Becoming a Sexual Satyr - Cover

Becoming a Sexual Satyr

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: One night, while camping out with a sexy young female friend, Tom realizes something strange is going on. When he becomes sexually aroused, he turns into a sex-hungry satyr -- a half man/half goat -- and he couples with his female friend and gives her much more than she expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Transformation   .

Half man, Half goat

It was an amazing thing the first time it happened to me. I'd read about satyrs before in mythology but I had no idea that such a thing still occurred in this modern day. But, when it happened to me, there was no denying that something very strange and very powerfully erotic had occurred with my body and with my rampant sexuality.

I won't bore you with the details in this account of how I actually realized that in very lusty erotic situations I actually turned into a satyr, just let it suffice to say that one night when I was camping out under the stars, I suddenly realized that I was feeling incredibly horny. I was actually camping out with a female friend that I'd known for a couple of years, and she was sleeping in a nearby sleeping bag in the same area. When I began feeling really strange, I climbed out of my sleeping bag and then I walked over to a nearby large bush where Beth Ann couldn't see me. I quickly climbed out of the boxer shorts and T-shirt I'd been wearing to sleep in, and then I realized that I already had quite a hardon going. I reached down, stroked myself and before I knew it, I had the hardest and the thickest big hard cock jutting up from my groin that I'd ever experienced. And, as my head was feeling very funny, I looked down and realized that where my body was normally somewhat hairy below my waist, my lower body was now extremely hairy, and I realized that instead of my normal legs and feet, I now had what appeared to be the very muscular, strong legs of what appeared to be a goat's body. And, I was standing very solidly and firmly on hooves. I suddenly thought of the stories of satyrs I'd read about and wondered what was going on.

I suddenly stopped jacking my cock and as I did, I found myself gradually changing back into my normal appearance. When I'd returned to normal (as much as I could tell without a mirror), I walked naked over to where Beth Ann was sleeping, and I made enough noise to wake her without actually reaching over to touch her. Beth Ann was started by being awakened but she was especially surprised to see me standing there naked in front of her. We'd never actually had sex before although we'd discussed the topic and related our sexual experiences with others in casual conversation.

"Tom, what's going on?" Beth Ann asked. "What are you doing standing there naked?"

I was at a loss for words momentarily. How did I tell Beth Ann what had just occurred, and how could I tell her that I was so horny, I was desperate to fuck her because she was the only eligible female anywhere close by at that moment.

"I don't know, but I just have to tell you that I'm burning up with lusty desire for you, Beth Ann. Do you want to fuck?" I stammered out.

"Well, this is sure short notice, Tom," Beth Ann said as she climbed out of her sleeping bag and walked over towards me. I immediately started undressing Beth Ann without even kissing her, and I could tell that she was a bit taken off-balance by my aggressiveness. It was almost as though my sexual need was in control; hell, I realized I seemed to have no control over what I was doing at all.

"Mmmmm, what's taken you so long, Tom, you've acted like you didn't notice me and I've been wanting you to make love to me for a long time," Beth Ann said, as I got her sweatshirt and the shorts she'd been sleeping in off, then her bra and panties quickly fell to the ground nearby as well. I tried to constrain myself from what I felt I really wanted to do, and I got Beth Ann down on her back there on her sleeping bag and I began eating her pussy as hungrily and as actively as I'd ever eaten any woman out. My cock was growing hard again and I felt I was in a race for time, and when she was very hot and wet between her legs, I asked Beth Ann to get up on her hands and knees there in front of me and I told her how much I loved to fuck doggy style. What she didn't realize was that I really meant "lusty fucking satyr style".

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.