My Sister My Niece and Me - Cover

My Sister My Niece and Me

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: "You always had a nice lap to sit on," mused Trish. "God what was that game we used to play?"<br>"Game?" I said casting my mind back.<br>"You know the one where you tried to throw the other off the sofa," she said.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   .

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon and I had popped around to see my sister who was now a single parent. I carried with me a few presents for both my sister and my teenage niece. After a nice lunch I sat down to doze in the large stuffed armchair. Almost as soon as I did El my niece, short for Elinore, came and cuddled up on my lap. She was almost too big but I didn't want to make a fuss and she felt good sitting there with her pretty head on my shoulder.

"I can remember doing that," observed my sister Trish when she came in the lounge after finishing clearing up.

"What, yeah," I said remembering what we used to get up to when we were young. "God it must be neigh on twenty years ago now."

"Don't," Trish said running her hand through her hair," it can't be that long ago surely?"

"Got to be," I said, "El here is what?"

"Fifteen soon," El piped up.

"God, where do the years go," Trish said sitting down on the sofa. "Is El alright there?"

"Sure she's as light as a feather," I said moving my hand up her smooth thigh naked under her short skirt.

"Yeah she hardly eats anything," observed Trish, "but that's the fashion these days, to be scrawny."

"Mum," protested El, "I'm not scrawny am I Uncle Derek."

I had to laugh for I could feel two very nice bumps pushing into my chest and her thighs although slim didn't feel at all scrawny.

"Not to me precious," I said.

"See," she said to her mother.

"Whatever," Trish waved her arm.

"I love being on your lap Uncle," she purred.

"Well you're are almost too big you know," I said. "Soon you won't fit."

"I thought you like me big Uncle," she whispered in my ear so that her mother wouldn't hear.

"God I could do with a rest," said Trish. "I'll think I'll go up and have a nap."

"Right sis," I said, "I'll best be on my way."

"No, no, stay and keep El amused.

"See you have to keep me amused," said El when her mother had disappeared upstairs.

"Yes my niece," I said very seriously.

"Oh uncle you are funny," she said and she moved about on my lap.

"Stop that you little minx," I snapped.

"Why that's Uncle?" she said with a straight face.

Oh she knew what she was doing all right.

"Anyway I'm glad you don't think I'm scrawny," she giggled, pushing her budding breast into my chest. "I'm almost a 'B' cup now."

"Is that right?" I said looking at her pushed out chest.

"Yeah my school bras are so tight now and they're all 'A' cups," she bragged.

"A pretty little thing like you shouldn't wear a bra," I said, "girls didn't when I was young."

"Is that right," she giggled. "Do you want me to take mine off then?"

"Sure, why not," I said.

"Ok," she said and jumped off my lap.

With her back towards me she reached around and unsnapped the strap.

"Pull the shoulder straps down your arms," I instructed.

"Oh yeah, thanks," she said over her shoulder. "There you go."

She held up her bra and threw it at me; it was warm and smelt of her.

"Mmm, that feels better," she sighed as she got back on my lap.

"Looks better too," I observed.

"You like looking at my chest then?" she whispered even though her mother was upstairs and probably asleep.

"You have a very nice, almost 'B' cup chest," I said.

"God you should see some of the girls in my class," she giggled, "Tits out here.

She put her hands in front of her own chest to demonstrate their large boobs.

"Poor cows," she sighed. "I would like mine just a little bigger but not that big. What about you uncle, how do you like your tits?"

"Yeah I think your mother has got the perfect size," I mused.

"Hers are 'B's too," she said. "Just for you uncle I will have mine a perfect 'B'."


We both dozed then only to be woken by movement upstairs and we knew that her mother was up and coming down stairs.

"Hi you two," she said sleepily. "Time for your bath El."

"Yes mum," she said and got up and headed for the door.

"You always had a nice lap to sit on," mused Trish. "God what was that game we used to play?"

"Game?" I said casting my mind back.

"You know the one where you tried to throw the other off the sofa," she said.

"Oh yes, Pirates," I said, "we use to throw the other off to the sharks."

"That's it Pirates," she giggled, "god you use to get me so hot."

"Hot," I laughed, "if I remember rightly you just used to wear some flimsy nightie."

"Nightie?" she mused, "no, no it was my 'Baby Doll', they were all the rage then."

"Yeah that's right," I said thinking back.

"God a pair of frilly panties under a short top and that was it," she said.

"Yeah I remember getting hands full of young smooth flesh," I laughed.

"Stop it will you," she giggled. "Remember I'm a single woman now and I don't get it anymore."

"More fool you," I said, "you are still very attractive with a lovely body. I know loads of guys who would like to stick it in you."

"Stop it please," she giggled. "You're getting me all embarrassed."

"No really sis," I said trying to sound serious, "you should get out more, met some men."

"How am I going to met men, me on my own," she said. "Anyway I remember there was a time when I got all I wanted from you."

"Yes well," I stammered. "We were both a lot younger then."

"If I remember rightly it was you forcing yourself on me when the house was empty," she said.

"I don't remember," I said but I was lying of course.

It had been there at the back of my mind ever since she mentioned our game of Pirates. I had all but forgotten but now I could remember holding her down after our game, my hands all over her naked tits. Well I was young then and it didn't help that she was wearing next to nothing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.