Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Toilet Slave - For Men - Cover

Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Toilet Slave - For Men

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: Advantages and disadvantages of being a toilet slave - a guide for men

Tags: Ma/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie  

Copyright© 2004 Hungry Guy

Advantages

No responsibility:

Your have no responsibilities except to swallow whatever waste your mistress excretes into your mouth out of her clit or anus.

Pussy galore:

You get to lick at least one pussy several times a day.

Your mistress' girlfriends will likely want to use you too.

Income:

This is the one form of sexual commerce that a man can charge a woman for, if you are so inclined.

Weight loss:

Surviving on nothing but a woman's shit and piss is bound to cause you to lose that beer belly.

Your fetish:

It's your fetish. You need to satisfy it.


Disadvantages

Health:

Face it! Consuming another person's excrement is extremely dangerous!

Urine is a blend of salt water and very weak ammonia with a few other things mixed in--ammonia is a poison, you will be making your kidneys work double-duty by "peeing for two."

Feces is a mix of undigested food, dead cells (mostly blood cells), fiber, and concentrated intestinal bacteria--you will likely suffer occasional stomach infections, and you will be making your liver work extra hard by consuming another person's excrement.

Orientation:

You may be 100% straight, but you can't expect your mistress to be celibate.

If your mistress brings a boyfriend or lover home, be prepared to clean the mess between her legs a few times.

In other words, if your mistress has a boyfriend, he is also YOUR boyfriend!

Risk:

You have no say over what, or who, your mistress does for fun.

Who she sleeps with is HER choice, not yours.

What risks she takes are HER choice, not yours.

By consuming her waste and her lover's spunk when its time to clean her, you are guaranteed to catch anything that your mistress catches.

Indirectly, you are having unsafe sex with every man your mistress sleeps with, even if you never touch or see him.

Relationship:

Your mistress is NOT your girlfriend.

She will very likely have a boyfriend or lover.

You will have no sexual activity with her except to consume her waste.

Frustration:

Like the song says, you won't get no satisfaction.

It is likely that you will be strapped down and unable to satisfy yourself.

Your only pleasure will be in giving your mistress an orgasm with your mouth--and only if she requests it from you--which may be never if she has a boyfriend or lover.

Boredom:

A person doesn't use the bathroom all that often.

Except for brief thrilling moments a few times a day, you will be lying on your back, all alone, in silence, shackled into a toilet chair, in darkness, for hours at a time.

Pain:

Pain? What pain?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.