Boss Takes Control - Cover

Boss Takes Control

Copyright© 2004 by Sam3323

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Angie is seduced my husband's boss and helps her husband's career bloom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex  

I'm a happily married woman in my mid 40's. With a body of a 30year old.

My husband works for a big company with a boss that is very mean to his help and runs their lives. My husband and I always argue over the way he is ruled by his boss. I met in a few times and he knows I don't like him. He is a man in his mid 50's, a good looking man built like a 35 year old but is mean and abusive. when ever he has a problem with an employee he sends him out of town for an assignment.

Once we were invited to one of his parties and I refused to go. Since I didn't attend he sent Ralph out of town for a week on assignment. I felt bad for Ralph but told him to put his foot down. He fears his boss and won't say anything but go along with his wishes.

Ralph was out of town on assignment for a week and wouldn't be home for the weekend so he asked me to go to the office to pick up his check. I called the office and the secretery said to come in after 4 and she will have the check there for me to pick up.

After picking up the children from school and dropping them off at Ralph's moms house I headed downtown to the office to pick up the check. As I reached the office I seen two of the employees Ralph works with. "Hello Angie" they said together, "Hi" I said as I waved back.

I have met them before at a luncheon prior to Ralph being hired.

They smiled at me and watched as I walked toward the large glass doors to the office building.

Dressed in my grey business suit with a tight short skirt and 4 inch heels. I gave an extra swing to my butt as I walked. My 36C breasts bounced as I strutted knowing the men like to look at that. With a smile on my face I entered the building.

Never being there before I had to look at the directory to see where Ralph's office is located.

As I entered the office it was empty and there was no check to be found. As I turned to leave I heard my name called. I turned and seen Jack (the boss) standing in his office doorway.

He asked me to come in and offered me to sit on the large leather couch that covered a wall along side of his desk. I sat with care that my skirt didn't rise to show to much of my leg.He looked at me and smiled as his eyes went up and down my legs and covered my body.

Watching him taking in my body made me sick. Who is he I thought to explore my body like I was on display. I hate this man for what his is. He offered me a drink which I refused. I told him IM here to pick up Ralphs check and I must be on my way. He smiled and said that the check is there on the desk for her but said I must have a drink before I can have it and leave. I gave in and asked for a sip of wine and I will go. He asked me to remove my suit jacket to be more comfortable.

As I began to remove my jacket I realized I had on a sheer blouse and a very sheer lacy bra. I hesitated for a moment but continued to remove my suit jacket.

He poured me a drink and he toasted to Ralph. I looked confused at him and he said I was very beautiful and very sexy and Ralph was a lucky man. His eyes were staring at my breasts that showed a great deal with my pink nipples straining against my sheer bra and blouse.

I thanked him and he again smiled. He wanted to talk but I was in no mood to talk to him.I wanted to go.

He sat on the couch with me and told me that Ralph was a good worker but there is a chance he may have to let him go. He explained that business wasn't what it was and he needed to lay off an employee. As he was talking my body got ice cold with fear of Ralph losing his job and what about the house and the children. Ralph needs his job due to the expence we have. My mind was reeling then feeling his hand on my knee brought me back to the present. He told me that Ralph doesn't have to be laid off if I would cooperate with him. What nerve this man has I thought about what he was saying. I looked him in the eye and asked what I had to do with it? He ran his hand up my leg closer to my panties and said that he wanted to have me. Chills went through my body and hate in my eyes.

Then I thought about it again and said to myself what harm would it do to give in just this once? I looked at him and asked where and when? He said "here and now." I looked around and asked "what if someone walks in?" "Don't worry" he said "everyone is gone home for the day."

He reached up and held my breast in his hand. "36 C" he said "yes, 36 c" I repeated. He stood me up and looked into my hazel eyes and removed my blouse then unhooked my bra to make my breast hang free. He took each nipple between his fingers and squeezed them very tight. I yelped and he smiled and said you love it don't you.

Tears came to my eyes and I forced out a "yes." He fondled and squeezed my breasts hard and was rough with them. He pushed on my shoulders and forced me to my knees. In front of my face now was his crotch and I can see his cock pressing hard against his pants.

"Unbuckle my pants" he ordered. I looked at him and said "I don't take orders". He pulled my hair and lifted me to my feet and said "I listen to him or you husband is out".

I apologized and went to his pants and unbuckled his belt and pants and they fell to the floor. His cock was sticking out towards me and I pulled down his shorts. His cock was huge the largest I have ever seen. Must have been 9 inches and very thick. On my knees now he pushed his cock between my lips. I can taste his precum on my lips and suddenly I was getting hot. I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples getting hard. He fucked my face like I was a whore and to my surprise I was enjoying it. I licked his cock and then sucked his balls then went back to the head of his cock and put it in my mouth. I swallowed what I could of his cock and after about 10 minutes if face fucking me he came and shot loads of hot cum into my mouth. I must say I loved every drop but would never let him know that.

After he came I stood up and looked to dress but he stopped me. I told him he got what he wanted now let me go. He told me we just started. He told me to remove the rest of my clothes and stand there naked. I did what he wanted then he took me by the hand and led me through a doorway where there was a large bed. He put me on the bed and lifted my legs so my pussy was pointed to the sky. He entered me and we fucked for what felt like an hour. He put me in doggie style position then put his cock in my mouth again. I must admit I climaxed and did enjoy it but again would not let him know that he was good in bed.

After he came again in my mouth he told me I could leave. When I dressed and went to get the check there were two envelopes there. He told me if I took only one that would be Ralphs last check. If I took both then read the instructions and he will see me tonight. I took the two envelopes and left.

One had Ralph's check and the other had a key with a note. "Come to this address tonight and let your self in. Wear your sexiest outfit and wait me me there. Be there for 8 and expect to stay until morning."

On the drive home I was undecided what to do then thought about my family and also the pleasure I did experience for the day.

After I arrived back home I felt dirty and like a slut. I undressed and went to the shower to clean myself of Jack.

Jack is a pig and I hate him more now than ever. Thinking of what he done to me started to make me hot. My nipples were getting hard and my pussy started to twitch. I shook my head and tried not to think about him but I just couldn't help it. My body was fighting against me.

After showering I laid on the bed and was wondering how to play this out without losing Ralph's job and me not having to go meet Jack for the night.

I dressed and decided not to dress sexy at all and maybe he would let me go and change his mind about Ralph. After all I gave him 2 blowjobs and he fucked me every way he could. What else does he want from me?

I wore a neck high sweater with a bra and a long skirt with bikinis underneath. I did wear high heels and no jewelry. I looked like a plain Jane when I left the house.

I arrived at the planned address at 8PM as instructed. It was a 10 story apartment house with a doorman and security cameras all over the place. As I walked in the doorman said "Jack send You?" I said "yes" and he instructed me to the proper floor and apartment. I entered with the key that was given to me and was surprised at the size and beauty of the place. It had 3 bedrooms with king sized beds and furnished with leather couches in every room. I went to the bathroom and when I returned to the living room Jack was standing there. He looked at me up and down then ordered me to come to him. I looked at him and stayed put. He walked up to me and looked me right in the eyes, a real mean look then pulled my hair and slapped me across the face.

My eyes tears from the pain and he said "you do as I say do you hear me?" I said "yes" and he let go.

I was afraid to move and still fighting the pain in my face. Jack reached under my sweater and under my bra and took my nipples between his fingers and squeezed hard where I let out a cry. He told me I was supposed to dress sexy and I disobeyed him so I will be punished. I was thinking that being with him is punishment enough.

He released my nipples and told me to take off all my clothes. I did as he said and he removed my bra and panties. I stood there naked and he pushed me down to my knees. He dropped his pants and his cock was rock hard. He told me to suck it and I did. He was rubbing my tits has I sucked his cock. I was beginning to enjoy it and he knew it by my reactions.

I was rubbing his balls and playing with his butt hole. I wanted to climax and he must have known it and he pulled his cock out of my mouth and stepped away. I almost fell on my face to the floor.

He ordered me to get up and follow him, I did what he said. I was hot now and wanted to fuck him and fuck him hard...

He led me to a closet and handed me a dress. It was a see through fish net dress. I reached for my bra but he stopped me and said to put it on with nothing else. I did what I was told and he kissed me and squeezed my tits again.

He said "we are going out." I told him "I can't go out like this, IM almost naked." He said "lets go you are my bitch tonight".

He took my arm and we left the apartment. On the way out we passed the doorman and the old man smiled and gave me a wink as he was staring at my body beneath this see through dress.

That wink gave me a little confidence and I felt sexy for that moment. I couldn't believe I was feeling no shame at this moment and was starting to enjoy the showing of my body.

We arrived at what looked like a private club with a large bar and big dance floor. Music was blasting and couples were dancing. Jack walked with me on his arm to the bar and we sat and ordered drinks.

As men noticed Jack they would come over and say hello and look me over. At first I was nervous but as I was drinking I was getting loose. Jack would tell the men that I was his toy and show them by squeezing my butt and at times run his hands over my breasts. The men would smile and tell Jack he is a lucky man.

A large man approached Jack and told him he was sorry that he was late and Jack smiled. The mans name was Tony and Jack introduced me to him. Tony asked me to dance and Jack said yes she would love to. I looked at Jack and he reached out for my nipple and squeezed it tight again. I jumped back and told Tony I would love to dance.

As we danced Tony ran his hands all over my body and pressed what I guessed to be a huge cock against me. His hand went down to my pussy and pressed his fingers into my pussy through the fish net. I pulled away and went back to the bar. Tony came over and whispered in Jacks ear and Jack slapped me.

With tears were in my eyes he told me to appoligize to Tony. I did and Tony nodded his head. Jack took me by the arm and took me into another room. The room had a bar and several men sitting as if waiting for a show to begin. Little did I know I was the show.

Jack ordered me to remove my dress and after getting hit earlier I obeyed. One man at a time began to dance with me until they all had a chance to dance and feel me anywhere they felt like.

I could feel my pussy getting wet and my nipples getting hard. Jack ordered me to dance by myself and play with my tits as I danced. I did and watched the men whistle and applaud. It made me horny to think they all liked my body.

One man came in front of me and dropped his pants. His cock was large and rock hard. He took my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. He put his cock to my lips and I looked at Jack and he nodded to suck his cock. I did without hesitation. While on my knees the men lined up and each had there way with me.

After so many men that I couldn't count fucked my mouth and took my tits in there hands, they played with my ass and pussy, then laid me on a large bed there in the room.

I had one man enter my pussy and another in my mouth until they all fucked me and cam inside of me.

After what seemed forever all the men left and I was there left with Tony and Jack.

Jack and I left the bar after a couple of drinks and went back to the apartment. As we entered the apartment the old man look at me again a gave his familiar wink.

Jack taking notice of this told me to go show the old timer some tit.

I looked at him confused.

Go to him and let him see yours tits.

I walked toward the old timer and when I was just in front of him I took my right tit out and pushed it into his face.

He leaned over and kissed my nipple then said "Thank you, you are such a beautiful lady."

With a smile on my face I went to the elevator with Jack and we went to the apartment.

After entering the apartment Jack removed my dress and pushed me to my knees.

Pulling his cock from his pants he put it into my mouth and I sucked him off to completion.

Before leaving Jack he told me of a party that he was holding at his house the following weekend.

"You and Ralph must be there and I want you to dress in your most sexiest dress. No Bra and no panties." were his orders.

"No bra or panties?" she said in response to his orders.

"Yes like I told you, I have an executive coming and I want you to meet him."

"But, but Ralph?" "Don't worry I will take care of Ralph." he said with confidence.

Ralph was back from his trip out of town and everything seemed to be going well.

My experience with Jack was never mentioned and my guilt feelings were gone.

I did all that for the security of our family but I can never tell Ralph. He would feel useless to the family. I can never let him feel that he couldn't support us as he does now.

Jack is mean and I know he will fire him I don't do what he demands.

Ralph was reluctant to tell me about the party in fear I may not want to go.

When he told me and I agreed to go he had that look of relief on his face.

Saturday night was here and as we dressed for the party I was debating whether to wear my bra and panties. Jack said no but when I put the dress on it should be worn with a bra.

I asked Ralph's opinion."Honey Bra or no what do you think?" as I modeled for him with and without.

"With" he said with out a second thought.

He was right because without my breasts showed to much skin and my nipples stuck through the thin material.

The thought of Jack came to mind. "He will not approve of disobeying him again."

When we arrived at the party Jack came top the door to greet us and as he leaned into me to kiss my cheek he said "Lose the bra" with a real stern voice.

The look in his eye was frightening.

As we were getting around mingling with the guests I whispered to Ralph that I had to go to the ladies room.

On the way to the ladies room I went into the kitchen and found a pair of scissors. Taking them with me I went into the ladies room and removed my bra and panties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.