First Vacation Surprise - Cover

First Vacation Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Clvfan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eric and Jayne are taking their first vacation since they were married three years ago. A Chance encounter leads to some very interesting times.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   Interracial   Size  

After Eric and Jayne left Jeffery and Chantelle made love slowly as they talked about how exciting it was to be watched and as Jeffery fucked into his wife he thought about how good Jayne's white bouncing tits looked and how she came while looking directly into his eyes. He figured Chantelle was thinking about Eric's well muscled body and thick cock.

Eric and Jayne were in the process of making love also, they had taken a shower and were lying in bed on their sides facing each other talking over the things that had just happened. Their hands were absently moving over the familiar territory of the others body.

"Are you up to making love for an audience babe, do you want to?" Eric asked Jayne.

She thought for a moment as she ran her hand down her husbands side "I was a little embarrassed but excited at the same time." She admitted "If we have some more of that good wine I think I would enjoy it.

"What if they want to do more than just watch babe, I sort of got the impression maybe they might like to swap partners." Eric said as he softly caressed one of Jayne's round breasts.

"I... I don't know, I hadn't thought of it going that way. Would you like to swap, would you like to fuck Chantelle?" She asked

"Babe I am perfectly happy just being with you, we both got excited watching them and that's fine, I have had a little more experience at this, I know you have never been with but one man at a time and I know you have never thought about making love to another man after we got married. Babe I will tell you when I thought that may be where this is heading I tried to decide how I would feel." He moved in to kiss her nose

"If you want to I think I will be okay with that and if you don't I will be okay with that also."

She was looking him in the eye now trying to gauge if he would really be alright with her and another man and then trying to decide if she would be alright with him and another woman. "I really don't know Eric if I want to go that far or not. I have to admit I sure got excited watching Jeffery, he is a good looking guy and I like him and Chantelle both, seems like we have known them a long time instead of just a day."

Eric didn't want to push her either way; he meant it when he said he was alright with whichever way she chose. He knew even if he fucked Chantelle it would be just that, fucking. He made love to his wife not just fuck her because he did love her and swapping with Jeffery and Chantelle wasn't going to change that. He wasn't all the way sure about how he would feel seeing Jeffery fucking Jayne, it didn't bother him at all in college because he wasn't in love with any of the girls then, he wasn't sure if it would make a difference now. Mentally he knew Jayne loved him just like he loved her and he knew his love wouldn't change and her love wouldn't change either, however he also knew that mind and emotion are two different things and while he didn't think he would be jealous he wasn't one hundred percent sure.

One thing he was sure of, he wanted his wife again, to feel her around him, to taste her, watch her as she was being brought to completion, hear her sounds of pleasure and to fill her wonderful pussy with his cum.

They made long slow love, surprisingly for both of them especially Jayne there were no thoughts of others while they made love, just the wonderful feelings her husband was creating in her and the satisfaction that she could tell she was pleasing him completely.

They met at the pool the next morning. There was a medium sized pool for every four Bungalows so there weren't any big crowds at any time. This morning they were the only four there. They enjoyed the water and the sun. While Eric and Jayne had seen the other two in all their glory, Jeffery and Chantelle got their first sight of Eric and Jayne's bodies just barely covered. What they saw was a 6' 2" poster boy for fitness, Eric was cut like Sylvester Stallone in Rambo. Big arms and chest tapered down to a chiseled stomach, every muscle defined, heavy muscular thighs and calves. Chantelle thought he had a tight sexy ass also. When he moved it seemed every muscle rippled and although she at first thought he didn't have much body hair when he tuned and the sun caught it she could see he had a very hairy chest and lower belly and legs, it was just so blonde it blended in with his skin most of the time.

Jayne likewise was a thing of beauty, long shapely legs led to a well defined ass, tiny waist and full breasts; she worked out just hard enough to make her body well toned, no bulging muscles. The bikini she had on while not tiny was just two triangles of cloth to cover about half of each breast and her bottoms in the back covered about half of each firm globe of her ass and a narrow triangle in the front that a few stray hairs managed to curl out around the edge.

They talked about the coming evening, Jayne invited them over to their bungalow "For dinner and a show" she grinned, while she was putting up a good front she wasn't convinced she could really go through with it. She wasn't much of a drinker but the wine sure helped last night so she thought she might get an early start tonight. They all four had a good lunch and spent the afternoon playing tennis, Eric and Jayne doing much better and when they played as a team they gave Jeffery and Chantelle a good game even though they never won. Once again they changed partners several times and all had a great time.

Jayne was a bundle of nerves when the knock on the door came that evening. They had decided to have the restaurant deliver some grilled chicken breasts and steamed vegetables instead of cooking. She was glad; she didn't think she could keep her mind on cooking. Eric had been calming her down gently, telling her she didn't have to do anything if she didn't want to. She did want to, she enjoyed watching and she got a thrill when Jeffery was watching her cum on Eric's hard cock. This was just so different from anything she ever thought she would be doing. Already having consumed a couple of glasses of wine she hoped she had the courage to go through with it. She was wearing a soft white dress that clung to her body like a second skin, two straps and a deep U dip in front to show her tight cleavage. Nothing underneath her dress, her aureole and nipple were clearly defined.

Jeffery and Chantelle had talked it over before coming over. While they had a few experiences with other couples watching them or of the two couples watching each other they had never actually swapped partners. They hadn't really had the desire to, but not only were Eric and Jayne beautiful people they were so much fun to be around that they both found they had an itch to see what it would be like to indulge in a little love play with them. After carefully deciding that they wouldn't be upset to see the other with Eric or Jayne they thought they might mention it sometime during the evening and if it worked out that would be okay but they wouldn't push it.

Eric greeted them and let them in, taking them to the living area he got all of them a glass of wine and they sit around and talked till the dinner arrived. The only one visibly nervous was Jayne, the rest knew what they thought was coming and were looking forward to it. Jayne was looking forward to it also but it was all brand new to her. Dinner was excellent and they took their wine outside to sit in the garden and let the good food settle. Jayne having already consumed several glasses of wine was gradually loosing her nervousness. The casual talk and easy going manner of Jeffery and Chantelle putting her more at ease.

Jayne saw that Chantelle had worn another one piece dress with oriental markings and knew she was ready for the evening's festivities. She glanced at the two men; Jeffery was dark and handsome with a pullover shirt and loose shorts, his warm eyes and wide white smile very engaging. Her big handsome husband seemed very relaxed with the situation; he kept catching her eye to see if she was alright. She was calm enough now to know she was ready to make love to her husband in front of the other couple, the question was in the back of her mind, did she want to go farther than that. She thought about that as they moved to the bedroom.

Eric could see his wife's mind working and he wondered what she finally decided, it was apparent in a short time as she stood by the bed and beckoned him forward, a little mischievous smile on her beautiful face. He went happily to make love to his wife.

Jeffery moved to the big chair facing the bed, the bungalows were exactly alike so he and Chantelle took the position of Eric and Jayne from last night. Chantelle settling in his lap to lean back against him, he had one dark hand on her breast and the other pulling up her dress, they weren't going to waste any time.

They watched as Eric took his wife in his arms and they shared a lingering kiss, sometimes pulling back so that their tongues could be seen caressing each others, then mouths glued tightly together and bodies pressed close. Although Eric was taller, Jayne was tall for a woman and he didn't have to bow out and bend over to reach her lips. Jayne's hands were up under his shirt and gliding across his broad back, Eric's hands were roving over his wife's curvy ass and up her back. After a bit they stepped back and Jayne peeled her dress down to her waist and Eric stripped off his shirt.

Eric sat on the bed and Jayne stepped between his knees, he took one full breast in his hand and the other he sucked in as much as he could and worked her nipple over with his tongue, she had her arms over his shoulders and her eyes closed as she gave herself to his ministrations.

The couple in the chair could see her breasts were a little bigger and rounder then Chantelle's, their tips capped with an engorging pink nipple. Her skin was lightly tanned with a white triangle where her suit was. The center prettily capped with that pink nipple. They watched as Eric had both long nipples standing out, slick and shiny with his salvia. They watched him work the white cloth down over her hips and lave her flat stomach with his tongue then down to her lower belly and into the blonde curls they could see covered her mons in a thick triangle. They saw Jayne spread her legs so Eric could get his mouth to her, evidently it wasn't good enough for him because he gripped her under her firm ass and lay back on the bed bringing her body up and over his face as he lay back, her knees coming to rest on each side of his head. They couldn't see his working tongue but they heard the hissing moan from Jayne and her head thrown back, eyes closed lost in the feeling of her husband's active tongue.

Jeffery had his wife's dress down around her waist and one hand working over her fine tits, the dark nipples extending out in excitement, his other hand was working inside her panties now, slowly one long dark finger moving in and out of her golden lipped cunt. They were going slow, having a little more experience they wanted the other couple to finish first, and then they planned on joining them on the bed. They could tell Jayne was fast approaching her first orgasm, her hips were rolling around on her husbands face, little gasping moans coming from her mouth, and she had her hands in her husband's thick blonde hair holding him tight against her increasingly wet pussy. They saw Jayne's legs spread even farther as she pressed her pussy to her husbands face and a loud groan as they watched her round ass clench and unclench with her climax. She dropped forward on her hands, her head hanging down, long blonde hair loosely falling on the bed as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Jeffery's cock was hard and they had his shorts down below his knees now with Chantelle lovingly stroking up and down the satiny shaft. They watched Jayne scoot back on her husband's body, his grinning cum smeared face appearing from between her well muscled thighs then Jayne stopped long enough to give her husband a long lingering kiss, cleaning her juices from his face with her tongue. She continued down his body taking his nipples in her mouth to suck them up hard. She was working his shorts off as she worked on his massive chest. She scooted off the bed and stripped his shorts off then moved back to spread his legs and get between them.

For the first time Jeffery and Chantelle saw the other couple fully nude. Chantelle was enthralled with Eric's big body; He was perfectly proportioned for a man. She thought her husband was well built but Eric was a blonde sculpture. Thick calves and big muscled thighs led to a trim waist and widened into a massive muscled chest, His upper arms were big thick muscles, she could see his cock starting to rise as his wife stripped his shorts off, it was thick with a big head, she wasn't sure exactly how long it was but she bet it would fill her very well. Jeffery was equally enthralled with Jayne's lovely body. She was well toned, with full round breasts that sat out from her chest, the workouts that she did kept them firm and upstanding, The bikini made a division down the middle of both firm muscled ass cheeks making an exciting contrast.

Her thick blonde bush nestled at the bottom of her flat belly was a decided turn on also.

They watched Jayne's head move up between his big thighs, she lifted his big balls in both hands running her tongue over them then trying to suck one into her mouth, she couldn't get it all in, shoving his balls up against the underside of his stiffening cock she ran her tongue all up and down the underside and over his balls. They watched her mouth stretch wide over the big bell shaped head and take about half of him in, saw his hips flex at the feeling of her warm mouth around him. Her blonde hair falling down around her face hid just how much she was taking in but they could tell with the bobbing motions that she had a lot of it in her mouth.

Jeffery and Chantelle were each working the other slowly up that ladder of desire, what was helping even more, and something that each had never had happen before was the fact that Jeffery was thinking about how it would feel to have Jayne's full lips sliding up and down his long ebony pole and Chantelle was thinking about how it would feel to have her lips wrapped around that thick cock rising out of that forest of blonde hair. They watched as Jayne picked up speed, her hands were gliding up Eric's hard belly to tweak his nipples then massage his chest, slide back down over the top of his thighs then disappear between his legs, although they couldn't see it they knew she was kneading his big balls. They could see his body tensing up his big hands lay gently on his wife's bobbing head, his hips now rising up slightly off the bed.

They watched Jayne pull back from his wet cock jacking quickly with one hand, the other hidden by his thigh working on those big balls. With a groan he shot a stream of cum a good three feet straight up in the air, followed by another then another. The watching couple didn't think it would ever stop as Jayne kept pumping it out. Jeffery couldn't believe how much cum Eric shot and Chantelle was wondering how it would feel to have that much cum shot into her.

Jayne dropped her head and took his cock back in her mouth to get the last oozing cum he was expelling, her cum slick hand jacking his shaft. He never got soft as she worked him with hand and mouth then pushed and prodded him around till he laid facing away from the couple in the chair. She straddled his waist; her feet planted wide on the bed by his chest and lowered her cunt down to his standing cock.

The couple in the chair had an excellent view between his legs, his big balls lying over his ass and thick 8 inches standing tall. They watched as Jayne lowered her ass down till the big head was just touching her cunt. The white skin covered by her bikini making a sexy contrast to the tanned outer halves of her muscular cheeks. The way she was leaning forward her hands under Eric's armpits gave them an excellent view of Eric's cock as it spread her blonde hair fringed pussy into a big O, they watched the head disappear and then the rest of the shaft as she settled down till her hair was meshed tightly with his.

It was such a sexy sight, Jeffery was hard as a rock now and Chantelle's pussy was dripping. She got up and they both undressed fully, Jeffery set down and Chantelle spread her legs and set in his lap, his long cock protruding in front of her, the shaft tight against her wet nether lips and she stroked the top part with one hand while he tweaked her dark nipples as they watched Jayne's pretty ass and smooth back work up and down her husbands hard cock.

They watched Jayne as she bounced on her husbands cock rapidly, it was about ten minutes before they saw her drop on his cock and rotate her ass around, her moaning climax clear to them as the wet flow of her juices came down over Eric's balls, but he had just cum and was good to go for a while, when she was able to move again she started right where she left off, riding up and down his cock at a furious pace. Her already sensitive clit rubbing against his wide slick shaft was quickly building her up to another climax and her husband was feeling that fire build in him as his wife's tight flesh massaged his shaft so well.

Jeffery and Chantelle moved to the bed and Chantelle laid on her back beside Eric, Jeffery moved up between her wide spread legs and inserted his cock, once the head was in he drove it up to her cervix before backing out and starting his fucking motions, both had their eyes glued to the fucking couple next to them. Eric and Jayne continued to fuck hard, Eric's hips now driving up as Jayne came down on him. Both had their eyes closed as they raced towards that wonderful explosion they both wanted. As Chantelle was being buffeted by her husband's hard lunges, his cock sliding fully into her womb now, she looked into his eyes then over at the other couple, when he gave a little nod she reached over and ran her hand over Eric's heaving chest. Jeffery holding himself above his wife with one arm let the other slide a hand over Jayne's smooth working back and down over a pumping ass cheek.

Eric's eyes opened and he turned his head to look into Chantelle's lust filled face as Jeffery jolted her body. He was to far gone to really care but she looked so sexy as she lay there under Jeffery. It took a few seconds for Jayne to realize that it wasn't Eric's hand on her ass and then her eyes' flew open and her head turned to see the other couple lying beside them fucking hard also. Jeffery's eyes were deep black pools of desire as he watched her ride Eric. Like her husband she was to far along the road to completion to really care, his hand felt good and just helped her race along a little faster. Chantelle felt Eric's chest heave and his hips drive up into his wife's welcoming heat, his balls once again churning out their load. Jeffery could tell when Jayne felt her husbands powerful load because her ass clenched and she dropped down to grind around on his spurting cock, he could feel the strain in her tight ass as she added to the flood of cum running down out of her pussy and over Eric's twitching balls.

Jeffery and Chantelle were racing upwards quickly now themselves, the powerful orgasm that happened right beside them exciting them even more. As Jayne's throbbing pussy calmed down she was mesmerized by the couple working beside her, Jeffery had never taken his eyes off her as he pounded his long cock into his moaning wife. Eric also had his head turned to watch the other couple as his sperm load was down to an oozing pump every now and then. He watched Chantelle's breasts roll forward and back on her chest as Jeffery fucked her, the flushed lustful look as she neared her orgasm, her eyes caught his and she smiled just before she closed them, gave a groan and clamped down on her husbands cock. He was already shooting his load deep in her spasming pussy.

Both couples were satiated for the time being, Eric lay on the outside of the bed, then Jayne, then Chantelle, then Jeffery. As their breathing got back under control nobody said anything for a while. Finally Chantelle raised her head, "That was beautiful; you two are the hottest couple I have ever seen."

Jayne gave a weak smile "It was extra exciting to know you two were right there with us."

"I don't know how else to say this so I will just tell you what we think." Chantelle said as she talked to Jayne. She and Jeffery both knew if they were going to swap that Jayne was the key. "Watching you two excites us beyond words, we have watched and been watched before but you and Eric are special." Chantelle gave a big sigh, "we have never considered swapping partners before, it was just exciting watching till now but Jeffery and I both agree if you think you would like to, we would enjoy swapping."

Eric had risen up on one elbow as Chantelle talked, he had already made up his mind, he was fine with either way but he wanted to see what Jayne thought.

Jayne was torn, part of her thought it would be exciting to have Jeffery's long cock fucking her, to see Eric as he fucked the beautiful Chantelle, but at the same time she was scared that if they did, something would change in her marriage, she wouldn't have that for anything.

Jeffery seeing the conflict in her eyes spoke up. "We aren't pushing Jayne, you don't have to decide now, if we don't do anything but hang out together while we are here that would be great. We really enjoy your company. Even though we have talked it over and agree, it's a big step for us also, so how about some more of that good wine and let's sit out in the garden for a while."

Jayne was glad for the reprieve and they all got a glass of wine and went to enjoy the beauty of Hawaii. None bothered to put on clothes. The four were very relaxed around each other and the men being healthy males couldn't help that their cocks were getting a little stiff with two beautiful women sitting in front of them naked. Likewise the women had some moistening pussies seeing two handsome men in the altogether, especially since both cocks were rising.

They talked, laughed and had a pleasant evening, As the Westons were leaving Chantelle gave Jayne a hug and kiss on the cheeks, she gave Eric a hug pressing her naked body against him and a lingering kiss on the lips. Jeffery likewise gave Eric a firm handshake but took Jayne in his arms to give her a lingering kiss also, all lips no tongue. They carried their clothes in their arms as they went back to their own bungalow.

After they had gone Eric and Jayne got another glass of wine and went back to the garden, Eric sat down in one of the chairs and patted his knee, speaking softly "Come on over her babe, you want to talk about it?"

Jayne sat in his lap her one arm around his neck and her head lying against his shoulder. "I really don't know what I want to do Eric, I don't want anything to change between us, yes I think it would be very exciting to fuck Jeffery but not at the expense of changing your feelings for me. I get excited when I think about seeing you and Chantelle but then I don't know how I would really feel till I see it, would I be jealous, would I think you liked her better than me, I just don't know." She sighed into his neck.

"Babe my feelings wouldn't change, I love you, no other woman, and yep I am sure it would feel real good to fuck Chantelle, she's a beautiful lady, inside and out, and I admit I wondered how I would actually feel to see you under another man's body. I decided if you were enjoying it then I would too, you know I love it when you are having a good time. Besides I don't think they are much better off then we are, it seems to be a first for them also." Eric told her, "kind of uncharted waters for all of us, how did you feel when he was caressing you while we made love?"

She laughed "It felt good but at that point I think anybody's hand would have felt good." Now she could feel how her warm naked body was affecting her husband, his cock was rising trying to find an opening in her legs to stretch out fully. She moved her legs and the big head sprang up between her thighs, reaching down she took the head in her palm, slowly rubbing it around. "I think somebody needs some more loving darling." She cooed. With a grin from her husband who rose from the chair with her in his arms they went in and made slow delicious love till her straining body exploded with passion.

The next morning as Eric and Jayne were having breakfast Eric could tell Jayne was still struggling with the idea of swapping, She kept glancing over at him then her brow would furrow and she would get a thoughtful look. Eric kept his mouth shut only talking about other things, letting her work it out on her own. As they were finishing cleaning the breakfast dishes she stepped up into his arms pulling his head down to kiss him soundly on the lips, as she pulled back he could see the twinkle back in her green eyes.

"You treat Chantelle right now big boy, I want to see her going crazy on that power hose you have." She grinned up at him.

Okay Eric thought, she made up her mind now he was going to see that she was happy with her decision, he didn't want her to regret it. "All I can say babe is I hope Jeffery knows how special it will be to receive your attentions."

Once again they had planned to meet the Weston's at the pool and like the day before they were the only ones there. Jeffery had found out at breakfast the other two bungalows assigned to this pool were occupied by an older couple that had no interest in swimming and a couple that were touring the islands every day, leaving early in the morning and not coming back till midafternoon. So it seemed they had the pool to themselves. They enjoyed the sun and water for about an hour, The two couples were in the shallow end about three feet of water, Jeffery was sitting on the edge near one corner his wife standing between his legs as they talked about the beauty of the surrounding area and they were all going to rent a vehicle and do some sightseeing of their own that afternoon.

Eric was squatting down near the adjoining corner his head and shoulders just above the water and his back against the side, Jayne was sitting on his bended knees as they talked. They both noticed when Chantelle started massaging Jeffery's cock through his swim trunks, they had loose legs and it was readily apparent to the watching couple that he was enjoying his wife's administrations. Chantelle kept up her conversation about the afternoon's activities her eyes on Eric and Jayne as she slid her hand up her husband's trunks and continued her teasing. Eric and Jayne were watching now with a little grin on their faces and Jeffery was certainly enjoying it as was well evidenced.

Chantelle had his trunk legs pushed up now his hardening dick out in the open air. She was gripping it with one hand running down as far as she could before his trunks stopped her. With a grin at Eric and Jayne she said "excuse me; there is something I have to attend to." And she took the head of her husband's meat tube in her mouth. She sucked in about three or four inches and worked it over a few times. Eric and Jayne couldn't see to well in the position they were in. Moving her head back off his cock she held it pointing at Jayne, "Come on, help me with this thing." She coaxed Jayne.

Eric had his arms around his wife as she sat on his knees; he felt her tense then she glanced back at him. He knew she was waiting for his decision, he opened his arms, she only hesitated for a second them moved over to join Chantelle between Jeffery's legs. He spread them wider to accommodate both ladies. Eric moved over to sit on the edge by Jeffery so he could see everything.

Jayne moved in between Jeffery's chocolate legs up close to the black satiny tube that Chantelle was slowly stroking. Okay it's now or never she told herself, she was afraid to look at Eric, she knew if she did she would back out. She looked up instead into Jeffery's dark eyes they were watching her with rising desire as he waited for her touch. Chantelle was holding his cock out to her and she let the tip of her tongue extend out of her mouth as she slowly moved toward that dark rose cockhead. She touched the underside of the head with her tongue slowly flicking it up and down, she saw Jeffery's eyes widen at her touch. It tasted of the chlorine in the water, now her eyes moved to Chantelle and she opened her mouth to let the head slide in. Chantelle was smiling at her and gave her a little nod. She took a couple of inches in, he wasn't near as big around as Eric and the tube was more spongy, not as hard as her husband, oh there was a solid core there she could feel but the flesh was more giving then Eric's. Her tongue swiped along the underside of the shaft and she heard Jeffery give a little groan. She took more in till she had almost six inches, that's about as far as she could go in the situation they were in; her lips were touching Chantelle's hand.

Eric watched his wife as she took another man's cock in her mouth, She is so beautiful he thought and the sight of that black satiny cock slowly invading her full lips was making him hard, one because he knew what it felt like to have her do that and two because it was the thrill of the forbidden that he was seeing.

Jayne backed off Jeffery's cock watching the shiny salvia slick shaft reemerge from her lips. Giving it a last lick on the head she nodded to Chantelle, "Your turn." she whispered. As Chantelle took her husbands cock in her mouth she watched and thought about what she had just done. It was good; she enjoyed his cock in her mouth so different from her husbands. She still wouldn't look at Eric, she kept her eyes on Chantelle sucking her husbands cock, then it was her turn again and she slid her mouth along the side of the shaft as far as she could, her tongue working over the satiny skin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.