Those Lips Started It All - Cover

Those Lips Started It All

by Caesar

Copyright© 2004 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: The story about why a man has the attitude regarding women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright© 2001-2003

A charmer from old Amarillo,
Sick of finding strange heads on her pillow,
Decided one day
That to keep men away
She would stuff up her crevice with Brillo.


You have to understand that it was how I grew up that tempered what I now am.

I mean, I don't remember when or how it started, only that when I desired it, all I had to do was ask.

What was it that started all this, what was it that brought me to this life I now live? Life in jail is no picnic, loss of liberty can be a terrible thing. And the loss of what I had taken for granted since my earliest memory was harsher.

I'm writing this long handed - and storing it in a safe place. If your reading this, I'm long dead and this can be assumed to be my legacy. As sordid as it is. You can judge me all you wish - it obviously bothers me not!

In truth, I don't see how I grew up and what I became as so terrible. In fact, I rather enjoyed it.

You see, from my earliest teenage recollections, my mother would tend to my normal urges. What I mean is that she would suck me to orgasm.

Shocking to you is it? I can fucking care.

I'd like to admit my mother was a hot thin woman that looked half her age - she wasn't. She was attractive enough, in her voluptuous sort of way. But she certainly did not draw any avid interest when walking into a room full of men. Mother had long brown hair, with streaks of gray at the temples, that was always in a pony-tail. And I mean always. She had a round common face, with big brown eyes, full lips and petite nose. Her chest was huge, especially to a early teenager. She had a slight bulge to her stomach, but I never considered her fat in any way. Her hips wide, flaring out from her waist - coupled with her generous boobs, looked like an hourglass when looked at coming or going. Her ass was one of my favourite features, large and round but not overtly so - sexy is what I would say.

Mother would wear only skirts or dresses, as was the fashion for a woman of her age back then - thick wool skirts in the winter and thin cotton fabric in the warmer climates. This did much to highlight her other great feature, her strong shapely legs.

Though if you saw a picture of her back then you may be surprised that this five foot four tall woman, plain and polite looking, was servicing her son at least once per day in my teen years.

And always with her mouth.

I mean always. Once, when the boundaries were not yet understood by me, as they were never vocalized, I climbed into bed behind her as she still slept. I lifted her nightgown and slipped the head of my cock about, looking for that entrance to nirvana that I've only read about. Unfortunately, mother awoke and quickly took the situation into hand and berated me loudly and sternly - sending me to my room promptly. Just so you understand, she came in minutes later and knelt between my thighs and sucked me till I came into her mouth - then gently telling me that mothers and sons having intercourse was 'wrong'.

'Wrong'?

I believed her, I was a naive teenager. Fucking your mother was wrong - it had to be, my mom told me so.

Right?

She had to suck me off three times later the next day - just to still the desires that had built up at the thought of poking her.

I would wake up in the morning and eat breakfast with mom and dad, my two sisters, and then after dad left, I would go take a shower. Mom would often come to the bathroom each morning and ask simply by looking at me - it was nearly always a quick smile or nod as an answer. She would simply kneel there before me, as I stood in the tub on the cold tiles or sat on the toilet, wearing her big ugly slippers and bright pink housecoat. Leaving only after swallowing every drop.

Mother always swallowed - I never asked her why. Its not proper for a son to ask his mother such things - didn't you know? If she should miss or spill a drop, she would use her finger or tongue to clean it up - always swallowing. Perhaps she did it to hide the evidence?

I haven't even a clue if she enjoyed it - the taste of come or even sucking my cock. I couldn't ask - not proper as I've said! After a while, it did not matter to me if she enjoyed it or not. Its what mothers did for their son's wasn't it? At least in my home it was.

I've never even seen mother fully naked - though I've ejaculated in her mouth more times than was possible to count. In my later teen years she would allow my hands to wander as she sucked me, especially if she knelt beside me on the couch or my bed. It was the closest I came to anything besides oral with her - squeezing those big beautiful sexy boobs, her round strong ass or even that mysterious mound between her legs. I think she liked when I fondled her, but I was never sure - though I experimented and tried to get a response from her. It was always above her clothing and other than a tiny sigh or gasp from her, I was never sure if she enjoyed it. The closest I came to guessing her pleasure at my touches was that she often sucked me most often in a position that placed me in range of her body.

Only later after I left home did I wonder why she did what she did. I could call her, living in a college dorm, a few minutes drive from home and she would immediately come over and suck me off. When she did this, she often would come with some of her baking or would stay and help me with cleaning my room up.

You see, she was still my mother - only that my sexual tensions were vented with her very experienced lips.

In this way, I became what I am now - what the doctors call a 'sociopath' - my the path of my mothers sucking mouth.

I found out in my mid teens that I was not the only one in the household that had this relationship with mother - my two sisters. Anna was younger by two years and Rachel three years older, both received oral attentions from mother.

Strange right?

Well back then it was only natural and very pleasurable - at least to us.

I was interested, though, to learn that mother licked her two daughters as well as sucked me. Certainly not as often, I discovered, normally a handful of times per week.

They too thought it was natural that our mother should do this for us - she loved us didn't she? Of course, I never doubted that!

It wasn't long when I found out that none of my buddies had the same relationship with their parents as I had with mom. I asked her one night, after she finished swallowing another load, and it was the closest we came to discussing it - she only told me that her mother did the same for her and that it was a mothers duty... but followed up that most people would not understand if they knew about it. I had to agree, my best friend knew and was disgusted with the knowledge - though, thankfully, he never told anyone.

What did dad think about all this - I have no idea. In fact, I don't think he even knew.

Once at the end of supper, I gave mom that silent look and nodded toward the hallway to my room and she gave a stern look and nodded at her husband, my father. I took that to mean that it wasn't right to be forward with my requests when my father was about - I learnt well and never tried it again.

Think of it - your a teenage boy, with a cock that constantly got hard at any sexual thought. Well now consider that you had a woman willing anytime to suck it for your relief - would you not think of that positively? Of course you would. I did. In fact, you may come to take that pleasure for granted and even start to expect it in all women.

That's not to say I didn't date girls my age, or that I found time to fantasies about girls - in fact, I think I had an active imagination. Only, instead of jerking off after a date or after watching that cute girl bounce and twirl at cheerleader practise, mother would come in and suck me as I imagined some wild sexual encounter. You see, mothers lips took the place of my hand.


Well the trouble started when I caught Rachel spying upon us - and frequently after that first time. She knew I knew, and I never said a word to her. In fact I knew mother would have to lick and suck between Rachel's trim thighs to relieve her tensions. Rachel actually let me watch her, some sort of quid pro quo, and I watched amazed at the first naked quim of my life. I also watched excitement building as my matronly mother lapped expertly at the teenage girls sex - her eldest daughter.

It started all my troubles because I had intimate knowledge that two sisters were getting the same from mother as I was. Hell, I watched Rachel get her licks at least once a week till I left for college. And I loved the look of her pink slit and the sparse kinky brown hair about it - so much so that when mother sucked me, my fantasized often involved one of my sisters rather than some girl at school.

Well I approached Rachel, embarrassed, and asked her if she wanted to... well suck me like mom did. I still didn't understand the mechanics of fucking and though I've thought of licking her, I didn't understand how I would get pleasure out of this - how did mom?

She shamed me by laughing - but then lifted her skirt and I leaned in and began to taste the first cunt of my life. Rachel taught me how to lick at her clitoris, how to slide my tongue into that delightful hot wet hole lower down and to suck upon those dark pink sensual lips. She came flooding my face minutes later - rolling over and returning to her home work without another glance. It was what I had feared, that I should get to be intimate with that delightful grotto between her legs but I should be left with a hard dick for my troubles. Within ten minutes mother relieved me of that problem.

So what do you do - you very much enjoy the intimacy of orally exploring your first pussy but hate how horny it left you? Rachel certainly made no motions to help me. I asked her again and again to suck it and she finally blew up at me - screaming at me about my 'disgusting dick' and how she would never suck it like our mother did. I was left with mothers mouth - while I continued to suck Rachel until she married a couple of years later, and then I never saw tasted or felt that sexy cunt ever again.

Mother did - she lived with Rachel, her husband and four children, after dad died. Knowing Rachel, when her husband wasn't giving it to her, our dear old mother was licking her cares away.

Then there was Anna - less sexy of body than Rachel or mom, more like a boy in frame than a girl. Yet, she was still young and the first signs of puberty just showing in the buds of her chest.

Rachel may be the smart confident child of our family, but Anna was the polite and considerate one. She was also the horny one of the girls - I was surprised that she asked her mother to lick her nearly twice as often as her older sister. Though I never spied upon them, as I did with Rachel, I often saw mom go into my younger sisters room, close the door and return several minutes later licking her lips.

What I was to learn was that Anna was also submissive in all sexual matters.

I'm not kidding. I simply entered her room one day and told her to lay on her bed and spread her legs - she did, though I saw fear there, and I licked her to a nice screaming orgasm. After that she always did anything I asked. Soon she was sucking me, though it would take years before she was as good as mom. Then, at my suggestion, we tried sucking on each other at the same time - sixty nine I would learn to call it. It became our favourite way to pleasure the other and ourselves.

It reinforced my believe that women were put on this earth to pleasure men - that the women in my life only existed to make me happy. Both female mouths, my mothers and younger sisters, proved this to my teenage mind again and again.

Anna confidently told me that our older sister often ordered her to 'suck her off', as she called it. And she seemed embarrassed when she revealed that our mom would suck either girl at simply a nod. I pretended to be shocked and never let on that mother was also my oral repository as well.

We had some great years together back then.

I was so naive.


I was the first to leave home - going to college, dad was so proud while mother ensured the college was close to home. A year later Rachel married her boyfriend of two years and moved out. Anna and mom would both come to my apartment, when I requested and neither knew of the other, thankfully. I dated, though most ended disastrously while mom or Anna would come over and help me with my sexual stress.

School was great - fucking mothers and Anna's faces was great. Dating was crap.

You see, I had learnt some interesting things in the years leading to my living alone - for one, woman were for pleasure. They were to be at my call, to suck me at a smile to spread their legs to fuck when winked at.

Oh yea, I lost my virginity with the school slut in my first year at college - some loose drunk co-ed. Two nights later I took Anna's cherry and I then added that to my requests when she attended me. Of course, my sister never denied me.

It wasn't until I got out of college, graduating with excellent marks and on the Deans List. Dad and mom were so proud. Anna was too but she was more excited that I could get a new place and a job of my own - she begged to live with me, that she loved me.

I probably would have enjoyed that, getting a two bedroom place - mostly for appearances sake, and fucking her brains out daily.

Yet it was the same time I met this pretty older woman who I worked with. Ms. Jones as she was called by all of us at work, one of the officers on our company. A quiet but stern woman that was a couple of years younger than mom and whom I knew was divorced with a single teenage daughter.

It would be the beginning to my end... at least to my freedom.

It happened by accident one night soon after joining the firm; Ms Jones car was smoking from beneath the hood on the freeway one night on the way back from my parents home, supper and a blow job per the normal. I remember that Anna was excited that I agreed to consider letting her live with me - she was going to come over this weekend and prove to me how pleasurable it would be if she lived with me. I had little doubt it would be a weekend full of my hard cock and her sexy hard young body. Of course I pulled my junker over to the side of the road and Ms. Jones seemed surprised but pleased at the familiar face stopping to help her.

No remote phones back then, so seeing that her radiator was empty and her engine was overheating I suggest I drive her either home or to a garage. "Home please, I'll call the garage to pick up my car later."

On the way to her home, which I was surprised was so far out from the city, she told me her name was 'Carol' and that she had been one of the founding members of our company. Somehow on this trip I had noticed how Carol's skirt had ridden up just above her knees and how attractive she was. Carol noticed my looks too and didn't say anything - she was the quiet one at work, even in her dominate role.

Me, in the life-skills that I had learnt since puberty, to survive even with my warped outlook on sexuality I spoke up, "Your an attractive woman Carol." When she looked at me surprised at my forwardness, I made sure that she caught me looking at the bulge of her chest beneath her sweater.

"Uh... perhaps I could get a cab at the next phone booth?"

"I don't think so Carol." I wasn't so good with women and I didn't mean it how she may have thought. But when I saw the scared shock look on her face I understood and began to get mad. I pulled the car over to the curb and yelled at her, "Fine, go if you want!"

She didn't move and I looked out my dirty windows to realize that we were a mile from anywhere and it was pitch black. I then reached across from her, causing her to gasp and freeze with fear, only to jerk the handle and throw the door open. "Out!"

Carol still didn't move.

I sighed with resignation and grunted as if in apology, "If I wanted to fuck you Carol I would have said so not just to compliment you on your great legs and tits."

She hissed in surprise at my blunt comments, men just didn't talk that way to women, especially powerful mature ladies like herself. Even though I sensed that she felt reassured by comments and even a little pleased with the rough compliments.

My social skills never did get much better than that - but now it really doesn't matter does it? Jail can be so limiting to ones social skills!

Carol leaned over and pulled the door closed then whispered, "I live over in those group of lights." Miles away.

I just sat and looked at her, she ignoring my gaze. "When was the last time you got fucked Carol?" I meant to be gentle with my words, but this was as good as it ever got.

She covered her mouth with her hand in mock surprise and looked directly at me.

Then I understood, "Your an uptight old bitch that hasn't had a dick in years isn't that right Carol?" I then reached down and did what I could do with Anna or mom at any time, I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled my semi-hard dick out and waved it comically toward her. "Get down her and suck me bitch!"

I reached over and guided her head with a firm hand down to my lap - and wasn't surprise when I felt my dick enter between her lips. Though, in retrospect, I should have.

Carol began to suck me with surprising passion but with little skill. "First dick-suck Carol?" She didn't stop her bobbing motions but I could tell that the comment humiliated her more than a little. I reached over her hip and grasped her round ass and played with it generously - she moaned in a positive response and arched her back to give me easier access. "Hot are you? I'll never come at this rate...", I roughly yanked her head off my dick by her curly hair - her hungry passionate submissive eyes looking at me with a silent plead. "... I came in another mouth an hour ago bitch and your going to need a lot more experience than you have to get me off so quickly." I saw the humiliation in my words. I then reassured her, "Why don't you climb up here and sit on my dick?" Pleasure came to her gaze and she hurried to comply.

I've never fucked a woman of Carol's age and was expecting a loose sloppy cunt - but was pleased when I felt this tight hot envelope clasp me as she slowly lowered herself down upon me. She began to pant and gasp with pleasure as I sat and watched her, pushing her shoulders back so she sat against the wheel of my car. This gave me the access I wanted and I tore at her clothing to get at her big round breasts.

I came into mothers mouth probably fifty minutes before, as I had partially related to this woman, and it would take a while to finish. I roughly smacked at her breasts, enjoying how they shook and quivered, grunting, "Get fucking, bitch!"

Similar words that I used with my mother or sister - they never seemed to mind... neither did Carol.

Holding on my shoulders, she began to lift and drop herself rapidly. I could see in her face that this was indeed the first dick she has had in years - no wonder she was as passionate as she was so quickly. Twisting and yanking on her tits, I watched and listened as this mature woman began to squeal out her orgasm - flooding my lap with her thick hot juices.

Carol collapsed against my chest and I became a little angry, and shoved her back against the steering wheel. "Get fucking bitch, I"m not done yet." I was amused at the surprised look in her eyes and then pleased when she again lifted herself nearly off me to quickly submerge my hard dick into herself.

I fucked her for what seemed like forever - and what I remember most about that time, was that I began to get worried that the running car would suck all the gas and leave the both of us stranded.

But of course, I came, eventually. My sperm sending Carol into orbit yet again.

I drove her home silently and dumped her off like some piece of fuck-meat. She watched me drive away, holding her torn sweater closed with both hands. It gave me time to remember, fondly, our short time together.

The next day I was conscious that she watched me at work, but never said a word to me during that whole time. When the office nearly emptied at lunch time, I entered her windowless office without a word and closed the door. She looked scared but not surprised at the intrusion.

"Time for more practise!" I yanked out my dick and sat on the edge of her desk - she simply stood, walked slowly over to me and knelt down and took me into her mouth. I took considerably less time than our fuck last night and when I caught her lifting her face from my cock, just as it began to swell the seconds before my orgasm, I had to grasp her head in both hands and force it to stay its place as I finished. She swallowed only half of my sperm and I grunted at her to lick the missed drops. Carol, on hands and knees, began to lick at her carpet and my shinned black shoes getting the drops of my sperm.

I left feeling her eyes following me and knowing that Carol was a good find, something to compliment my erotic tastes. She was much better than tentative stupid teenagers, like the girls from college, and seemed to take abuse better than even my sister, whom needed to be treated more like a girlfriend than what she was, a fuck slut.

I continued to do the same thing, fucking her mouth during lunch, every day for that week.

Then it was the weekend.

Anna did indeed come over, and Friday was incredible. She and I experimented with something new, and I deposited one load of my sperm in her rectum. I fucked her and she sucked me - then we both slept exhausted. She wanted this weekend to be the promise of what was to come if she moved in with me - her wanton sexiness so delightful. She promised to be the fuck toy that I wanted, promising me satisfaction so that my eyes will never look at another woman.

Of course, Anna was wrong. She never considered the lessons learnt by me even before she had started to suck me - that a woman was a piece of meat.

It was Saturday morning when my phone rang, just as Anna was showing me a little thing called a 'dildo', which was not a common sight back then, that she had bought. I picked up the phone even as I watched my sister move the thick rubbery phallus in and out of her cunt. It was Carol, "What do you want?"

"I... I wondered if you wanted me to come over?" The call and her question surprised me - as I understood where it came from - she wanted more.

"I'm busy!" A little gruffly. The thick dildo seemed to be too large for my sisters little cunt, her lips spread roughly and clung to the wet rubber surface as it moved in and out.

"Oh." I could almost hear her disappointment in the silence. Then I remembered how I felt as I ordered her to submit, the look in her eyes as she simply waited for me to tell her to do something else - wishing and hoping I would tell her to do something else. "Perhaps later?"

"I have a guest."

"Oh. I'm... sorry... ?"

"Shut up." I looked at my panting sister as she masturbated with that big dick and then imagined the middle-aged woman as she bounced up and down upon my cock in that dark damp car. "I'll come to your place."

"Pardon? No... my daughter is home and... !"

"Do you want me to come over?"

That stilled her objections. Finally, "Yes."

"Then get rid of the little bitch."

A longer pause, "Yes, I can do that." I knew she was wondering how to get her daughter out of her house - send her to a friends maybe or her fathers?

The silence was long when I thought to maliciously ask, "Know what I'm looking at right now bitch?" I liked being nasty to Carol for some strange reason.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.