Way Out Of The Depression - Cover

Way Out Of The Depression

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Having been told by an aging woman, about how she kept her son from going down the wrong path in life, Judy wonders if it is the cure for the directions her own child is taking.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Copyright 2003, 2007

A certain young sheik of Algiers
Said to his harem, “My dears,
Though you may think it odd of me,
I’m tired of just sodomy
Let’s try straight fucking.”
(loud cheers!)

License: Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0

The handsome young man left the semi-private room holding the hand of a pretty little co-ed.

Josephine saw the boy’s mother make an unconscious look of displeasure as she watched the two slowly disappear down the hallway. The young man was leaving, after his whinning girlfriend had made it very plain that she did not want to wait for five hours in the disinfectant-smelling ‘old people’ ward of the hospital.

Josephine’s roommate had just been wheeled out for a moderate-risk procedure, leaving the daughter and grandchild in the room with her. With the loss of the young man, only the daughter, his mom, was left.

“He is a fine looking boy?”

Jody blinked twice and looked startled, as if she had not realized the old woman on the other bed had even been in the same room. “Thank you ... Mrs... ?”

“Oh honey, call me Josephine!”

Jody brightened up at the old woman’s obvious positive demeanour. “Call me Jody. Its a pleasure to meet you Josephine.” She stood up off her mothers dishevelled hospital bed and shook the older woman’s small wrinkled hand.

“Don’t you worry about your mother honey ... Dr. Roth is the best.”

Jody smiled bravely, but did fear the worst.

Josephine decided to try to distract the attractive middle-aged woman another way. “Your boy... ?”

“Sammy.”

“ ... Sammy is a fine catch.”

Jody winced noticeably.

“You are not happy with your son?”

Jody took a deep breath and shook her head, a little too aggressively, “No, I am very proud of Sammy.”

“Then it is his choice in girlfriends then?”

Sammy’s mother looked at the old woman with a little surprise before breaking out in a light chuckle, “Is it that obvious?”

Josephine laughed with her, “I have a son of my own honey!”

The two shared a warm soft laugh.

It was the old woman that broke it, by slowly sitting up in her hospital bed and leaning forward. “It will be hours before your mother returns - would you like to hear an old ladies story?”

Jody had no where else to go and though she did not relish listening to a strangers life-tales she had nothing better to do. Besides, the old woman seemed rather nice and eager to tell her tale. Unconsciously Jody sat up and leaned forward imitating the elder woman, almost as if the two ladies were sharing a secret between the two hospital beds. “I would love too Josephine.”

Josephine smiled privately and then started, “It was in the thirties, the Depression Years, and we lived out west. As you may guess things were rather tight then - nothing like todays Welfare or Old Age Pension. My husband and I married very young, as was normal back then for poor people. And let me tell you honey, we were dirt poor!”

“Excuse me Josephine, how old are you?” Jody was surprised that the woman before her was old enough to remember the thirties, as she was rather young looking, in a mature sort of way.

“I am seventy two honey.” The old woman patiently waited to see if the younger woman had further questions, and when she did not, she continued. “My first child died before he was one years old. My second grew up like a bad weed but bloomed when he turned into a teenager.”

Jody could only guess what ‘bloomed’ and ‘bad weed’ meant to the old woman.

“Thank the good lord that he was nothing like his father - as he was a rotten evil sort of man. Do you realize that he would knock me senseless just to show his drinking buddies how much of a man he was.”

Jody could not keep the disgust from her face and sat forward, suddenly anxious to hear more.

Josephine was staring off into space, as if looking back through time at her faint distant memories - she did not notice her audiences positive reception to her tale. “Gorden did wonderful in school - so much that it attracted some outside attention and it looked like he may just be offered a chance to go to University in Toronto no less!” The old ladies face brightened up at the memory.

“That was when his daddy started to pound on him too. But my boy still did wonderful in school bless his heart.”

It was obvious to the middle-aged woman that her son Gorden was well loved, still, and she felt a prideful smile come to her face - feeling, and understanding, the same way about Sammy. A mother endured so many emotions when it came to her son.

“Something else happened to jeopardize his chances on going to University - the first boy to do so within a hundred miles he was!” Then the old woman looked intensely at her young listener. “Do you know what it was that stole his attention away from his studies?”

Jody swallowed thickly, realizing that indeed she did. “Girls.”

“Girls.” Josephine nodded affirmatively, a little of the old disgust written upon her face. “He hit puberty a little late, but a mother knows when her son starts to get interested in girls. Don’t we Jody?”

Again the intense, private, gaze.

Jody’s mouth was incredibly dry but she was able to mumble her agreement with a single, “Yes”.

“I cleaned Gorden’s bedding and though I was a married woman, I was surprised at the abundance and frequency of his emissions. And being the only woman for miles, he even looked at me differently. You understand exactly what I am telling you right Jody?”

She did, and nodded, though she felt her face brighten up with embarrassment.

Josephine nodded as well, as if they were the only two who understood the secret of motherhood and horny teen boys living under the same roofs.

“It was natural and all - and besides, I found it a little flattering to be honest. My husband barely ever touched me with anything but a fist any longer and no one had ever looked at me how my Gorden did then.”

A nurse came into the room, interrupting the tale, and went about her routine while the two women waited rather impatiently. Neither wanted to continue with an audience on hand.

When the nurse was gone, Josephine continued, “So I let Gorden hug me whenever his father was not around and I knew he watched as I bathed.”

Jody had to clench her knee with her hands to stop them from trembling - the similarities between this old woman’s tale and her own real-life story was eerie. It was, as Jody had wondered, if all teenage boys looked at the first woman in their lives, the same way? But why did neither mother put a stop to the secret looks from their children?

“He even promised me that when he want away to University that he would take me with him. It was all innocent I assure you.” Neither woman seemed to acknowledge that it was anything else but innocent - yet the other knew what it felt like to be a woman being spied and lusted after by her own child. It is all a soup of emotions; pride and love, a secret tingling between the legs and perhaps the fuel for those private fantasies. Yes, Jody understood much of what the old woman was talking about.

“Then a little hussy by the name of Sara Parker came home with Gorden one day - and he looked so proud when he introduced the two of us together. Even as I took her hand in greeting I knew by looking at her that she was out to get herself my boy. You must understand, everyone within three days walk knew that Gorden had a future - that he was going to Toronto because he had something they did not ... brains! Of course Sara was after my boy - but I had never considered the danger of a girl on my son until I shook her hand at that very moment.”

Jody turned her head and saw several pictures on Josephine’s bed-side table - all but one in black and white and all with an attractive thin woman and a big handsome younger man.

“His whispered promises of running away together stopped, I never caught him looking at me while I bathed and even the hugs stopped. I was determined to see my boy proud though, and stayed out of his affairs. The thing I feared most was little Sara getting heavy with Gorden’s baby and he having to go to work at that awful mill with his father - giving up Toronto and his future.”

Jody wondered how much of Josephine’s fear was tied to her losing the chance to escape her abusive husband and poor lifestyle. In other words, was she selfishly considered mostly about her own future as well.

“I kept my mouth shut for many months - but when his teacher came way out to our place to tell me in confidence that Gorden was about to loose his future unless something drastic happened - I knew I had to do something! Any mother that loved her son as much as we do would do the same - right Jody?”

Jody was becoming a little fearful about where this story was going and did not want to say a thing. But the intense gaze of the old woman seemed to draw that single affirmative nod from her.

Josephine seemed to take strength in her new friends assertion of her life’s choices, and continued, “I confronted Gorden of course and we yelled our hearts out but it was when he lifted his fist as if to strike me that we both just froze. He was not his fathers son you see and I saw my boy look at me with something like shock and be broke down and sobbed into his hands.” The old woman seemed to be reading her young audience and after a lengthy pause, seemed to have come to a decisions and continued with the end of her tale. “While I held my son, I opened my blouse and yanked my breast from my garments. Gorden did not fight me as I pressed his head downward until I felt his warm lips take my nipple and suckle me.”

Jody forced herself to sit silently and without a single movement - she was not sure if she should run away or not. Fascination and perhaps the extra fluttering of her beating heart helped her overcome her urge to flee.

Josephine was tearing up, her eyes glazed over as she looked back in time to that turning point in her life. “I never regretted what we did ... ever! I mean, I took my son and helped him achieve something that no one in our family had ever done. He went off to Toronto, to become a doctor ... if you can believe that? Of course he took me with him - Sara Parker was immediately forgotten.”

Jody felt cheated, for some reason, at the abridged ending to Josephine’s tale and asked, “You and Gorden became lovers?” The astonishment was obvious in her voice.

Josephine laughed heartily, “Oh good lord yes! We were like crazed rabbits those early years!” The old woman was still gazing back in time and Josephine felt like a voyeur simply looking at her aged face.

The middle-aged woman felt her face flush in embarrassment and said nothing else. It was true that not that long ago, when her own son Sammy hit puberty, she had seen the lust in his eye toward her. She had discovered her dirty panties disappear for a handful of days before showing mysteriously back in her hamper with crusted stains upon them. Jody had not stopped her son from hugging her, kissing her, holding her hand ... pressing his hard penis against her when they were close. In truth, it was flattering to the middle-aged woman - that her son found her attractive. In the dark of night, it had also brought images to her - thoughts of her son and her - lovers.

She had never encouraged him - but neither had she ever stopped him. And sometimes those midnight fantasies considered what would happen if her son took it further. If there was anything Jody considered her most personal secret - this was it. No one must ever know!

So, to sit in the hospital and listen to this old woman tell about her own experiences seemed eerie in some way. Like she was not alone in what she had thought to be insane kinky thoughts. It could almost be her sitting there telling the tale - if it had been the 1930’s rather than the 70’s and wanted her son to go to a good school and have a better future than she had ever had. She could feel the motherly urge, that drove Josephine to do what she did, to bare her bosom to her only child, for him to take her in his lips and ensure his future was assured.

After some minutes of silence, Jody sat back and crossed her arms over her chest. Reality had set in; this was not the Depression, they were certainly not poor or destitute. To think of such things was wrong. This old woman before her had committed a crime, incest with her own child. It is not something that should be taken lightly.


Jody’s husband had acknowledged the news that his mother-in-law had come through her operation without a problem with barely a grunt. She had to tell him over the phone of course, as he was on another of his important business trips.

So she sat at the kitchen table and drank her tea, looking off into space.

Jody’s life was not unpleasant - upper middle class with her husband earning more than enough. Yet she was lonely - as he was more often on some trip or another than not. But when he was home, she rarely saw him as well, working all hours and was simply emotionally distant. And though her husband never beat her, he never touched her in a more intimate way either.

Only a few years before, her son and she had like friends - spending hours reading, playing board games and working in the garden together. Sammy seemed to enjoy being near his mother, contrary to his father, and she loved to have the single man she loved and trusted unconditionally with her.

It was different now, of course. Like Josephine’s son Gorden, there was a girl. It changed how mothers and their son’s acted - with Jody, she felt regret and sad. In truth, she needed that closeness but saw nothing but loneliness for her future. It was like the starving man realizing that there was more than one food group and not even hiding his pleasure as he goes out in the world to sample all that he could find.

The front door swung open and seconds latter slammed shut - Sammy was home. “Mom?”

“In here honey?” She took another sip of her lukewarm tea.

Her tall strong son strode into the kitchen confidently, unconscious of the dominant way he moved and even talked. “How is grandma mom?”

“It was a success honey. She was awake and walking around when I left her a few hours ago.”

Sammy beamed happily, “Thats great mom!”

“You should visit her tomorrow - she was asking about you?”

“I will mom.”

She took another sip of tea.

His eyes lowered and his voice lost its forceful edge, “Mom, I’m sorry I could not stay with you at the hospital today.”

Jody did not say a thing - but took the last sip of her tea. She felt it was his duty to help her mom through such a tough time. She had asked Sammy to stay with her, but neither had thought the new girlfriend would become as big a problem as she had.

He shrugged, “You know how it is mom... ?”

“No why don’t you tell me?” She could not hide the venom in her voice. They were talking about Sammy’s girlfriend Tessa and they both knew it.

“I love her mom! I think I want to marry her!” His voice had gone up an octave - one of his reactions when he is defending himself, arguing - lossing that dominant edge.

This was the first time she had ever heard Sammy say he loved Tessa let alone wanted to marry her. It shook her rather roughly, even forcing the air from her lungs, and she felt her eyes tear up in grief. It was her turn to look down, at the empty tea cup in her hands, and not look up at her son. Jody remembered the tale she had heard this afternoon and then broke out laughing in near-hysteria she asked, “I suppose you are not going to University next year either?”

Sammy never said a word - having no idea why his mom was laughing so strangely, as it held no humour.

After a minute of thick silence, Jody looked up at her son’s face, the laugh fading as quickly as it had appeared. “You don’t want to go to University next year?” She could feel her guts twist painfully and her heart was beating irregular.

Speaking very rapidly and in a high-pitched voice, “Tessa and I are going to travel Europe for a year. One year won’t hurt anything mom!”

“Have you told your father?” She prayed that he had not - that her husband would force his son to return to reason.

“Dad said it was a great idea. He even said that he wished he had done the same thing after High School.”

Her husband and she had met that first year - perhaps he was regretting his choice in a wife, Jody asked herself?

Sammy suddenly turned and rapidly strode out of the kitchen and by the sounds of his heavy walking - up to his room, where the door slammed.

Her sobs came easily now that she was alone; sadness, the promise of even more loneliness, the threat of her son’s future. Then she realized it was almost an echo of Josephine’s tale. That she was living that old woman’s life - given the same options. What would most mothers do at this point - make more tea and let her son disappear? Josephine had taken a more radical approach and by all accounts, it seemed to work out rather well, thought the distraught woman.

Then for the first time Jody considered what Josephine had done as an option in her current dilemma. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and simply considered the prospect of taking her only child on as a lover as a serious option for the very first time in her life. It set a shiver up her spine and stilled her earlier grief with awe. Of course he would have to agree to stay at home and go to University as planned ... give up Tessa as well ... spend more time with her. If he did these things, she would be her son’s lover and that thought caused another shiver to run down her spine, ending between her legs. The strength of her automatic reaction at the thought of incest with her child scared and thrilled her.

It was crazy of course - to consider, in a rational way, this path that Josephine had walked. Jody considered how she would do it if it was her - one day in the near future, her son walks in the door faced with his lingerie-clad mother masturbating herself. Would he jump her or would it disgust him? The chance had to be taken - no matter what his response - even if it ended in grief, Jody resolved herself. And she could not wait for a day in the near future, she could not even wait until tomorrow. It had to be tonight, if this was the path she was prepared to take? There was no time to loose - her son may ruin his future by turning down the University admission, slack off of his final months of school, get his girlfriend pregnant!

Blinking several times, Jody shook her head to clear her mind and looked around the empty quiet kitchen. She removed her hand from her own breast, where it had unconsciously lay, squeezing rhythmically as she thought about her son. Tonight - reality was hitting her hard and she blinked yet again. Tonight she would either be her son’s lover or he would leave her for that slut Tessa - she resolved. At least, she told herself, she would try - she would be the mother bear doing everything to protect her only cub. Given the same choices, Jody could not see how any mother would respond different.

Standing suddenly, Jody walked up to her room on unsteady feet. She knew what she had to do - something she had never really done outside of fantasy, seduce a man - and she knew whom was her target - even if she knew, in theory, the method her skills were in doubt. The one thing that society said was immoral, illegal and just plan wrong was exactly what Jody was going to try and produce between her child and her!

Jody shed her clothing and stood naked before her full-length mirror. The woman looking back was of medium height with the full-weight and curves of a mature woman. That is to say she was small of bone, thin in her ankles and wrists. Yet the wide flair of her hips, the obnoxious thrust of her large natural breasts, of her soft meaty thighs and even the gentle soft curve of her stomach. Her face, normally looking sad and lost could be attractive if she smiled. Of course the lines about her eyes and at the corners of her lips would be seen then so that her true age was never in question. Her naturally brunette curly hair, with its streaks of silver-gray, was often a mess, that she liked to tie back in a single tail.

The woman looking back at her in the mirror was not a teenager, or a woman in her twenties, but a mature and still attractive woman in her early forties. Sammy had seen something in that woman, thought Jody, that had attracted his teenage hormones. Would he still think she was sexy, would this work - she wondered, not for the last time that evening? Jody also wondered, not for the last time, if she was doing this for herself or her child - the same question that she silently asked about Josephine and her son.

Jody went into her private bathroom of her suite and took a long very hot shower, scrubbing every inch of her body with unscented soap. She wanted everything to be perfect - not a single unsightly blemish would risk the outcome of this evening. Then she washed her hair thoroughly. Her son had once commented that he liked when she tied her hair up and back, into a pony tail, saying he enjoyed her long smooth neck - it being the reason she usually wore it styled that way. So, upon exiting the shower and after drying her wet body, she dried and then prepared her hair, it ending up into a simple pony tail.

Then she went into her walk-in closet and opened a drawer that was so rarely opened. Inside was the few piece of lingerie that she owned - many too small, since they had been purchased in years gone by. Jody remember how her son’s eyes could never get enough looking at his mothers breasts - especially if she had worn something low enough to see some cleavage. Well tonight her breasts were his to enjoy - so she wanted something that was revealing and easily discarded ... the white waist-length teddy, with a sheer bust and spaghetti straps. The teddy would fall to her feet if she removed the straps from her shoulders as easily as it was to take a breath of air.

As she slipped the garment on, Jody felt something strange ... as if this was her new reality, rather than the promise of fantasy. What she was about to do could happen, it could work! She felt invigorated, regardless of the nerves butterflies in her stomach, reborn.

Sammy often suggested that his mother wear skirts, shorter the better for the young man, and after her breasts, his eyes were often appraising her legs. Having attractive curvy legs, but not perfect, Jody wanted to wear something sexy to spice them up - and chose white thigh-high lace stockings. They had never been worn, having been purchased for a wedding anniversary when her husband had to go out of town suddenly on business.

Jody left her closet and again stood before her full-length mirror. The woman before her no longer looked weary and sad, but anxious and expectant. She also looked rather sexy - Jody had to admit to herself. Her sex was uncovered and between the white teddy and stockings seemed to be the red spot in a target - just the effect she was going for.

All that was left was to go a few meters down the hallway and confront her son, to offer him what the mirror revealed.

He could say ‘no’ she thought, with a shiver. She may have to return to her room humiliated and her lonely future assured, knowing that her son was ruining his life and having knowing there was nothing she could do to help. Jody realized that even after all her preparations, Sammy still held the power to accept this new life or not.

Then something else came to her; what if her son wanted something from her that she had never done before? Sexual things. Jody had used her mouth on occasion and had sex in various positions but there was other things, she knew, that a man may want. Sammy may want her in these ways! Jody thought of one thing he may want, something she had actually considered in her fantasies - he may want her anally. The thought was not repugnant to her but she was worried about the pain. Then another thought came to her - he may wish to ejaculate on her face or large breasts. Rather than worry her, she realized that her body was becoming rather excited - her anus twitching anxiously and her nipples throbbing painfully. Jody knew then that there was nothing, nothing that she could consider, that the two of them could not do - that she would not do for her son.

Yet he may still say ‘no’. Jody retrieved her long satin nightgown - which hung to her ankles and when tied tight, covered her to her neck. If she need retreat, perhaps she could do it before she drops the nightgown.

To stall the fateful moment, Jody wondered if she should wear heels or low slippers or something upon her feet. She looked down at her nylon covered toes and shrugged to herself, her dainty cute feet would look out of place in anything but the way they way now.

Jody took one last look at her face in the mirror, without a drop of makeup, she looked her years, but attractive in a natural and healthy sort of way. This was the moment that could change both of their lives, the woman in the mirror now belonged to Sammy, if he should want her. It was the trade-off that she was making for him, she told herself, to save his future by being a better mother.

It took only seconds before she stood outside the door to her son’s room, her hand in the air before her ready to knock. The door was suddenly symbolic to Jody - the very last barrier to doing what most would consider repugnant let alone illegal. Even if she should fail, and that thought scared her more than anything else in her life, her relationship with her only child would be scared for life.

Almost as if something else controlled her hand and arm, she watched as her knuckles rapped on the hardwood door twice, a pause, and then the third time.

She was half expecting a grunt telling her to go away, after the way they separated earlier in the kitchen. Instead, her son’s deep voice gently said, “Come in mother.”

The door opened into darkness and Jody stood in the dark doorway realizing she had not even considered that her son may have already gone to bed, it being well past midnight. How could her seduction work if he could not see her lingerie-clad body or her see the love-for-him in her eyes?

Just when despair was starting, a low-watt light clicked on next to her son’s bed, illuminating the room in deep gray shadows. “What is it mom ... is there something wrong... ?” Sammy sat up on his bed, his bare chest drawing his mothers eyes.

Sammy saw through tired eyes as his mother just stood there in his doorway for several lengthy seconds, staring at him strangely. Just as he was about to sit up and ask again if there was anything wrong, thinking his grandmother had unforeseen complications perhaps, when she suddenly walked unsteadily to his bedside. Having a captains bed, his mother had to half-climb up to his mattress before sitting down, her feet dangling in the air by the bed like a child. Just at that moment he noticed that his mother was wearing white socks or nylons ... which was out of character, as she usually had bare feet about the house. It was definitely nylons, with some white patterns upon them.

Jody cleared her throat and spoke in as seductive a voice as she could.

To her son, it sounded like she was trying not to cough, and her voice was soft and almost shy.

“I came here to see if there was anything I could do to convince you not to go to Europe next year honey?” Jody placed her trembling sweaty hand upon her son’s thigh, where it lay beneath his thick blanket - she could not help but marvel at how hard and perfectly shaped it was. She told herself she would be here even if her son was not so attractive - but of course she was still a woman and her child was a very sexy man and that did not hurt in the least.

Sammy’s anger was rising, it was the middle of the night for fucks sake and his mom wanted to continue this right now!

He never even noticed her hand on his thigh.

Jody shook her head dumbly, suddenly frustrated but quickly returning to her earlier serene look, “Actually, I want you to go to University next year honey, live at home and ... give up on girls for a while. And I will... !”

She never got a chance to make that offer as Sammy interrupted by barking, “Mom! You have to accept it mom, Tessa and I are in love. I am going to Europe with her and then we will then live together when we get back!”

Live together? That was new, thought Jody with the cold realization that this was not going according to her design, while it felt like a hand was twisting her guts.

Unable to control the tremor in her voice, her emotions rapidly threatening to overwhelm her in grief, “Is there nothing I could do to convince you to stay?”

Sammy never heard the desperation in his mothers voice, and if he had he probably would never have interpreted to his mothers true intent. “Mom, I wish you would just face reality - I am not a little boy anymore, I don’t need my mother to take care of me!”

Jody sobbed a single time and then forced the remainder of her sorrow down, though there was not much strength left in preventing it from overwhelming her. Withdrawing her hand from her son’s covered thigh, the middle aged woman slipped off the edge of the bed and landed upon her nylon covered feet soundlessly and started toward the door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.