face, licking the sweat off her forehead. "Enjoy it, he's the best," I whispered into her ear.

So much generosity on my part deserved a reward, I thought. I was highly aroused and my pussy needed some attention. I straddled Lola so that my sex was just above her face. I was already so wet that my juices were literally dripping onto her chin. Lola was too absorbed with what Ramon's cock was doing to her pussy to pay much attention to mine. I ground my crotch into her face, riding myself to a wonderful orgasm and flooding her face with my juices.

Ramon did not remain idle while I was looking after my own pleasure. He fucked Lola in earnest now and brought her to a number of memorable orgasms. Her shouts of appreciation were somewhat muffled by my pussy which I had pressed over her mouth.

Ramon, too, seemed to be in a hurry to reach his climax. It may have been the unusual sensation of having two sex-starved women at his disposal. It may have been the newness of Lola's bald pussy. Whatever it was, his excitement soon reached the point of no return and he started to shoot his load into Lola's pussy. Somehow he must have had his doubts whether it was okay to spurt his seed inside her. He withdrew his still erupting cock and sprayed Lola's belly and thighs with his cum.

I had lifted my pussy off Lola's face to give her room to breathe. Ramon offered her his softening cock, coated with the mixture of his cum and her own juices. Lola didn't hesitate for a second. She took his member into her mouth and licked and sucked it with gusto until it was completely clean.

But the larger part of Ramon's treasure was waiting for me between Lola's legs. I dived between her thighs before anyone else could claim a stake in this delicacy. I was grateful to Ramon for having made a real mess down there. He had filled Lola's pussy to overflowing and spilt his cream all around her entrance, on her belly, between her thighs.

I had tasted Ramon's cum many times before, but this was special. His semen was mixed with Lola's juices and it was deposited in the most appetizing pussy I had ever come across. I knew I was in for a feast and I was determined to make the most of it. Using my tongue I cleaned Lola meticulously. At first I stayed away from the centre of her lust, licking her belly, her inner thighs, the area surrounding her pussy without actually touching it.

Lola was pleased with my clean-up operation but didn't like at all that it took me so long to get to the point. She urged me on, begged, pleaded, cursed me, threatened to cut off all friendly relations if I didn't give her immediate relief. I decided that giving her my pussy to eat would shut her up. I spread my legs and carefully positioned my pussy right in front of her. After all, Lola was our guest, and as such, she was entitled to the best the house had to offer.

She hesitated for a moment and then decided to accept my offering. As she started to plunge her tongue into my pussy, I started to lick hers, cleaning out all the delicious stuff Ramon had deposited there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.