Mother's Dream - Cover

Mother's Dream

Copyright© 2004 by davedax

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After five years in prison a young man is released and vows to make a new start.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Violence  

She was every bit as aroused as I was, as I closed the door to our room, she took hold of me and her lips were on mine, I ran my hands down over her back onto the curves of her bottom and pulled her even closer, back up with one hand to where her zip began and then down again taking the zip with me, the dress slithered to the floor and she laughed throatily as I kissed the swellings of her breasts.

"Suck my nipples Micky" she hissed and eased both orbs out of the corset, I closed my mouth and sucked as much of her breast as I could, into my mouth, my tongue flicked rapidly over the little nub and she moaned with delight.

Meanwhile I'd insinuated a finger inside the tiny scrap of silk that was trapped in the cleft of her pussy and found her clitoris, it was slick and wet with her juices and it seemed to rise in anticipation as I dropped to my knees and kissed it gently, then I was in her, my long slippery tongue licking at the moisture in her slit, she gasped and opened her legs further, allowing me to push my tongue right up into her cunt.

For several minutes I hardly moved, my mouth was fastened onto the pink glistening wetness and only my throat moved as I drank her juices, I savoured them, swirled them around my mouth, swallowed them and then went back for more.

Mum just leaned back against the door, repeating my name over and over again, her hands on my head, holding me to the source of her pleasure as she ground herself into my face.

Finally just when I thought I'd cum, I stood up and told her to wrap her legs round my waist, she didn't comprehend at first, so I cupped her buttocks and hoisted her up, with her arms round my neck and her legs round my waist, I unzipped myself and took out my cock.

Mum was kissing me wetly savouring her own juices as I held her panties to one side and she lowered herself down onto me,

"Oh God Micky" she breathed, "You're fucking me darling, you're fucking your dirty, cock slut of a mother"

I kicked myself free of my trousers and carried her writhing and squirming through to the bedroom where we fell on the bed together, I felt her hands on my bottom, pulling at me, then the hands turned into nails and I knew she was leaving long, deep furrows in my flesh.

I was only vaguely aware of the pain though, mostly what I was concentrating on was my mother's tongue in my mouth, my cock well inside her body and my own hands on her firm, lush buttocks, she caught my rhythm and began moving again in time with my thrusts.

"Come on darling" she whispered, "Shag me baby, shag your mother, make me cum darling"

I'd never really heard her use language like that before and it served to increase my excitement, worming a finger under the rear string of her panties, I eased it into her anus and she squealed, her nails digging even deeper into my buttocks.

"Do you like that mum?"

"All the way in Micky" she gasped, "Shove it all the way in"

I did and she screamed as she climaxed,

"Fuck" she hissed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming again, oh Jesus Micky, promise me you'll never stop shagging me"

I drew almost completely out of her and held myself there, I was about to come, but I wanted to see if I could make her come for the third time,

"Take it mum" I hissed and lunged forwards into her soaking wet, dripping cunt"

She was beyond screaming, just a look of shock on her face as she felt my sperm splattering the walls of her cunt,

"Micky, Micky oh my darling Micky"

I lay with my head cushioned on her breasts, still with my wilting erection inside her wetness,

"Leave it inside me Micky" she whispered, "I want to feel it there when I wake up in the morning"

But even having said that, she got up and went into the bathroom from where I heard a sexy little tinkling of water into water,

"You listened" she giggled as she came back and stripped off beside the bed,

"I reached out and felt the wetness between her legs,

"It was sexy mum" and I pushed the covers down,

"Oh my God" she squealed and sang "happy days are here again" as she got in beside me and gripped my erection!

For breakfast the following morning, she dressed in a short black skirt, (not too short though, it had to cover the top of her stockings) and a low cut black blouse, once again we were treated almost as royalty, courtesy of my by now legendary tips.

"How would you feel if I just happened to drop a hint or two in Dolly's direction?"

"About what mum?" I asked innocently and she kicked me under the table,

I thought about it for a moment as I massaged my bruised shin,

"Can you trust her?"

"Oh Micky" she grinned, "Me and her have been having a lesbian affair now for over five years, I think if she wasn't to be trusted, the whole of London would know by now, don't you?"

"Ok mum, I'll buy that" I was still thinking, so I voiced my thoughts, "But why would you want her to know something that's illegal in nearly all of modern society?"

She gave me that enigmatic little smile of her and looked up at me,

"Because when we we're, you know, in bed together, she likes to tell me exactly what it is that she wants you to do to us both!"

A passing waiter heard what she said and looked round just as another waiter approaching from another direction, happened to smile at a seated customer, the two of them met, plates crashed, trays clanged, a hapless diner was covered in corn flakes and milk and through it all mum hardly turned a hair.

"So you see Micky" she smiled, "Without really intending to, you've made the fantasy's of two very horny ladies come true"

As usual the whole street was watching as the taxi drew up outside the house and we got out to unload all our parcels, but at least we got into the house without too many questions from the neighbours, mum went straight for the phone and asked Dolly if she could come over that evening.

We spent about five hours driving round to various family members giving them instructions and details of mum's bank account so they could transfer my cash into it, altogether we visited six different families which meant that very shortly there would be fifty four thousand pounds in mum's account.

On the way back home I realized that we weren't very far away from mum's uncle, an old and very unsuccessful petty thief who'd spent more than half his adult life behind bars, his son answered the door, a lad called Granville who I remember disliking from the earliest memory I had of him.

He looked even shiftier than usual, but let us in to the dingy living room of the even dingier flat he shared with his parents,

"Oh hello Annie"

"Hello Granville" she said brightly, "We've come to see your mum"

"She ain't in"

"When are you expecting her back then?"

"Dunno, probably tomorrow"

I moved in front of him, between him and mum,

"You know why we've come Granville so please be a little bit more specific"

"I ain't got a fucking clue what you're on about Micky"

I sighed sadly and kneed him between his legs, he went down to his knees groaning and clutching himself,

"Watch your mouth, in case you hadn't noticed, there's a lady present"

"I just fucking told you, I don't fucking know"

"Get the door please mum"

She caught on immediately and went out of the room just as I grabbed him by his chin and helped him to his feet,

"My mother gave your mother ten thousand pounds for which my father died"

He coughed and heaved and as I relaxed my hold on him, he tried to take a swipe at me, almost too late I saw the glint of the razor in his hand,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.